What are the best WordPress Stripe Payment plugins?
With this article, you'll be able to decide which WordPress Stripe Payment plugin best suits your needs. These best WordPress plugins come packed with many features and functions. All the plugins support the advanced WordPress themes.
We have selected the best-preferred WordPress plugins for Stripe Payment. These WordPress plugins also support Paypal Payment, Stripe Payment for WooCommerce, Stripe Payment for Easy Digital Downloads, Stripe Payment Gateway, and many more.
Check out the best Stripe Payment WordPress plugins for 2022:
Allows Taking Payments Directly Via Stripe API
You can accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, SEPA Sofort iDEAL, Giropay Alipay, and more with the WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway plugin. Also, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Paypal Payment, and Microsoft Pay are available on mobile devices and desktop computers.
Utilizing Stripe APIs, this plugin allows you to receive payments directly from your WooCommerce store.
In addition to WooCommerce Subscriptions, this plugin allows you to re-use the payment cards of previous customers. Once a customer has made a payment, you will automatically be added to Stripe as a customer, which allows you to continue using their payment method.
Using this plugin, you will also be able to use Apple Pay, which means mobile and desktop customers can pay with their Apple IDs. Checkout is now a simple touch away, utilizing both Touch ID and Face ID.
💵 All the beautiful possibilities are provided by this plugin, and you can get all the updates by downloading this plugin for Free.
- Designed for store owners and merchants
- Support for Apple Pay is included.
- Payments can be taken directly to your store using Stripe's API
- Returning customers will find this a huge time-saver
- Support for the Web Payments API is included
- If this plugin is activated, I cannot proceed to checkout. The website crashes the moment I click the proceed to checkout button.
Allows to Accept Credit Card Payments Via Stripe
Suppose you install the Accept Stripe Payments plugin. In that case, you can accept credit card payments directly through Stripe's payment gateway on your WordPress site.
Moreover, this plugin can be used to accept donations from Stripe through your website by embedding Stripe's “Buy Now” buttons wherever you wish.
Clicking on the orders menu of the plugin in your WordPress admin dashboard allows you to view all the payments that have been received.
With this plugin, your customer will be redirected to the ‘Checkout Results' page once they have made the credit card payment, where they will receive all the details related to the transaction and a list of purchased items.
Adding the Stripe API credentials is very straightforward. Once you have installed the plugin, you will only need to enter them into the plugin settings, and then your website will be able to accept credit cards. You may also run the plugin in testing mode by entering the test API key.
💵 This plugin is free to download. You can download it here.
- Provides the option of saving card data on Stripe
- There is an option to collect tax for your products
- Custom CSS code can be used to customize the appearance of the Stripe buy now button
- You can have a custom thank you page on a per product basis
- There is an option to organize shipping for your tangible products
- In addition to being expensive, difficult to install, and glitchy, this plugin cannot be customized, and it doesn't collect first and last names, so I cannot see who has subscribed to it. Support is hard to get. It feels like a good first start, but I would like more client information, excellent reliability, easier installation, and better support.
Lets You Accept Credit Cards Via The Stripe
Like Accept Stripe Payments, with the Stripe Payment Plugin for WooCommerce plugin, you can integrate the Stripe Payment Gateway into your website, which allows you to accept payments from Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover JCB Diners Club, Alipay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Sofort iDEAL, and WeChat Pay.
This plugin allows customers to make payments with their credit or debit cards during checkout. Stripe.com handles all other payment processing, so your customers don't have to leave your website.
You will benefit from a more satisfactory user experience since customers will not have to leave your site to make a payment.
This Stripe Payment for WooCommerce plugin will allow you to create an intuitive and unique Stripe overview page for your WooCommerce store. You can use this plugin to view all your Stripe payments in one location and perform one-click refunds and captures from your Stripe account.
💵 In addition to the free Lite version, there is a $59 Pro version.
- Payments can be accepted via BECS, Bacs, Boleto, FPX, Grabpay, etc
- Checkout with Stripe is supported
- Provides refunds in whole or in part
- A later capture of authorized payments can be made
- Customers can save their credit card details for easy checkout
- My only criticism is the appearance of the configuration interface, which sometimes needs minor visual tweaks. It has a lot of configuration options. It is easy to integrate with the store. These issues do not affect the plug-in's functionality in any way.
Best Stripe Payments Plugin for WordPress
The WP Simple Pay plugin for WordPress allows you to accept Stripe payments from your customers and create payment forms on your website.
This Stripe payment plugin for WordPress allows you to connect Stripe to the website. You will be able to get started in a few simple steps and be up and running in no time.
Utilizing the WordPress platform, you can easily integrate a payment form into your website and begin accepting payments immediately.
This plugin's Stripe Checkout drop-in payment flow is designed to increase conversion rates. It is compatible with desktops, tablets, and mobile devices.
Using this Stripe payment for Easy Digital Downloads plugin, you can provide a frictionless payment experience that is compliant with PCI DSS and supports SCA without needing to make changes to your website.
💵 A premium version of the plugin is available for $49, while a lite version is free.
- Smart fraud protection and spam prevention are provided
- Embeddable payment form buttons are available
- Payment forms integrated with Stripe Checkout
- Pre-made payment form templates are available.
- Allows you to collect shipping and billing addresses
- Rather than rely on people messaging me to subscribe to my subscription, I added WP Simple Pay to my website last week.
- Multipurpose tool. Very stable. Powerful.
Accepts Credit Cards Using The Stripe
The GetPaid Stripe Payments plugin is a stripe payments add-on for the GetPaid plugin. This plugin allows you to accept credit cards using Stripe Payments, and you may change your payment gateway anytime.
The Stripe Payment Gateway and GetPaid plugin make accepting credit cards on your website extremely easy. It eliminates the administrative burden of doing so.
Suppose you integrate the Stripe payment processing software into your website. In that case, you can accept credit card payments directly from your customers.
Stripe payment forms have virtually no friction, which leads to a much higher conversion rate than its competitors. Stripe is currently one of the world's most widely used and trusted payment gateways.
GetPaid's Stripe Payment Gateway allows you to receive payments immediately after making a purchase.
Unfortunately, this plugin does not currently support iDeal payments.
💵 The service is FREE. There are no fees involved.
- Provides customers with the ability to manage their subscriptions online
- Accepting single payments is possible
- You can accept payments regularly
- Offers a free trial period
- Customers can set their own prices.
- As much as I like Getpaid, this extension is not helpful if you're a Dutch user of iDeal. Stripe supports iDeal, but this extension does not, so I am forced to use a different extension.
Allows to Accept Payments With The Stripe
It is possible to accept payments from your visitors through the WP Stripe Checkout plugin for WordPress. With a shortcode, this pre-built Stripe form is configured with SCA and 3D Secure 2 authentication to enable payments to be accepted with a simple shortcode.
Like WP Simple Pay, with this plugin, accepting credit card payments has become more accessible. The installation process requires little configuration and takes only a few minutes.
Stripe Checkout can be integrated into a smart payment page to increase your site's conversion rate across various devices.
When you install this plugin, you will be given the option of setting some email-related options under its ‘Email' tab.
The complete list of template tags can be found on the plugin page. Using template tags, you can automatically change the content of emails.
Unfortunately, there is no way to have the “Purchase Receipt Email” including a download link to a virtual product.
💵 There is a Free plugin called WP Stripe Checkout.
- Invoicing with Stripe can be enabled after payment has been made
- Dynamic authentication of 3D secure payments is supported
- There is easy integration with Stripe payments
- Test cards for Stripe payment processing are supported
- Your brand or a product logo can be displayed on the Stripe payment screen
- Plugin with excellent documentation and error checking that works perfectly.
- It was easy to set up, and the developers assisted us quickly in finding a solution to gather product IDs.
Thus, to summarize
After you read the above text, you may have an excellent site. In this article, we reviewed the best Stripe Payment plugins for WordPress. Anyone can create a great-looking site using a ready plugin in days or even hours.
📌 Note: We strongly suggest checking our list of expertly selected top WordPress hosting providers to enhance your website's performance. You may also wish to consult our list of best WordPress security plugins to enhance your website's security.
We hope that we have helped you make a more precise decision on that choice.