1. License & Usage
- WordPress Themes — All our themes are licensed under the GNU general public license. You are allowed to remove the copyright information in the footer and make any modifications you want to your themes.WordPress Plugins — All our plugins are licensed under the GNU general public license.
- Photoshop Source Files (PSD) — Photoshop source files are licensed and copyrighted under BetterStudio and you are not allowed to redistribute these files in any way.
- Site Content — All content, including imagery, published on the betterstudio.com domain, including site content published on the showcase, is a property of BetterStudio and under copyright. Any replicated site content must be authorized and clearly referenced back to the source. Content from the BetterStudio web site shall not be used or exploited for any commercial and non-private purposes without the prior written consent of BetterStudio.
- Demo Images — The stock images used on our demo sites are for demonstration purposes only and are NOT part of the theme package. All images are subject to the copyright of their respective owners.
2. Theme & Plugin Compatibility
3. Theme Updates
Each time a new version of WordPress is released, we check our themes for compatibility with the new version, and we update them if this is required. Also we, update our themes any time we discover a bug or when a new feature has been added to the theme.
All updates and new versions are free of charge for existing customers while their membership/license is active.
With the purchase of a theme, you get full access to our Support Center for a limited time that depends on your purchase plan but it’s generally limited for 1 year. Technical Support is provided on our Support Desk via tickets, and you should not expect it via Facebook, Twitter or any other means. This is the quickest and most efficient way for anyone who has purchased a theme package to receive support. Moreover, the support that we offer shall include common issues and bugs that might occur, and not necessarily customization of any themes.
Support is free of charge for existing customers while their membership is active.
We don’t offer support for installation, customization, administration of WordPress itself.
5. Refund Policy
In the event, however, that you decide your purchase was not the right decision, we want to make things right.
Simply contact us within 14 days of your purchase, with details of your request, and we’ll be happy to initiate a refund on your purchase.
6. Price Changes
BetterStudio reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, prices of all products or renewals, at any time with or without notice.
Our products are guaranteed to function on a clean installation of WordPress or when activated without any changes. Once you modify any of the theme/plugin files or include third-party applications, then we cannot guarantee that the products will work.
We cannot guarantee that themes/plugins will function with all 3rd party components, plug-ins or web browsers. Browser compatibility should be tested against the demonstration pages on the demo server. Please ensure that the browsers you use will work with the themes as we can not guarantee that BetterStudio themes will work with all browsers combinations.
BetterStudio reserves the right to change or modify current Terms and Conditions with no prior notice.