Is your goal to find the best WordPress Google Drive plugin?
As you can see, we searched the web, so you don't have to, and compiled the top Google Drive plugins available for your use. Therefore, we have known all these WordPress plugins are fast, well-coded, reader-friendly, have five-star support, are SEO-optimized, and work best with all WordPress themes.
We built a list of WordPress plugins for these Google Drive plugins. We also incorporated plugins for Embed Google Drive PDF, Photo Gallery Google Drive, Access Google Drive, Backup to Google Drive, Google Drive Image Gallery, Google Integration, or Google Drive Upload.
Best Google Drive Plugins for WordPress 🥇
Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
Take a look at the best WordPress plugins for Google Drive in 2022:
Gives You Easy Access to Their Google Drive in a Popup Box
A Google Drive Embedder is a WordPress PDF Viewer plugin that allows you to easily access files on Google Drive directly and embed those files now into your posts or web pages, just like embedding a picture gallery from Google Drive into your blog post.
Also, Google Docs can be viewed, as can other file types, such as PDFs, Word documents, videos, and images.
In addition to permitting WordPress users to access records and folders in Google Drive through their websites, there are also plugins for implanting Google Drive into WordPress websites.
Embed Google Drive PDF assumes the top position in the Google Drive Cloud key for the WordPress place and this feature makes the google drive upload essential.
It allows you to control and manage access rights to Google Drive so that non-Google users without Google accounts can view and access the drive documents.
The main disadvantage is that it does not upload folders and documents on a premium plugin.
💵 It is Free for the Lite version, while the Pro version has a price tag.
- The ability to reduce WordPress file storage is possible
- Includes events on your website directly by embedding ICAL or XML files or by using your Google account's calendar
- Includes supporting and updating for each year
- Supports a wide range of document types, including PDF, Word, Doc, ZIP, videos, and images
- Displays files in a variety of ways, including embedding them, connecting viewers, and offering download links
- During the Google doc embedder activation, the following error message is shown: ‘Setup failed to create the necessary database tables.' Please help.
- You have to go through a long set-up process to learn you need the premium version for nearly everything. For example, you cannot embed elements on the free version. This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by BarbMil.
- In my case, there was another solution I found (link: stackoverflow.com/a/61034751) that worked fine.This topic was modified 2 years ago by Samcfam. This topic was modified 2 years ago by samcfam.
Embed Google Docs, YouTube, Maps, Vimeo, Wistia Videos & Upload PDF, PPT in Gutenberg & Elementor
EmbeddedPress will allow you to integrate videotapes, shots, and audio files from Google Drive into your WordPress website. This will enable you to create complete multimedia content for your website with one click.
You can embed content from google integration, websites, or social networking accounts simply by entering the URL with the WordPress embedding tool.
Unlike Google Drive Embedder, EmbedPress allows you to insert files straight from Google Drive and add media content from over 1000 references, including YouTube video, Google Suite, Spotify, and Twitter.
This Embed Google Drive PD plugin allows you to use the website's logo and call-to-action buttons to customize.
💵 It is available as a Pro version for $49 as well as a Free version.
- The ability to customize your website's logo and call-to-action buttons increases the appeal of your site
- Integrates content into Classic Editor, Gutenberg, and Elementor to enhance storytelling
- Includes most of the features required to embed everything on your online business website
- Connecting all the web services on your website to build more functionality is possible
- Enables users to drill down into subfolders without leaving the built-in interface to navigate files
- It's just that I need*
- Using this plugin has changed my life. It's easy to use and saves me tons of time looking for photos. I just embed images a business published on their social media accounts.
- With loads of options for customizing the layout, it's easy to use
Google Drive on WordPress Media Publishing
The Google Drive WP Media plugin allows you to connect and access Google Drive files directly from your WordPress media library.
This plugin allows you to access Google Drive files and the WordPress media library directly from within your WordPress website.
If you upload a photo gallery on google drive, you can embed it in your WordPress site. You can also add individual Google media files to your WordPress site.
Connecting your Google Drive account to WordPress will enable automated file imports from your Google Drive tab into the Media Library.
Adding files from your Google Drive account to your post is possible if you want to post from your account and use the backup to Google drive feature for your posts.
It is also possible to select more than one file to be shared from Google Drive to WordPress and vice versa by using the Google Drive WP Media plugin.
💵 Free Lite, high-priced Pro.
- Manage your files remotely via your WordPress blog
- Ability to use the WordPress Administration to upload your files
- The ability to connect your account to imported files into the media library
- The ability to sort files by category in the adding Media tab
- Supports direct access to files and documents for admins
- This plugin saves a lot of disk space. It's great. But please update it.
- This plugin is awesome and I hope the developer does/keeps it updated if there are changes to WordPress core. For now, it still works fine with version 5.2. This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Angus.
- Very useful, thanks a lot. This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by
Share Your Files Fast Into Your WordPress Site
A plugin called Use-your-Drive for WordPress allows you to create a searchable list of contents in your Google Drive account.
This plugin allows you to store, transmit, collect, and share media files online on Google Drive while controlling the media files on your WordPress site without any annoyance.
Unlike The Google Drive WP Media plugin, the Use-your-Drive plugin supports server storage space. This plugin helps admins reduce the usage of disks to enhance the site's performance.
It allows you to incorporate your Google Drive with WordPress, which will enable you to create and revise documents instantly inside your content and store them in the pall.
You can create shortcodes tailored to your needs by operating the shortcode builder in Use Your Drive WordPress plugin. This WordPress plugin can work well with WooCommerce, Gravity Forms, and many other plugins.
💵 You can buy this plugin for a low price.
- The ability to work well with WooCommerce and Gravity Forms
- Includes a substantial search opportunity to find what files you want
- Supports creating shortcodes according to their need
- The ability to update so you will not miss any updates from the site
- Helps to automatically generate playlist streamlets presently
Connects Your Site to Your Google Drive
This plugin from WordPress links your site to your account via Image and video galleries from the Google Drive plugin.
This Plugin lets you add photos and videos to a folder within your website or on your Google Drive image gallery when you select a particular folder within the folder.
After the plugin has been installed, you can add a Google Drive gallery to any post or page. If you are using WordPress 5 or higher, you will also have the option of counting a block that lets you select the fixed Google Drive folder.
It is also possible to customize the settings for each gallery individually if you prefer. If you're moving to an older version of WordPress or still using the classic editor, you can use a shortcode instead of a code block.
Image and video galleries from the Google Drive plugin have a significant disadvantage: Google Docs or Google Spreadsheets cannot be embedded.
💵 It's a Free plugin, so it always gets updated for free.
- Allows you to restrict the plugin to a specific folder, so no data can be displayed outside of this root folder
- Provides video playback as well
- The ability to add a gallery by using a shortcode or a button click
- Supports working WordPress' Gutenberg editor into your galleries
- Displaying any folder on the image gallery
- The idea of video galleries might be better, not images. We have tons of plugins for images galleries, but not at all for hosting videos on Google Drive.
- Thank you for it, but the shortcode isn't getting added when I click on Insert. I had to manually locate the shortcode in the code. Can u please fix this issue, so that I can use some more parameters, or please include shortcode details in the documentation too. br>Can you please add shortcode details in documentation as well.
- I have used this plugin for several years without issue. Galleries render nicely on desktop and mobile devices. It would be nice if the images were cached more efficiently to reduce load-time, but it is, after all, a free plugin. Wishlist: Option to display image metadata (i.e. image description) as image overlay in slideshow.
We have discussed a variety of best Google Drive WordPress plugins in this post. You can use one of these to improve your website.
Thanks for reading this article. We hope you enjoyed it. Also, please refer to our article on the best WordPress blog themes.
Would you like to recommend a plugin exclusive to WordPress? Let us know in the comments section below. Please share this article with your friends, family, and followers if you enjoyed it.