Are you seeking the best WordPress WooCommerce Reporting and Analytics plugins? Confused about which plugin to choose?
To assist you in choosing one of the best WordPress plugins for WooCommerce Reporting and Analytics, we have compiled a list of the best plugins that meet your requirements. Lastly, these plugins support the top WordPress themes library, so you will attract customers with their stylish design.
A WooCommerce Reporting and Analytics plugin is also included in this selection of WordPress plugins. It also contained plugins that work with WooCommerce Analytics Plugin, WooCommerce Custom Reports Plugin, WooCommerce Order Reports Plugin, Google Analytics Plugin, Tax Report Plugin, and Sales Analysis Plugin.
📌 Note: You might benefit from reading our article about advanced plugins for WooCommerce and powerful WooCommerce themes to find out how to select a theme that will both enhance the appearance and functionality of your WooCommerce store.
The following are the top WordPress plugins for WooCommerce Reporting and Analytics in 2022:
Reports & Email Automation for WooCommerce
You can access a powerful reporting tool using the Metorik WooCommerce plugin. With the plugin's custom reporting templates, you can start your production environment immediately.
In addition, these templates can be customized and tailored according to your requirements. It is possible to customize every aspect of your account, from the way products are displayed to how orders are handled.
In addition to accessing all the information about your sales that the plugin provides, you will also be able to view the number of orders placed, the number of items sold, the gross and net sales averages, and much more.
This WooCommerce reporting and analytics plugin allows forecast reports to be automatically created with high accuracy. By using this plugin, you will be able to automatically send abandoned cart emails to your customers to encourage them to complete their purchases as soon as possible.
💵 For $50, you can download the Premium version, and for free, you can download the Lite version.
- Compatible with Google Analytics
- Customer service integrations are provided
- There is every KPI you could ask for
- There are cart tracking and reports available
- You can send automated emails to customers
- A great alternative to native WooCommerce admin pages (sometimes laggy and difficult to navigate) is Metarik's incredibly fast dashboards. We have seen an immediate increase in sales since using Engage's automated emails, which have paid for the service in less than a month.
a WooCommerce Growth Platform
A detailed overview of sales metrics can be obtained with the Metrilo analytics plugin for WooCommerce. A wide variety of reports and widgets are offered to users as part of this plugin.
In particular, it is fascinating that this plugin analyzes data in real time and does not consider canceled, returned, or fraudulent orders.
It has significantly improved the accuracy of WooCommerce's generic analytics system since the installation of this plugin.
With the help of this plugin, a dashboard will be presented to you which provides basic information about your business, such as average orders revenue and conversion rates, as well as recent changes.
With this WooCommerce analytics plugin, it is possible to reorder the dashboard to emphasize the most important information if desired.
Furthermore, you can ensure that this plugin knows what constitutes an order that is considered successful so that your revenue will only be impacted when you receive orders from your customers.
💵 A premium version of the plugin costs $1,190, whereas the free version costs nothing.
- To begin with, I believe Metrilo to be the best analytics software for WooCommerce, but it has a problem slowing down my checkout process. I like it very much, but I am confused by this issue.
Marketing Automation to Boost Sales
As one of WordPress's most powerful marketing and reporting plugins, Beeketing for WooCommerce provides many powerful features.
This plugin includes a feature that tracks your customers from the beginning, i.e., from the first time they visit your store on the internet.
This WooCommerce custom reports plugin provides the functionality to create comprehensive buyer personas based on the behavior of consumers.
Regardless of the device from which the customer accesses an eCommerce website, it is possible to monitor the customer's activities with this plugin.
By using this
Wplugin, you will never miss an opportunity to interact with your customers. Furthermore, this plugin provides seamless integration with WooCommerce, one of its most significant advantages.
The plugin is, therefore, easily installable, and you can manipulate the layout of each report within the plugin almost immediately.
Furthermore, this plugin allows you to customize your top-level analytics system by your personal preferences.
💵 This service is FREE. No fees are charged.
- A sales countdown clock and an indicator of low stock can be added to the product page.
- On-site notifications can be displayed for recent orders
- New visitors can be encouraged to visit your site with a coupon popup
- You may display full-screen product images as a native gallery on the mobile web version
- The number of people who have viewed and purchased a product can be displayed
- Since they're using an embedded Sentry library, the plugin throws 4 PHP errors at the top of every page, so you can't use the website at all because it's abandoned. In addition, the fact it requires creating an account on a 3rd party site is hidden in the description (this keeps your store captive by charging them a monthly fee).
Integrates Google Analytics and eCommerce Tracking
According to its name, the Actionable Google Analytics and Shopping plugin for WooCommerce is an enhanced version of Google Analytics tailored specifically for online merchants. WooCommerce is the only platform for which this plugin is intended.
With this WooCommerce order reports plugin, you can track every step of the consumer journey, from the initial product search to the thank you page.
Several reporting features are included with this WooCommerce statistics plugin, including browsing patterns, checkout behavior, performance statistics, and user reviews.
Furthermore, this WooCommerce Google Analytics plugin captures product impressions, adds products to carts, and clicks on products. However, there is one small flaw you may need to address before you can use it properly. This plugin also displays all statistics associated with WooCommerce stores on WordPress.
Since this WooCommerce sales analysis plugin facilitates eCommerce tracking within Google Analytics, it will facilitate the scaling of global eCommerce businesses, enabling Universal Analytics to track eCommerce data and Google Analytics 4 properties.
💵 The software is available in two versions, Lite for free and Premium for $179.
- eCommerce tracking is available to users
- There is a shopping campaign performance dashboard
- Google Analytics can capture transaction/conversion data
- Enables 4 Enhanced Ecommerce reports in Google Analytics
- Supports Guest checkout functionality
- My experience with this plugin was excellent, and the support team was accommodating.
- You shouldn't give them access to your Google account. They will flood your inbox with emails.
Records Carts As Soon As Anyone Adds an Item
The Abandoned Cart Reports For WooCommerce plugin contributes to the reporting of eCommerce transactions vitally.
In this plugin, you can track the number of abandoned carts at your store by tracking when people abandon their carts and viewing trends over time using the dashboard and data pages built into the plugin.
Every time a product is added to a shopping cart, this plugin records the cart for everyone, which then allows orders to be automatically added to carts by everyone.
In most cases, this plugin can determine an IP address of a visitor and identify their email address as a result, which is why it is used on websites.
This plugin allows businesses to communicate with potential customers and explain why their company is a good fit.
In this plugin, an interaction marked as abandoned after 15 minutes is recorded when a user abandons the cart without completing the purchase. This transaction will be recovered if the customer returns later to make a purchase.
💵 It is FREE. There is no charge for it.
- Data pages and dashboards allow you to view trends over time
- The number of abandoned carts in your store can be determined
- Carts are recorded as soon as items are added to carts
- A list of email addresses is available for manual follow-up and recovery
- The data page displays the IP address of the cart
- A lightweight standalone plugin that provided accurate abandoned cart data was what I was looking for.
- Major MySQL performance hog from queries like SELECT FROM wp_sfa_abandoned_carts WHERE customer_key=? AND cart_is_recovered = ? AND order_id IS NULL LIMIT ? as the table has no proper indexes:
Quickly Create Sale Reports
In addition to major sales indicators, eCommerce website owners can monitor the user behavior of their visitors to the tiniest detail using the Product Sales Report for WooCommerce plugin.
This WooCommerce tax report plugin provides a complete listing of WooCommerce products that have been sold over a specific period, their quantity and gross sales, and the revenue generated by each.
It is important to note that, in addition to an overview of product trends, the pro version offers some additional features that include some built-in tools.
With this plugin, you can save different reporting templates in advance so that you can quickly create the desired report when you need it in the future. This plugin can add various input fields to your website corresponding to specific products you sell.
💵 The cost of Lite is $0. The cost of Premium is $41.
- Each variation of a product can be displayed separately
- A transaction can be included or excluded based on its status
- Reports can be configured to include only a certain number of products
- Your reports can be viewed or downloaded in a few clicks
- Report fields can be selected at your discretion
- Helpful in our daily work.
- It's beneficial and light. It could use a graphic interface to make it more appealing, but it even works as it's intended to. Kudos.
Integrates Google Analytics and The WooCommerce
Google Analytics plugins for WordPress are many and varied, but WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration is one of the most popular. This plugin allows you to connect Google Analytics and WooCommerce to facilitate communication between the two.
As WooCommerce develops this plugin, it is compatible with this popular plugin. This plugin can link referrals to purchases and add transaction data to Google Analytics. Additionally, this plugin supports eCommerce tracking and Universal Analytics.
The first thing to point out is that this plugin is compatible with the most recent version of WordPress. It can also benefit your eCommerce website, as was already mentioned.
In order to download the plugin, you may do so either from the official WordPress website or directly from your WordPress dashboard.
Please be aware that this plugin only works with WooCommerce, and you will need to connect it to your Google Analytics account after installation and activation.
💵 Free with no price.
- The Global Site Tag, Universal Analytics, and eCommerce are supported.
- Event tracking for eCommerce is enhanced
- Integrates Google Analytics with the WooCommerce
- Referrals can be linked to purchases
- Adding transaction information to Google Analytics is possible
- Certainly, this plugin works perfectly to track pageview and eCommerce event conversions, but if you have any difficulties during testing, don't log into an admin account.
- SUHOSIN seems to lack eCommerce support in the plugin faq. I think plugins can save options without modifying server configuration.
Lastly, a summary
We also have some WordPress plugins you can use. Select a plugin and increase your site.
Our goal here is to provide you with information that will help you identify the best themes for your website.