Are you searching for the best latest WooCommerce fraud prevention WordPress plugins?
In this article, we feature the best WooCommerce plugins for Fraud Prevention. You can use them to set up a site today without wasting time trying to find and discover a crowded list of plugins. Also, these plugins have good support, are rapid, and are easy to use. The plugins also work smoothly and best with all templates for WooCommerce.
We designed the following plugins specifically for WooCommerce Fraud Prevention sites. You are trying to find a WooCommerce Fraud Prevention-related plugin. Still, it is not the same as the exact WooCommerce Fraud Prevention plugin?
Final thoughts, these plugins can be used for WooCommerce Fraud Detection, Prevent Fake Orders, Prevent Credit Card Testing, WooCommerce Chargeback Protection, Anti-Fraud, Stop Fraud Orders, Block Fake Orders, and Detect Fraudulent Activity. Pick a plugin for your site that will give it a level up.
Let's check our top picks for top WordPress WooCommerce Fraud Prevention plugins in 2022:
Quickly Detect Fraudulent Transactions On Your WooCommerce Store!
The WooCommerce Anti-Fraud is a WooCommerce security plugin, that will able you to detect and prevent fraud on the store's online store by detecting each completed purchase on the store's website and calculating its score.
In assessing an order, it is automatically awarded a score of 100, and the higher the score, the higher the probability that the order may be fraudulent.
If the order is fraudulent, the plugin selects from three automated actions, including canceling the order, holding it, and notifying the administrator via email while accepting the order status.
With this plugin, you will be able to detect fraudulent activity and transactions as they are made, prevent them from completing, and catch them in the process. It will analyze each successfully completed shopper transaction on your website and provide a score based on custom scoring rules.
💵 The plugin is simple and can be purchased for a reasonable price.
- You may prevent fake orders that are coming from high-risk domains and countries
- It is possible to check whether a customer is behind a proxy or a VPN using proxy or VPN software
- You can be notified if an order was placed fraudulently or in a hazardous way
- Some automated methods may be able to stop or block fraudulent orders
- It is easy to view the risks and warnings associated with each order you place
Create Safety Rules That Allow You to Block Fraudulent Purchases
Like WooCommerce Anti-Fraud, the Yith WooCommerce anti-fraud plugin allows you to create safety rules that assist you in detecting and blocking fraudulent purchases on your eCommerce website.
It evaluates the risk of suspicious activity in the purchase process by assigning a risk coefficient to each transaction. If the risk coefficient is too high, the order is blocked and reported as pending.
WooCommerce fraud detection can easily be enabled on the options screen for orders placed by a specific country. Every order from that country will automatically be flagged as fraudulent.
In addition, the support team will email you a copy of the buyer's details, enabling you to discreetly verify the buyer's identity, request more information, or approve the purchase. Unfortunately, like WooCommerce Anti-Fraud, this plugin has no free version.
💵 With $79, you get this advanced plugin and 12 months of free support.
- You can determine your order's cost by visiting the website
- You can search a wide range of recently placed orders on the site
- Your email program allows you to block suspicious emails
- You can block the order of a specific country
- It is possible to set the risk limit by your preferences
- You can view your billing information
Allows WooCommerce to Refuse Orders From Specific Visitors
Like YITH WooCommerce Anti-Fraud, by using the WooCommerce Fraud Prevention Plugin, you are preventing fraud, creating a solid reputation for your company, and enabling it to grow.
Using the application, it is possible to block users based on their first name, last name, IP address, domain name, domain extension, web browser, multiple states, multiple zip codes, mobile phone numbers, user roles, and shipping zones.
You can create a customized message for all blacklisted users so that they will be aware of why they are being blacklisted. Hopefully, this will improve their behavior.
Suppose a registration or order attempt is obstructed by an IP address listed on the site as blacklisted. In that case, a notification will be sent, the service will be suspended, and the reason for the suspension will be listed.
💵 $99 for Pro version, free for Lite version.
- Users who have been blacklisted may be viewed via the website
- Provides the WooCommerce chargeback protection
- It is possible to upload a large number of blacklisted email addresses from Excel
- There is the possibility of importing and exporting system settings, etc
- You can easily upload states on a bulk basis using Excel
- You can bulk upload blacklisted zip codes by using an excel file
- You can just add the e-mail and message and it will block them. Recommend.
- I stopped using Bods for my three websites after they started attacking. I used this free version to remedy the situation. It worked, and I could not believe how many attacks it had prevented. It is the free version, so the availability of prevention options is limited. But, it is a must-have. 5 stars from me.
- I would rate this topic 5 stars if it had the capability of blocking @domain.com instead of just specific addresses.
This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by *.
Allows for The Blacklisting Customer Details
The Woo Manage Fraud Orders plugin lets you blacklist customer information like names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses.
You can monitor the number of fraudulent orders attempted through different payment methods, including credit cards and electronic checks, to block fake orders and blacklist any customers who have made more than a predetermined number of fraudulent attempts within the past year.
Several methods can block customer information, including manually blocking the information or editing an order page to block the information and add it to a blacklist.
Among the plugin, features monitor the number of fraud attempts on payment gateways such as credit cards and electronic checks and the blacklisting of customers whose numbers exceed a specific threshold.
Unfortunately, if the fraud orders are based on BOT orders, then the plugin may have difficulty identifying and stopping fraud orders.
💵 It is free to download the plugin.
- Automated cancellation of orders would be implemented
- Multiple failed orders will be tracked
- When a repeat of the order occurs, the client will automatically be barred from checking out in the future
- You can use three details of the customers to stop them from placing the order
- You can prevent credit card testing
- You have two options to put the customer on the blacklist
- This plugin effectively shut down my entire site at random, blocking anyone who tried to purchase anything
- Our new plugin is easy to install and use, and it prevents fraudsters from placing orders and stealing money from us.
- It is a must-have plugin for the woo commerce shop. I hope to see more features in the future.
Our WooCommerce fraud prevention plugins go beyond some of the best WordPress plugins available today. Use them to improve your site.
We hope this list will help you improve your website and achieve your business goals. In addition to providing information on the top WordPress themes and the best WordPress plugins, we have a few posts on our website which are widely read, voted for, and shared by our visitors.
Then, comment if you have another WooCommerce Fraud Prevention WordPress plugin. It will help expand the scope of this article. If you want to learn about our most recent articles, please follow us on Facebook and Twitter.