Are you looking for the best WordPress Freelancer plugin for your website?
In this post, we're sharing the best WordPress plugins for Freelancer. In the end, you'll find some recommendations for particular scenarios. The idea is to find a user-friendly, fast, visually appealing, clean solution with good support. And we have considered all of these considerations to build this stack of the best Freelancer WordPress plugins. These can also be used with top WordPress themes.
The following plugins are for the Freelancer. Even so, you can use them for the Project Manager Plugin and the Freelancer Marketplace.
Following that, let's look at some of the best WordPress plugins for freelancers in 2022:
Web Visitors Engagement WordPress Plugin
The HubSpot and WP integration allows you to organize and interact with visitors to your website using forms, live chats, customer relationship management, email marketing, and analytics. Only minimal coding is required and the integration works natively with WordPress.
Moreover, the HubSpot plugin comes with a pop-up creator, a chat widget, and a contact database that can be used to add contact forms to your website. The plugin also comes with previously written codes that you can use to copy and paste into your website.
A CRM is a handy tool for freelancers. It tracks customer communication and engagement and logs valuable information in one, accessible database.
You should keep in mind that CRM solutions cannot work on their own. If you want them to be effective, they must be integrated with your website, your email, social media channels, and other marketing platforms.
With an all-in-one plugin, you will be able to combine a wide range of functions into one, making it easier to manage and less likely to add bloat to your website.
Because HubSpot includes everything you need to run your business, it won't negatively affect your site's performance. Having this data available can help you convert an interested prospect into a loyal customer.
💵 Plugin charges $41.00 and comes with 1-year free support.
- Integrated analytics enable you to understand what sales and marketing actions work best
- Easily create responsive emails for your contact database with HubSpot's drag-and-drop email builder
- Easy drag and drop interface for building popups and forms
- Automate the sending of emails when you get a form fill-out or a live chat message
- Create and update pages without having to ask a developer
Powerful Open Source Project Management Plugin
Using WordPress Project Manager will allow you to manage all of your projects; therefore, as you might have guessed from the name, we consider this plugin to be an absolute must-have for any freelancer, as it will allow you to control every aspect of your business.
This simplified project management plugin provides a platform for keeping track of all your projects and collaborating with employees who work remotely within your organization.
Your clients will be able to access the updated work and any questions they may have will be answered through these conversations.
Shared documents will facilitate clear communications between colleagues and clients with the help of the this plugin. By employing this time management system, the completion and satisfaction of the project will remain on track.
Using this plugin, you can grant different levels of access to different team members. This adds layer of security to your project.
As a result of this plugin, you can share your files and collaborate on your work with your team in a Google-like manner.
The dashboards are easy to use, and you can check their status at any time to ensure that your objective has been achieved.
There is a possibility of receiving email notifications so that you will know about team discussions, whether they are open or private discussions.
💵 You can purchase the plugin for $79.00 and get a bunch of extra services.
- Calendar with drag and drop functionality
- System to manage your time efficiently and effectively
- Discuss and send an email notification
- Managing your entire project in one place
- Reports that provide a comprehensive understanding of the situation
- File sharing system that uses advanced technologies
Entire Blog Schedule Management Plugin for WordPress
With Strive Editorial Calendar Plugin you can create, organize, & assign projects, tasks, to-dos, faster than ever. Manage your work with deadlines, milestones, subtasks, activities, progress reports & advanced insights.
Since you are a freelancer, you are always looking for client work, and one of the best ways to gain new clients is through content marketing strategy, which can provide you with a steady stream of new business.
It is important to note that Strive plugins enable you to publish content frequently, which will attract new clients to your business on a consistent basis.
Your WordPress site has been embedded with an editorial calendar, enabling you to see the content that has been published and scheduled during the month.
To ensure that users are up to date with their publishing schedules, the dashboard allows them to edit, reschedule, and add posts. Posts are also color-coded by editorial status so users can see when they will be published on time.
By using this plugin, you will be able to manage and schedule your blog content more efficiently. The platform's Editorial Calendar feature will help you plan and organize your content more efficiently.
Further, the plugin permits the management of multiple authors, edits of the title and publication dates, as well as management of drafts for the site, among other features.
💵 You will always have this plugin updates and free support after downloading it. It's Free.
- Make goals more effective by dividing projects into timelines
- View your projects and tasks in visual form
- An advanced task list lets you manage each task thread more effectively
- Discuss projects in open channels or privately
- Receive email notifications of important events
- a page that displays insights and a visual of what your team is working on
- Editorial Calendar is the best post-management plugin.
- Hi, I like this plugin very much. It does what I want it to do. I have also seen the .php and .js code files, and I like the way that the explanation is written so politely. This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by ‘dunderhead555'.
Powerfull Higher Ranking in Search Engines WordPress Plugin
Yoast SEO for WordPress is a plugin developed by Yoast, which offers a number of tools to help you optimize your website for search engines.
No one can deny the fact that the responsibility of a freelancer is to find work, and what could be more efficient than finding new clients through organic internet searches? Users of the WordPress platform can optimize their sites for search engine optimization using Yoast SEO.
Yoast has consistently been one of the most popular WordPress SEO plugins developed to date along with the most updated versions.
When someone searches for services you offer, for example, your business will come up when they find you on Google's first page, thanks to your listing.
With features, functionality, and tools that are designed to help you identify and fix inconsistencies in your site's SEO, this plugin offers a comprehensive suite of tools, features, and functionality designed to help you accurately identify and fix inconsistencies on your site.
It is also worth noting that it is a freemium solution. If you would like to access more advanced functions, but are not looking to upgrade at the moment, then you can use the basic features for free.
💵 In addition to the free version, there are premium versions of the plugin available. The Premium version costs $99.00, while the Lite version is free.
- Complete control over the breadcrumbs of your website
- Improved functionality for XML sitemaps
- Performing a search engine optimization analysis on the content you publish
- Search engine metrics are available via the Google Search Console integrated with your site
- Utilize templates for titles and meta descriptions to enhance your brand's visibility
- Still leading the WordPress SEO plugin so far
- I appreciate the rapidity and response from the support staff.
- From the past to todaybr
Email and SMS Marketing for Growing eCommerce Brands Plugin
By utilizing the Drip Plugin, marketers can create advanced multi-channel marketing campaigns, including automated emails that are proven to positively influence sales, all with just a few clicks and without the need for coding expertise.
Currently, there are no standalone email marketing plugins that are able to deal with most of the various email marketing tasks within one dashboard. Therefore, managing email marketing functions within WordPress can be difficult and confusing.
In recent months, WordPress users have been adopting a new marketing tool called Drip, designed to help them market themselves and their content.
Drip is an email marketing tool geared towards digital marketers, business owners, bloggers, and freelancers who understand the importance of building their email lists. With Drip, you can have several widgets for collecting visitor email addresses on any website.
These widgets include a live chat widget that can be embedded directly on your website, a widget that can be used anywhere, and a widget that will allow subscribers to submit an e-mail address one more time before the website closes.
The Drip widget allows for automatic categorization of subscribers based upon a specified scope. The Drip can be used to build email courses or onboarding emails to lead customers from taking the product to becoming customers through its use.
Automation of all these marketing tasks reduces the time and effort you need to spend on them. It saves you significantly more time than if you managed them by yourself.
💵 You can get all the features of the plugin for a small price. It costs $39.00.
- Easily engage your customers with SMS, email, social, and onsite pop-up advertising – all from a single platform
- Automated content targeting and perfect personalization
- Create campaigns for abandoned cart, welcome series, and post-purchase
- Sync the data from your eCommerce store, including Shopify, WooCommerce, and BigCommerce
- Send over a million messages per month, generating $100,000 or more per month
Fully Featured Invoicing Solution for WordPress
Sprout Invoices makes it easy for you to create and send invoices to clients, which makes it easier to keep track of your financial status.
It offers several customization options which allow you to leave a lasting impression on your clients by making your invoices stand out amongst every other one in your inbox.
The importance of invoices in a freelancer's business may be difficult to understand for persons who do not usually work as freelancers. If you are a freelancer, you probably understand the significance of invoices in your business.
If you have completed a task, we would expect you to submit an invoice to your client so that they can pay you and you can keep track of the work you have completed at your end.
Similarly, you can always review the invoices you have sent to your clients in order to keep track of everything you have accomplished.
The plugin makes the process of invoicing incredibly easy and professional. As I briefly mentioned before, it integrates seamlessly with all major payment gateways, including PayPal, Stripe, PayPal free, Authorize.net, Square, and 2Checkout.
💵 Feel free to ask for assistance after purchasing this plugin for $40.00 at any time.
- Specify payments amounts, due dates, and interest charges for your clients
- A variety of payment methods are available to you
- The ability to customize notifications
- Over two hundred Sprout Invoices filters and actions are available
- More than 300 web applications, including Quickbooks Online and Woocommerce
- Design your own estimate and invoice
Good Looking Opt-in Forms WordPress Plugin
The MailChimp software package is one of the most popular e-mail marketing services on the Internet, facilitating the management of subscribers, the distribution of emails, and the tracking of success fairly easily.
Even though this plugin is known to have seamless functionality and functions that can lead to positive results, businesses and freelancers alike have been using this plugin for quite some time now.
It is important to maintain constant contact with your customers and prospects in order to maintain a high level of credibility and ensure the success of your business, which is achieved when you use MailChimp.
Powered by WordPress, this plugin comes in both a free and a paid version. It provides an attractive subscription form that will collect your email address, so that you can later send targeted emails to your subscribers.
Throughout your freelance career, MailChimp can prove to be an invaluable resource, since it helps you stay top-of-mind with your clients once you have begun working with them.
The user-friendly Plugin is designed to simplify the process of integrating the plugin into your website's features, such as the contact form, a comments box, or a checkout form, which represents a great benefit to your users.
💵 Free advanced plugin!
- Instantly connect to your Mailchimp account
- A good looking, easy to use, mobile-optimized sign up form
- Using a style sheet for your forms can be very easy
- Multiple integrations and add-ons available
- Fields are completely customizable
- Integrating WooCommerce with advanced e-commerce capabilities
- An e-mail notification system is available
- Effortless, really helped me grow our subscribers.
- It is everything I had been looking for when I started using MailChimp.
- Generalism el programa This topic was modified 1 month ago by
Multiple Contact Forms Management Plugin for WordPress
With Contact Form 7, you can handle multiple contact forms and to customize where they appear on your website and what information appears in your e-mails with simple markup.
The form also supports Ajax submission, CAPTCHA, and Akismet spam filtering, so you can keep your site clean.
Making it easy for your clients to contact you will help them feel more credible because you are a freelancer Become a professional and make your clients feel that you are respected Resource sites like Contact Form 7 can help you achieve this goal.
In terms of contact form plugins on the internet, the most widely used is ‘Contact Form Plugin', which is a user-friendly plugin with several features.
It has prebuilt shortcodes which make it easy to add new fields, buttons, drop-down menus, and other helpful elements to your contact form. There are many features available in Contact Form 7 that will enhance your productivity.
You can use Contact Form 7 to create custom-made notifications, including captchas, quizzes, file uploads and quizzes. This is a great tool for business owners who are not knowledgeable about online marketing and are interested in developing a comprehensive customer database.
💵 You can choose between two versions: Premium for a $free and Lite for free.
- Data can be sent to any server outside of the organization;
- Using cookies will improve your experience
- Detect and track users using stealthy means;
- Write any personal data that may be provided by the user to the database;
- Since I have been using WordPress for a long time, I have not seen any errors with this plugin.
- Not bad! Just another contact form plugin!
A Freelancer Marketplace WordPress Plugin
The TaskBot WordPress plugin is an online freelance marketplace that allows them to advertise their services and receive orders online.
In a few easy steps, buyers and sellers can set up their profiles on the platform, and Sellers can create tasks and receive online orders for their services or gigs as described in the descriptions.
The development of this platform has in fact been through a thorough research stage in order to ensure that it effectively serves the needs of companies seeking to develop sellers' marketplaces in the future.
The addition of the Taskbot plugin dashboard to the website will make it more accessible and usable. Users will be more inclined to use the site since it will look more user-friendly and easier to navigate.
As a result of this plugin, WooCommerce product post types now give sellers the option of adding tasks, sub-tasks and packages, while buyers can add wallets. These features allow sellers and buyers to collaborate easily.
💵 You get 12 months of free support. The price is $79.00.
- Build beautiful pages with Elementor's drag-and-drop functionality
- Keeping up with tasks, listing of sellers' properties
- Pages for listing and task details that are powerful
- Undefined moderation system for the review system
- Easily customize your email template with powerful options
- Custom admin panel with powerful tools for a powerful administration
- It looks stunning and the customer support is incredibly fast. I'm impressed with the feature roadmap. Suggestions are really taken into consideration, and it looks like a brand new plugin!
- I like this software when I put a lot of time and effort into customizing it..
Finally, let me conclude
You can use these plugins in the best way to boost your site using the freelancing plugins we reviewed.
So, that is all from our end. I hope you enjoyed the list of the Best Freelancer WordPress Plugins.
If you have a question, please leave a comment below. you can also share this article with your friends.