Looking for the best WordPress plugins for Text to Speech?
We have streamlined the entire process by listing the Best WordPress plugins for Text to Speech to save you time and effort. All of them are loaded with features and functionalities and are compatible with modern WordPress themes.
We have handpicked the following list of WordPress Text to Speech plugins to help you choose the awesome plugin. It provides varied categories of plugins, including Listen to Article Plugin and AI Text to Speech.
Check out these best WordPress plugins for WordPress Text to Speech sites in 2022:
WordPress Text to Speech Plugin
The ResponsiveVoice Text To Speech plugin is available in 51 languages and offers 168 voices in addition to mobile devices. This is also an HTML5-based tool that allows users to add voice capabilities to WordPress across various devices such as smartphones, tablets, and desktops.
The plugin lets you create voice-operated websites that display a saying hello message or an automated message after a certain period if no users have accessed the site.
You can add the voice-over to the videos by placing the listen button shortcode on your blog or website. You can upload your MP4 files or import your YouTube videos to add the voice-over.
This plugin allows you to operate an audio player on your website by simply adding a shortcode to the page where you wish to display the audio player. The button will appear as you specify, but you may also customize it accordingly.'
While the plugin is no longer available on the developer's site, it can still be used on non-commercial websites. However, with the free plan, users cannot access more advanced features, including welcome messages, exit-intent messages, and tab navigation by voice.
💵 Version Pro: $39, Version Lite: Free.
- Ability to convert to speech in an unlimited number of different ways
- Offers a variety of voices in hundreds of languages
- Listening is possible on most devices, including smartphones, tablets, and desktops
- Allows you to listen to any post with just a few swipes
- The plugin sends data to their server, but generates a lot of errors indicating that their server is down. Anybody who claims it works great is lying. You shouldn't waste your time on it. It's not even worth the 1 dollar they ask for a free trial.
- I made both Arabic Male and Arabic Female TTS for different authors. Good sound, good pronounce, very decent ear. The installation and activation process is awful. This topic was modified 1 year ago by alexobi.
Text to Speech Plugin for WordPress
The Voicer is a WordPress text-to-speech plugin that helps you to translate all texts. Also, the reader is translated to human-like speech with current machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques, allowing high-quality human-like speech to be generated.
The Voicer WordPress plugin runs within the Google Cloud Platform, a highly reliable and fast platform, ensuring its speed and reliability.
Artificial intelligence and machine learning help you use this plugin; the Google Cloud plugin translates text into speech, supports over 275 voices in over 45 countries, and provides a high speed and reliability thanks to its cloud infrastructure.
When WaveNet audio synthesis technology is combined with Google's neural networks technology, high-quality audio can be generated.
Moreover, the plugin works with most of the themes and WordPress page builders included with WordPress. You have been able to use it successfully to run an eCommerce website without experiencing any problems.'
In addition, it supports a wide variety of plugins, including Yoast SEO, Contact Form 7, W3 Total Cache, NextGen Gallery, Slider Revolution, and WooCommerce.
💵 The price for this plugin is $20.
- Interface for communicating with any entity about an assignment
- Support for WPML can be used to create multilingual sites
- Compatibility is guaranteed across all browsers
- Compatible with a large number of popular themes
- I love it. It took me just a few minutes to figure out how to install it. I think it's a fantastic, high-quality product.
- I had to record voices by myself for my language learning website so far. But this plugin simply saved my time and solved my issue amazingly. Plus, the support team always tried to help me until it was solved. It was lucky for me to find a great plugin. Thank you!
Text to Speech AI Audio Player to Convert Content Into Audio
Trinity Audio provides limited configuration options. The only way to hide the Trinity Audio label is to hide the Powered by the title in the plugin. However, the FAQs indicate that it is a paid product, although they offer a free service to large content providers.
This company provides transcription services through various cloud-based services. The company's primary focus is to provide audio advertisements before videos, so content owners can earn a living by profiting from the use of their audio content.
It is also possible to embed and use the text-to-speech functions of Playht and this plugin on your WordPress website. It provides some additional features and can also be integrated with ads.
AudioPlayer allows you to quickly convert your content into audio in seconds, make it available to your audience, and seamlessly integrate it with your content on the go.
You can convert five articles per month into audio and use the plugin to listen to articles. It helps you add voice narration to your blog in 125 languages. You could use 250 different voices, significantly enhancing the user experience.
💵 It's $18 / m for the premium version and free for the lite version.
- Changing the speed of playback is possible
- Using an automatic translation system that works in real-time
- Offers 125 languages, 600 accents, and natural voice effects, so you will never run out of options
- Ability to display statistics and reports regarding usability
- Ability to increase engagement by creating a playlist
- The best for my post This topic was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by
- It works right out of the box, unlike most other text-to-audio plugins. And it's possible to turn it off per post if needed. So far, I'm loving it!
Make Your Blog Posts Accessible With Text to Speech Audio
The Play.ht WordPress plugin allows you to convert your articles, blog posts, courses, presentations, and any other type of written content into an audio file.
Utilize Playht's embedded audio players, including an integrated text-to-speech tool to create, embed, and distribute audio-formatted articles.
This plugin can be utilized by nearly any platform that supports HTML. It can also be augmented with a WordPress plugin that enables your articles to be converted to audio on-the-fly.
This plugin offers subscribers access to your content. They can download, share, and subscribe to it via e-mail subscription, increase or decrease their listening speed, and download or share the audio on social media websites.
The advantages of this plugin include the ability for users to hear your content while they are on the go or when they are busy and accessibility for users with vision impairments.
This WordPress plugin helps you see an increase in user engagement and website page views, and the search engine rankings will be improved.
Users can create and edit voiceovers using AI text-to-speech technology and explore and utilize 600 male and female voices available in 57 different languages right now.
💵 You can download the Lite version for free, or the Pro version for $14.25 / m.
- Provide three customizable audio buttons
- Provide you with a detailed analysis of your audio
- Support for several different languages is available through multi-lingual help
- Following receipt of the audio file, you may use it for broadcast or commercial purposes as you see fit
- It is a great tool that constantly gets updated with new tools and features. Word resetting can be a bit confusing at first, but it is quite easy to use within a few seconds.
- As a web developer and blogger myself, I realize that SEO is important. And a key factor is dwell time. With play.ht, we are able to introduce another element that will strengthen the SEO. With great traction from Medium, play.ht is here to stay. May it stay strong and continue to grow.
The Effortless Way to Make Content Listenable
A WordPress plugin named BeyondWords, formerly known as SpeechKit, automates the process of creating audio versions of your texts and allows you to embed those by using this customizable player.
You will have access to more than 500 voices across 130 countries and 130 languages when you use BeyondWords' dashboard and the tools you have available to produce, distribute, monetize, and analyze audio.
This plugin utilizes natural language processing algorithms that enable you to ensure your voice sounds natural and refine your own custom text-to-speech rules. You can also modify your voice with this technology.
While BeyondWords is a helpful WordPress plugin, it is not as customizable as Play.ht. Besides having very flexible audio shortcodes, users can also easily add articles and edit their texts with this plugin.
Utilizing the analytics, which can be linked to your Google Analytics account, you can examine audio engagement in detail and measure it in granular detail. You employ an approach based on insight to optimize your sound marketing initiatives.
You can use VAST for various programmatic advertising platforms, including Google AdManager, or only for audio ads if you subscribe to them.
💵 Lite is Free, Pro is $25 / m.
- Ability to increase your character limit and gain access to additional features at any time by upgrading your subscription
- Ability to monitor the engagement of your listeners with analytics
- Create additional audio files by using our Text-to-Speech feature
- Sharing audio content either manually or through a frame or URL
- The ability to automatically publish your podcast feeds to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and other podcast distribution services
- In my experience, Speechkit is the best text-to-speech tool. It's easy to use, has a great choice of voices, and is extremely affordable. I use it to narrate articles on my blogs so that readers can interact with the content more effectively. I recommend it without reservation.
- Since using Speechkit for a few weeks we are very pleased with it. It is easy to implement and is simple to add to our pages. We have also used it within the directory of disabled listings so it can be used across the platform.
Transform Your Written Content Into Audio Files
Remixed Voice plugins will benefit media companies, producers of high-quality audio content, publishers, and those who provide high-quality audio services.
Moreover, the website is more engaging due to the AI's natural voice, which is similar to a human's and provides users with the information they seek.
Beyond words, you can choose from various voices, determine how the voice should be heard, and make the platform accessible on mobile devices. However, the platform also allows you to monetize your business through dynamic advertisement placements.
This plugin provides lightweight solutions that make your content more portable and accessible for your users and help you establish a deeper connection with your audience.
The plugin allows you to create campaigns based on engagement levels and your visitors' behavior so that your ads will reach as many visitors as possible.
This plugin, such as Trinity Audio, provides the ability to deliver audio content to smart speakers, the same as Amazon's Echo Smart Speakers, through its website. The company has not published any pricing information on its website.
Furthermore, Remixed offers a wide range of reports and analytics that can be used to evaluate performances, results, and monetization effectiveness.
💵 There is a $Needs Quote for the premium version, and it is free for the lite version.
- Reporting dashboards are available on the company's website
- The ability to design mobile solutions that are appropriate for mobile users
- Using the fully automated audio conversion system, you can convert written content into audio
- Being able to monetize your postings by showing an advertisement before the video source
- Ability to begin your podcast immediately by using the best podcasting platforms
- My first complaint is that this plugin requires an interview. I failed the interview. You didn't reply to the rejection email. My startup blog isn't worth your time, and you're willing to waste mine. I cannot comprehend the lack of empathy, let alone the unbridled arrogance, to behave in this manner. This topic was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by Kyler.
- The script is used on several sites. Thanks.
Listen to Your WordPress Blog With Text-to-speech Plugin
WebsiteVoice uses content recognition technology to automatically identify the content on your website and optimize it for high-quality audio Publishing companies can convert web-based content into audio through this plugin.
The developers developed their own algorithm that used artificial intelligence and machine learning to eliminate robotic voices. Basically, the program uses an adaptive agent to make speech sound natural.
You can customize the text that plays before reading each page by adding your own custom intro and outro texts on the website.
It is possible to customize the player to fit your business' image by adding the script to your website and customizing the player accordingly.
Your audio is available for listening wherever you are, even offline, by simply downloading and saving it as an MP3 file.
It does not require technical expertise to use this tool, as the WordPress plugin enables anyone to add widgets with ease.
By using WebsiteVoice's automatic reader, you can increase your reading speed while on the go and listen to the content you desire to hear while on the go.
💵 With $9/m, you get 12 months of free support and plugin updates.
- Improved engagement will result in a higher likelihood of subscription growth
- Increase conversion rates significantly by converting this capability into a feature
- To enable text-to-speech, you will have to allow multiple voices
- Providing its own artificial intelligence (AI) to control the exact content format
Allows You to Easily Turn Parts of Your WordPress Articles Into Audio Speech
The Say It! plugin for WordPress allows you to convert spoken segments of your articles into audio files. It utilizes HTML5 Speech Synthesis and requires no subscription or license fee.
Even though the product is free, you will be surprised by the quality of what you receive. Furthermore, the software enables cloud integration via the JSON key, which is expected to improve audio quality.
When you listen to the speech, your visitors will make it difficult for them to skip any parts of your page. This will result in increased time spent on your page and a decrease in bounce rate overall and percentage.
💵 Free download of this plugin is available.
- The provision of personal information will not be required of you
- Being an open-source program, it does not require any funding
- Ability to add additional languages to a website by using shortcodes
- Using the shortcode, you can now tag your content
- It's amazing how many crap plugins are created and posted here. The experience on WordPress.org is awful. Using the HTML5 option doesn't work at all. Clicking the say it button does nothing. Ditching this one.
- I tested so many TTS plugins, but this is the best one so far! Please, keep it updated!
It's all coming together
We analyzed these plugins and showed you why they are clever. To enhance your website, use them.
This post hopefully helped you find a plugin that best fits your needs.