Looking for the best WordPress plugins for WooCommerce tickets?
In this article, you will find out one of the best WordPress plugins for WooCommerce Ticket and understand which one fits your needs. Overall, all the plugins listed here are well-featured, well-supported, and very easy to use. Aside from that, all the top WordPress themes are compatible with these plugins.
A stack of WordPress plugins specific for the WooCommerce Ticket. This stack applies to WooCommerce Event Tickets, Ticket Sales, Booking Manager, Selling Tickets Online, Event Management, and more.
📌 Note: You might benefit from reading our article about advanced plugins for WooCommerce and powerful WooCommerce themes to find out how to select a theme that will both enhance the appearance and functionality of your WooCommerce store.
These are some of the best WordPress plugins for WooCommerce tickets in 2022:
Sell Tickets and Collect RSVPs
The free Event Tickets and Registration plugin can be downloaded from the WordPress directory. This plugin does not take up much space on your site.
It is a tool designed to assist you in managing attendees without selling tickets; it is intended to assist in organizing and conducting an event successfully.
This plugin can add RSVP functionality to your posts and pages to make them RSVP-friendly. Additionally, you can check in attendees by accessing the comprehensive database of attendee information available on your site's backend.
This plugin is a good option if you want to manage events for your WooCommerce store for free. With the pro version of the plugin, you can accept more payment methods, including Google Pay and Apple Pay through Stripe, or popular methods such as Braintree Square, AmazonPay, and others through WooCommerce.
💵 Free Lite and Pro versions are both available. It costs $99.
- Integration with the Events Calendar plugin is provided
- You can set the start and end dates for ticket sales
- You can display a sold-out message if the tickets stock is over
- There are custom tickets to create title and description
- PayPal management for all payment procedures is possible
- Auto-integration with WooCommerce is provided
- Event Ticket Plus is a fantastic plugin for community events, and I have no doubt you will get great results with it. I have bought the pro version of this plugin, and I need some answers to make it work exactly as I want it to. The support team was always there to help and answered every question I had.
- Tested and tried, not perfect, but great support
Easily Create and Manage an Events Calendar
The Events Calendar is one of the most popular WooCommerce ticket plugins since it is easy to use, responsive, and reliable. Additionally, this plugin contains a fully functional calendar that can be controlled from your website based on the date and time of your choice.
As well as being easy to use, this plugin also features filters, tags, and hooks, allowing great customization.
Even though you may not have any coding experience, you will still be able to customize this plugin with the assistance of third parties.
Several additional features are provided by this plugin, including integration with Google calendars, iCal exportation, and a list of upcoming events.
You can use this plugin for advertising and promoting events, whether you are encouraging them in person or online, regardless of how large or small your vision may be. Many small businesses, restaurants, and non-profit organizations use it to promote in-person and online events.
💵 Download the Lite version for free and the Premium version for $99.
- Display of venue location is provided using Google Maps
- Provides support for block editing
- It is possible to add event organizers and venues to your account
- Several significant themes are compatible
- It is possible to display the calendar as a list or as a day view
- Thank you for your quick and friendly support!
- My social club website needs a simple free plug-in. This one answered my needs with all the features and was easy to set up.
Sell Tickets for Your Next Event
With the WooCommerce Box Office plugin as a ticket sales integration, you can sell tickets directly to customers through your WooCommerce website.
With this plugin, it is possible to create a ticket option for a product in WooCommerce by selecting the ticket product type on the product page in WordPress and then clicking the button.
This plugin allows you to create multiple types of tickets, including dynamic pricing, stock levels, benefits, and content tickets.
In addition to its intuitive user interface, this plugin allows users to easily configure and make changes to it. Additionally, this plugin will enable you to track the sales and inventory of your tickets.
With this plugin, it is also possible for users to restrict access to certain content on their websites, such as webinars or concerts, to individuals who have purchased tickets. Using this plugin for ticket creation will save a great deal of time and effort.
💵 The plugin costs $129.
- Integration with WooCommerce Order Barcodes extension is provided
- There are customized emails for ticket buyers
- You can generate events as products
- There are custom signup forms available
- You can set an event as available to sponsors and partners
- You can create coupon codes for discounts
Create Event Ticket Products With Ease
If you plan to sell tickets online for your events, then the WooCommerce Event Ticket plugin will be handy. It helps you manage keys on your store in the most efficient manner possible with this WooCommerce ticket plugin.
This plugin allows you to create tickets quickly and efficiently, as well as manage them. Event information can be displayed on Google Maps, and QR codes can be generated and emailed to customers via this plugin. It also provides customizable email templates for emailing tickets.
Moreover, this plugin allows exporting attendee data to CSV format, a handy feature. As well as managing your ticket database, you will be able to manage every aspect of your event in one place.
This plugin provides coupon codes for event sponsors and partners and tracks and manages coupon usage from the WooCommerce admin dashboard to help drive ticket sales and encourage event partners to become sponsors.
💵 The plugin costs $1,000.
- My sincere thanks go out to you!
- Excellent plugin with beneficial customer support!
Display Your Events in a Stylish Events Calendar
The Events Calendar for FooEvents plugin provides ticket and event management through the WooCommerce tickets plugin, which is directly integrated with the WooCommerce ticketing system.
This plugin allows you to create virtual events with unlimited tickets by generating total tickets.
Aside from these features, this plugin also offers many others, including the ability to create registration and signup forms, discount codes, integration with PayPal, Zoom integration, and many others.
As an additional feature, this plugin is fully compatible with both WooCommerce and WordPress themes. As well as this, this plugin offers a drag-and-drop interface for you to customize your event merchandise as you see fit.
There is no doubt that having a ticketing plugin that eliminates all the hassles that are associated with setting up a ticketing system is a great idea, and this is one.
💵 $139 Pro and Free Lite are two versions of the program.
- You can customize the check-in app according to the event
- A customizable tickets layout is provided
- You can filter attendees by checked-in status
- You can display an online calendar
- Printer-friendly PDFs tickets are provided
- Several features, like event export, etc., aren't used anyway. Is it possible to hide those?
The Complete Solution to Manage and Sell Event Tickets
Another excellent plugin is YITH Event Tickets for WooCommerce, which provides your customers with a wide range of exciting features. If you have a WooCommerce store, you can easily and quickly create and sell all types of meetings and events on your website.
This plugin has a few options and configurations to choose from. You can easily create a ticket by identifying the event's location, date, and seats available.
If there are only a limited number of available tickets and the event date is rapidly approaching, dynamic pricing may also be used to adjust the cost of the tickets.
It is possible to manage event information through the plugin and add tickets and event information. The dashboard can be used to perform all of those actions.
💵 The plugin for $99 offers you an updated plugin all the time.
- You can purchase and print the tickets in PDF format
- Provides support for the WMPL
- You can edit tickets with custom images and text.
- Provides physical and virtual ticket support
- An interactive Google map is available
- You can reduce the ticket’s price for certain attendees
WordPress Event & Booking Manager Plugin
In addition to WooCommerce tickets, the Eventer plugin streamlines your entire ticketing process as your website evolves.
Moreover, this plugin includes payment collection, social sharing, and payment collection capabilities. You can promote the event on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
This plugin will also be an event builder that allows you to drag and drop events to add and manage events effortlessly. Additionally, this plugin can be used with WooCommerce stores, simplifying the booking manager process.
With this plugin, the CSV file format is also available for importing events and creating full-width calendars. Further, when partnering with others, this plugin goes beyond its products and services.
In this plugin, as well as the ability to print tickets through Stripe, custom registration forms also have the option of displaying a sign-in calendar and incorporating QR codes.
💵 You will receive 12 months of free support and updates with this plugin. It costs $51.
- Follow-up and features are outstanding. You'll be surprised at how simple it is to set up your events with the application.
Tickera Event Ticketing System
The Bridge for WooCommerce plugin is a fantastic solution for selling tickets online since it is integrated with WooCommerce stores.
With this plugin, you can create tickets and specify their variants. This plugin is also equipped with an easy-to-use user interface that allows you to configure the plugin within a few minutes of installing it for the first time.
Using this plugin, you can manage ticket prices, for example, by offering early bird discounts. Furthermore, you can send a PDF download ticket with your email confirmation.
As an additional feature, this plugin allows users to create custom question fields to gather attendees' information. Furthermore, you may make any type of ticket you require using an easy-to-use template builder.
This plugin also can be used with several Tickera add-on plugins, including a seating chart serial number generator and a CSV export generator.
💵 It is Free with the Lite version, but it costs $79 with the Pro version.
- Ticket sales and other products can be traded simultaneously
- You can sell optional add-on products along with events
- Check-in attendees with QR codes is possible
- You can schedule the sale price date
- You can hide tickets from the WooCommerce product archive
- Attendee lists can be exported in both PDF and CSV formats
- We first tried a free version for a concert venue. After spending quite a bit of time setting up the plugin, our programmer could not get it to work within our requirements. Despite working on adjustments for a week, we still couldn’t get it to work. Support was unable to provide any suggestions regarding our specific problems.
Last but not least, a look at the Best Plugins for WooCommerce Tickets!
Here you will find a list of some of the best WooCommerce Ticket WordPress plugins for getting you out there. Almost anyone who owns a website can use these plugins.
📌 Note: Please take a few minutes to review our posts highlighting the modern WordPress blog themes and the best WordPress plugins for your blog, which are regularly used, voted, and shared by our readers.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope you found it helpful.