You're looking for one of the best Sponsorship WordPress plugins.
Our search for the best WordPress plugins for Sponsorship available for your site was done, so you don't have to. All of these plugins are built-in and have out-of-the-box features. They all work with all the top WordPress themes, other than that.
Our team has put together a list of WordPress plugins for our Sponsorship program and for displaying post sponsors, business partners, logo showcase, and our clients.
This is a hand-picked list of the best Sponsorship WordPress plugins for the year 2022:
Showcase Building Plugin for WordPress
Logo showcase for Elementor plugin allows you to display company logos by creating your layout or choosing one of the pre-made layouts. You can modify logo images, company descriptions, company names, website links, and more.
Using this plugin, you can display logos in up to six columns and as many companies as you wish. Parallax shadows can be applied to the symbols, and you will be able to choose colors to suit your preferences.
This plugin allows you to upload a logo and add it to an animated logo slider or carousel. The plugin is translated so it can be used in many countries worldwide.
Moreover, you might be able to list your sponsors to show your partners to your users. The features are similar to ‘Our Clients WordPress Plugin,' so if you wish to showcase your clients on your WordPress website, this might be a good choice.
💵 You will also receive 12 months of support besides the plugin. It costs $9.45.
- 200+ animation effects for you to choose from
- Design a logo using various settings for a simple logo
- Select the items you want to display on the device's base
- The logo carousel is available as a slideshow
- Choose different URLs, targets, etc. for each logo in the carousel
Stripe Payments Plugin for WordPress
One plugin is among the most popular plugins for processing payments within WordPress, and that is WP Simple Pay. With this plugin, your WordPress website can collect one-time or recurring payments.
Many organizations use WP Simple Pay for multiple reasons. Its mobile-friendly forms support credit card payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and ACH debit transactions.
Simple Pay is a simple, flexible, and simple-to-use payment system that supports multiple languages, accepts various currencies, and is compatible with credit cards, debit cards, and popular payment methods.
While WP Simple Pay does not charge processing fees, you may still be required to satisfy the bank's transaction fees associated with any online payment system – even if WP Simple Pay does not charge any processing fees.
Furthermore, WP Simple Pay is also available as a FREE version, which allows any individual to make one-time donations. However, if you wish to continue making donations regularly, you must upgrade to the PRO version.
💵 Take advantage of this modern plugin at an affordable price such as $49.00.
- Custom fields in your Stripe forms can collect all the data you need
- Use our pre-built payment forms to save even more time
- Enter or select the amount you want your site visitors to pay
- Customers and donors can easily subscribe to your services
- Add and arrange any areas you wish in any order you like
- Reduce the amount or percentage your customers pay
Drag & Drop WordPress Form Builder
WPForms is the most beginner-friendly drag-and-drop form builder for WordPress. It has a built-in form template to create an online donation form on your website.
The needs of some smaller charities and nonprofits do not require a comprehensive platform. Still, they may need an easy-to-use and customizable donation form that allows them to accept one-time and recurring donations.
WPForms provides all of the above benefits and the option to accept credit card payments directly from your website due to the integration of PayPal, Stripe, and Square.
As part of its charity website design, it also offers a more comprehensive form builder that can be customized for various purposes, including contact forms, survey forms, polls, subscription forms for email newsletters, and volunteer registration forms.
Several features are available in the Pro version of their application, which allows you to create all the types of forms we discussed earlier. Their website has over 300+ sample forms for you to study.
Several primary email marketing services and CRM platforms work with WordPress forms, including Constant Contact, AWeber, MailChimp, and SendinBlue.
💵 You can purchase this plugin for $31.60.
- Easily create a stunning form without coding.
- Streamline your workflow by viewing all leads in one place
- Instant form notifications for your team help you respond quickly
- Save even more time by using pre-built templates
- Collect online payments, donations, and orders without hiring developers
- Customers and donors can easily subscribe to your services
Donation Pages for WordPress Plugin
GiveWP is one of the most effective plugins for nonprofit organizations, helping them accept donations, raise funds, and maintain their online presence.
GiveWP is a WordPress plugin that allows one to create custom donation forms. Donations can be made one-time or recurring, although the user interface may not be as intuitive as WPForms.
Stripe, AuthorizeNet, PayPal, 2Checkout, Braintree, Mollie, Paytm, PayFast, Square, AmeriCloud, Paymill, and many others are just some of the payment gateways that allow credit card donations to be accepted.
The GiveWP platform also allows you to customize many aspects of the donation process. For example, tributes, such as ‘in honor of,' multi-level donations, campaign goals, and tax-deductible receipts are just a few options.
This tool simplifies administering donations online and offline through a simple donor management area and comprehensive reporting options.
It is easy to use GiveWP to communicate with your donors about your giving campaigns during the holiday season because GiveWP integrates with all major email service providers.
You should also consider GiveWP if you have a WordPress store that uses WooCommerce because you can add donation upsells during the checkout process. They also have seamless integration with Google Analytics and enhanced eCommerce tracking capabilities.
💵 The GiveWP plugin costs $149.00, and you'll get 12 months of support.
- Personalized recurring donations are not available on other platforms
- GiveWP forms integrate seamlessly with peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns
- Design beautiful donation forms that fit your fundraising style
- Paying gateway fees to process credit cards can be costly
- Integrate Google Analytics with your dashboard to analyze fundraising campaigns in-depth
- Donation tracking, tax receipt generation, and integration with third-party tools
Paypal Donation Button for WordPress Plugin
Easy PayPal Donation is a WordPress plugin that allows users to add donation buttons for PayPal to their websites easily by adding the code they can find on the PayPal website.
Visitors can make donations through their PayPal or credit card accounts if your website contains a PayPal donation button or a credit card donation button.
Using this plugin, you can easily add donation buttons to your website, with a choice of seven different button templates plus the option to upload a custom button design of your choice.
Those who use the plugin will have the option of automatically making monthly donations through PayPal by connecting PayPal to WordPress, as well as accepting donations by the visitors.
Since there are several features that it does not offer that AddWP and WPForms provide, it was ranked third not because it has all the features those two programs offer but rather because you may not need them all.
If you are not looking for a customized donation form and are interested in a simple solution that can accept one-time donations, this plugin is designed to meet your needs.
💵 Free version of the plugin is available for download.
- Shortcode Inserter for Post/Page Buttons
- Language and cash can be set for each button
- PayPal supports 25 currencies at present
- An individual button image can be used
- Currently supports 18 languages with built-in support
- Use one Paypal account for each button
- Donations can be viewed in your WordPress admin area
- It is easy to use and works perfectly.
- It's not just that the elusive shortcode isn't there; none of the widgets are displayed underneath it, so it took me nearly an hour to do it. $75, please! That's what my time is worth!
Ultimate Fundraising WordPress Plugin
If you wish to create a fundraising or backer site using WordPress, you may consider using the WP Crowdfunding plugin. It is based on the WooCommerce framework.
WP Crowdfunding integrates a native wallet system with Stripe Connect so that payments can be accepted and funds split between various projects. This provides a complete crowdsourcing solution.
This plugin is integrated with the crowdfunding plugin to streamline the process of accepting and managing backer pledges. It is the world's most widely used E-commerce platform.
For example, you can use this crowdfunding model exclusively for your nonprofit or offer it as a ‘platform for fundraising' to one or more nonprofits within your network.
Using the Native wallet system of WP Crowdfunding, you can track pledge contributions for each campaign based on the donations received and allocate money accordingly.
Run a website similar to GoFundMe, which provides a crowdfunding platform for other nonprofit organizations; you may be able to charge commissions to them in exchange for helping them raise funds.
💵 There is a price of $149.00 with a 12-month support period.
- The integration process is easy and smooth
- Adding a payment method to your website
- Managing your money by raising, transferring, and transferring
- Make your calculations easier by automating them
- Keeping track of the amount raised is important
- Automate the distribution of funds in an efficient manner
Online Donations Collecting WordPress Plugin
To further your cause, we have created a WordPress donation plugin called Charity that allows you to set fundraising targets and create unlimited fundraising campaigns to help you accomplish your objectives.
This form may be embedded into specific pages, posts, and sidebars or displayed as a modal pop-up. You may select a fixed donation amount or enter a custom amount.
Even though the plugin is free, you will need to upgrade to their Plus plan to access payment gateways, such as Stripe and Authorizenet, and subscription forms for newsletters.
We offer email marketing software that easily customizes subject lines, headlines, and content. It also allows you to create dynamic, personalized emails for your donors.
We can automatically notify you when a donation has been made and provide administrative notifications. We can also instruct your donors on how to complete their contributions offline.
Upon completing the campaign, administrators will receive an email containing instructions for changing their passwords and verifying their email addresses.
💵 It's a free plugin. No charges apply.
- Cookie compliance compatible with GDPR
- Include privacy notices and terms and conditions
- Clearly explain how to make an offline donation to your donors
- As an add-on, other payment gateways are available
- The charity supports personal data export and erases in WordPress
- Upon offline donation, send a unique receipt to donors
- As a non-profit, my client needed a simple yet powerful and attractive way to accept donations online. This plugin was perfect for them.
- Since I'm new to coding, I relied heavily on support.
Global Fundraising and Rebuilding Platform for WordPress
Using the seamless donation plugin, you can collect and manage donations without leaving your WordPress dashboard.
Users may contribute to Seamless Donation through their PayPal accounts or a credit card. Since Seamless Donation integrates with PayPal, the program is also compatible with credit cards.
The amount of money you receive could be a one-time or recurring donation based on your needs. You may also provide your donors with the option of selecting the campaign to which they wish to contribute.
It is different from most other plugins in that Seamless Donation offers optional add-ons a la carte, such as Thank You Enhanced, which allows you to create customized thank you pages, and Giving Level Manager, which will enable you to create customizable donation levels.
It is possible to create three post types for Donors, Donations, and Funds through seamless donations, which allows you to track your contributors and use the plugins and tools provided by WordPress to manage them as you wish.
💵 Free version of the plugin is available for download.
- Tabs have been added to the admin interface
- Longcode engine designed to be extensible
- A custom post type has been added for funds and donors
- Extension-friendly forms engine
- Fully-featured stripe support is available
- An affordable collection of 35 additional form designs, plus a redesigned default form
- I used the plugin for Stripe donations and found it accurate, but it is pretty buggy. For example, returning from Stripe to the assistance was canceled page causes a mess.
Smart Donation Form WordPress Plugin
Donorbox allows you to create donation forms for both WordPress and standalone websites, enabling you to send donations to both types of websites.
Users can make single donations, monthly donations, yearly donations, and weekly donations. Furthermore, matching gifts can be set up, and corporate contributions may be accepted via the website.
Donorbox supports accepting credit card payments and payments made with popular payment platforms, including Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal Express with One-Touch, and ACH bank payments for supporters in the United States and Europe.
In addition to having many other powerful features, the software includes goal meters, pop-up donation forms, multi-currency support, donor walls, donor profiles, donation management, tax bills at the end of the year, and much more.
Because of Donorbox's high price point, which may be incompatible with nonprofit organizations, we rate it low. According to Donorbox, it is the best SaaS platform for collecting donations, compared to others such as Crowdrise, Donately, etc.
This is the case in which the Donorbox platform might help you as it removes the technical management headaches otherwise associated with your project.
💵 The price of the Donorbox plugin is $75.00.
- Payment options in multiple languages and currencies
- Set up recurring donations and add custom amounts
- Collect essential donor info with custom questions
- Create a brand that matches your business
- Embed into your page by copying-pasting
- Donors can cover the processing fee by donating
Custom Logos Displaying Plugin for WordPress
Your posts and pages will be easier to locate if you include images of popular brands. This will increase the number of sales for your company if you work on adding the logos of famous brands to your posts and pages.
You can display your business sponsors, display sponsor's posts, and let users become familiar with your partners better than ever before. It gives your users a chance to know your business assistants.
Branding is integral to quality control since it transmits a positive product perception to the buyer. In the case of online wholesale, it provides clarity of image between the company and the customer.
As a retailer, you may gain many advantages, including the potential for increasing your store's visibility and attracting new customers to your business through the use of well-known brands.
Aside from selecting the number of brands to display per column, you can also specify the number of categories you want to show and modify the text's colors, the hover color, the border color, and the background color of each section.
💵 The price is $15.00. You will receive 7×24 support for a year.
- Create a custom taxonomy of brands and categories for use in your campaigns
- The symbol of the brand can also be viewed on the brand page
- Configure which brands will be displayed in the block
- Make a brand block part of any post or page
- Creating custom brands and assigning logos to them
Responsive Clients Logo Gallery Plugin for WordPress
Users of WordPress can showcase their brand with Smart Logo Showcase Lite, thanks to its five beautiful pre-designed templates. These templates can be easily customized according to your needs and requirements, so you can display artwork however you want.
Several layout options are available to display a brand's logo visually appealing when the client's, sponsor's, partner's, and sponsor's logo is displayed.
In addition to offering various layout options and designs, the software application is user-friendly, remarkably feature-rich, and designed specifically for achieving a range of layouts and designs.
As part of the plugin, your company name and logo can be displayed alongside a list of brands that provide sponsorship for your company so that users can view and follow the brands that are your business sponsors.
💵 Free limited support is available in the WP.org forum for this plugin.
- A limitless number of logo showcases
- Manage grid layout columns from any device
- Easily display unlimited logos on one page or post
- Pre-designed beautiful, responsive grid templates
- Ready-to-use gorgeous, responsive grid templates
- Please note that it is not designed responsively.
- The app does not work on mobile devices. Support seems to be very weak and slow.
This concludes the discussion
You can use these plugins to improve your site. These are some of the best Sponsorship WordPress plugins we've found.
This blog post discusses the best WordPress plugins for sponsoring. We hope you find it helpful.
Feel free to share any queries you may have. If you would like to support us, please share this post.