What are the best WordPress Page Builder plugins? There are many choices for page builder plugins, so how do you decide which to choose?
In the following list, we have searched the net, so you don't have to, and compiled a list of the best Page Builder plugins to use on your website. This WordPress plugins directory will assist you in finding the right plugin for your website. A notable feature of these plugins is their ability to support all WordPress themes.
We picked plugins that are the absolute best fit for the Page Builder. But you are not looking for a specific Page Builder plugin? These plugins can also be used for Website Builder, Theme Builder, and Drag and Drop Page Builder. Pick a plugin you think fits you and level up your site.
Why Should You Use a WordPress Page Builder?
Many beginners find it challenging to customize their WordPress page layouts when they start blogging for the first time.
In order for you to create completely custom website designs in WordPress without writing a line of code, there are several advanced drags and drop page builder plugins available. These plugins allow you to customize a website quickly.
Drag and drop WordPress themes speed up and provide clients with even more options during the planning stages of websites.
To find the best WordPress page builder plugin, we compared and ranked the top WordPress page builders.
Without further ado, let's take a look at these great Page Builder WordPress plugins for 2022 that will do you well:
Most Popular Page Builder Plugin for WordPress
There are many free WordPress page builders on the market, but Elementor is one of the best. You can use the free version to create a drag and drop website.
Elementor comes with 28 free widgets in the free version. You can also use all of the WordPress core widgets in the pro version, which includes another 30 widgets, giving you 58 in total.
There is even a library of stunning WordPress templates available in the template library to choose from. There are animations, shape dividers, gradient backgrounds, and headline effects in the standard page builder.
In addition, it is important to take advantage of the elements offered for WooCommerce, such as categories, products, and element modules.
More than five million websites already run Elementor, one of the newest page builders on the market. The rapid success is probably due to the user-friendly interface and simplicity of use.
💵 Lite version is free, and Premium version charges a $49 .
- Getting one site for $49 is the only cost of the paid version
- The free version of the plugin comes with templates, a fast design area, and the ability to design in real-time
- There is no need to install additional plugins for maintenance, coming soon, and landing pages
- With the Elementor Theme Builder, you will be able to easily build your entire theme using the same user-friendly interface that you are used to using with Elementor. This includes your header, footer, archives, single posts, WooCommerce product pages, and templates for custom post types, etc
- Elementor offers popups, including email opt-in popups, contact form popups, login popups, and more
- The editor supports real-time front-end editing as well as fast, fluid editing
- It also allows you to save your edited blocks and pages so you can reuse them on your whole website
- Developers can extend and integrate the Elementor plugin into other systems using the open API that it provides
- Your website can be translated into more than a dozen different languages
- This is an easy and great tool for building pages*
- Having never used elementor before, I was gladly surprised when I saw the upgraded pro version 3.5.0. I found it to be user-friendly with a number of features that helped make supporting my site a lot easier and safer. I liked the flexibility to work with areas and elements and found some new ones in this version.
- We are grateful for the plugin you created to make our website-building easier.
Flexible Drag and Drop Page Builder for WordPress
A robust WordPress page builder called Beaver Builder offers more minor features than the previous builders. We have a detailed article for the best Beaver Builder addons that you can use to add more blocks to Beaver Builder.
Compared to other WordPress page builders, the Beaver Builder is more straightforward and reliable. Although you must invest time in learning to use it without a large library of elements, you will achieve the same design results as the competition.
Beaver Builder excels at frontend editing since you don't need to click the Preview button or guess what changes to make. You can also use WooCommerce with this builder for your online store.
Despite being a popular WordPress builder nowadays, many advanced tools and integrations aren't supported. For example, inline text editing isn't supported.
With Beaver Builder, you can create an unlimited number of sites for $99. The lite version is free. The premium version is just slightly more expensive.
💵 Version Pro is priced at $99 , Version Lite is free.
- There are several features that are available for free in the free version
- Fast, real-time switching between preview mode and the frontend editor
- It can be easily white-labeled if you are building sites for clients
- Beaver Builder theme
- It allows you to have even more control over how your website appears
- Instead of creating shortcodes, it creates HTML and CSS codes directly
- Drag-and-drop modules include photos, text editors, content toggle and accordions, call-to-action buttons, counters, and subscription forms
- Beaver Builder is now compatible with Gutenberg, WordPress' new editor
- It has a plugin that adds full theme building functionality like Elementor
- I have tried several visual editors out there, but BB works smoothly and it's easy to use.
- This is how my site looks after a month of using the standard version. It works well with my theme's page builder framework too. I recommend experimenting with a bit of basic HTML/CSS code, since it greatly improves the functionality of the theme.
- This plugin makes web development a breeze.
The Ultimate WordPress Page Builder
There's no doubt Divi is one of the best WordPress website builders available. This plugin was released in 2015 and provided a powerful way to create genuinely custom designs.
Unlike previous page builders, Divi Builder offers a visual front-end and back-end interface. Most users will probably prefer the frontend interface, though.
There are 46 content modules in Divi. You can drag and drop them anywhere in the layout. If you want to customize each element, you can arrange them in 3 types of sections and 20 types of rows.
Divi allows you to create any type of custom layout within minutes. Divi layouts can then be saved for future use and exported from one installation to another.
However, there is no free version. You can watch a live demo, but you won't get a chance to try it with your theme until you buy it.
💵 With the plugin for $99 , you'll get free updates for one year.
- There are 46 content modules in Divi, making it one of the best page builders for building websites
- There are 800 prebuilt layouts for building websites
- Divi Builder's A/B testing system is the best feature. Unlike other page builders, Divi makes split tests so easy to do
- The page builder can create headers, footers, and archive pages
- Divi offers a unique ‘collapse' option for condensing your view and clearing out the clutter
- You can also redo and undo revisions in Divi at any time as long as they are in the past
- Controls in the WordPress Customizer allow you to change how some elements appear
Next-gen Page Builder for WordPress
ThemeFuse, who has created WordPress themes for many years, is the developer of Brizy, one of the newest page builder plugins.
WordPress page builder Brizy was recently released. The developers focused on high-quality designs and templates. The front end allows you to easily edit your pages where you do not have to go through complicated menus or links.
With Brizy, you can choose from 200+ beautiful templates in both light and dark colors. Developers frequently release new features, and you can also build themes and popups.
💵 There are two versions: one that is Premium $9 and one that is Lite free.
- Create popups that integrate with the most popular marketing tools
- Supports popular email marketing software (and Zapier)
- Compatible with WooCommerce
- You can build headers, footers, archives, and single-post templates
- It also allows custom field content to be imported from popular plugins like ACF and Toolset
- If you purchase once, you will receive lifetime updates and use them on all your WordPress sites
- For additional support and ideas, there is a Facebook group
- In order to help everything setup properly, there are so many tutorials available.
- This is a very user-friendly page builder with all the modern design features at a very good price. I would definitely recommend it.
- I love the way it works and is so easy to use.
Flexibile and Light-Weight Visuall Page Builder for WordPress
Despite providing a range of drag-and-drop building tools for all users, Oxygen stands out for its integrated developer tools.
The website builder Oxygen is a great choice for people who don't want to invest in a monthly fee for a website builder, but want a good-looking website without all the technical know-how.
Oxygen has been among the top WordPress page builder options for quite some time. It has a fluid interface and is easy to use. It offers a wide range of high-quality templates and designs that you can use for your site. We create a list of addons for Oxygen Builder that you can use to add more functionalities to it.
It's really neat that Oxygen cuts out most of the standard WordPress tabs and toolbars, focusing only on the page builder options like container, paragraph, and text blocks.
It's easy to import/export designs from one site to another with Oxygen. Oxygen also works with Visual Composer, Beaver Builder, and Elementor. If you are interested in your favorite features in each WordPress page builder, this is a definite advantage.
💵 You can get the plugin and 12 months of support for free with $129 .
- The Oxygen page builder can be combined with Elementor if you wish to get the best of both worlds
- Developers are the main focus, which can be an advantage depending on how you look at it
- Global colors
- Multiple content types and templates
- Easy to customize WooCommerce
Drag & Drop Page Builder For WordPress
Themify Builder is built into every Themify theme, so if you find a theme that fits your needs, you won't have to worry about integrating or paying for a third-party page builder.
Many of the Themify Builder modules require you to install separate WordPress plugins. Still, with this simple page builder, they can all be added to your posts and pages.
Themify Builder has an impressive selection of 32 modules available to you (based on your add-ons), as well as all of the standard WordPress widgets.
You get access to more than 60 predesigned builder layouts using the premium version. You can also add over 60 animation effects and responsiveness for a more realistic design center.
💵 This plugin was made by a renowned author and is FREE.
- Themify offers free features that you often need to pay for, such as builder layouts, animation effects, and dozens of Themify add-ons
- It also offers support for custom code and shortcodes
- Editing your pages is possible both in the admin area and within your live site
- For more traditional design methods, you can also choose custom CSS
- You'll find a lot of bugs even when you use it with a Themify-Theme. New bugs with a fix for another bug.
- I am feeling proud to be using themify builder. I cannot express my feelings but you guys have made a huge difference for web designers. I can not thank you enough. I really appreciate all you do. People will appreciate it.
- Themify has been my favorite theme and plugin provider since 2018 – themes, page builders, add-ons, custom post types…they have thought of everything or nearly! The support is fast and efficient. The price is very reasonable. Thank you.
The #1 Landing Page Builder for WordPress
SeedProd for WordPress is a premium drag-and-drop landing page builder plugin. Includes basic and advanced features, SeedProd is an easy-to-use tool for setting up your website.
Thanks to tons of premade templates and forms, you can insert blocks with advanced settings on any page with just a single click.
Over 100+ high-quality premade templates are available or create your own unique layout using the easy-to-use drag & drop WordPress page builder (no coding required).
In addition to creating great landing pages, SeedProd allows you to add blocks for checkout, carts, product grids, featured items, click-to-buy buttons, etc.
- There are more than 150 landing page templates to choose from
- Custom 404 pages generator
- Ideal for creating landing pages for WooCommerce
- E-mail marketing plugin and integration software
- The product does what it claims
- A post was made, 18 hours ago by 2day018.
- A message appears when you build a page with the ‘unauthenticated' error. The plugin is useless. I used it and had no problem, but now I cannot use it anymore.
Page Builder Plugin for WordPress
The SiteOrigin Page Builder plugin is another WordPress drag and drop editor worth considering. It is accessible and responsive, offering a complete set of tools for anyone who does not wish to dive into the code.
SiteOrigin is a less intuitive plugin than some of the other plugins on this list. For example, it doesn't have a visual editor.
You get Google Maps, headlines, image grids, price tables, post carousels, and many more as widgets. Combine that with the responsive WordPress page builder, and you've got a simple content design interface for all levels.
Using SiteOrigin as a page builder for WooCommerce is a great idea as well since it's a lightweight plugin with all the features you need to build a simple website or landing page.
💵 Free to download is the SiteOrigin Page Builder plugin.
- A live, frontend editing experience
- Allowing you to build custom post types
- WooCommerce Template Builder
- Works with most WordPress themes
- Compatible with standard widgets in WordPress
- A definite recommendation.
- Fortunately, it coexists with the classic editor and the gutenberg editor on my system without causing any problems. In fact, it makes sense to install it in conjunction with the widget bundle, which increases its functionality. It has what it takes and is not confusing for clients.
- Siteorigin is a good pagebuilder that is reliable and works well. And if something doesn't work perfectly, it is quickly fixed. So I can highly recommend it! @wordpress: add a sixth star to your rating, this pagebuilder deserves it.
Popular Old-Fashion Page Builder for WordPress
There are currently several WordPress page builder plugins, but WPBakery Page Builder is the most popular. It used to be called Visual Composer, but that has been split off into a separate tool.
This popularity is partly due to WPBakery Page Builder bundled with many of ThemeForest's themes. Still, it's used by thousands of sites.
If you ever deactivate WPBakery Page Builder, many shortcodes show up in your content if you ever deactivate Divi Builder.
With WPBakery having been around for quite some time, you'll find that there are a large number of layouts and building blocks to help you create the perfect content, including boxes, icons, text blocks, and diagrams.
In addition, third-party vendors offer over 250 plugins that integrate with other popular plugins, such as WooCommerce, to provide a distinct appearance.
💵 All inventive features and 12 months free support are included with $64 .
- 50+ content elements
- It can be integrated with more than 250 plugins
- With just a few clicks, check out how your content will look on the frontend
- Multilingual ready
- Post Type Support
- WooCommerce Support
- Site customization tool I prefer
- *Easy to build on*br
- The best page builder for me*br
How do the WordPress page builders help us?
WordPress page builders are instrumental in designing a website, as you know by now. But the question that still remains is, why do we need to use a WordPress page builder?
- Page builders are very user-friendly. This allows you to see quick results in a short timeframe. You can design your website from 0 to 100 with this tool.
- Using this tool doesn’t require any programming knowledge. Therefore, you don’t face any codes; everything is done via the tool. This makes page builders excellent for amateur and advanced WordPress users.
- Since almost every WordPress user uses page builders, you can look at different forums for the solution when you come across any error.
We examined and discussed the best WordPress Page Builder plugins in this article. If you hope to have a better site, just select one of these plugins to increase your site.
We hope this post has helped you decide on a Page Builder plugin.
Please leave your feedback in the comment section. We'd love to hear from you. Is it possible to support us in your social networks? It would be great if you shared this post on Facebook and Twitter.