Are you seeking the best WordPress Sitemap plugins?
These best WordPress plugins for sitemaps have been handpicked for your convenience. Each plugin is mobile-friendly and has good support, and all plugins are speed-optimized. An additional advantage is that the plugins work with all the top WordPress themes.
Sitemap plugin is for readers looking for a plugin that works with Sitemap Generator, Google XML Sitemaps, Simple Sitemap, Image Sitemap, and Video Sitemap. These WordPress plugins additionally contain plugins that work with Sitemap Generator, Google XML Sitemaps, Simple Sitemap, Image Sitemap, and Video Sitemap.
Now, let’s check out the best WordPress Sitemap plugins for 2022:
Google XML Sitemaps Plugin
Greatly Improve SEO And Create Special XML Sitemaps
Google XML Sitemaps is the most prominent specialized sitemap plugin for WordPress, having had an insanely high number of active users to date. Now it shouldn’t be difficult to create sitemaps, which is why Google XML Sitemaps makes it easy. All in all, it is one of the best possible sitemap generators.
The pages will be indexed not just by Google but also by various search engine services such as Bing and Yahoo, thanks to the use of this free plugin. It has the ability to examine your website’s layout and provide sitemaps that are dependable and correct.
Additionally, Google XML Sitemaps are simple to utilize. Its default settings are quite enough, and if you require to make any changes, you may find helpful details in the preferences part of the website.
Even when you make modifications to your website, it alerts the search engines with a ping notification for more efficiency. For added convenience, this free plugin includes a variety of alternative languages to make things even more convenient.
In addition, it is fully compatible with multi-site environments. Google XML Sitemaps is also one of the most widely used WordPress plugins available.
💵 There’s no charge!
- Prepared for Translation for many and various languages
- Compatibility with several sites is available
- Pings that are sent automatically to search engine services
- There is no need for coding skills and knowledge
- User-friendly interface and super easy-to-do setup wizard
- Extremely adaptable and flexible
- Plugins like this are easy to use and very effective.
- I used it for years, but I dropped it as basic features are missing: * not Polylang compatible * no-index pages are still put in the sitemap -> Google errors * no video sitemap * no news sitemap * no indexes for big sitemaps There is better in the marketplace so bye bye. This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by
Yoast SEO Plugin
The #1 WordPress SEO Plugin
One of the best WordPress SEO plugins for WordPress, Yoast SEO, is a great choice. A one-stop shop for all your SEO requirements, whether sitewide optimization, on-page optimization, or sitemaps. This plugin will manage anything with high efficiency.
Yoast SEO creates an XML sitemap including links to the various pages of your website once you have activated and enabled the sitemap function.
The plugin is extremely user-friendly and provides helpful summaries for each entry in its configuration settings section. It also includes several unique configurations that can be used to correct SEO issues and keep your website’s optimization up to date.
The Yoast SEO plugin also adds a new field to your post creation page that assists you in setting meta tags and provides situational advice for further optimizing your content based on the keywords you choose to use.
Even though this plugin can be used by WordPress novices without any problems, experienced users will also be able to reap its benefits of it. In addition, you can restrict the number of sitemap files or even include an additional sitemap.
💵 For $99, you can access the Premium and Lite versions for free.
- Well-Coded for performance
- User-friendly interface and fantastic guidance
- Multifunctional for different users and different goals
- Sitemap entries may be restricted directly
- Title and meta description templates are used to provide more standard snippets in search results and to improve branding
- Modification of the Sitemap Index
- Generates Sitemaps in XML format
- There is nothing but money to worry about… When you ask for assistance, they will tell you that they are in Wijchen, Nederland… That sounds ridiculous.
- Having used this plugin for 8 years, I really like it. It is easy to use and extremely efficient. Thanks so much!
The Most Popular WordPress Plugin for Just About Everything
Automattic’s Jetpack plugin is one of the best WordPress plugins available today. It provides comprehensive solutions to a wide range of typical concerns related to WordPress, including security, performance, tools for monitoring, and search engine optimization.
You have the option of generating many various types of sitemaps using promotional and special features designed for this product. These include an overall sitemap that displays all public pages, an image sitemap, a video sitemap, and a news map, which you may use depending on your own preferences and needs.
Jetpack’s sitemap capability meets your needs if you want to take full advantage of all of its features to the fullest extent. The Jetpack mobile app allows you to access all other plugin features from your smartphone.
Jetpack’s sitemap creation tool is more limited than many of the other specialized SEO tools listed in this article. For instance, you will be responsible for submitting the sitemap to search engines. Nevertheless, it is a valuable tool that may help solve your sitemap-related problems.
💵 You can download the Lite version for free and the Premium version for a fee like $5/m.
- Malware scans and security scans for various types of code risks may be performed automatically
- Back up your site constantly in real-time and recover it to any point in time with a single click
- Monitor the uptime and downtime of your website and get an email notification as soon as anything changes
- With the activity log, you can see every modification to the site and who did it, which is useful generally
- Thanks so much! This is an excellent toolset for the website.
- For the past five years, Jetpack Support has mostly helped me.
Simple Sitemap Plugin
Create a Responsive HTML Sitemap
Simple Sitemap is a free plugin that builds and installs a simple HTML sitemap for your website. Until now, we’ve discussed plugins primarily concerned with producing sitemaps in XML format. These are perfect for sending to search engines for crawling purposes.
Additionally, sitemaps may assist visitors by providing a clear list of all of your web pages to browse; they only need to tap on a URL in the list. HTML sitemaps are pretty helpful in this situation.
Simple Sitemap is free, yet, you may subscribe to Simple Sitemap Pro to access extra features such as custom post type support, filters, and design modification.
The sitemap feature of this plugin is not only beneficial for SEO, but it will also allow your users to easily navigate around your website. Aside from that, some choices are simple to comprehend that allow you to put just the stuff that you would like on your sitemap.
💵 A Pro version is available for an upgrade price. It is free to use, but requires $29 to upgrade.
- Create Sitemaps in HTML
- Shortcodes that are unique to you
- You may choose between normal and tabbed designs
- Create a visual sitemap for your website
- It makes it possible for users to navigate with ease
- Immediately in the editor, you may get a preview of the sitemap
- Flexible and highly adaptable
- This sitemap is perfect. It’s simple and effective
- As much as I liked the look of the plugin, I need a human-readable sitemap, but activating it on my multisite () kills my site. Deactivating the plugin fixes things. I’m on WP 5.9.1 and Simple Sitemap 3.5.5.
Sitemap by BestWebSoft Plugin
WordPress XML Site Map
Sitemap by BestWebSoft, the last specialized sitemap plugin on our list, allows WordPress administrators to simply and rapidly produce XML sitemaps that can be submitted to search engines.
All of your maps’ URLs are populated with URLs from your pages, posts, categories, tags, custom post types, and taxonomies, among other things.
It combines ease of use with a comprehensive set of tools that enable you to optimize your website for search engines in the most effective manner. You may use it to remain on the surface with simple setups or to dig deeper with more detailed settings.
Create a separate media sitemap to your website, establish a maximum limit of URLs, connect your Google Webmaster Tools service, and more with the help of this plugin. With the use of a partner plugin, it can also handle other language situations.
It is free, but it also has a paid edition that includes additional features like support for additional sitemap files, filters, and technical help, among so many other things.
💵 There is a free version of this plugin and a premium version, which costs $24.
- Canonical URLs may be added to pages and posts
- Specific URLs may be included in the sitemap file
- Robots.txt is immediately updated to include a reference to your sitemap file
- Specify which pages or post types should be excluded from your sitemap file
- Add a media sitemap to your website
- Set the maximum limit for URLs that may be included in a single sitemap file
- Make sure you have your Google Webmaster Tools account connected
- Please let me know if there is a way to remove the video sitemap if I don’t have any videos on my website. I found the video_sitemap.xml file in cPanel, but I don’t know if it is safe to delete this file. Thank you.
- …And it’s free. With a premium subscription, it can be even more powerful.
- I am very thankful for the plugin, it works very fast and does exactly what I wanted. Thanks again!
A summary of what we discussed
We reviewed these plugins and explained why they are innovative. If you are a brilliant webmaster, you can use these plugins. They enhance your site design and capacity.
📌 Note: We also suggest that you check out our articles on the best WordPress blog themes and best WordPress plugins for bloggers.
It’s possible to use powerful WordPress plugins to help promote your Sitemap episodes across the internet. We hope you find your qualifications.
We would love to hear your questions in the comments. If you liked this article, please share it on Facebook and Twitter.
Leave a Reply