Interested in the Best WordPress Checklist plugins?
This article will compare some of the best WordPress plugins for Checklist with extensive information and screenshots. The list is produced with only speedy plugins, is speed optimized, user-friendly, and has advanced designs and features. These plugins also integrate well with the latest WordPress themes.
Furthermore to these WordPress plugins, we built this list for the Checklist plugins. Also, you can use the following plugins for Interactive Checklist, Frontend Checklist, WordPress To-Do List, Shopping List Plugin, Pre-Publish Checklist, and Checklist Before Publish.
thus, we present you with the best WordPress Checklist plugins in 2022:
Create HTML or PDF-checklists for Your Visitors
With the Frontend Checklist WordPress plugin, you can easily create HTML or PDF documents directly on your blog or website.
The plugin will allow you to create HTML- and PDF-Checklists, which can be displayed on your website. The content of HTML-Checklists can be stored either via cookies or the database, so visitors can return to complete the checklist later.
Checking the checkboxes allows visitors to store the current status in a cookie or database information to continue where they left off in the future.
FPDF is merely a utility class that generates PDF files using PHP code, not the class itself. FPDF is nothing more than a practical class that creates PDF files via PHP code.
Unfortunately, the cookie can become problematic when creating a WordPress to-do list with more than 50 items.
💵 The plugin is free to download and has no associated charges.
- Several entries may be inserted into a single checklist
- Complete installation and setup instructions are included
- As many checklists as you wish can be created
- It is possible to group checklists according to their categories
- The cookie can be set by the backend
- It works well but sends 2 Critical errors in site health. I think it’s because a plugin was not updated one year ago.
- This plugin is simple but very effective. I did some custom coding to add some additional functionality for my use case, but this will work amazingly out of the box for most people's needs!
Turn Any List in Your Blog to a Beautiful Interactive Checklist
Like Frontend Checklist, the Checklist plugin will enable you to turn your simple checklist into a mobile-friendly interactive checklist for your WordPress site. It is mobile-friendly if you also wish to incorporate it into your site.
This plugin can include links to your lists on the page to enhance their appearance and functionality, enabling you to download or print them.
In addition to DIY tutorials, recipes, to-do lists, and bookmarks, you can use this plugin for various purposes.
The plugin allows you to convert any list on your blog into an interactive checklist, which can also be downloaded, printed, shared, and printed from your mobile device and do many other things.
You will be able to see a permanent link to your blog whenever the list is opened, and a link to your blog will also appear whenever the user opens the list.
💵 This plugin comes in a Lite and a Premium version. The Premium version costs $3, while the Lite version costs $0.
- There is an option for saving and printing your checklists, which can be placed on your checklist page.
- Visitors can be converted into returning customers
- You may insert hyperlinks to entries in your checklist
- Your list can be monetized
- Full customization is available
- Very easy to use. Professional looking. Rapid support. The only downside is if you don’t want your checklists synced to Checklist.com.
Pre-Publishing Approval Task Checklist for WordPress Content
Like Checklist, with the help of the PublisherPress Checklists plugin, you can ensure that your content is ready for publication before posting.
This plugin allows you to pre-publish the content for your content. It is also possible to define the tasks that need to be completed before the content is published due to the process.
A checklist box appears next to each post or page, indicating which tasks need to be completed and whether they are necessary or recommended. As tasks are completed, the red X turns into a green checkmark.
In pre-publication checklists, it is possible to tailor each step to meet the specific needs of your website. It is also possible to set maximum and minimum values for each item on the checklist.
A requirement can be configured to reflect how you would like the professional writers to meet the need, depending on their requirements.
💵 The premium version of this plugin costs $49, whereas the free version is zero dollars.
- Featured images can be set to a maximum and minimum size
- A featured image can be selected
- You can control which characters appear in the URL
- You can verify that all links are in a valid format
- You can ensure that your posts adhere to a minimum or maximum word count
- This plugin is exactly what I was looking for, so I don’t forget to do things before publishing a blog post. I like that I can add custom tasks to the list. It seems to work well, and I am glad this exists.
Easiest Way to Make Sure Your Page or Post is Ready to Go Live
Utilizing the Pre-Publish Checklist plugin, you can create lists of the articles you wish to maintain for each category on your blog.
You can create a list of all the tasks you need to complete and arrange them in the order in which they must be accomplished.
Before publication, the remaining tasks will be communicated to you to prepare accordingly. The plugin for WordPress will allow you to verify the validity and completeness of your website's posts, pages, and custom post types.
Using this plugin, you can create a checklist before publish and apply it to the types of posts you wish to apply it to.
Even if you do not complete all the features listed in the checklist, you can still select the message that appears when the user clicks the publish button at the end of the publishing process.
💵 You will always have this plugin updates and free support after downloading it. It is Free.
- You can find in a column whether a checklist has been completed
- The user can choose which action to take after clicking the publish button
- You can maintain a checklist associated with your pages, posts, custom post types, etc
- An additional pre-publish meta box appears for each type of post that you choose
- The creation of dedicated checklists can be tailored to your specific needs
- There is no need to open the editor to check whether a checklist has been completed
- This plugin is handy. simple and powerful for workflow
- I thought about developing this myself and found this one. Does what it’s built for, excellent! One thing that would make it top-notch: A description of each Checklist-Item that appears by hovering or clicking a little question mark next to each item! That would be dope!
Allows Creating Checklists in Posts Based On Bulleted List
The Checklist in Post plugin is a free checklist plugin for WordPress that lets you create your checklists. It is possible to modify, add, or delete checklists in this plugin to suit your needs.
For example, you can use this plugin to create a shopping list. It is readily incorporated into your website with its simple shortcode. It can also be accessed from anywhere on the site.
It is also possible to create checklists by adding bullet points to posts. You can create a post or edit an existing one, and in the visual editor, add a bullet list. If necessary, leave space before and after the bullet list. In addition to the Classic Block, visual editor instructions may be added.
However, this plugin has only basic features.
💵 You can download this modern plugin for Free.
- Includes support for WordPress version 5.0 and Gutenberg editor
- Provides support for cookies
- Creates checklists based on a bulleted list in posts
- There are Shortcodes available
- A visual editor can be used
- Excellent useful plugin! Works well with ELEMENTOR, thanks to the configuration and the shortcode. Small +: It would have been great to allow us to customize the checkboxes and the text (as grayed out or red by default, for example …). Thank you
Checklist WordPress Plugins Roundup: Best Plugins
So these were our picks for the best Checklist WordPress plugins. You can construct a big difference by using these plugins. They are applicable.
📌 Note: Please take a few minutes to review our posts highlighting the modern WordPress blog themes and the best WordPress plugins for your blog, which are regularly used, voted, and shared by our readers.
We hope you find this read to be beneficial.
If you have a comment or question about the presented plugins, you can let us know by leaving a comment. Also, if you liked this article, feel free to contact us or share a link on Twitter or Facebook.