Are you looking for the best WordPress plugins for WordPress?
There are so many great WordPress plugins that we found it challenging to select one. So, we have made a list of all the best WordPress plugins for you to choose from.
With a good plugin and the right features, you can make the impact you need to gain new users. Plugin compatibility is also guaranteed across all WordPress themes.
Our experts selected these plugins that cater to the specific needs of WordPress. They can be used for E-Commerce Sites, Affiliate Marketing, Blogs, Bloggers, SEO, Business Websites, Design, Speed Up Websites, Membership, and Real Estate.
Best WordPress Plugins 2022 🥇
Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
Here are the five best WordPress plugins for 2022:
Provides Everything You Need to Manage Your SEO
Yoast SEO is one of the best WordPress SEO plugins that you can use to increase the visibility of your website in organic search results. You will be able to use automatic search engine optimization options and tips and tricks to increase your rankings.
You can use this plugin to enhance the search engine optimization of your site. It contains a powerful riche snippet editor. You can add focus keywords, meta titles, and meta descriptions and preview how they will appear during search engine results.
It is not just that Yoast SEO provides templates for titles and meta descriptions. It also shows you how to craft these details following SEO best practices. Yoast SEO analyzes your content for readability and keyword density to balance high-quality content and SEO effectiveness.
It is important to mention that one of the main disadvantages of this plugin is the overall lack of features for tracking Google keyword ranking for posts. We also suggest you to use a SEO optimized theme to get higher rankings on Google.
Finally, we would like to draw your attention to the FAQ block. It provides you with the ability to include a FAQ in your posts, which will help boost your ranking in search engine results. Furthermore, using Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools, you can submit your sitemaps.
💵 The plugin costs $price, but it can be downloaded for free as well.
- Using titles and meta descriptions as templates to improve branding and create consistent results
- The Schema.org integration increases your chances of getting rich results by making your content more understandable to search engines
- The ability to control the breadcrumbs of a site, so users and search engines never get lost
- The automatic update of canonical URLs and meta tags for technical SEO
- A faster loading time for your entire website thanks to WordPress's novel data management strategy
- Yoast SEO can be expanded to include extensions for News SEO, Video SEO, Local SEO, and WooCommerce SEO
- Improved XML sitemaps, to make your site structures easily understood by Google
- Customers with Yoast SEO Premium are entitled to email support
- All they want is money, so when you ask them for help they will tell you in English that they are in the Netherlands, but they live in Wijchen.
- It has been 8 years now, and it is still my favorite plugin. Easy to use, very efficient. Thanks a lot.
- It reminds you to add meta data to your posts constantly.
Build Professional Pixel-Perfect Websites With an Intuitive Visual Builder
In order to use WordPress effectively, you need a powerful page builder, such as Elementor. You can add and rearrange various page elements using its drag-and-drop WYSIWYG interface. This helps you build your ideal website with just a few clicks and drags without knowing about coding.
Elementor is one of the best Plugins for Design. Using it, you can create an entirely new theme from scratch, including headers, footers, and even product pages, just by customizing the essential aspects of the theme. There are also many premade Elementor templates available on the market for your convenience.
Additionally, this plugin comes with over 100 pre-designed templates to help you quickly build a website. Over 90 widgets can also be integrated into this plugin to allow you to include social media icons and progress bars without having to install additional extensions.
The Elementor plugin is a beautiful addition to your website. It makes the design easy to use, especially for those who want complete control over their site. There is an extensive selection of free templates available in the library that can be used to begin creating your site immediately.
As a general rule, the plugin is compatible with nearly all themes for WordPress. However, we recommend that you use a theme that is fully Elementor-based. If you doubt, Use the Hello Elementor theme, developed by the plugin developers.
💵 Version Lite is free, Version Pro is not.
- Incorporates an escalating progress bar
- Easily insert shortcodes from any plugin into the pages
- Demonstrating social proof through customer testimonials
- You can make your chosen images rotate by adding a slider or carousel
- Images can be customized in size, opacity, and other ways
- The 600+ available icons can be placed
- Provides links to your social media accounts with the appropriate icons such as Facebook Feed and Twitter Feed
- Your page can contain videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, or your own site
- Every aspect of the button design can be controlled
- Displays stats and numbers in a descending order
- An editor similar to the WordPress editor that works in WYSIWYG
- Organizes your images according to a grid
- It's hard to get things properly escalated and VERY hard to get somebody to fully explain what is actually going on. They just want to put a bandaid on every problem without educating the site owner.
- Thank you very much!
- The Elementor updates in the last weeks have been so frustrating and caused so much trouble. If this continues I might have to close my agency. 3 stars for all the years when Elementor worked, even after updates.
Offers Website Monitoring, Malware Removal, and All The Related Website Security Services That You Would Need
The Sucuri plugin is considered the world's leading website security plugin, specializing in WordPress security. Currently, the plugin is owned by GoDaddy.
Despite WordPress' popularity as one of the most popular CMSes on the internet, it is also quite popular with hackers who attempt to exploit tens of thousands of websites. The attackers try to steal sensitive information, hijack your server, send spam, commit fraud, and spread malware to visitors.
When it comes to website security plugins, Sucuri is the best. It offers website monitoring, malware removal, and other website security services that all website owners require.
When you use the plugin, you can scan your website for malware, hacks, and blacklists and receive daily updates and alerts and gain visibility of your website. When you use the plugin, you can ensure your website is safe and more visible.
This WordPress security plugin is free of charge for WordPress users. It complements what you already have on your website. You can also benefit from our highly optimized CDN for enhancing website performance by up to 70%.
Additionally, the plugin offers several security features designed to enhance users' security posture, such as security and user activity auditing, file integrity monitoring, remote malware scanning, blocklist monitoring, custom post-hack security actions, security notifications, and website firewalls.
💵 By using $199/Y, you will have a modern plugin with many documents and 12 months of free support.
- Searches for malware on your website with SiteCheck, a Sucuri scanner
- As a result of security hardening, vulnerabilities such as your WordPress version display are removed and your uploads directory is protected
- Blacklist engines are used to ensure that your website is not blocked for security issues
- Ensures that all security-related activities on your site are logged, including logins, attempted logins, etc
- Allows you to access any hacked website if you've been locked out
- DDoS attacks and hacking are stopped
- Providing you with post-hack security actions as a checklist of what to do if you are hacked
- Provides you with the ability to customize how and when notifications are sent for all the above activities
- Files are automatically detected if they have been modified
- You will be removed from blacklists and malware will be removed from your hacked website
The Ultimate Solution for Building a Review Website
The WordPress Review Plugin is a premium solution that allows you to create a WordPress product review site based on user reviews. To implement a user review form through this plugin, you will need to create a highly optimized user interface that meets your customers' requirements.
Using the WP Review plugin, you can build a stand-alone review site in any niche without needing advanced knowledge or technical experience. This plugin will enable you to write highly informative and high-converting reviews to help potential consumers make an informed purchase decision.
The WP review pro plugin provides schema-compliant reviews, which can be displayed in search engine results. Additionally, it comes with several widgets to integrate your reviews into the footer, sidebar, or any widget area on your website.
Moreover, by adding 19 unique schema types, the plugin enhances your search engine optimization efforts. Schema is a unique markup language that helps search engines understand and parse web pages better.
In addition, the interactive reviews on your site would increase visitors and conversions and generate more revenue. This plugin supports external reviews sites for example Google reviews or Facebook reviews.
💵 The Lite version is free to download; the Premium version is $.
- Designed for mobile devices and optimized for speed
- Compatibility with plugins and themes for the latest WordPress releases
- With the advanced options panel, you can easily configure and customize settings and options
- Works with numerous services, including Google Places, Yelp Reviews, Facebook, Trustpilot Reviews and WooCommerce
- Customers are able to rate your products while writing their own reviews
- Shortcodes enable the placement of review boxes on any page
- My site writes book reviews and this plugin allows me to do that effectively
- This is an excellent app I wish they would enable Yelp and/or Google reviews in the free version. Also, it is slowing down the page. Thanks for your assistance Best wishes
- If I could just get rid of the ‘give us 5 stars please' notification, I could then give you your review. Nice plugin by the way.
The Simplest and Smoothest Social Sharing Plugin With Optimized and Great Looking Vector Icons
The Sassy Social Share is one of the best WordPress social media plugins that enables visitors to your site can share content with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google, Linkedin, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Reddit, and over 100 other social networking sites.
With this plugin, you will be able to share your photos online most easily and smoothly possible.
It provides the most beautiful, optimized vector icons. However, the plugin does not operate in conjunction with a local server. There is a requirement for an online web hosting service to make it work.
This tool can set or disable social sharing for default and custom posts and enable or disable social sharing for individual posts and pages. You can also enable or disable the total social share count for a post or page.
Furthermore, the plugin offers support for BuddyPress, BBPress, WooCommerce, Multisite, and functionalities for HTTP-enabled websites. Extensive technical support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week is available.
The most significant advantage of the plugin is that it is free to use and does not require any additional software downloads to run on your website. Furthermore, it does not require login information on the website to allow it to run.
It runs on your website's server without interacting with the publisher's website.
💵 Free downloads of the Social Sharing Plugin plugin are available.
- Adaptable to EU-GDPR, Gutenberg, and WPML
- Provides social sharing functionality for WooCommerce products
- Sharing icons can be specified in three shapes: square, round, and rectangle
- You can enable the share count cache and control how long it should be refreshed
- Provides official like buttons for Facebook Like, Twitter Tweet, Pinterest Save, and more
- Website visitors are redirected to your social media pages
- The topic is simple and straight to the point. This has been modified 4 hours, 49 minutes ago by
- * If I make a change to the social icon I will show on my site, the icon with and content ‘My place' on Facebook will be sparita. An other plugin. Mai view a general thing, not so ridere or piangere. (*)
- The plugin has always worked perfectly for you. It has only been useful to update your Pinterest. I hope torni tutto magnificently eats was what caused the malfunction.
Get More Website Traffic, Email Subscribers, and Social Followers
The best WordPress giveaway plugin available on the market is RafflePress. It enables users to create giveaways easily by using a drag-and-drop campaign builder, which allows them to run giveaways immediately.
RafflePress' priority is to increase the visibility of your website by enticing your website visitors to become brand ambassadors. By adding a viral sharing option to RafflePress, you can reward users for referring friends or sharing your giveaway on social media websites.
It helps you generate more email subscribers, traffic to your website, and social media followers through viral giveaways and contests that create a viral buzz.
Creating your own giveaway with the right landing page and preventing fraud by requiring one-time entries is easier. Word of mouth marketing provides an excellent opportunity to increase traffic and get it faster, growing sales and revenue.
This mobile-responsive giveaway solution ensures that your contests look fantastic regardless of your users' devices. These contest templates are pre-built to ensure that RafflePress is the most user-friendly giveaway plugin.
As a result, the plugin’s giveaway widgets are also highly optimized to Speed Up the Website and boost performance. Like Yoast SEO, the RafflePress team knows how essential speed is to search engine optimization and conversions.
Many free plugins are available that connect your social profiles, WordPress forms, marketing platforms, and CRMs. RafflePress lite is one such plugin that is fully functional if you do not require more powerful features.
💵 The Lite version is free, while the Pro version is a fee.
- Gets more subscribers, gets more engagement on social media, and gets more traffic to your website
- Promotes giveaways that are goal-focused
- Easily integrates with email marketing services such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, AWeber, Drip, Active Campaign, and many others
- Embedding your giveaway on any page will enable your title and description to be optimized
- Makes picking winners for giveaway campaigns easy with our random generator
- Dedicated Giveaway landing pages are also available in the Pro version, which has proven to be effective in increasing engagement
- Provides users with the ability to enter your giveaway with either an email address or a social login
- The framework is built around hooks and filters that can be used to create custom functionality
- Both the front end and the back end of this plugin were designed to be as fast as possible
- Smart fraud detection ensures that each action and email is accounted for, so you can identify fraudulent transactions
- It is functional for the most part but when you have to fight to even change text and use hacks to alter default login button text or ways to enter or to move the header image above entry details content then surely something is lacking.
- Aside from the easy set-up, easy navigation, quick up and running of my ad, I would also recommend raffle to anyone looking for the same features.
- Thank you for offering such a great tool to increase traffic.
The All-in-One Plugin for Building Astounding WordPress Membership Sites
MemberPress is the best membership plugin on the market today. It can be used to create a paid membership blog or website, sell online courses and digital downloads, and provide other exclusive content. It earns over sixty million dollars annually with its use.
The plugin allows you to create online courses, virtual communities, and membership sites compatible with WordPress. It can be integrated with most email marketing services, such as MailChimp, ConvertKit, and others, to keep your customers informed.
It allows the creation of several membership plans, and the pricing page can be fully customized. The content restriction feature allows members to control access to pages, articles, documents, and groups.
It is also compatible with the most popular payment methods, such as Stripe, PayPal, Authorizenet, etc. By enabling automated billing, users can easily keep track of their subscription renewal dates. The plugin also automatically cancels or renews members' subscriptions based on their already paid.
You'll get professional support for this plugin and an easy-to-use interface. It is compatible with other premium plugins, such as bbPress, which creates closed forums, and Easy Affiliate, which makes affiliate programs with password protection.
Due to the premium nature of this plugin, it comes with other high-end features, such as drip content, group memberships, a course management system, quizzes, and certifications, along with powerful access rules and automation capabilities. However, there is no free edition available.
💵 It helps you achieve your dream job and gives you 12 months of support time for only $279/Y for buying the plugin.
- It is possible to control the expiration date and usage frequency of the product
- The integration of different payment gateways ensures that you never lose a sale due to a lack of payment options
- The default themes enable you to quickly create a high-converting pricing page – without coding
- Creates a non-salaried team of sales agents with Easy Affiliate
- Create easy-to-customize coupons that will keep your customers coming back
- With Access Rules, you can create an extraordinary paywall in WordPress without touching a code
- You can easily build and sell online courses using the powerful LMS platform
- Builds a place where your customers feel comfortable
- Using content expiration and timed content releases, you can keep your content irresistible and customers engaged
- Allows members to join, upgrade, and cancel directly from your website, providing security of automated billing
Fully Customizable, Search Engine Crawlable, and GDPR Compliant Feeds
The social media feed plugin community is relatively large. Still, if you want to drive traffic to your site and increase sales, Smash Balloon is the right choice and is one of the best social media plugins for WordPress. It is user-friendly with a simple interface and precise settings. There are many features, but all of them are laid out intuitively for beginners.
Using the Smash Balloon Social Photo Feed WordPress plugin, you can embed Instagram photos feed directly on your WordPress site. Once The plugin is installed, your Instagram account is connected, the feed is customized, and Instagram posts can be embedded directly into your WordPress site.
Smash Balloon provides the ability to integrate various social media networks onto your website. It allows you to create an integrated social wall that contains content from Facebook, Instagram, YouTube videos, and Twitter.
You have many options for customizing the feed, such as setting the height and width to suit the width of your website and modifying how many images you wish to display. The feed is also responsive and works well on mobile devices.
It is fantastic that this plugin is responsive and 100% compatible with mobile devices, so you will have beautiful social media feeds tailored to look good on all devices, which means your customers can use your services no matter what device they use.
Additionally, the pro version offers four additional layout styles: grid, carousel, masonry grid, and highlight. Further, you can embed hashtags, tagged posts, or different feeds within your website.
However, the plugin has a Possible conflict with WP Rocket's lazy loading.
💵 Version Lite is free, Version Pro has a price.
- Your Instagram photos will be displayed chronologically or randomly
- Shortcodes let you completely customize your Instagram feeds
- The top of your feed is adorned with a beautiful header
- Provides a handy block that can be added to posts and pages to easily incorporate your feed
- Below your feed is a button that allows you to follow Instagram
- Automatically integrates with many GDPR cookie consent plugins, and includes easy to configure GDPR settings with one click
- Photos from your Instagram feed are displayed as thumbnails, mediums or full-sized
- It's possible to load an infinite number of Instagram photos by clicking the ‘Load More' button
- The system is very simple and easy to use.
- Nice job, easy to work on and functional
- Using the free version, their support is excellent, and it's a good plugin that works well.
Most Powerful Way to Automate Your WordPress Site With No Code
You can eliminate tedious and time-consuming tasks by automating them with Uncanny Automator; this is one of the best WordPress automation plugins. Instead of doing each task manually, you can simply connect your plugins, websites, and external applications so that they execute automatically.
This way, you can focus on what you do best.
Uncanny Automator allows you to automate everything within your WordPress website without writing code. It has multiple triggers and actions that can be set up based on your requirements.
The plugin allows you to link your existing WordPress plugins and automate administrative tasks, saving you time and money. You can use these features to combine multiple WordPress plugins into a single WordPress recipe for your website.
The plugin works by selecting a trigger, designing an action, and allowing the action to run automatically. Within your WordPress website, you can choose from over 400 triggers and actions to build a recipe that operates as follows: ‘If this, then that.'
When you have used Zapier or Integromat, you are familiar with task automation. If you haven't, it is not rocket science. Even if you are a complete beginner, there should be no difficulty automating tasks.
Plugins such as Easy Digital Downloads, BuddyPress, Automator Core, and others can also be integrated easily. It can facilitate the automation of your online store or learning management system.
Only two cons are associated with this plugin:
1. Anonymous-user recipes can be challenging to set up because you must first add individuals under their email addresses before you can view their data. This is not a significant concern, but it does cause some inconvenience.
2. There are limited integrations with external applications, such as cloud-based email marketing applications and CRMs, etc. However, this plugin is not intended to interface with these apps.
💵 Lite version is Free; Pro version is priced.
- Slack integration lets you receive notifications when your WordPress site receives orders, subscriptions, or any other combination of triggers from any plugin supported by the plugin
- It integrates with Google Drive and Google Sheets to automatically add rows when the user purchases, fills out a form, or completes a course
- Using two WordPress sites to communicate. Sell products on one site, while Uncanny Automator creates users on the second
- Automates the user's enrollment in a web conference session when they complete a recipe using Zoom Meetings, Zoom Webinars, GoTo Training, and GoTo Webinar
- Mailchimp audiences can be added or removed, and tags can even be added or removed. Want to automatically send new blog articles to your list? Automator makes it simple
- Users can receive SMS messages upon completing a recipe through integration with Twilio
- You can even create and update users who are logged out with Everyone recipes
- The team was always responsive and provided help and improvements as needed. They were patient and 100% of my concerns were addressed. Thank you very much!
- Their free version offers great features, and they also support this version well and quickly. They sent me some custom code to accomplish exactly what I needed, which was much appreciated!
- We are very grateful for your great support and your valuable plugin
Enhanced eCommerce Tracking for WordPress
MonsterInsights enables you to link your WordPress site to Google Analytics, allowing you to see how visitors discover your website and use it. But the best part is that you have immediate access to all the essential statistics right from your WordPress dashboard.
Using this plugin, you will be able to view real-time statistics about your website. Thanks to the seamless integration, and it will be easy to install, you will be able to identify and resolve website issues based on the data you see.
In Google Analytics, you can track most of the Affiliate Marketing interactions and others on your e-commerce site, such as form submissions, online transactions, download tracking, affiliate tracking, post tracking, demographics tracking, etc.
However, the default setup does not allow you to take advantage of the full potential of the analytics platform.
It also includes a universal tracking system during the setup process. You ensure that your statistics will not be altered should your users move from a mobile device to a desktop computer. In other words, when your users move from a mobile device to a desktop computer, your data counts will be accurate.
The MonsterInsights tracking extension is an advanced way of tracking post views, and for a more straightforward method, you can use the WordPress post views counter plugin.
💵 Premium version of this plugin is priced at $199/Y, whereas Lite version is free.
- Shows you where people find your site, how they got there, which keywords they searched for, who referred them, and what they clicked on your site
- Stats about which content generates the most traffic can be used to stop guessing and to start creating content that converts better
- Displays details such as country of origin, the interest of visitors, the device they're using, age, etc
- Gives you an understanding of where visitors arrive and where they leave your site
- Tells you exactly how well your website is performing on Google, so you can enhance your SEO for more traffic to your website
- I use this on all my sites.
- Simple to configure and use.
- So far, Monster Insights has proven to be a great tool as I'm new to SEO, but having so much info accessible directly from my WordPress dashboard has made things easier!
Re-Engage Your Customers Through Targeted Push Notifications
By combining the PushEngage plugin with your email newsletter, You can increase awareness of your website and drive dramatic increases in website traffic. The plugin will enable you to send tailored messages and announcements to your website's visitors via browser push notifications.
This plugin allows you to improve long-term relationships with your site visitors by sending them personalized notifications and reaching out to targeted customers with customized messages.
Sending notifications is easy, and no technical knowledge is necessary.
The dashboard provides detailed analytics on all notifications. Notifications can be sent as quickly as posting a status update on social media. They also include a title, a message, a URL, and an image.
As a result of its robust core feature set, this plugin offers you all the functionality necessary for your marketing campaigns, such as drip campaigns, A/B testing, dynamic user segmentation, opt-in reminders, analytics, and more.
It can also automate cart abandonment notifications, price drop alerts, and inventory alerts for e-commerce sites. It will also send notifications about new blog entries to all subscribers. Also, you can customize the call-to-action buttons to increase user engagement and click-through rates.
PushEngage provides several ways for everyone to send push notifications. If you are a startup, you can send free push notifications. If you are a small business owner, you can purchase a basic subscription plan.
There are, however, limitations to the free plan, such as limited support, campaigns, and subscribers.
You can also define the time notification will remain in the browser window after expiration before removing it from the desktop. For example, suppose the notification expires after 28 days. In that case, it will appear in the browser window the next time the user opens the browser.
The notification is automatically removed from the desktop when the expiration period has expired.
💵 Lite is free, Pro is priced.
- Provides push notifications on the desktop, tablet, and mobile devices using Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge, and Safari
- Sites can be accessed via HTTP and HTTPS
- Your push notification campaign can be tested with A/B testing
- The data from Push Analytics helps you optimize your campaigns
- It is possible to choose from 7 types of subscription opt-ins. You can even customize your opt-in with your own message
- Automates the creation of a campaign based on the actions of the customer
- Your subscribers can be segmented by different attributes, such as browser, geography, interest, and others
- It was easy to install and increased traffic to my site.
- It doesn’t deserve any star support that is delayed for days, paid plans are too high. And other than that, when you reach a high number of subscribers, problems begin to appear The free plan is not obligated to activate it as written in the terms and conditions. I do not recommend this plugin
- This plugin helped me increase the traffic. Easy to install and use.
Manage Property Listings and Submit Property Via Back-End and Front-End
With the Essential Real Estate plugin, clients can either register by filling out a registration form or use an existing social media account to create an account. This plugin provides agents with everything they need in order to create, configure, and manage their own sites, including properties listings.
The plugin consists of a number of free features that are integrated with premium features. The layout and functions can be customized, and the plugin supports multi-currency transactions, single list properties, and other useful functions.
In the initial registration process, users will be asked to choose their role as an agent. Agents can monitor and manage their properties, communicate with buyers, control their public profiles, etc. Additionally, this plugin offers advanced search options that allow users to narrow their search by various criteria.
With this plugin, you will be able to define custom post types for agents, properties, packages, invoices, transactions, and anything else you wish to include in your real estate website. You will be able to add or edit listings, modify existing listings, and so on.
On the backend, you will find the Basic Real Estate option, which includes well-designed default listings, property pages, and agent profiles. Additionally, you will find an editor and a front-end organizer on the back end, custom input fields for adding listing attributes, various listing types, and other value-added features.
There are three options available with regard to paid submissions in the backend options: Free Submission, Pay Per Listing and Pay Per Package. Additionally, in the backend options, you can select PayPal, Stripe, or Wire Transfer as payment methods.
The Essential Real Estate program only has two cons: It has many features and control options, but they are not always clear to navigate. Documentation is in English and is not always as straightforward as it could be.
💵 It is FREE. There is no charge.
- Provides support for galleries, videos, and 360 virtual tours
- Provides Google Captcha support
- Suggestions, Geolocation, and Map Directions are available
- Provides ready-to-use pages for real estate websites, such as Search, Listing, Agent, Agency, Payment, Profiles, etc
- Provides multiple layouts for listing
- Offers social login and social sharing
- Compatible with WPML plugin and Visual Composer plugin
- I like the functionality it offers; however it has inline CSS, which touches the header settings in Neve Theme.
- Changing the theme because it automatically creates new pages is a bad user experience.
- Very easy to use, very straight to the point. I also notice fast responses to customer questions.
The Most Powerful & Easy To Use Contact Management (CRM) Plugin
HubSpot is a CRM plugin that enables companies of any size to nurture leads and analyze business metrics. It can be used for B2C and B2B companies. It is suitable for various industries, including retail, real estate, marketing, sales, construction, and accounting.
Business situations in the fast-paced world of commerce make marketing difficult for most firms. This is why HubSpot offers simple solutions for outbound and inbound leads, automating sales pipelines, tracking campaign data, and so much more.
With this plugin, you can manage your users, segment them into lists, and keep track of all the interactions they have had with your website. You can look at contacts, follow leads, track conversions, prepare emails and newsletters, and engage with website visitors through forms and live chat functionality.
This plugin allows you to view all the contact lists in your system within the WordPress admin panel, including customer contact information and details about their last interactions and their status of leads and online conversations.
Moreover, you can utilize CRM's analytical features and dashboard to make informed business decisions while expanding your organization. Even the free version includes more than enough features to implement CRM strategies for most websites.
Email automation at HubSpot allows you to send personalized emails directly to customers, including newsletters and responses to inquiries. You can also send emails when a user fills out a form or interacts with a chatbot.
The visual email builder tool allows you to easily organize your emails, with over 20 different layouts to choose from
The plugin has two shortcomings: each user plan is quite expensive for a small business, and you may only send one email per contact.
💵 A Lite and Premium version of the plugin are available. The Premium version is free, whereas the Lite version costs $504/Y.
- The built-in marketing analytics including email analytics, traffic analytics, and website analytics, allows you to easily identify which actions are leading to the greatest success
- Every email you send is logged in your CRM software and includes reports of opens and clicks, allowing you to measure their effectiveness
- Streamlines your marketing time by a large margin
- Live chat adds the ability to engage and assist your website visitors for free
- Dynamic form builders can be used for almost any kind of form: announcements, banners, contact forms, conditional logic, etc
- Using the analytics dashboard, you can get a full picture of your site's performance
- Chatbots can be added to your website in order to collect leads, generate leads, manage leads, and offer live support 24/7
- Your popups can be displayed on specific pages based on visitor behavior with HubSpot's advanced filtering
- As to support and development, it's fast and very helpful. The plugin does exactly what I need it to do.
- Could you strip it some more since there are TOO MANY FUTURES!? leave just those, they are free stuff from OSM! cart notice auto greet
- I thank the work team and those in charge who developed such an easy and straightforward plugin.
A Complete Customer Service Platform to Delight Your Customers and Fuel Your Sales
The LiveChat is one of the most effective live chat tools for WordPress out there. It is suitable for businesses that use WordPress. It has a vast audience, and for a good reason. This will be a helpful tool if you intend to engage in conversational marketing.
An interactive tool, such as a live chat, is crucial to automate communication. Other methods of communication, such as the telephone, email, and social media, are also helpful. Still, a live chat provides immediate access to visitors' and users' information.
It is possible to customize this plugin in tons of ways, and it even includes a mobile app, which allows you to provide real-time support. The plugin works with many tools, including your customer support software, your CRM, email marketing, etc. Most importantly, it loads fast and provides a great user experience.
This plugin integrates beautifully with WordPress – you do not have to do anything except complete the installation. Sign up for a free account Configuration is intuitive and well designed; They include several applicable onboarding instructions.
Our recommendation is LiveChat because it is a plugin that provides both a live chat feature and a help desk and provides site analytics. Your visitors will now be able to contact help desk agents directly from your site.
In addition, the developers of this plugin have also created ChatBot.com, which is a bot builder software that can be used with LiveChat. This way, your users receive two types of responses, automated and human, regardless of the situation.
Furthermore, it has a helpful Reports tab that displays information about the success of recent campaigns. For instance, you can check how many clients you have queued up, whether or not goals were achieved, and feedback from post-chat surveys.
Unfortunately, the mobile version is very limited.
💵 Free and pro version for $16/M.
- Messages and colors can be customized according to your website
- There are a number of popular WordPress site builders that can be integrated into the plugin, including Divi Builder, WordPress Page Builder, and Beaver Builder
- Different criteria can be used to send personalized messages
- Chat widgets can be used for offline messages or even as an opportunity for customers to sign up for your newsletter
- You can handle several chat windows across several pages to ease your customer support processes
- Your checkout page could automatically display targeted messages if a shopper has not checked out
- Mobile apps can be customized with different themes and include team photos to make interactions more personalized
- An excellent plugin for live chat users integrates live chat effortlessly into your WordPress website This topic was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by
- It sounds like this plugin could be great, but I assume you have to pay for the service to use it. I wish WordPress would crack down on these false claims plugins.
- It is difficult and confusing. It takes a lot of time to learn features that are essentially not important.
Use Lazy Loading to Improve The Performance of Your Website
Having a website that loads quickly is crucial since it influences both your website's position on Google search engine's results and your site's user experience. With Lazy Load By WP Rocket, your site's images will only load when visible to your users.
The tool is the most popular way for site visitors to see images and videos only above the fold of your website. All content on your website, including avatars, thumbnails, iframes, YouTube videos, background images, and regular images, are addressed, so your site will never slow down.
This script indicates when images and/or iframes should only be shown when they are visible to the user. As a result, HTTP requests are prevented, and loading times are increased.
Suppose you wish to defer the loading of images and videos within the Media and Emoji tabs and disable WordPress emojis. In that case, this lightweight plugin can be handy for deferring their loading.
This is a good technique if you embed many YouTube videos on your website to increase performance without compromising functionality. Suppose the YouTube video is replaced with a static image. In that case, you can ensure the video will only start once the viewer clicks on it.
This is a plugin that is part of the WP Rocket caching plugin. If you already use WP Rocket caching, you do not need to install this plugin. WP Rocket is one of the best WordPress caching plugins is available in the market.
💵 Although this is a paid plugin, it is also available for free download.
- Information is only pulled when necessary by your server
- Emojis and embeds can be disabled to increase site speed
- Content is loaded according to how fast the user scrolls
- Provides the option of replacing YouTube video iframes with static previews
- Because the plugin is lightweight, it will not impact the performance or speed of your site
- *Better website speed.
- No effect on Page Speed scores whatsoever. I find the Lazy Load for Videos plugin to be a better option.
- All of them have failed, but this one replaces the YouTube player js with a small picture, so excellent job rocket team
Easily Create Your Full-Featured Affiliate Program On WordPress
AffiliateWP is the leading WordPress affiliate plugin for WordPress, allowing you to create an affiliate program for your eCommerce store, membership website, or even your blog. It also features advanced affiliate tracking, which may prove helpful to those developing campaigns through WordPress.
AffiliateWP tracks your traffic and sales automatically and enables you to pay referrals a commission if their traffic or sales are referred by you. It is a good tool for creating a affiliate marketing site.
Affiliates can check their statistics, download banners and links, and track payments from their affiliate dashboard. Website registrations can either be manually approved by an administrator or automatically approved once approved by an administrator.
There is no complex tracking required as AffiliateWP's program is compatible with WordPress's most popular eCommerce plugins, membership plugins, and learning management system. AffiliateWP makes it easy to set up your affiliate program exactly how you want it.
With this program, you can send money directly to your affiliates' bank accounts or debit cards with a button. The powerful admin area provides detailed statistics concerning your affiliates, including clicks, views, and comments.
AffiliateWP's most intriguing feature is that it integrates seamlessly into popular plugins. You simply check a box, and AffiliateWP begins tracking registrations immediately. You don't need to install tracking pixels or codes to do this.
We believe the only downside is that it does not have an exquisite interface. If you know coding and development, you can customize the interface to make it look more attractive.
💵 Direct: Free, Premium: $299/Y.
- Referral links can be generated by affiliates thanks to the built-in referral link generator
- Referral URLs can be generated with pretty links
- The ability to integrate with popular membership and eCommerce plugins in WordPress
- Affiliates can be provided with brand assets such as banners and text links as part of promotions
- Affiliate accounts can be associated with coupon codes and sales can be tracked
- A custom email notification can be sent to affiliates and admins
- Your affiliates will appreciate the user-friendly affiliate area
Automatically Watermark WordPress Media Library and Bulk Watermark Previously Uploaded Images
We find the Image Watermark WordPress plugin to be one of the best WordPress watermarking tools, as it allows users to either place watermarks manually or automatically. You can also specify the watermark's type, size, color, and opacity.
If you are a photographer or designer, you will probably use WordPress to showcase your portfolio of photographs and artwork. To do this, you need a watermark plugin that will ensure your work is protected and prevent others from distributing it without your permission.
In addition to adding watermarks to images in the WordPress Media Library, the plugin can also remove watermarks from photos previously uploaded. It will allow you to select the type of post, the method for applying a watermark, and the image format in which the watermark will be used.
The effects of this plugin can be applied in three different ways: original, custom, and scaled. The transparency of the watermark may also be altered. This plugin provides several valuable features despite being free; it is an excellent alternative for those who do not wish to purchase the premium version.
💵 The plugin is free to use. You can download it for free.
- Provides an image preview of a watermark
- Aligns the watermark with the offset
- The ability to backup images
- Ensures that your images aren't copied with drag and drop
- Removes the right-click function from images
- Possibility of moving the watermark
- .pot file for translations is included
- Allows logged-in users to view protected images
- The GD Library and ImageMagic packages are supported
- Image quality can be set
- My only complaint is that I had a problem at the beginning with this plugin. When I removed the watermark, the plugin completely erased my image, and I have no idea why. The reason for this was because I picked the full image to give the watermark, and when I unchecked this option I had no problems.
- The system is user-friendly and simple to use.
- excellent plugin, easy to work and setup, it does what it says!
A Simple, Yet Effective Plugin for Protecting Your Online Content From Being Stolen
It's possible to protect your online content from piracy by installing a WordPress plugin called WP Content Copy Protection. It makes use of some pretty sophisticated and technically advanced features for protecting WordPress from copy.
Blogs take considerable time to create original content, and having your original content stolen is a frustrating and upsetting experience. WP Content Copy Protection Pro is a powerful tool to help protect your original content.
If you are serious about protecting your content online, Consider this a powerful piece of software. Plugins like this should remain in the toolbox of any business owner, blogger, or WordPress website owner. It is lightweight, cost-effective, and remarkably resource-efficient.
It is arguably one of the best 360-degree content copy protection solutions you'll ever come across.
The tool runs silently in the background and does not impact your search engine optimization. Because search engines can read your content and understands it without altering your search ranking.
Several types of posts can be excluded from protection. These include Pages, Posts, and Custom Posts. In addition, you can enable or disable security for administrators, registered users, and other groups of users.
With this plugin, several standard methods of copying content with a mouse, keyboard, or browser are disabled, including right-clicking disable, dragging and dropping text, dragging and dropping images, viewing source code, and using keyboard shortcuts, such as Ctrl-A, C, X, U, S, and P.
💵 Free Lite and $29/Y Premium versions are available.
- Access to developer tools via the F12 shortcut key is disabled
- Removes RSS, RSSF, RSSF2, Atom, RSSF2, RSS2_Comments, and more from content scrapers and autoblogs
- Gives right-click access to href links
- Text selection is disabled on PCs and smartphones globally
- Contextual menus associated with right-clicks are disabled
- Access to the onscreen shortcut key and keyboard is disabled for copy methods
- Provides security for basic images
- Deactivates the ‘Source View', ‘Save Page', and ‘Print' functions
- I managed to remove the detail on the cell phone when you open it in firefox; it shows the alert and the options to view, download, etc. below. So if you accept, you will be able to access the options you would normally have to block. However, I hope that the next update fixes it.
- Below is a rendering of the page as it was before the first error: error on line 501 at column 6: The XML declaration can only be made at the beginning of the document. After many days of investigation, the cause of the problem has been identified. Please install it carefully!
- With the chrome extension ‘Absolute Enable Right Click & Copy', I was able to copy everything.
Brings a Lot of Flexibility in Creating Password-Protected Areas On Your Website
Passster is a plugin that allows you to protect the content of your website with a password. It is one of the most comprehensive password-protection plugins for WordPress. Through this plugin, you can protect any area of your website, whether the entire site, a specific page, a post, or a specific area. It offers a great deal of flexibility.
Using a captcha solution with a simple shortcode is the best method of protecting your sensitive information from hackers. With modern encryption, your passwords can always be kept confidential.
By configuring global protections on each page, you can prevent users who do not have a password and can't validate their identities from accessing the site.
Using this plugin will allow you to create and manage protected areas with a simple shortcode, which is easily added with a single click. You will also have the option of generating long codes based on the settings of the protected area.
[passster password=”your-password”]your content[/passster]
By using Passster, you can secure entire web pages using the same settings as area protection without implementing shortcodes. It blocks the entire web page while maintaining your site's design rather than displaying an unreadable layout when the page is protected.
💵 Free versions are available for both Lite and Pro.
- Each page, post, product, and shortcode uses a different password
- Protects rows within visual composer
- Using the ‘Customizer' option, you can customize the style
- Passwords expire after being used
- Organizes large password sets into password lists
- Content is automatically unlocked based on user role and status
- Adapts to Google ReCaptcha v3: Invisible Captchas
- The ajax-driven unlock function eliminates the need to reload the page
- After experiencing some problems using PPWP, I searched for alternatives. By chance, I found Passster and decided to give it a try… I'm very pleased with it and intend to use it in other related situations when needed.
- It was great, but now you need both the right password and some luck to unlock the content. Otherwise you sometimes get an ‘security check failed' error. This topic was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by The Geek.
- With PPWP-plugin I experienced some errors that I couldn't fix (or change). With Passster, everything worked well, and the support was great (under 24 hours for reply). Great work!
Generates Crypto Coins Price Widgets and Coins List Shortcodes
Cryptocurrency Widgets – Price Ticker & Coins List is a WordPress cryptocurrency plugin that generates cryptocurrency widgets such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Dash, etc. It supports the CoinGecko API for easy access to crypto computations.
It also generates several widget types, including price labels, crypto lists, and a pretty cryptocurrency ticker widget.
This widget will display the current price of the coin market and the daily fluctuation in price. You can display the widget on any webpage of your website and customize its color to match your overall theme.
This plugin displays a set crypto price in your header or footer with the aid of an advanced ticker. In addition, you can customize the ticker speed and colors according to your preferences.
If you use this plugin in conjunction with a cryptocurrency-themed WordPress theme, you can create a beautiful and functional bitcoin website on WordPress.
The Cryptocurrency Widgets plugin allows you to embed any cryptocurrency price label within the page content elements. In addition, it displays cryptocurrency prices in various fiat currencies.
💵 In addition to a premium version of this plugin, a free version is also available.
- You can easily add Changellycom's exchange widget and earn affiliate income
- Market capitalization and volume of virtual crypto coins are displayed
- The cryptocurrency news feed widget displays news from the top cryptocurrency news websites
- The Binance Live Widget shows the current price in real-time
- Setup is easy, ticker looks good
- The plugin was very easy to find, install, and set up. It delivers what you want directly on your webpage. Clients will love it, as they will be instantly informed of the top crypto charts of the moment.
- It is an easy to use, useful, and intuitive plugin.
This article has reviewed some of the best WordPress plugins for building a great website. All of these plugins are practical and valuable.
We hope our list helps you find the plugins that suit you best. You may find our article on best WordPress plugins for blogs relevant to your website if your website is a blog. Also, our article on WordPress hosting providers may be of use.