Looking for the best WordPress plugin for webinars?
First, you need a site with a plugin that is advanced. To make things easier for you, we have selected the top WordPress plugins for webinars for 2022. They are all checked for usability and purpose. We have attached screenshots and videos to help you check them out more quickly. We also ensure these plugins work smoothly with all the best WordPress themes.
Our handpicked list of Webinar plugins will help you choose the perfect option. Also, these plugins are suitable for Video conferences, Online Events, and Online Meetings.
Here are the 15 best webinar WordPress plugins for 2022:
Gives The Extensive Functionality to Manage Webinars
Zoom continues to dominate the market regarding web conferencing software. Still, if you wish to integrate Zoom online events into your website, the Video Conferencing with Zoom plugin could be an excellent option.
With this video conference plugin, Zoom can be integrated into your WordPress site as suggested by the name. You can use some of Zoom's most popular tools, such as the whiteboard and the document sharing tools.
Additionally, this plugin allows you to sell access to your virtual meetings and webinars through WooCommerce products. Customers can purchase the product to obtain access to conferences and webinars.
Using this plugin, you can manage the attendees and record meetings of your meetings directly from your WordPress dashboard.
Besides adding blog entries and shortcodes, you can also create new events and embed them in different places on your website. During the webinar, you can place a call to action on your website, directing visitors to click the link directly to participate.
💵 There are two versions available: Free Lite and $34 Premium.
- A countdown timer is available
- Compatibility with LearnPress and LearnDash is provided
- There are live session management options
- Daily account reports are provided
- Access to add-ons is possible
- Although this plugin will let me link from the web to Zoom, I will not be able to broadcast from it.
- This plugin has a lot of ongoing development, which is backed up by excellent support.
A Powerful Webinar Plugin
If you do not want to use Zoom to stream your events but still wish to take advantage of Zoom's functionality, you can use the WebinarPress plugin.
In addition, this online meeting plugin allows you to set up live and pre-recorded webinars on YouTube, Vimeo, or even your server. Replays can be provided to those unable to attend the live event due to time constraints.
Thanks to this plugin's fully responsive webinar page template, all visitors will be able to attend your webinar from any device. You can also interact with your attendees through a dedicated chat room, where they can ask questions about your event.
The plugin complies with GDPR, allowing you to collect email addresses without fear of legal repercussions, provided that you also comply with any other data laws that may apply to your business.
💵 Lite version: Free, Pro version: $197.
- A signup confirmation page is available.
- There are webinar page styling options.
- There is an attendee list in text or CSV file
- Event countdowns are provided
- Customizable email reminders are available
- Excellent plugin. We haven't encountered any issues with it. It does precisely what it promises without developer support.
Create WordPress Webinars Instantly
The use of the WebinarIgnition plugin may be all it takes for you to have a premium webinar experience.
Your webinar page can be used as the basis for YouTube Live or Ustream videos if you wish to ensure that as many people as possible can attend.
Several professionally designed templates are included in this plugin, each of which can be customized according to your preferences regarding color scheme, branding, and other customization options.
Like WebinarPress, with this plugin, it is possible to configure registration confirmation and replay pages and create a complete sales funnel.
This plugin also provides a live control panel, enabling you to manage questions from your audience and generate detailed reports to track conversions precisely.
A further advantage of this plugin is that it seamlessly integrates with major email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp, AWeber, etc.
💵 There is a Premium and Free version of this plugin. The Pro version costs $197.
- Google Calendar, iCal, or Outlook sync is provided
- Chat functionality is provided
- There are social sharing options available
- There are email and text reminders available
- There are monetization options with multiple payment gateways
- The best webinar options are here. They work with many video services and codes, have many options, and are supported with fantastic customer support.
Makes High Converting Webinars a Reality
Using the EasyWebinar plugin, you can host a webinar in minutes by following the instructions.
With this plugin, you can automate engagement, improve every aspect of every marketing campaign, and connect with your customers to increase sales through a more integrated marketing platform and personal interactions with your customers.
This plugin is also equipped with several powerful marketing tools that will allow you to promote your webinars, increase user engagement, and boost sales.
Like WebinarIgnition, this plugin allows you to live stream seamlessly, allowing you to record your content and reuse it for evergreen webcasting.
Furthermore, this plugin can be integrated with many CRMs and marketing tools, such as Active Campaign, ConvertKit, Mailchimp, Drip, and many others, to enable you to engage your customers more efficiently.
Unfortunately, there is no free version of this plugin.
💵 The price of this impactful plugin is $708.
- There is a True Voice audio technology available
- Pixel-perfect quality is provided
- There are file and screen sharing options available
- Multiple presenters are available
- Interactive tools are provided
Displays Upcoming Webinars in a Table, Calendar, or Widget
The GoToWebinar plugin for WordPress allows you to integrate your WordPress site with the webinar system and host webinars when you do so.
There is a great deal of expectation that this plugin will include many of the software's popular features, including polling, survey analysis, and more.
This plugin can easily enhance your website with shortcodes created using Adobe Connect to promote upcoming webinars and registration pages.
As an additional feature, you can customize the registration pages by changing the details and changing the message in response to the registration success or failure.
With the help of this plugin, you will ensure that your website runs smoothly without any interruptions. It also includes support for reCAPTCHA to prevent spam submissions, so you can be sure that your website will perform as expected.
💵 This is a FREE service.
- There are shortcode parameters to only display webinars
- There is an upcoming webinars widget to display on your sidebar
- There is a live countdown for your site’s toolbar
- Local date and timezone conversions are available
- Integration with many popular CRM platforms is provided
- It says Warning: This plugin has not been tested with your current version of WordPress. I am running WordPress 5.7.2.
- Using this plugin, you can review a webinar after it has taken place. It also offers live webinars
Let's wrap it up
In this article, we have reviewed the best WordPress webinar plugins. You can use them in the best way to extend your website.
📌 Note: Additionally, you may find our list of top WordPress security plugins useful for enhancing the security of your website. We also recommend you look at our expertly selected WordPress hosting providers.
As a result of this resource, I've gained a lot of insight.