Can't find the best plugin for Menu?
To get started, you will need one of the best WordPress plugins. Therefore, we have listed here the top Menu WordPress plugins for 2022. The plugins listed here are feature-rich, straightforward, and effortless. Finally, these plugins can be used with every of the latest WordPress themes.
Some plugins offered Responsive Menu, Mobile Menu, and Mega Menu. We also built this list of WordPress plugins for the Menu.
Here are the best Menu WordPress themes for 2022:
Automatically Converts Your Existing Menu Or Menus Into A Mega Menu
Max Mega Menu is your best choice if you seek a free mega menu plugin that provides high-quality features. You need to upgrade to access some of the more advanced tools; however, the free version is sufficient for most websites.
The plugin offers several great features as a start, such as allowing you to manage multiple menu locations and having a simple drag and drop editor. The plugin integrates with the standard WordPress menu editor but adds some extra elements that simplify working with and managing more extensive mega menus.
💵 It is possible to download a free version of this application immediately. Still, you may consider upgrading to the Pro or Business version for additional features such as a sticky menu, custom item styling, and a menu logo. The cost of the Pro and Business versions is $29 per year.
- With the free version, icons can be used.
- WordPress' regular menu area is used in this theme, so familiar users may find it easier to navigate.
- The WordPress menu can be enhanced by adding widgets, such as images and links, to show relevant content.
- Free and provides a wide range of features for that price
- Animations for transitions, slides, and more are available
- A variety of formats are available, including flyouts, submenus, tabbed menus, and vertical formats
- This is easy to use, quick to set up, and works wonderfully!!! As a thank you, I am considering going Pro as a token of appreciation!
- I have to admit that I'm not thrilled about the new appearance. It's just a basic one, the appearance of a rookie.
Create Mobile-Friendly Menu
As is typical of plugins of this nature, this category has similar names and is categorized according to the type of functionality each plugin provides. For example, the Responsive Menu plugin can be used to create an attractive, mobile-friendly menu based on an existing one.
This is useful for individuals who find their mobile menu inadequate after purchasing their theme. You may be using an older theme that did not integrate a mobile-friendly menu at the design time.
It has a free version that offers some limited features such as menu animations and sub-menus. You do not need any coding skills. There will be no design issues with the Responsive Menu plugin since the builder is visual. It also comes with a visually-driven builder, so you will not have to hire a developer!
💵 The premium version of the Responsive Menu plugin costs $49, while the Lite version is free.
- Creating your custom menu triggers is possible.
- Beautifully crafted responsive menu with more than 150 customizable options
- You may upload images to serve as your background images
- An announcement or sales header bar may be included
- There are numerous options for customizing your website, including the text, border color, and background
- Additionally, other visuals, including logos and icons, may be uploaded
- Animating each element of the menu in the premium version is available
- The opacity of the colors can be adjusted
- I like that it's simple to use and addresses my issue directly.
- Simple to implement, modify device settings and add buttons.
- The support is excellent as well. Kriti always gets back to you. I've bought several mobile menu plugins, and this one is the best! It also works for desktop and tablet menus.
Highly Customizable Responsive Menu for WordPress
The choice comes down to personal preference since WP Responsive Menu has several unique animations, icons, and other features that you may prefer over the Responsive Menu plugin.
Both options are worth trying if you wish to replace your existing menu and ensure it works properly on mobile devices.
When you download and install WP Responsive Menu, you will receive a free version of a good plugin with responsive templates and the ability to add your logo to them.
💵 Those who upgrade to the Pro version will pay $35 per site. Still, they will gain access to many advanced features, such as WooCommerce integration, social media icon display, and Google Font support.
- Provides a search option for your menu
- A few visual options are included for free, such as adding icons and the ability to upload a logo.
- When the menu becomes responsive, you can eliminate unnecessary or distracting elements.
- You can open and close your menus by swiping rather than by clicking smaller buttons.
- Use WooCommerce to display your products and categories on the menu
- Creates beautiful slide menus from your current menu without much effort. It only takes a few minutes to get implemented
- If you upgrade, you will be able to add social media icons to your menu
- This plugin broke my site. Support was useless. He pretended he could log in to my account because he couldn't fix it. If you don't want your site messed up, then DO NOT INSTALL THIS PLUGIN.
- Several times, I have contacted you asking for my money back, the first time with the message that it would be paid soon. I have moved several times… no response;-(
- It's one of the best plugins out there, and it's straightforward to use, not too much hassle.
create rich and stunning navigation menus for your website
Taking advantage of WP Mega Menu's plethora of customization options, you can create various menu layouts and configurations unique to your website. This plugin can be customized to allow you to add widgets, images, and tabs to enhance your menu's appearance.
The plugin can include a variety of media assets, such as a gallery, audio, video, and icons, allowing users to design a menu that is attractive to potential visitors.
💵 WP Mega Menu is a fully-featured responsive mega menu plugin available as a freemium download. The free version is available from the WordPress plugin directory, while the paid version begins for a fee, and the Premium version costs $29.
- There are several animation effects
- Drag-and-drop tool with great flexibility
- Defining the breakpoint allows complete control over responsiveness
- There is the possibility of adding products to your menus, which will attract consumers and drive lead generation
- A structure based on rows and columns is used to construct a menu. You can add rows and predefined columns to build a layout
- The layout of your website can be customized with an unlimited number of menu items
- As a menu item, predefined feature widgets may be selected
- Second, it had three themes that all showed the same design I removed.
- I contacted support two times after buying this plugin, and they were very slow to respond. Not what I expected for an expensive plugin.
- Even longer dropdown menus cannot be placed on two columns.
The best responsive mega menu designed for theme developers
The QuadMenu plugin allows you to create a mega menu and integrate it into your current theme. You can have a mega menu, a carousel, or a tabbed menu.
This plugin's main benefit is its ability to change colors, fonts, and menu items to fit your preferences on the fly. The plugin offers a visually intuitive editor, which is far more advanced than the WordPress menu manager or even some of the other plugins on this list.
The free version allows you to access many features, including multiple menu locations, child themes, icons, and cart menus.
💵 Suppose you wish to add extra features, such as tabs, logins, and social menus. In that case, you need to upgrade to the pro version for $30 / lifetime one time, and if you want to use the plugin on multiple sites, you might select one of the higher-priced plans.
- Integration of menu items can be performed manually or automatically
- In addition to standard menus, options such as sticky menus and off-canvas mega menus are available.
- Put your menu in several different locations on your website
- Already developed all of the most common menu layouts, it is easy to integrate the theme with your own
- By using Google Fonts and dropdown animations, you can spice up your menus
- The number of menu themes you can create for your website is unlimited
- There is no doubt that the drag-and-drop editor is far quicker and easier to use than the standard WordPress menu system
- Includes icons, a search feature, a shopping cart, tabs, social sharing, and a register function in addition to mega menus
- I'm delighted with this Mega Menu. It just fits perfectly!
- This is the best menu plugin I've seen in terms of looks and has almost complete admin control.
- Very happy with this plugin. It's versatile.
The Mobile-Friendly Responsive Menu
You can create a mobile version of your regular WordPress navigation menu using the WP Mobile Menu plugin. For the best results, trial each ‘mobile menu' plugin to determine which is suitable for your requirements.
This plugin includes several exciting premium features, including custom menus, copy-right sections, and header banners. Additionally, you can export or import your menus.
💵 Some companies may still need to invest in the premium version, a recurring payment of $6.49 / month per month. Unfortunately, the premium version is a regular fee, so some organizations might be able to justify the expense.
- Provides premium tools that allow for the creation of footer menus, header banners, and over 2000 icons
- There is the option to upgrade the plugin so that it includes WooCommere features.
- You can use background images in your menu.
- Various tools will enable you to import and export menus from and to other websites.
- The ability to hide certain items from your menu when viewed on a mobile device
- This saved me from using a lousy theme!
- This is the best mobile menu plugin I've ever used. Eventually, I was satisfied with my menu! After a short training, this plugin is easy to adjust and has attractive design options. 5 stars!
Allows You To Make Any Element On Your Pages Sticky
In addition to providing Sticky Menu (or Sticky Header) On Scroll functionality, the Sticky Menu plugin includes the ability to make any element of your website sticky when reached at the top.
Although this is typically used for making your menus sticky at the top of your page, it can be used for any element on your page.
Sticky headers, sticky menus, sticky widgets (fixed widgets), sticky logos, and sticky calls-to-action are all possibilities for Sticky Menu.
An element can be rendered as sticky if the correct selector is used. Make sure the selector is unique and choose one appropriate for the element.
Despite the plugin's everyday use for menus or headers, it will allow you to choose any element with a name, class, or ID to stick at the top even after you have scrolled past it.
💵 The Lite is free, and the Premium version costs $39 / lifetime.
- The stickiness can be adjusted to work in a minimum or maximum screen size
- Z-indices can be easily added
- The PRO version offers users the ability to choose posts, pages, categories, tags, and CPTs
- You can select any other element below the sticky element that will force the sticky feature to rise again
- A unique element can be selected with a name, class, or ID as the header
- There is no restriction on the amount of space between the sticky element and the top of the page
- A normal addition. Happy with it. This topic was modified 1 day, 19 hours ago, by
- Very unusable unless you have the paid version since almost all options are in the paid version. I can't even change the background color. Very disappointing.
An Awesome Floating Side Menu
Floating menus can be created on any part of your site or blog using the Float Menu plugin. This will allow users to access elements on your site regardless of where they are located on the site. If the menu remains invisible while the page is scrolled, it will become visible when the page is scrolled.
Float Menu adds a convenient floating menu panel to your site that does not occupy much screen space and can always be accessed by your users.
The menu can be customized to match different theme variations by connecting the tool to a web resource. This will increase the tool's functionality and appeal.
The Float Menu improves the website's functionality and makes users more comfortable interacting. It can increase conversion rates due to the increased usability of website resources.
💵 Lite version is free, but the Pro version charges $25 / lifetime.
- Link to any relevant resources
- The background color of the button can be set
- Edit the indentation between menu items
- Adding and customizing button labels
- The buttons are square
- Two positions for displaying the panel: left and right on the page
- A total of 1600+ Font Awesome 5 icons are included
- Create a menu of unlimited options
- The color of each icon can be selected
- A new window will open when you click on the link
- I tested and installed it, but it didn't work on Mac with Safari. I ended up taking it off and deleting it. You can't install a menu to a specific page on the Lite version. Only install a site-wide floating menu.
- A great plugin, easy to customize, has frequent updates, has the best support, and is low price (pro version). This topic was modified eight months ago by
WordPress Category Accordion Menu
You can create accordion menus for WordPress with the Iks Menu plugin, which is highly customizable, and you can set virtually any setting you like.
Iks Menu is one of the best options for the sidebar menu since it lets you pick WordPress menus or any kind of taxonomy (categories, post tags, WooCommerce product categories, etc.) as a source.
Furthermore, it allows images for custom menus and taxonomies (as well as for WooCommerce categories images), so you can display your menu via WordPress widgets, shortcodes, or PHP codes.
Iks Menu facilitates rapid content changes without the need to learn to code. Simply set all the settings using the speedy editor, and make changes without reloading the page.
💵 The premium version of the Iks Menu plugin costs $20, while the Lite version is free.
- Possibility of displaying the number of posts
- Using parents as toggles for sub-menus
- Configuration of custom styles
- Supports Custom WordPress Menus
- Setting Initial Expansion to expand some items upon initial page loading
- Taxonomies (categories, tags, WooCommerce products, etc.) are supported
- Animate the expansion and contraction of submenus
- Images can be added to all taxonomies and custom menus in WordPress
- It is my go-to choice for an accordion menu. It is very customizable.
- Especially for mobile applications, it behaves very well
- Easy to use and highly customizable!
Mobile Friendly And Responsive
You can use the FullScreen Menu plugin to add a full-screen menu to your website with an interface based on flat design principles.
There are compatibility options available for this plugin with WooCommerce and Polylang. It is a helpful plugin for displaying WooCommerce elements, such as the user's cart and default WooCommerce menus (see demo4).
The Fullscreen Menu plugin includes features such as hover animations and full-screen lateral menus, in addition to the possibility to use background images to enhance the appearance of the design.
💵 You do not have to pay to download this plugin. It is free.
- An image customized for the menu hamburger
- Alignment of the menu text
- Button for the Disafix menu
- A Position for the Button
- By default, the submenus are displayed
- A video background is provided
- An image for the background
- Using text shadows
- A menu with multiple levels of hierarchy
- The font size can be selected
- Adding a full-screen menu with a toggle button with the plug-in was easy. Two minor issues were resolved very quickly. This topic was modified one year, three months ago by retina.
- We are grateful for you, Samual. We love your work!
- This full-size menu can be customized with minimal CSS. Very nice GG
These are the words we will use to conclude
This post updates the top Menu WordPress plugins for WordPress in 2022. They may help boost your site. Also, you can use them.
We hope we have helped you find this article's best WordPress plugin for the Menu site.
You can let us know which WordPress plugin you think is the best by leaving a comment. Tell us what is unique about it. To keep up with our fresh articles, follow us on Facebook or Twitter! If you have a comment or question about the plugins, you can leave it in the comments.