Searching for the best WordPress plugins for Slider?
This article will help you choose the best WordPress plugins for Slider that matches your needs. All the plugins are mobile-friendly and speed-optimized. To summarize, the plugins are compatible with the advanced WordPress themes.
Furthermore, all of the following plugins are for the Slider. This wide selection of WordPress plugins also contains Animation Sliders, Image Slider With Text Overlay, Gallery Sliders With Thumbnails, Elementor Slider Plugins, Logo Slider, Slider Carousel Plugins, Responsive Slider Plugin, and other related plugins.
Check out the top Slider WordPress plugins of 2022:
Smart Slider 3 Plugin
The Most Powerful And Intuitive WordPress Plugin To Create Sliders
The Smart Slider 3 plugin allows you to create slides that can tell a story without writing a single line of code. You can create slides that were previously unthinkable using other WordPress plugins. The sliders we make are fully search engine optimized and can be incorporated into any theme.
Creating slides is a simple process thanks to a simple and intuitive interface that facilitates the whole process. Slides can be built however you like, as you would in a site builder. Cluster layers two after another and structures them as you wish.
With the layers, you have complete control over every aspect of your website: images, headings, text, buttons, and videos. The customization options will allow you to resolve all typographic and design issues.
The ability to switch between different device modes means you can adjust your content to any resolution. The application works across all devices, including mobile, tablet, and desktop.
Unfortunately, sliders do not automatically open when the page loads on tablets with horizontal displays (iPad and Kindle Fire), but only after the page has been scrolled.
💵 $49 pro also comes with a free lite version.
- WordPress Composer, WP Bakery Page Builder, Gutenberg, and many other tools
- Fully integrated with WordPress – Media manager, shortcodes, widgets, and permalinks
- Support for page builders – Elementor, Divi page builder, Beaver Builder, Page Builder by SiteOrigin, and Visual Composer
- As a default position, you can edit your slides as you would in a page builder
- The layers can be dragged and dropped anywhere on the slide with absolute positioning
- A slide library provides several pre-prepared slides that can serve as a starting point for your presentation
- The one I use in every project
- Plugins like this are great. It’s simple, easy to use, and the features are amazing. I’ve used this on every project I work on. Customer support is wonderful too. They are very fast, very helpful, and very friendly.
- This is a highly professional team that knows exactly what they are talking about. They are also very responsive. Thank you.
Slider, Gallery, And Carousel
Thanks to MetaSlider’s powerful and SEO-friendly slider, slideshow, carousel, and gallery features, users can easily and quickly build a content-rich image, photo, video (YouTube), layer, HTML, post feed, and product slide within a matter of minutes.
It lets you create sliders, animation sliders, slideshows, carousels, and galleries on your WordPress site, with the most intuitive and simple plugin interface of any WordPress image, photo, and video plugin.
This plugin makes enhancing your blog or website easier than ever before! Simply select images, photos, videos, and more from your WordPress Media Library, drag and drop them onto the page, and then set captions, links, and SEO fields all in one place.
You can easily add sliders, slideshows, carousels, and galleries to your WordPress blog using MetaSlider.
WordPress filters and actions can be used to customize the slider’s functionality, so it can be customized according to your wants. Unfortunately, there could be a conflict with one of the plugins preventing MetaSlider from working.
💵 The premium version of this plugin is available for a $39. A free version is also available.
- Videos from Vimeo and YouTube can be included in slideshows easily
- The Pro version has added the ability to schedule slides for only display during specific dates
- Animated HTML Layer slides can be created with built-in Drag & Drop WYSIWYG editing capabilities
- A full-featured text editor that will incorporate additional CSS features
- The HTML slides feature allows you to create completely customized HTML slides using the inline editor
- Build your own theme using Custom Themes
- Post feed/featured image slideshow in dynamic mode
- I totally recommend MetaSlider. It is a great slider plugin with amazing possibilities and features. And the support is excellent! Had a problem and it was resolved quickly. I can highly recommend it.
- I installed it and created a few slideshows as a test of functionality. It worked great, so I started to convert slideshows to MetaSlider. After the first day, all slideshows stopped working. Nothing was changed/updated on the site during this time. I think it is a waste of my time and money.
Ultimate Responsive Image Slider Plugin
An Ultimate Responsive Image Slider
Like Smart Slider 3, It is possible to add unlimited image galleries to a WordPress slider with the Ultimate Responsive Image Slider plugin.
Using this plugin, you can create unlimited slider galleries, adding visual interest to your website.
It is possible to customize various settings using this responsive slider plugin, including the height and width of the slider, autoplay options, thumbnails, and navigation buttons, among other options.
You can configure each slider gallery according to your personal preferences using the slider gallery. You can display sliders within Pages or Posts.
Similar to elementor slider plugins, This WordPress responsive image slider plugin can be added to any page or post on your website by using [URIS id=123].
Furthermore, you can customize the slider to suit any screen size. You can upload multiple images to your website at once. Additionally, the slider can hold unlimited images in a single box to optimize visibility.
Unfortunately, sometimes one of the settings, ‘Distance Between Slides,’ does not work properly.
💵 Free: Lite, Premium: #Price.
- The number of sliders, such as the various logo sliders, that you include on a single post or page is unlimited
- Using the alt tags for each slide image can make your slideshow and your website truly SEO friendly
- Your image slider with text overlay title can be displayed or hidden according to your preferences
- You can choose whether to display or hide the slide’s description text
- A clean and intuitive administrator panel for configuring your responsive image slider plugin
- I like this slider plugin a lot. Easy to use and easy to edit. The only thing I don’t like is that there is no option for locating the image description or caption under the image. The caption/description is always in the middle of the image. I’m still using the slider, however, just not with captions.
WP 1 Slider Plugin
WordPress Slider Plugin
Similar to Slider, WP 1 is probably the most feature-rich plugin for WordPress sliders available. We encountered many slider requirements during your development of WordPress websites for dozens of clients.
As a result, we designed a widget with the most useful features and options for multiple layouts and configurations.
User-friendly features, functionalities, and layout designs have been developed to make the application suitable for all levels of users.
Creating slides for your website is simple and easy with this WordPress slider plugin. You will no longer have to spend hours learning how to do it. This plugin is meant for beginners.
By clicking Add New from the WP 1 slider menu, you can create a new slider. By clicking on the ‘Add New’ button on the slider manager’s listing table, you can add a new slider.
This plugin allows you to choose from several caption layouts for each slider, switch between multiple dot-pager layouts, and assign individual pager settings to each slider.
💵 It costs $22 to download the Premium version and is free to download the Lite version.
- Captions can be set separately for each slider
- You can add an unlimited number of sliders to a page
- Layouts are available for each slider’s thumbnails
- For each slider, there can be a separate setting
- Slider buttons can be enabled or disabled (with or without links)
- There is no limit to the number of images you can add to the slider
- For each slider, a separate navigation/arrows setting can be available
- Displays a weird dangling shadow, and wraps images around it. Not worth your time.
- I decided to give this plugin a try since it has all the features I am seeking for my project. However, I am unsure if it makes sense for my project. For example, in the slider, images do not cover the full width of the page even when responsive settings are turned on. I can’t explain how this happens.
Master Slider Plugin
Responsive Touch Slider
With the Master Slider, a free slider for images and videos plugin, you’ll receive an awesome experience that includes super smooth hardware-accelerated transitions and pure swipe gestures to provide a unique user interface.
This free slider for images & videos is a mobile-friendly, SEO-friendly image and video slider that works on all major platforms and supports all major browsers.
With Master Slider’s 8 starter samples, you can create slideshows quickly. It is a plugin designed using WordPress best practices on both the front and back end, resulting in an intuitive and well-rounded product that integrates with any theme, including the default one.
It includes eight examples that will allow you to create fully responsive and platform-optimized sliders. This plugin is compatible with all major browsers and produces a significantly more lightweight output than others.
💵 Version Lite is free, and Version Pro is $34 priced.
- A drag-and-drop tool for creating sliders
- Expert agents are available 24 hours a day
- You can manage slideshows with options for automatic playback!
- Navigation through touch and swipe
- Most SEO-friendly slider plugin available on the market!
- A simple and intuitive interface
- A valid and clean HTML5 markup
- It’s a great plugin to display gallery images
- Doesn’t matter what I choose, the nag screen comes back every time I change pages. Begging me to give you a 5-Star rating. Are you serious? Maybe if you made a product that doesn’t annoy the snot out of people, we would rate you higher? This software came with a theme. Thankfully I can edit it to support a different slider.
Block Slider Plugin
WordPress Slider Plugin
There are no existing slider plugins that allow you to create sliders within the Gutenberg WordPress Editor. The Block Slider plugin was designed on the premise that you should be able to create sliders directly from within the Gutenberg editor.
Many slider plugins offer custom slide builders and have no slide builder, which used to be a great feature but will no longer be possible with the Gutenberg editor.
Using the Block Slider plugin, you will be able to upload any Gutenberg WordPress block into the Gutenberg Editor and create your slides from the Gutenberg editor.
You will no longer have to leave the Gutenberg editor to create slides using some other drag-and-drop interface. Now, you can create slides from within the Gutenberg Editor by using the Block Slider plugin.
💵 It is available as a paid version (Pro), it costs $(Needs Quote), and as a free version (Lite).
- Multiple blocks may be added to a single slide
- Provides Gutenberg with a Slider Block
- User API requests are made only when the Library button is clicked
- Includes access to the Extendify pattern and template library
- To retrieve block patterns and layouts, Extendify uses a custom API
- Adds the ability for you to add any Gutenberg block to the slideshow
- Within Gutenberg, you can customize both the functionality and the appearance of the slider
- There are several templates and patterns for serving different purposes
- I just installed the premium trial version from the website and I plan to buy it as soon as it goes on sale.
- The one thing I like about this particular slider is that I can include different objects in it: one & the same slider can contain different objects. It is a great plugin, backed by a great support team led by Munir Kamal himself. Highly recommended.
Video Slider Plugin
An Slider Carousel
It is possible to create video slideshows using the Video Slider plugin for WordPress without possessing any programming skills.
By distributing engaging video slideshows on your website, you will attract visitors by making your website mobile-friendly and responsive.
To use this, you simply select the video (currently supported by YouTube, Vimeo, Vevo, and MP4) that you wish to display in the slider. Rich Web creates a responsive slideshow, thumbnail slider, or slider post feed.
You may include videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Vevo, and MP4; this tool is fully compatible with iPhone, iPod, Android devices, and browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Firefox.
You can select from several layout options and choose a fully responsive design. A slideshow starts automatically and can be disabled. You can choose a style for the post video slider and add text layers.
💵 Free Lite, the premium for a $15.
- The video layer is supported
- Thirty effects of transition
- Layers support is available
- A slider layer with animations
- Design of the navigation buttons and bullets
- The HTML layer is supported
- Despite high hopes for it, it isn’t well developed and doesn’t work.
- According to me, this is the best slider plugin for WordPress. I use it for all of my websites.
Prime Slider Plugin
Addons For Elementor
With Prime Slider, you can add powerful and fast sliders to your website. Additionally, to provide a great user experience, this plugin is also fully compatible with any WordPress theme and Elementor Page Builder. You will have no issues implementing the plugin.
Once this plugin has been installed, you can create a fully functional, fully customizable slider that can be used on any website, such as blogs and eCommerce stores.
Several options are available to assist you when building sliders for your WordPress website. Prime Slider is an all-in-one plugin available for WordPress. It is optimized for speed, SEO-friendly, easy to configure, and WooCommerce-ready.
It can be used to develop sliders for any type of website. Additionally, the highly qualified developers of the plugin work tirelessly to ensure your business gains a strong foothold in a highly competitive digital environment.
💵 Version Pro costs $9 and Version Lite is free.
- The RTL and translation process is ready
- A support service provided by BdThemes experts
- Ready for use with WooCommerce
- A regular update is provided
- We appreciate your contribution to making our lives easier… thank you.
Slider By Soliloquy Plugin
A Responsive Image Slider For WordPress
The Slider By Soliloquy plugin allows you to create beautiful, responsive image and video sliders on your WordPress site in just minutes instead of hours.
In addition, this plugin is highly optimized for server performance and the web since site speed is one of the primary determinants of search engine optimization and conversions. It is by far the fastest plugin of its kind on the market.
You can have your slideshows look great on all devices (including smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers) with the best responsive image slider plugin for WordPress.
Basically, it is a lite version of the Soliloquy Pro plugin. Like slider carousel plugins, It includes all the features and templates you might need for PDF documents, Woocommerce, featured content, carousel, Lightbox, thumbnail navigation, Instagram, and image protection.
💵 Two versions are available: Premium ($17) and Lite (free).
- You can easily create slide shows for products with just a few clicks
- Specific products can be included or excluded
- There are many pre-designed templates available to you
- Optimized for search engines and speed
- Slideshows are available for carousel images, videos, and even full gallery carousels and gallery sliders with thumbnails
- Query optimizations are performed on both the front and back end to ensure maximum performance
- With this plugin, even beginners can compose different slide elements
- My homepage looks great with this addition! And it was so easy to set up!
Overall, we can conclude
We would like to thank you for visiting this post which covered the best WordPress Slider plugins. You can use any of these plugins to make your website look better.
📌 Note: Additionally, you may find our list of top WordPress security plugins useful for enhancing the security of your website. We also recommend that you take a look at our expertly selected WordPress hosting providers.
We hope this article was helpful to you.
Do let us know if you have any questions or comments about the post. If you enjoyed reading it, please share it on Facebook or Twitter.
Leave a Reply