In search of fantastic WordPress plugins for Sticky?
You need a website with one of the best WordPress plugins to start. To help you, we have compiled a list of the best Sticky WordPress plugins for 2022. These themes support all of the top WordPress themes.
Here are some handpicked Sticky plugins we found. You can also use these plugins for Sticky Elements, Sticky Header, Sticky Footer, Sticky Menu, Elementor Sticky Header, and Sticky Footer Bar.
Check out the best Sticky WordPress plugins for 2022:
Sticky Menu & Sticky Header Plugin
Allows You to Make Any Element On Your Pages Sticky
By adding the Sticky Menu & Sticky Header plugin to your site, you can make any element on your page stick to the top by the time it reaches the top.
With this plugin, it is possible to make any element on your page sticky and maintain menus at the top by clicking on any component on your page.
Using this plugin, you will be able to implement sticky headers, menus, logos, and sticky call-to-actions from widgets.
In order to choose an element selector that is unique when it comes to making it sticky, you should ensure that it has a unique feature when it comes to making it sticky.
Unfortunately, some problems occur when the image is resized after it has been sticky.
💵 Pro version is $39, Lite version is free.
- The sticky element can be separated from the top of the page by any space
- The element can be removed from posts, pages, etc
- The maximum and minimum screen sizes can be set
- Any other element lower on the page can be selected
- Every element has the potential to stick
- As I bought this plugin hoping to make my cart sticky, I was disappointed when it didn’t work as advertised. Support wasn’t responsive. Unfortunately, I cannot use this plugin going forward, so I request a refund.
Sticky Header Effects for Elementor Plugin
Adds Useful Options to The Elementor Header
By using the Sticky Header Effects for Elementor plugin, users gain access to additional valuable features not contained in Elementor Pro 2.0’s ‘sticky’ header. The plugin allows users to adjust their page’s background color and height when visitors scroll down.
Like Sticky Menu & Sticky Header, using this plugin, you can create a ‘transparent’ menu effect that can be customized depending on whether your visitors scroll down or up.
As this Elementor sticky header plugin is not intended to replace or operate independently of Elementor Pro, it can be added as an add-on to the plugin.
If Sticky Header Effects are necessary, this plugin can be adjusted responsively to provide the best results.
As part of this plugin, the page header section will automatically move to the top so that negative margins will not cause any problems.
💵 This plugin is free. It does not require a subscription.
- Hides the header when the page is scrolled down
- An after-scrolling blur effect can be used for a semi-transparent header background color.
- Several options can be applied to scrolling.
- The minimum height of a section can be changed to maximize space
- The logo height can be adjusted after scrolling
- The “Elementor Header & Footer Builder” plugin is causing some content area space inside the header section. I have tried margin-bottom, but still, this problem persists.
Sticky Menu and Sticky Header for Any Theme
The myStickymenu plugin makes adding a beautiful notification bar to your website easy. Furthermore, this plugin can be used to maintain your header or menu at the top of the page after a certain number of pixels.
You can also enhance the appearance of your website by adding a Welcome bar on which you can include announcements and other information.
This plugin will enable visitors to navigate your site quickly and access your navigation menu without spending much time on the site.
With this plugin, you can make your menu sticky in the default settings without having to do anything – just activate it, and it will do the rest.
There is a compatibility test for this plugin with the following website builders: Elementor page builder, Divi, WPBakery, Gutenberg, Visual Composer, Beaver, and other WordPress website builders.
💵 The Lite Version is free, while the Premium Version costs $25.
- Increasing page views and visitor time on your site can be accomplished
- You can easily manage your top bars and sticky menus
- Floating bars can be displayed at the top of your page
- You can create a floating welcome bar of your own
- A navigation menu can enhance the user experience on your website
- The plugin is stable, and I have not encountered any bugs since I began using it over one year ago. It is easy to install, and the support team always responds quickly. However, I wish they would add an option to make a pop-up banner.
Catch Sticky Menu Plugin
a Simple WordPress Plugin for Sticky Menu
You can use the Catch Sticky Menu plugin to add sticky menus to your WordPress website and prevent them from sliding to the side. You can use the plugin even if you are a beginner.
You will be able to prevent your menu from disappearing when the user scrolls down the page. This plugin can make the menu on your website sticky. Still, it can also make any other element on your website sticky.
This plugin lets you permanently attach web elements such as call-to-action logos and more to your website.
This plugin includes several features, including a menu selector, sticky background color, sticky footer bar, sticky z index, sticky footer, and sticky opacity. In addition, you can only display the sticky menu on your homepage if you wish.
Unfortunately, in the case of small screens, the sticky menu that appears cannot be disabled.
💵 It is free to download the plugin.
- Keeps your menu from disappearing as the user scrolls
- The sticky menu can only be displayed on the homepage
- Sticky elements can be added to your website
- Your website can be locked to prevent unauthorized access
- The dev team sent me a mail explaining what to do, and it worked, though I thought it wasn’t clear how to do it.
Simple Sticky Header on Scroll Plugin
Adds a Slide-down Sticky Header
With the Simple Sticky Header on Scroll WordPress Plugin, you can easily integrate a slide-down sticky header into any WordPress theme. As the user scrolls down, a header appears that contains quick navigation options for the rest of the page.
In addition, you can add a sticky header to your website without switching to an entirely new theme or modifying your original theme. This will enhance your website’s user experience and increase traffic to the site.
In this plugin, you can customize the colors of your logo and other details to follow your theme. For instance, you may enable or disable the ‘next post’ button to ensure that it is consistent with your theme.
Suppose you would like to tailor the sticky header to the needs of your website. In that case, you can also determine for how long it remains visible after a certain amount of scrolling.
💵 There is no premium or pro version of this plugin. Support is available in the WP.org forums.
- You can add your logo and menu.
- You can set custom scroll distance for the sticky header’s appearance
- You can customize the color of every element
- Customization and setup can be performed quickly and in real-time
- A quick and simple setup is available
- When you have installed the theme, go to Admin panel > Menu and select the menu you want to stick to!
- Code like this works well in my Genesis framework and doesn’t cause conflicts with other plugins. I enjoy working with it.
F12 Floating Menu Plugin
Sticky Menu for WordPress
Your website can be customized with various sticky/floating menus by installing the F12 Floating Menu for the WordPress plugin.
This plugin enables your website to have unlimited sticky menus, which you can customize, so that sticky menus appear only on specific pages or posts. By using this plugin, your customers will be able to create customizable sticky menus.
Using this plugin allows you to use other icon packs beside Font Awesome. You can also upload your icons for use in each menu.
This plugin can create an easy-to-use sticky menu for your customers that offers additional benefits.
You can also modify the website’s layout by using the settings or by going into the code and using your CSS and PHP.
💵 Free to use is the F12 Floating Menu plugin.
- You can enable or disable the menu for mobile devices
- The menu can be easily ordered by dragging and dropping
- You can create as many menus as you want
- A menu can be displayed or hidden on a specific page
- Eight different menu positions are available
- The best Floating Menu Plugin I have ever installed. It’s highly customizable. You can even set where the menu should appear.
- Everything is very customizable and easy to use.
We finish our article with the top Sticky plugins. Anyone with a website can use them.
📌 Note: Don’t forget to check out our article on the useful WordPress themes for bloggers and our list of the best WordPress hosting companies.
We hope you found this article helpful in finding the best WordPress plugin for Sticky.
What plugin would you recommend? Do let us know in the comments section below. Please share this content on Twitter, Facebook, and other social media channels.
Leave a Reply