Is it not possible to find the best plugin for Button?
Therefore, we have researched for you, and these are the best WordPress plugins for Button on the market in 2022. All the plugins listed here are feature-rich, simple, and seamless. In the end, these plugins integrate well with the advanced WordPress themes.
The plugins we have listed here are designed for the button. However, these plugins can also be used for Cool Buttons, Buy Now Buttons, Buttons Adder, Buttons Shortcode, Share Buttons, and Social Icons, Button Widget, Button CSS, and Call To Action Buttons.
Below are the best WordPress plugins for Button in 2022:
Qi Addons For Elementor Plugin
The Largest Free Library Of Custom And Fully Flexible Elementor Widgets
There is no other online source where you can find a more complete collection of free widgets than QI Addons For Elementor. This package includes sixty different widgets, three different button components, and three different button widgets.
In addition to the fifty-seven widgets available as part of this download, you will also have access to another fifty-seven – which make a superb complement to the initial features of Elementor.
In this example, we will focus on the three cool buttons; however, if you wish to display stylish buttons on your website, you may also use a general WordPress button widget.
Besides the standard buttons, you can also use the Info Button widget to create buttons that provide more information than the standard buttons.
With the add-to-cart widget, you can design attractive and inviting buttons for your e-commerce store’s add-to-cart and buy now buttons. This plugin allows you to create a complete call-to-action section, including buttons, in terms of the call-to-action widget.
Unfortunately, some products may not function properly with Masonry Image Gallery. This is primarily due to third-party plugins, primarily cache plugins.
💵 Lite version: Free, Pro version: $49.
- You can create a table with a comparative data column, an icon for each column, and buttons for each
- Develops more detailed and complex versions of buttons with additional information
- You can easily integrate share buttons and social icons onto your web pages through an intuitive user interface using the GUI
- Using SVG shapes and gradient backgrounds, you can create visually appealing buttons
- An array of layouts and button types can be created that are fully customizable and able to be combined
- Develops a range of practical, user-friendly, and fully customizable buttons that can be placed alongside any of your products or services
- Fantastic and the best tool for elemental math
- I love this plugin. Great work!
- Optimism, performance, and overall branding are the key factors for me*
AddToAny Share Buttons Plugin
Helping People Share Their Posts And Pages To Any Service
It initially appears that the AddToAny Share Buttons plugin as a button generator allows your website users to share anything they choose from your site anywhere they like. Still, it also enables you to accomplish more than that.
There is a choice of floating and standard buttons for sharing on social media and buttons provided by the social networks on which you are most active.
With this plugin, you can add counters, use vector icons and embed image-sharing buttons. You will have flexibility regarding the buttons, such as Like buttons. You can track share links with Bitly, bundled with a WordPress-friendly package.
You can display a share counter in your post and the AddtoAny button with a shortcode to encourage your readers to share your website content.
You can also integrate Google Analytics into your sharing button to see how much traffic your website receives.
💵 Free support is available in the WP.org forums for this plugin.
- There are widgets, infinite scrolling, and HTML5 themes, among other features.
- Floating buttons are enabled through a breakpoint within the code that works with any theme
- Depending on your preferences, you may position the buttons before or after the content
- The SVG icons are typically extraordinarily lightweight and pixel-perfect regardless of their size
- Standard share buttons and floating share buttons are available
- During asynchronous loading, all of your content is exhibited before and simultaneously with the just loaded content
- It was the 6th plugin I tried and was by far the best.
- Thank you! This is great & simple.
- Beautifully designed and has multiple network options. Handy plugin
Call Now Button Plugin
Places A Call Now Button To The Bottom Of The Screen
You can install the Call Now Button plugin on your website if you wish to offer your mobile visitors more ways to contact you.
There can be several reasons why you are experiencing an increase in mobile website visitors to your website. The most common sense is that more and more people use mobile devices to access the Internet.
Like AddToAny Share Buttons, the plugin is also straightforward to use – you simply download it, install it, activate it, and then select the phone number the phone will dial when a user clicks the button.
The button can be customized to look exactly like you want it to and appear precisely where you want it on the website. You can also integrate the button with Google tracking tools to track how many people clicked on it and converted.
The plugin also allows your website users to make mobile phone calls using their smartphones by pressing a button.
Unfortunately, as of the latest update, the Call Now button text appears over the custom button text due to the lazy loading extension (which causes this conflict).
💵 Download this plugin for free.
- You may change the color of the button at any time
- You can add text to your button by clicking the Add Text button
- You can use conversion tags to identify calls as conversions in Google Adwords
- There are the steps to enable click tracking in Google Analytics
- There is also an option to adjust the button size or to move the button backward
- There is an option to move the button to another location on the screen and to restrict its appearance on specific pages
- The call now button does not appear on mobile despite appearing on desktop. I’ve installed the free premium features and subscribed to the call now button.
- A convenient plugin and nice looking. Thanks <br> This topic was modified five days, 18 hours ago by
- Provides all options needed. Thank you, Jerry.
A Powerful WordPress Button, Share Button And Social Icon Plugin
As a buttons adder, WordPress Button Plugin MaxButtons is perhaps the most popular plugin for adding buttons to websites. This plugin is available in an open-source and a paid version. There is also an add-on that can enhance the plugin’s functionality.
Like Qi Addons For Elementor, you can add as many buttons to your WordPress website as possible. The plugin allows you to select the colors and preview them simultaneously on different backgrounds without writing a line of code.
Installing the plugin is quick and straightforward. It is compatible with other page builders and pop-up builders. You also can use WordPress button CSS.
As a pro subscription, you will have access to a broader selection of icon packs and integration options and the second line of text to appear on the label of a button.
In addition to designing buttons for websites of all types, the plugin designs social security icons, call to action buttons, and social profile buttons.
💵 It costs $24 to purchase the Premium version of the MaxButtons plugin, while the Lite version is free.
- With the Popup Builder, you can open modal windows inside pop-ups
- Modern browsers will be supported in addition to older ones
- It is possible to place buttons shortcode, and you can mix and match links and text to create endless combinations
- There are no limitations to the number of buttons you can create
- With the color picker, you may make as many combinations as you desire
- Full CSS3 compatibility, including text shadows, box shadows, gradients, and more
- Thank you very much for this handy ‘little’ plugin! Not only does it work well, but it also works under WordPress 5.9!
- It helps a lot with customization
make significant changes quickly and easily
This topic was modified 11 months, four weeks ago by
Floating Action Button Plugin
Displays The Beautiful Floating Action Button On Your WordPress Front End
The Floating Action Button plugin adds a beautiful floating action button to your website. This plugin is free and lightweight.
As a result of triggering the main button/hovering it, rows of sub buttons will be displayed with detailed information.
It is possible to create nine buttons, including a text button, a WhatsApp button, a WhatsApp button with click-to-chat functionality, a Facebook Messenger button, a phone button, an email button, and a WhatsApp Snapchat a Line button.
This plugin allows you to enter any type of simple text, shortcode, and numbers with country codes without plus signs, hyphens, brackets, or spaces before the digits.
💵 The following link provides a Free download of the plugin.
- It is possible, in this case, to use your Viber username
- You may use either an email address or a mobile number
- It is possible to use a valid slug for your Facebook page if you desire
- Snapchat utilizers can use their usernames
- You can log in with your Intercom App ID to access Intercom
- It is possible to provide URLs for line URLs
- It is exactly as described. Very easy to use!<br>
- My favorite plugin for front-end development, Floating Action Button. It is easy to configure. I just follow the manual, and it works. Thanks for making my life easier. I love this plugin. This topic was modified three years three months ago.
Sticky Side Buttons Plugin
Lets You Create One or More Floating Sticky Buttons
The Sticky Side Buttons plugin is a simple but powerful toolkit that allows you to create floating buttons that appear as the user scrolls down your webpage.
This plugin displays specific information on walls, such as phone numbers, email addresses, social media icons, and store locations. Additionally, you can view the buttons on the right side of the screen when the sliding mode is active.
When you open the plugin settings, you will find a field to specify the z-index for each button. An element with the highest z-index will appear before a component with the lowest z-index.
In the case of your theme, you may have specified somewhere on the style sheet a very high z-index. This is why your buttons will not display after you try a high z-index in the style sheet.
💵 Download it now for free!
- There are also movable side buttons that can be reached from anywhere
- It is optional to include your telephone number
- You will see various call-to-action buttons throughout the website
- You can override a button’s z-index by using CSS
- You can have a location, email address, and social media icons
- It provides you with an easy way to manage all of those items in one place
- When will an update to WP 5.9 come? PHP error at the moment.
- With Font Awesome library. Works best on desktop (also great on mobile if only 1 to 2 buttons are three).
In conclusion, a few words
We have reviewed these plugins and shown why they are excellent with this article. Everyone with a site can benefit from these plugins.
📌 Note: Our readers frequently vote for, reference, and share our articles on the popular WordPress blog themes and best WordPress plugins for bloggers, making these regularly voted for, noted, and shared.
We hope that this publication helped you make a more informed decision.
Please let us know which Button plugin you end up choosing. If you liked this article, please share it on Facebook or Twitter.
Leave a Reply