Can’t find the best plugin for WooCommerce Membership?
To save you time and money, we have developed this list of the best WordPress plugins for WooCommerce Membership that meet all WooCommerce Membership WordPress plugin requirements. Therefore, we have provided all the SEO-optimized plugins, well coded, user-friendly, have five-star support, and work seamlessly with all the advanced WordPress themes.
We have gathered the following list of WooCommerce Membership plugins to help you pick the modern plugin. Nevertheless, you can still use these plugins for WooCommerce Members Only, WooCommerce Membership Card, and WooCommerce Subscriptions.
📌 Note: Use an advanced WooCommerce theme that provides the features you need with a beautiful design to improve the appearance and functionality of your store. Also, for choosing advanced plugins for your store, check out our article about top WooCommerce plugins.
📌 Note: This article suggests reading Best WordPress Membership Themes.
Here are the best WooCommerce Membership WordPress in 2022:
WordPress Membership Plugin
Using the WordPress plugin Ultimate Membership Pro, you can create membership sites that provide free or paid membership options.
The WooCommerce membership plugin enables you to manage membership plans that provide members with varying levels of access to your content. Members will have access to different benefits and content as a function of their membership level.
A plugin system that is easy to use and customize is included in this application, which includes login templates, registration templates, and subscription forms.
The admin panel allows users to manage WooCommerce subscriptions easily, generate reports, and track user activity and membership plans.
With this plugin, your users will be able to subscribe to a variety of products in addition to multi-level memberships. This plugin also supports many email marketing platforms.
If you desire to restrict content by subscription level, you can hide your pages directly from the menu bar. The URL path can also restrict content based on keywords appearing in it.
💵 With the Ultimate Membership Pro plugin for $59, you can access all the advanced features.
- Front-end user registration is available
- Advanced member directories
- Social login for members
- Add custom fields to registration and profile forms
- Brute force login protection
- Prevent account sharing among users
- Integrated with many email marketing platforms
- Membership levels provided
- Printable WooCommerce membership cards for premium users
- Drip content functionality
Membership Plugin, Content Restriction & Member Levels
Using the ARMember WordPress membership plugin, you can create unlimited membership levels, drip content, restrict content, and many other features, so that only WooCommerce members use certain features of the website.
Using this plugin, you can create memberships for various organizations, including organizations that provide online courses and tutoring consulting services.
Various membership categories and pricing options, including recurring payments and one-time fixed rates, are available.
Members may sign up for memberships and pay for memberships by using the membership setup wizard. Membership accounts may also be used for signup and login.
By restricting the URLs and content directions on a particular page, you can limit the content that members are permitted to access according to their membership status.
The membership plugin enables you to upgrade, downgrade, or cancel the membership of your subscribers. There is also the option to award certificates and badges to them.
💵 Premium versions of this plugin cost $59, and free versions are available.
- Form builder and form templates are included
- Public profile templates for users, complete with photos
- Social media configurations are included
- All installations come with brute force login protection
- Integrates with most popular gateways like Stripe, PayPal
- Provides tools for gamifying the learning process
- Directory templates to build a robust community
- As part of my client’s membership website setup, I have used ARMember. My membership functionality is straightforward to manage, and it is very customizable. They also have excellent customer support. They’ve always gone above and beyond to resolve problems. I recommend it.
- ARMember seemed to be an excellent professional membership plugin (even the free version), but I was very disappointed.
Best Membership Plugin for WooCommerce
The WooCommerce Membership plugin allows you to sell online memberships and restrict access to certain parts of your website, including posts and pages.
Within seconds of installing this plugin, you will be able to offer premium content to your members and restrict their access to it through your eCommerce store.
The WooCommerce Memberships plugin allows you to enhance your user experience by using features such as dripping content and restricting access.
Using WooCommerce Membership, you can easily manage membership sites. By using the membership settings, you can grant memberships or cancel memberships automatically.
In addition, when a customer is granted or canceled a membership, you can customize the message that is sent to them.
The WooCommerce Memberships service offers membership plans alongside products during the checkout process.
As a result of this feature, you would be able to provide your customers with more value for their money while also enhancing your store’s credibility.
💵 With the plugin for $199, you will get 1 year of free updates.
- A granular access control system with built-in shortcodes
- Option to offer free shipping for members
- Adding or removing members
- Set up optional expiration time
- Simple or variable products can be turned into memberships
- Create link plans to other plans
- Invite-only members area is provided
- Unlimited membership plans included
Number One WooCommerce Membership System
Through the SUMO Memberships plugin, your members will have access to posts, pages, content blocks, and products in your WooCommerce store via membership access.
Furthermore, it is flexible by nature, compatible with all WooCommerce themes. It has a number of features for creating membership plans that will display your website in a very engaging and fun manner.
Using this plugin, you can grant members access to restricted pages, posts, buy products, and much more based on their membership level.
As part of the plugin, a role editor tool allows you to modify roles, create and delete abilities, and manage their attributes.
Your pages, posts, custom post types, and products can be restricted to only certain users by setting restrictions on them. The excerpt will also be displayed automatically for restricted posts and pages.
💵 With $39, you’ll get 12 months of support.
- Compatible with WPML
- Paid memberships can be paused or canceled
- Link membership plans with other users
- Restriction types: Complete restriction and limited restriction
- Master log for recording all transactions
- Membership is subscription-based and simple
- Free and paid trial period available
- Product and blog post restricted access
- Multi-plan memberships allowed
- The Supporting Team is fantastic! They provided exactly what I needed.
- The plugin did exactly what I wanted it to do. Support was fast and highly helpful.
- The support and product are both excellent. I was able to achieve what I wanted. Thanks
WooCommerce Subscription WordPress Plugin
The WP Membership plugin supports the creation of membership websites that accept a variety of membership types, including free memberships, one-time payments, recurring payments, free trials, and paid trials.
This plugin can be used to create various types of memberships, including free memberships, one-time payments, recurring payments, free trials, paid trials, and variable payments.
There are also public and private profiles, pricing tables, email templates, and two sizes of membership directories, each with the option of restricting content for members.
In addition to its multilingual capabilities, the plugin also integrates with major payment gateways, such as Stripe, PayPal, and WooCommerce, as well as Mailchimp.
Similarly to other plugins, this plugin provides several pricing table templates to assist in attractively displaying pricing and membership information.
💵 You can get this inclusive plugin for a low price. It costs $35.
- Configuration of content protection settings
- Able to view the complete payment history
- Mailchimp integration for new members
- Coupon functionality available
- PayPal, Stripe, and WooCommerce payment gateways are integrated
- Sign up with two attractive styles
- Provides seven pricing tables
- Automatically remind members of their subscriptions.
- In addition to the pre-configured pages and emails, the membership product works well. It would have been helpful if the documentation had been a little more helpful and provided some assurance that you had set it up correctly. The support from Aktar has been excellent. Whenever I contacted him, he responded promptly, and I found the few issues I had resolved quickly.
Add Simple Membership Plans & Recurring Revenue
The Membership for WooCommerce plugin allows you to manage, sell, administer, and design a comprehensive range of membership plans that will be helpful and easy to manage.
Members and groups in WooCommerce can be used to offer discounts to members, and recurring revenue can be generated through your eCommerce store.
With this plugin, you will be able to sell, manage, and generate revenue from your membership plans easily.
It is possible to create custom membership plans for specific groups of customers that will allow them to access restricted content or services by using the Membership for WooCommerce plugin.
By including memberships on your website, you will be able to provide your customers with exclusive content and offers.
As a result of this plugin, you can generate recurring revenue as your customers are engaged and recurring revenue is added.
💵 This plugin comes in two versions, one lite and one premium. The premium version charges $99, whereas the lite version is free.
- Category and section restrictions apply to WooCommerce members
- Discounts available only to members
- View complete customer history and control content access
- Send emails about membership plan actions
- Manual assignment of membership to a customer
- A single membership plan with different benefits
- Based on payment status and plan expiration, the status may be pending on hold or completed
- Thanks to the team, this plugin is very beneficial. It is feature-rich, and the support team is very responsive. Thanks very much!
- In the process of searching for a membership and ticketing plugin that integrates with WooCommerce, I found this plugin. The free version is excellent for my current situation. The price is competitive with other alternative plugins, and there is no recurring fee. A one-time fee, how sweet is that?
WooCommerce Memberships for Multivendor Marketplace
WCFM Membership WordPress is a WordPress plugin for multi-vendor marketplaces that allows you to create unlimited membership levels and create one-time or recurring payments.
In addition, it gives you the option of being a free or paid member. Payments can be made through PayPal, Stripe, or bank transfers.
In order to use this plugin, you must have a multi-vendor store. You can create membership levels such as bronze, silver, and gold. Each level of membership has a different set of features and pricing.
With WCFM, you can define the taxation of your vendors, such as VAT or GST. The tool provides the ability to configure the settings that are required.
Aside from managing email content, you can set up subscription reminders, renewals, approvals, and notifications. You can even set the frequency of the emails, which is pretty impressive.
💵 Free plugin.
- Email verification on Registration
- Lets you set up different commission levels for vendors
- Compatible with marketplace add-ons
- Supports PayPal, Stripe, and Bank transfer
- Set both one-time and recurring memberships
- Custom Thank you page
- Provides you with multilingual support
- Unlimited memberships are available
- Lets you create paid and free memberships
- The membership option is not available even after reinstallation. Please update the plugin.
- It conflicts with other premium plugins by the same developer and has many bugs.
- It’s great to have the latest version of WordPress 5.5. Thanks.
A WordPress Membership Plugin That’s a Joy to Setup & Use
Using Paid Member Subscriptions plugin, members can manage both WooCommerce and WordPress memberships.
Using the plugin, you must first create subscription plans and payment options. Several shortcodes will assist you in managing users and memberships.
Each time you create a custom post type or page, you have the option of controlling access to them.
A major advantage of this plugin is its seamless integration with your WordPress site, and this is one of its most valuable features.
Using the WordPress Access Restrictions feature, you can now restrict access to 100% of your WordPress site, including custom WooCommerce settings, for example, offering members special pricing or restricting who may view and purchase products.
Additionally, the plugin can be used for managing your site’s access to other content as well as charging membership fees. The plugin provides multiple methods to manage memberships, including one-time and recurring payments.
💵 The $69.03 pro version and the free lite version are available.
- Offer free trials or charge one-time signup fees
- Restrict access to the entire WooCommerce shop
- Restrict access to purchasing products
- The Front-end account area for members is available
- Restrict access to viewing products
- Unlimited membership levels with unique names
- Offer flat, or percentage discounted prices by membership level
- Research the company’s origins well before relying on fake reviews. I was fooled. I would give it less than a star if possible.
- It works well with Profile Builder Pro. Regular updates and product support make Paid Member Subscriptions my best option.
A Powerful Plugin to Restrict Access & Create Memberships
The YITH WooCommerce subscription plugin can be used to provide downloadable or virtual subscriptions to your customers.
Using the plugin, you can create an unlimited number of subscription plans for your products, which can be purchased by your customers and signed up for by them.
It is also possible for users to downgrade or switch between plans using the plugin in addition to upgrading to the newest version of YITH.
A further benefit of the plugin is that it allows customers to pause, cancel, or manage subscriptions more conveniently.
YITH provides you with a mechanism for determining what should happen to an existing subscription if the user does not pay.
In addition, you and your customers may be notified by email when significant events occur, such as failed payments, suspensions of accounts, etc.
In addition, the plugin offers two additional coupons that can be applied to both signup fees and recurring payments.
💵 The price of this plugin is $149.99.
- Multiple subscriptions can be purchased simultaneously
- Offers subscription plans that users can switch between
- Subscription products with free trials and signup fees
- Supports multiple payment gateways
- Offers automatic subscription renewal
- View a complete history of member plans
- Send emails to customers automatically
- Set expiry date for memberships
The “All-In-One” Membership Plugin for WordPress
MemberPress provides a number of advanced features that make it possible to run a WordPress membership site to its fullest potential with the MemberPress plugin.
The plugin can be installed within minutes, along with your payment gateway details, and a few products can be added if you want to create a membership site.
The MemberPress membership plugin allows you to create an unlimited number of memberships that will grant access to your premium content under a number of powerful rules.
In addition to pages, posts, categories, and tags on any website, some many other files and folders can be restricted.
It is also possible to drip content into the application rather than providing users with full access at once if you prefer to release content gradually.
This plugin allows educators to sell their online courses that can be accessed by educators who sell online courses.
💵 With the MemberPress plugin, you’ll get many additional features. It costs $179.50.
- Powerful learning management system (LMS) features for online courses
- Put members in groups and control upgrade paths
- Supports Zapier integrations
- Includes content dripping
- Provides integration with Affiliate Royale
- Integrates with Mailchimp, Constant Contact, GetResponse
- Includes Customizable checkout
- Content restriction rules, including access end dates
Create a Membership Site by Restricting Access to Your Conten
The WooCommerce Members Only plugin allows you to control the level of security and how your content is accessed; it is a simple, easy-to-use solution.
Despite the fact that it enables you to restrict posts and other types of content, it emphasizes the importance of creating a WooCommerce store that is only accessible to members. It is possible to protect posts, categories, or the entire website.
It provides some additional flexibility compared to other plugins, including enabling or restricting specific payment methods or delivery methods according to the user’s role, which we have seen make a significant difference in the success of online sales.
You may choose whether your content will be protected by a password, a role, or a user ID when you log in to members only.
If the user attempts to access content they do not have access to, they may be redirected to a dedicated landing page or an account page.
💵 Get this simple-to-use plugin for a great price. It costs $59.
- Option to require manual admin approval for new users
- Completely restrict access to your store
- Restrict or enable payment gateways based on user role
- Unlimited membership plans that are linked to user roles
- Unlimited membership tiers linked to user roles
- Restrict access to some/all of your products
- Manual admin approval for new users
- Set expiration dates for memberships
- Set membership expiration dates
The Best WordPress Membership Plugin
With the WP eMember WordPress plugin, you can create membership websites for WordPress with many features at a reasonable price.
Thanks to this plugin, you can create a great member’s area without worrying about outdated features that will be of no use in the future.
This plugin can be used to restrict your site’s posts and pages and make them members-only by showing partial content as a teaser, or you can create an unlimited number of membership levels.
By using eMember’s shortcodes, you can present teasers for both premiums and basic members simultaneously, allowing you to present a small portion of premium content to basic members.
Following the click on the shortcode customized with the more tag, members will be asked to upgrade their membership package in order to continue reading the article.
💵 The plugin costs $59.95.
- Easy member management
- Manually approve members
- Able to use on multiple sites
- Assign Multiple Levels to Members
- The fully automated membership system
- Custom registration fields
- Bulk protect posts, pages, and categories
- Ability to blacklist users
- Unlimited membership levels are available
The Easy Membership Plugin for WordPress
Restrict Content Pro plugin provides powerful features for building membership websites. With its help, you can plan and build unlimited packages, including free trials and subscriptions.
The plugin integrates multiple payment gateways so that you can accept payments in an easy and convenient manner.
There are a number of intuitive settings that make this plugin easy to use. You can set up automatic notifications in response to one or more factors.
It is also possible to create discount coupons with this plugin whenever it is convenient for you. Additionally, the plugin provides an easy method of transferring your members’ data.
Upon installation, this plugin provides a variety of options for managing subscriptions. Once the plugin is installed, you can configure restrictions for posts and apply shortcodes to customize the way that content is restricted.
💵 A 12-month free support period is provided, the price is $99.
- Supports Authorize.net , Stripe, PayPal, Braintree,
- Restrict access to purchasing products
- Unlimited membership levels
- Content dripping and content expiration dates
- Restrict access to viewing products
- A Front-end customer dashboard is available
- Free, one-time payment, or recurring payment memberships
- Give members a special discount
Here’s the final chapter
We are delighted that you have chosen to spend time with us today. This article reviewed the best WordPress WooCommerce Membership plugins for you. Choose a ready plugin and enhance your site’s functionality.
📌 Note: We strongly suggest checking our list of expertly selected top WordPress hosting providers to enhance your website’s performance. You may also wish to consult our list of best WordPress security plugins to enhance your website’s security.
We hope we have helped you think more explicitly about that choice and confidently make it.