Looking for the best Google Analytics plugins for WordPress to take your website to the next level?
For your convenience, we have selected some of the coolest Google Analytics plugins for WordPress below. These WordPress plugins have been tested for usability and dedicated uses. For easy viewing, we have included screenshots and videos. Furthermore, we ensure that these plugins are compatible with all WordPress themes.
We created this list of Google Analytics WordPress plugins. These plugins could also be used for websites associated with Visitor Tracking, Website Analytics, Statistics, and Heatmaps.
Take a look at these top Google Analytics WordPress plugins for 2022:
The Best WordPress Analytics Plugin
MonsterInsights is a WordPress plugin for Google Analytics that lets you optimize Google's data collection on your WordPress website.
It's a great feature to be able to see all Google Analytics data within the WordPress dashboard.
One of the things I enjoy most about this plugin is that it enables you to make quick decisions and changes based on all of this data. MonsterInsights simplifies Google information and analysis for any job you have.
Google Analytics can be set up quickly and easily with MonsterInsights. With just a few clicks, you can connect your website with Google Analytics without even needing a single line of code.
Undoubtedly, if you want to make informed decisions about your job, having the proper statistics from your analytical reports can be very important to your business.
One of the best things about MonsterInsights is that it provides the most important reports that are important to your business in an easy-to-understand format.
With MonsterInsights, you can see the performance of your site at a glance in your WordPress dashboard. You do not have to sign in to your Google Analytics account every day to see how your website performs. Instead, you can easily view it by logging into your WordPress dashboard.
This plugin can be easily used for any job and field. No matter how much budget you have, you can easily buy one of the plans of this plugin for your website.
👉 For more information you can read our detailed MonsterInsight review.
💵 Free and $0.99 for the Pro version.
- You can enable e-commerce tracking for your WooCommerce store or digital downloads
- The Ads tracking feature that helps you figure out which ad banners are generating the most revenue
- You can track how many files your users download by using file download tracking
- Using custom dimensions, you can track authors, categories, tags, searches, user logins, etc., on your website
- You can track Google AMP pages with Google Analytics if you enable Google AMP tracking
- Track your Facebook Instant Articles Analytics with Facebook Instant Tracking
- It allows you to track visitor information, submissions, and conversions for all your online forms
- It's fantastic:)*br
- Thanks for this wonderful plugin.
- Plugin allows quick and easy control of the browser on a website. This topic was modified 5 days, 15 hours ago by .
Best Premium WordPress Analytics Plugin
Another great plugin that you can use to get all the features and capabilities of Google Analytics is the ExactMetrics plugin.
Using this plugin, you can view all the statistics and reports related to Google Analytics of your website in your WordPress site panel without the need to know how to code or hire someone.
With this plugin, you can better analyze the status of your website, and you can grow your business faster with data-driven decisions.
ExactMetrics is a complete plugin that demonstrates the basic features of Google Analytics and allows you to add advanced tracking to your website. So you can see all the behaviors of users on the website.
Another feature of the ExactMetrics plugin is tracking ads. You can automatically track clicks on Google Adsense banner ads within this plugin.
A further feature of the plugin is that you can see the work and log activity of the site's authors.
You can also use this plugin to analyze the titles of your posts. As a result, you can improve your website SEO.
The plugin complies with GDPR / CCPA rules and also complies with other privacy regulations.
You can output all the information provided by the plugin and save it as a file.
💵 There is a price for the Premium version of this plugin. You can also download the Free version.
- You can utilize all the features of Google Analytics on your website using ExactMetrics
- Supports version 4 of Google Analytics and sends complete website tracking data to Google Analytics 4
- Real-time statistics – with this plugin, you can instantly see who is ready for your website, what sites they have visited, what they have done, or where they have entered your site
- Tracking your online store with this plug-in allows you to see accurate and useful statistics about it
- Ability to track popular posts and pages of the site
- Ability to report statistics and plugin information
- Ability to customize different parts of the plugin
- Very limited
- I appreciate your work! Thanks, Jon*
- It's okay*br
Google Analytics Support For WooCommerce
The WooCommerce plugin integrates Google Analytics Pro, Google Analytics, and WooCommerce.
With this plugin, you can add information about your online store, such as transaction information, to your Google Analytics account data. Also, you can see the events in the store and other important information about the WooCommerce store in full detail. As a result, you can improve the status of your online store.
This plugin adds advanced event tracking to your WooCommerce online store. It automatically pushes these events to your Google Analytics account. So you can easily access essential metrics like conversion rate, average order value, and other valuable information.
In this plugin, you can customize all events, and you can even customize them individually.
By installing the plugin, you can track the status of your online store events using the Google Analytics account installed on your website. This plugin manages and handles all the essential information about your WooCommerce store. As a result, you can access useful and valuable metrics about your online store.
💵 The Version Lite version is free, the Version Pro version is a fee.
- Provide the ability to track essential and valuable information about the online store using a Google Analytics account
- You can exclude site managers and shop managers from tracking
- Ability to track User IDs to get more accurate information about store users
- You can track basic and advanced events about your store
- Ability to add tracking related to order refund and cancellation
- Ability to use advanced options such as checkout options in the premium version of the plugin
- This plugin is as useless as the others if I can't track ecommerce. I see the faq about SUHOSIN, and maybe that's the issue. I think it's possible to create plugins without changing server configuration just to save options.
- This plugin did not work for me after I installed it, configured the settings, and got up the nerve to try and figure it out. I deactivated it and removed it from my site.
- Just to confirm, it does indeed work here, but you need to be logged out in order to see the Analytics code
Google Analytics Dashboard Plugin For WordPress
The fourth plugin in the list of best store site analytics plugins is Analytify, with more than 2 million active downloads and installations. The disadvantage of this plugin is its limited features in the free version.
Lack of statistics based on categorization, not receiving link affiliate statistics, and not reporting download statistics are some of the limitations of the free version of this plugin.
Against the limitations of the free version, we have to say that the premium version of Analytify is much more affordable than MonsterInsights. Therefore, this plugin is an economical option for people who want to use premium services for site analysis.
One of the top features of Analytify is the integration of WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads. If you are a business owner or content creator and want to pursue regular and digital sales, it will be helpful.
You can access all the statistics and marketing on your website through the dashboard. In addition, this plugin also gives you detailed answers on how readers visit your website. This includes the browsers and operating systems that are used and which social media are used.
If you want to share data with your readers, Analytify gives you options to display it in front of you and turn it into a widget. It is also easily customizable with CSS.
An exciting feature of this plugin as the best site analysis plugin is that you can give your visitors the option of using Google Analytics.
Thus, if the site visitors disapprove, you will not receive statistics about their visits. Although this is not in your best interest regarding information and statistics, it can help build trust among site visitors and increase your brand authority.
💵 While the Pro version has a price, the Lite version is free.
- Ability to easily receive site visitor statistics
- Activate the ability to request user satisfaction to record statistics by Google Analytics
- Receive instant statistics and reports through the WordPress site dashboard for the site, each of the pages and posts
- Ability to add unique add-ons to track sales statistics through stores such as WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads
- Automatically send reports to the email address of the owner of the Google Analytics account
- Only plugin that can show Google Analytics on the frontend. This topic was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by
- I greatly appreciate this plugin which was made for the WP community.
- I found the online help to be less than helpful
Analytics, Search Console, AdSense, Speed
The Google Site Kit plugin is created by Google to integrate its tools and platforms with the WordPress platform and simplify work for WordPress users. This plugin can help you create a single location on your desk for instant access to essential data.
The Google Site Kit lets you connect your WordPress website to six Google services, including:
1- Google Search Console: With Google Search Console, you can control site traffic and traffic, performance, and site index status.
2- Google Analytics: A popular web analytics tool that provides you with many data about site visitors, valuable for marketing and site optimization.
3- Advertising through AdSense: AdSense is one of the most popular operating systems that you can use to monetize your website. An add-on that you can use to place and manage ads is the Ad Inserter plugin.
4- PageSpeed Insights: This tool lets you test the performance of your website. The PageSpeed Insights tool gives you an overview and a wide range of suggestions on how to improve your desktop and mobile experience.
5- Tag Manager: This service allows you to add pixels and tracking snippets to your website without manually changing the code. Google Tag Manager is another plugin that connects Tag Manager to your WordPress website.
6- Optimize: Using Optimize, you can perform in-depth A/B testing for your website. This program integrates with Google Analytics to get a better view of the results.
Note that Google Site Kit does not replace any of the above services but simplifies integrating them with WordPress. For example, if you have not previously installed Google Analytics in WordPress, the plugin can help you add tracking code.
Once your services and tools are integrated, the plugin lets you access your key metrics from your WordPress dashboard. You can see your traffic, clicks, and impressions with Google Analytics, for example.
Another thing to note is that you do not need any plugins to connect these services to your WordPress website, but the Google Site Kit makes the process a lot easier.
💵 There is no charge for downloading and all future updates.
- Using this plugin doesn't require a lot of technical knowledge. It has a lot of parts that can be used without any particular skill
- You can view the official statistics of several Google tools inside your site counter and use them
- Having Metrics tools to check the status of the entire site or individual posts
- Ability to quickly launch and install various Google tools without having to change site codes
- Simple and easy management is another feature of the plugin
- Ability to improve site performance and increase conversion rates using this tool
- Thank you for this great plugin.
- Thank you for helping people understand better. I really appreciate it.
- There are numerous plugins that promise a lot of features, but in reality only some of them are available or at least in the free version. Google Site Kit provides a super easy way to connect your site to Google and to have almost all their analysis and KPI directly on the backend of your WordPress site. I recommend highly this plugin.
Google Analytics Support for WordPress
Google Analytics GA plugin can enable Google Analytics for the whole site. This plugin is a light and fast tool and has many features to improve website performance.
Using the Google Analytics GA plugin, you can connect Google Analytics to the site and use its data. The plugin also supports Google Analytics 4, Universal Analytics / analytics.js, and Global Site Tag / gtag.js.
As a result, in addition to Google Analytics, you can also use the statistics of this tool on the site and track their data.
To track Google Analytics data using this plugin, you have to go to the plugin settings. Enter your own and save the changes. After 24 to 48 hours, you can view the data collected in your Google Analytics account.
The plugin also supports tracking links and conversions using the Custom Code settings.
Google Analytics GA is a lightweight plugin for tracking data about Google Analytics. You can use this data and statistics to improve the status of the site.
Using this plugin, you can use several tracking codes and configure them. Live Preview can also be viewed for all tracking codes.
This plugin has many inline documents, and if you have any problems using the plugin, you can refer to them.
In addition to not collecting any user information, the plugin does not access any third-party sites or services. Therefore, in the field of privacy, this plugin can be used safely.
💵 It's FREE. There is no charge.
- It has fast and brilliant performance
- You can use it very easily and it's very easy to work with
- The plugin is regularly updated, and its capabilities are improved
- Includes options to add your custom markup
- It has options to disable tracking for admin-level users
- You can easily customize the plugin tracking code
- Includes tracking code in the header and footer
- Efficiently works with old and new WordPress block editor
- I think it is quite simple to integrate Google Analytics with WordPress
- Using the function will save you from editing and adding tracking codes.
- I was able to use the plugin with ease, but I was missing a tracking option for outside links.
Events in Google Analytics for WordPress
Google Analytics Events WP plugin can easily use Google Analytics events; there is no need to write code.
With this plugin, you can fire events whenever someone interacts with your website or sees various website elements.
You can also create a Google Analytics event when a user scrolls down and sees the price table. You can create events to track videos, banners, CTA buttons, email links, and more.
Using the default tracking options in Google Analytics has its limitations. If you want to know what the people who came to your website did, you need to use measurable metrics for your KPIs, and you will need to use events.
WP Google Analytics events were created because you don't have to write lengthy code every time you want to learn something new about your visitors.
Using the Pro version of the plugin, you can use more advanced capabilities to track events. You can use Placeholders to enrich your event data. You can also track Self-Hosted Media audio and video.
💵 The plugin charges $0 in the Lite version and $79 in the Pro version.
- Ability to set event-driven goals in Google Analytics
- In-page navigation tracking
- Ability to compare the performance of call to action buttons
- Ability to track contact form submissions
- Ability to work with Google Tag Manager tool
- Ability to track links
- Find out what percentage of users have viewed an article by the end
- I really like how WP Google Analytics Events works and how easy it is to set up. A great alternative to Google Tag Manager!
- I highly recommend this plug-in because it operates flawlessly and makes every click trackable, as well as having excellent support when you're having problems.
- Yesterday, the auto-update broke our website. We lost around 10K events as a result. It should be tested thoroughly before release. Also, how did it update automatically?
FAQs on WordPress Google Analytics Plugins
Below are some frequently asked questions about WordPress Google Analytics plugins that may be of assistance to you.
If you are still experiencing problems, please post them in the comments. We will try to resolve them as soon as possible.
Google Analytics is a tool provided by Google designed to assist website owners in tracking visitor metrics. Additionally, many developers have been constructing WordPress plugins to allow site owners to easily integrate Google Analytics functionality.
It is true that there is a free and very useful version of Google Analytics. Some specialized features, however, are only accessible to those who are willing to pay the service provider a monthly fee.
It is important to verify that your GA tracking code is working properly. If you are unsure whether your Google Analytics system is receiving data correctly, please check the reports in your Google Analytics dashboard.
Lastly, The Conclusion
All said these are the best Google Analytics WordPress plugins. To boost your website, use these plugins.
Thank you for reading this list of the best Google Analytics WordPress plugins. I hope you have found a powerful GA plugin for your site. I suggest that you review our selection of the top WordPress blogging themes.
Please leave a comment if you have any other Google Analytics WordPress plugins in mind. You will be helping to expand the scope of this article. If you wish to support our team, please share it on your social media accounts.