Is a functional WordPress plugin necessary for Mailchimp?
Our article will highlight the best WordPress plugins on the market and how they can be used in specific situations. These plugins are user-friendly, deliver optimum performance, and will help you raise your site's status. Moreover, we guarantee that they seamlessly integrate with all modern WordPress templates.
We have compiled the following bundle of Mailchimp plugins to assist you in selecting an extensible plugin for your website. Nevertheless, plugins can be used to make Mailchimp For WooCommerce, Sign-up Forms Creation, Mailchimp Forms, Mailchimp Widget, and MailChimp Integration from this collection of WordPress plugins.
Now, check out the top WordPress Mailchimp plugins in 2022:
Unlimited Number of Beautiful Mailchimp Opt-in Forms For WordPress
MailChimp Forms by MailMunch allows you to create MailChimp forms that assist you in growing your MailChimp contacts and maximize conversions.
As you connect your site to your MailChimp account, it will guide you through the process of selecting your MailChimp list, and it will help you add your MailChimp forms to your website.
In the plugin's admin panel, it gathers all the information you've entered for your MailChimp account and loads those into the plugin. For each list you wish to create a form for, you can select from the drop down lists.
With it, you can include as many forms as you want anywhere you like anywhere you want on your postings, pages, sidebars or anywhere else on your site.
They help you capture leads, and they are automatically sent to specific MailChimp lists, as the forms can be added anywhere throughout your website using a shortcode. The plugin can only be used if you have an account with MailMunch.
The MailChimp software lets you create a lot of different forms and pages using different techniques, including exit pop-ups, top notification bars, scroll boxes, sidebar widgets, etc. In addition, landing page builders are included as part of the forms.
The forms can be customized through the builder without having to pay for a premium subscription. It is, however, important to remember that if you want to remove the logo, you must purchase premium features such as instant email notifications.
Analyzers, reports, and AB tests can help you improve conversion rates by using analytics and reporting.
💵 There is no cost to use this plugin. It is FREE.
- Reports and analytics for MailChimp forms
- Try A/B testing your MailChimp forms to find the most effective ones
- Creating a MailChimp form by adding it to any post or page of your website
- Includes MailChimp forms builder along with the landing page builder
- Enable or Disable the default welcome email from MailChimp
- It's not possible to download your emails until you pay.
- This is the best Mailchimp opt-in form for mobile. The design is stunning as well.
Customizable Drag&Drop MailChimp Plugin for WordPress
The MailChimp WD plugin allows you to easily integrate MailChimp WD with WordPress. This gives you the ability to build subscribe forms, email lists, and manage your subscriptions without having to do tons of web development.
In addition to being flexible in terms of form headers, selecting actions for forms, and adding custom fields within them, it is also equipped with an advanced form editor.
The custom fields we offer include PayPal integration, file uploads, custom selects, survey tools, and much more. You are not restricted to adding a maximum of 10 custom fields in your site sales funnel.
In addition to being a robust plugin, it also comes with an amazing conditional field function. This lets you hide or reveal specific fields based on the selections your users make in their forms.
There are several display options that you can choose from, including a top bar, scroll box, and a pop-up form.
You can easily embed content using shortcodes. With MailChimp for WebDAV, you will be able to use advanced emailing options which ensure that your emails are as effective as possible.
MailChimp WD is the premier out-of-the-box mailing list app since it offers the very highest standard in terms of features – from conditional logic to spam protection to customizable notifications – virtually nothing can be achieved without this plugin.
Instead of MailChimp WD, I would prefer MailChimp Forms to be able to duplicate monthly campaigns and I would like to offer more ways to help customers grow their subscriber bases by utilizing MailChimp WD as opposed to MailChimp Forms.
💵 For $85.00, you can get the fully documented plugin.
- Captchas plugins can be used to prevent spam
- Subscribed users can pay directly through PayPal
- Forms can be created by dragging and dropping field elements
- Each form should receive a custom subscription email
- The form fields will automatically be shown or hidden based on the conditions you select
- Click here to connect with your MailChimp account using the API key
- Build a form with just the fields you need by choosing from a variety of custom fields
- To display your forms, you have four options: embedded, showing in popup, toolbar, and scrollbar
Mailchimp Sign Up Forms Plugin For WordPress
Within Easy Forms for MailChimp you can create unlimited forms that can be integrated with any of your MailChimp lists on your website and added anywhere on your site (including widget areas).
It is also worth mentioning that there are HTML classes that have been built into the form so you can integrate them into additional styling options that you can also use to extend the functionality of your form.
Besides allowing the customization of the messages that are sent to subscribers, the plugin also offers you the opportunity to disable the default MailChimp welcome emails, redirect the subscribers to other posts after their subscription, and more.
Its developer-friendly nature makes it accessible to developers, since embedding forms and integrating analytics are possible, while offering many developer-friendly features as well.
A few features of Easy Forms are not available directly in the plugin – marketers will have to download free and paid extensions from the Easy Forms developer in order to leverage the plugin's capabilities to their fullest potential.
As its name implies, the plugin becomes easier with each update; users can create attractive forms for posts, pages, and sidebars, as well as create unlimited forms for lists.
If you have an integration key, you can connect your WordPress website to your Mailchimp account. Then, you can add Mailchimp forms directly to any WordPress post or page using a button, shortcode, or editor.
It is also possible to duplicate forms with just a few clicks. You can also customize the button text for your form submissions.
💵 Free plugin.
- The default welcome email can be disabled or enabled
- Create a hidden field in which users can pre-check interest groups or sign up for them
- Fields can be displayed inline in forms
- Easily switch from single to double opt-in
- The subscriber count can be displayed with a shortcode
- Create forms and add them to widgetized areas using our widget
- Your list can be deleted by logging into the admin interface
- Provide the user with fully customized success and error messages
- Provide subscribers with the opportunity to update their profile information
- So Lucky I bumped here: I solved a critical situation in a few clicks
- It allows you to create forms and link them with Mailchimp, allowing you to organize contacts by tags and interests.
- This Mailchimp plugin is the best.
Simple And Flexible Mailchimp Integration for WooCommerce
It is possible to seamlessly integrate MailChimp with WooCommerce by WP WooCommerce Mailchimp plugin so that customers are added to pre-defined mailing lists or interest groups when they complete an order with either of these services.
Users can be added to specified interest groups according to the list they are on in addition to the ability to designate one or more interest groups. The plugin supports double optins and allows adjustments to the opt-in checkbox settings.
By means of this plugin, site owners can dramatically improve the usability of each of their WooCommerce installations and drastically improve customer relations in the process.
Through this plugin business owners can subscribe to users during every stage of the conversion funnel, from order creation to order processing, maximizing customers' satisfaction and maximizing the effectiveness of their WooCommerce installations.
It is needed to set up product-specific lists, groups, and tags using WooCommerce WooCommerce MailChimp Pro for your website.
As part of MailChimp, you can select one or more Interest Groups based on the MailChimp list you have chosen. You can also select one or more Tags to add users to based on the MailChimp list that you have chosen.
After a customer completes an order via Mailchimp, he or she will automatically be subscribed to a suitable Mailchimp list and, if desired, to Mailchimp's interest groups and tags upon completing the order.
💵 Please take a look at this free WordPress plugin.
- Mailchimp subscribers are added after orders are processed
- A Mailchimp list can be used to create one or more interest groups
- Add users to one or more tags depending on the Mailchimp list you selected
- The opt-in checkbox can be placed anywhere on the checkout page
- Upon order completion, create a Mailchimp account for the customer
- The opt-in checkbox is checked or unchecked by default
- Create a Mailchimp subscription for customers after an order has been placed
- Label the opt-in checkbox so that it displays the label you choose
- I had a little problem but they fixed it quickly. Thanks! Awesome support! Keep it up! Thank you!
- After using the free version for two years, I now need the paid one. The plugin is simple to use and set up, and I’m hoping it continues to work in the future.
- Working fine for a while, but now all the names are messed up. The encoding doesn't work for Japanese. It does for English, and every other plugin works fine. Just this one doesn't. I have to use Zapier and their expensive WooCommerce plugin for a workaround.
WordPress MailChimp Integration Widget Plugin
By using Another Mailchimp Widget, you will be able to embed a widget on your website that will allow your visitors to subscribe to MailChimp lists and groups via an easy contact form. The widget is easy to install and will require your MailChimp API key.
Now all you need to do is simply drag and drop the widget into your sidebar area from WordPress' widgets page, select the listing, and customize that widget to suit your needs.
As a WordPress plugin, the mailing list subscriptions this plugin supports are shortcodes and widgets, which site owners can add to their sites to enable members to subscribe to MailChimp lists.
Because this plugin is focused on shortcodes and widgets, it stands out for what it does best – shortcodes and widgets – so it may not be the best choice if you're looking for a comprehensive integration package.
Despite all of these advantages, this plugin requires more training than some of the other plugins on our list. If you don't have experience using shortcodes, you may be better off choosing another WordPress plugin altogether.
💵 When you have taken the plugin for $39.00, you are free to ask for support help at any time.
- Insert shortcodes and attributes such as button, error message, placeholder, and so on
- Forms can be added either as widgets or shortcodes
- Defining the interest group to which collected emails should be directed
- Add to your sidebar via the Mailchimp API
- Your website can be enhanced with a Subscription Form Widget
- Choose the mailing list and customize the widget as needed
Subscription Forms on WordPress Website Plugin
Professional advertising marketers can use N-Media MailChimp Subscription free WordPress plugin to import all MailChimp lists into their sites and generate subscription forms that align with all aspects of their marketing strategy.
Furthermore, marketers can add variables to their campaigns, create interest groups in an easy-to-use manner, and create customized CSS styles to ensure that they effectively reach their target markets.
You will be able to add a variety of useful features to your mailbox by using N-Media's MailChimp Subscribe plugin, allowing you to create different types of forms in order to meet the needs of your business.
Additionally, it doesn't only come with a visual form designer but also a number of wizards that you can use to aid you in the customization process.
It is important to note that N-Media is very versatile; however, beginners may have a difficult time learning how to customize it due to the sheer number of options and features that the solution has to offer.
Therefore, the pro version is recommended for users with advanced needs, as it allows you to preview your email campaigns before sending them, and provides you with the ability to display graphic reports on demand.
💵 It costs $35.00 for the Premium version, and it is free for the Lite version.
- An application for designing forms visually
- Implementation of an administration page using AngularJS
- With the Form Wizard Tool, you can easily create unlimited subscription forms
- Specify the variables in the list
- Using shortcodes, you can create posts and pages
- Make a list of interest groups that are relevant to you
- Creating popups is an easy process
- The capability to support multiple languages
- Add a pre-appended text to widgets
- Application support is provided for widgets
- My experience with other MailChimp plugins is that this one allows you to create subscription forms easily and the developer support is good.
- Easy interface to create a MailChimp subscription form.
- A great plugin to create newsletters with WordPress posts and pages.
MailChimp List Growing WordPress Plugin
The Forms for Mailchimp by Optin Cat plugin allows you to create beautiful, custom MailChimp forms that can be used to pull in new subscribers.
It integrates with a variety of display types, such as a post box, a sidebar widget, or a lightbox pop-up, so you can attract many new subscribers.
In addition to the ability to add forms by shortcodes directly to posts and pages, this plugin also allows you to auto-add them to the bottom of those posts and pages.
The forms are responsive and can be integrated with google analytics to help you determine which forms are most successful.
Optin Cat is a visually appealing and easy-to-use application that allows you to create customized MailChimp forms in just a couple of minutes. It is described as a ‘super-fast tool' that allows you to create the exact MailChimp forms you need.
Optin Cat's fast-first features for Website owners are excellent, and it is also particularly attractive because of its unlimited form design feature.
It is pretty obvious that marketing has moved at a breakneck pace during the last few years, which is why its fast-first features are so valuable.
In addition to Optin Cat's fewer features and fewer reviews than some of our other recommendations, it is also less popular than some of them.
💵 Free download and installation are included with this plugin.
- Utilize best practices for optimizing your conversions
- Easily include MailChimp blocks, shortcodes, or post boxes at the bottom of your pages
- Offers a wide range of customization options
- Easy-to-use interface for quick and easy access to functions
- Analyze MailChimp forms to find out which work and which do not
- Thank you for such a fantastic solution.
- It says ‘failed to add user'
- Good and unique plugin, great support
Good Looking Opt-in Forms Creation Plugin For WordPress
Using this Mailchimp for WordPress integration, you will be able to create dynamic newsletters for subscribers as well as web forms that will allow visitors to opt-in to receive updates from you.
In addition, you can integrate this plugin into your site using the existing forms you already have, or you can use it simply in order to provide this functionality.
Additionally, you will be able to utilize advanced features of the WordPress platform as well, including the ability to use plugins such as WooCommerce, Ninja Forms 3 with MemberPress, and WPForms with MailChimp for WordPress.
It comes with an exhaustive knowledge base that is regularly updated, which allows you to easily find answers to the questions you have at your fingertips so that you can build opt-in forms that are compelling and capable of generating conversions for your business.
In the time that the plugin has been available, it has proved to be a valuable tool for a number of developers. Since the plugin went on sale two months ago, over 1,000 5-star reviews have been left on the plugin's official WordPress website.
There are a number of disadvantages to this plugin, but the main disadvantage is the sheer number of connections it allows.
It is simply too many, with all of them simultaneously happening, leaving you completely lost in the marketing and losing sight of what really matters.
💵 For the Free/Lite version, this plugin costs $0, and for the premium version, $59.00.
- Identify the most effective sign-up pages and methods
- Encourage subscribers to complete their purchases
- Having complete control over extensibility allows you to obtain the best result
- Multiple integration options are available to enable users to subscribe directly from their existing website forms
- Utilize subscriber information to improve your email campaigns
- Make your signup options available anywhere you want, including posts, pages, and widgets
- GENERAL EL PROGRAMA This topic was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by
- I'm still getting a 503 server error – blocked request when using this plugin. This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by Cheryl.
- It is GARBAGE! CANT LINK API gives an error after trying for 2 days, and it is sophisticated to edit subscribe form … from codefr>
Popup, Optins, Lead Generation, Survey Creation For WordPress
With the Brave builder, you can create pop-ups, lead generation forms, sticky bars, and sidebars that can be displayed on your WordPress blogs or websites.
It offers users a comprehensive set of features to develop and customize conversion widgets for WordPress blogs and websites.
Considering this claim, it is clear that the integration of Brave with a variety of marketing automation platforms, such as MailJet, MailPoet, HubSpot, and, of course, Mailchimp, allows the company to derive an actual benefit from these integrations.
It is now possible to combine the drag and drop functionality of Brave's Editor with the drag and drop functionality of its Form Designer, to make the marketing as easy as possible.
Additionally, Brave enables customers to write custom coding, create sophisticated forms, manage pop-ups, and properly analyze data.
The software package on offer from one application combines both free and paid versions. The latter, offers unlimited form fields, multi-step forms, and automatic email responses for both types of forms.
A number of factors contributed to our decision to select this product, including its ease of use, a very well-designed user interface, and a wealth of features that are immediately available to us.
In spite of its generally positive reviews, the application does have some drawbacks, such as the additional costs of the Pro features and the sheer number of marketing options available. For new businesses, these can be overwhelming.
Rather than having to set a value for the related posts on each post/page, it would be better to have the option to view related posts only once per post/page. Additionally, the social share campaigns are unable to display the number of shares.
💵 Download the Free Edition of this plugin if you would like to avoid paying.
- In minutes, create newsletter subscription forms, feedback forms, and contact forms
- The pop-up window can easily be configured to display where, when, and who will see it
- Create popups on the fly without coding by dragging and dropping
- Any type of popup can be created with drag-and-drop elements
- Provide the popup with a goal that will allow it to complete its task and send an instant message
- With up-sells, cross-sales, and related product pop-ups, your WooCommerce store can generate more revenue
- Easy-to-use pop-ups, great free options
- Finally found a better popup builder for my client’s WordPress website, this popup builder is really superb!!
- It performs what you ask it to!
Extension For Mailchimp Plugin For WordPress
Along with MailChimp integration, the plugin is also an easy way for users to integrate forms on their websites that are integrated with Contact Form 7.
This is one of the most popular marketing tools that's used by companies to create customized forms for WordPress sites. These forms can then be easily added as forms to go with the security of simple type-in forms.
In order to collect email addresses on your website, you are going to want to use the MailChimp Extension to collect contact information via email via the Contact Form 7 so that these people can be added to the mailing list you designate through the MailChimp Extension.
can receive fully customizable forms as a result of this service, which facilitates the collision of disparate marketing strategies and ensures that the desired audience is captured.
Besides allowing you to create targeted Contact Form 7 templates that you can route to separate MailChimp lists, this plugin allows you to create custom fields on unlimited forms.
This will allow you to segment your client base based on forms that are routed to different MailChimp lists.
Contact Form 7 is a user-friendly tool that does not require a lot of experience to use, though the vast library of available tutorials is a noteworthy aspect of it.
However, some of its further improved features are available only after a paid membership has been purchased. For instance, GDPR settings, email unsubscriptions, and archives are only available if you are a paid subscriber.
💵 There is a Lite and a Pro version of this plugin. The Pro version costs $21.75, while the Lite version costs zero.
- After opting in, subscribers do not receive a confirmation email
- Various contact forms are available
- Separate Mailchimp API keys can be generated for each contact form
- Custom fields are available in a variety of formats
- Creating Different Mailchimp mailing lists for different contact forms
- The option of opt-in/opt-out is provided, along with an opportunity to choose
- I found him to be very helpful and knowledgeable, and he solved my problem.
- It turned out to be a problem on the Mailchimp end, not with the plugin itself. Chat support picked up on my question immediately (never happened before!) and was very helpful in assisting me. Definitely, a recommended product and service, especially since it is free to use.
Summarizing all the things we discussed
Throughout this post, we showed you how to find the best WordPress plugins designed for Mailchimp. Moreover, these plugins will assist you in boosting your website.
Thank you for checking out this collection of the best WordPress plugins for Mailchimp. We hope you will find this to be beneficial. As a result of our regular publication of articles on the best WordPress blog themes and the best WordPress plugins for bloggers, these are frequently voted for, referred to, and shared by our audience.