Recently one of our readers asked us which is the best WordPress Regenerate Thumbnails plugin?
So, to help you decide on the best plugin that fits your requirements, we introduce you to the best WordPress plugins for Regenerate Thumbnails. These WordPress plugins come with loads of features and support the right plugins to help you transform your WordPress site into a wonderland also you can use advanced WordPress themes.
We chose plugins that are the absolute best for the Regenerate Thumbnails. Nevertheless, these plugins work well for WooCommerce Regenerate Thumbnails, Custom Thumbnail Size, Featured Image Plugin, WordPress Thumbnail Regeneration, and Force Regenerate Thumbnails.
Let’s check out some of the best WordPress plugins for Regenerate Thumbnails in 2022:
Regenerate Thumbnails Plugin
Regenerate All Thumbnail Sizes for One or More Images
Regenerate Thumbnails is a free WordPress plugin that creates thumbnails with any dimensions and with multiple images at the same time, which are continuously updated as the site uses the plugin.
With this plugin, you can create thumbnails for individual images or a collection of images that have been uploaded to your Media Library.
In addition to changing the default theme, you can also adjust the thumbnail size within the WordPress settings section using this plugin.
As part of this plugin, you are able to discard old thumbnails that are no longer needed, thereby freeing up server space.
On the settings page, you may also manually specify a new thumbnail size to replace the old dimensions of all your images.
As a result, it may be beneficial in cases where users have switched to a new WordPress theme that makes use of featured images of varied sizes or shapes. This plugin is the best option to regenerate thumbnails in WooCommerce websites.
💵 It’s a free plugin so you can download it for free!
- It has no effect on thumbnails when the theme is changed
- Thumbnails with any dimensions can be created
- The regeneration of old, perfectly sized, thumbnails in WordPress is skipped
- Recreate thumbnail sizes when changing size dimensions
- Generate custom thumbnail sizes when pasting uploads
- Clean your WordPress media library easily
- Content updation of posts is possible to use the new sizes
- Unused thumbnails easily
- Thank you so much for such helpful plugin! Simple and very effective solution.
- it was good.. now it needs to be updated. it took my time several times after i crop some images on the wp media library and after i regenerate thumbnails by this plugin, everything was deleted that i cropped…
- After migrating my wordpress site to a new host, my media library was a mess. This plugin fixed the library and all my thumbnails. So good!
Dynamic Featured Image Plugin
Dynamically Add Multiple Featured Imagess
Dynamic Featured Image, will allow you to easily produce thumbnails at the specified location of your website using a variety of size options.
By using the featured image creator, you can add multiple featured images rather than simply using WordPress’s feature image function, which displays only one thumbnail to a post or page without editing the underlying code.
Since there are several sizes of thumbnails for each image on the site, you will be able to view your image whenever you need it, as you will be able to select one of them whenever you need it.
If you utilize other plugins, post thumbnails, or sliders that take advantage of featured images for your website, this is especially important.
When you add featured images to your site’s themes, the plugin collects the featured images. This can make your site look great at all times. You can also force-regenerate thumbnails with just a few clicks.
💵 This plugin is Free.
- The content of the posts can be updated so that new thumbnail sizes can be used
- No need to know how to code
- Makes various sizes of thumbnails of images
- Delete unnecessary thumbnails to free up storage on the serve
- The old and unused thumbnails can be removed from the website
- Add any number of the featured image you want
- word of advice for those looking to buy the pro version… don’t!! Truly a master piece in terms of terrible development and documentation.. I am in awe…… This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by
- This is exactly what I needed so that my client could add multiple images to a custom post. I’m able to customize the template and it all works perfectly.
Recent Posts Widget With Thumbnails Plugin
List the Most Recent Posts With Post Titles
With the Recent Posts Widget With Thumbnails plugin, users can display the most recent posts in WordPress.
You can enable it for all types of posts, and the images can be displayed using shortcodes or widgets, respectively.
There is a problem with this plugin in that it does not display post thumbnails, resulting in a sterile appearance. Local videos or videos from external sources such as Vimeo, DailyMotion, or YouTube can also be used.
With the buttons located on the sidebar, you will be able to select from different display modes associated with video playback.
With the recent posts widget embedded in your website, you can display the featured images for your most recent posts using a plugin such as The Recent Posts Widget with Thumbnails.
It is not only possible to add post excerpts and categories to enhance this display, but it is also possible to add other details to this as well.
- The output can be fully customized as the plugin is multilingual language switcher
- The featured images can be added anywhere from posts, pages, and custom post types
- As many featured images as wanted can be added
- Using shortcodes, the featured images can be added anywhere
- Different featured images can be added for different post types
- The featured images can be added to the sidebar using widgets
- I only review plugins and themes i use (or used). This is a great plugin, does exactly what it says. No issues (apart from some flood of php undefined index notices that must be fixed).
- Installs perfectly, gives you all the control you could need or want from a news widget and performs perfectly. If only all widgets could be built this way. Fantastic job, well done!
A Plugin for WordPress to Make VideoPlayers
Using the easy-to-use Videopack plugin, you can create video galleries, video players, thumbnails, and a variety of video resolutions.
Using the WordPress plugin you are considering, you can create multiple thumbnails for the videos you upload. These can then be inserted into posts and pages or even placed as a slider for the video.
A thumbnail can be created from any video using this plugin as long as the FFMPEG is installed on your server. The shortcode provides you with a flexible video player with an adaptive display.
With the help of this plugin, you can create video-sharing websites as it allows you to upload videos to multiple devices. Since the player is responsive, you can use it on any device.
This plugin is aligned to the classic editor. It includes a feature that creates a pop-up gallery of your videos.
💵 This plugin is Free.
- Use an additional plugin to display skippable ads
- Provides a button to select the resolution manually for the users
- Comes with a customizable HTML5 player
- Offers multiple H.264 resolution
- Make videos automatically with the help of FFMPEG installed
- Add a custom thumbnail for all videos
- Automatically select the player size and resolutions
- You can embed both single videos and galleries
- Very handy plugin, used it to add a custom thumbnail to a locally hosted video. Worked a treat
- This plugin is by far the best plugin to embed your videos. Tons of features and best of all the developer is super professional.
Auto Featured Image Plugin
Word Press Thumbnail Regeneration Plugin
An automated WordPress plugin called Auto Featured Image, can be utilized to create a featured image for any blog post or page within a few seconds.
This plugin can automatically create thumbnails for videos embedded in your posts and other video sites such as Facebook and Vimeo.
If you are using the plugin, you will be able to import or export featured images in bulk or according to post types, statuses, categories, and dates of creation.
Whenever there is no image attached to a post, an image is always displayed as the first image attached to that post.
A particularly attractive feature of this plugin is its flexibility in setting the featured image. The plugin can be configured to determine whether a post should be assigned a featured image based on the ideas found within the post or based on the title of the post.
💵 This plugin charges $55, but it’s also provided as a free download.
- Social sharing options are included
- The smallest image can be set to be the as featured image
- Simplifies the process of publishing content
- Automatically generates an image for each post from the post title
- Provides a huge number of widgets
- Search and upload featured images from popular stock platforms
- Provides more options to build custom-tailored posts lists
- Upload your own background images
- Very simple to use, an other way to have cleaned posts. I try many other plugins but yours is the best actually. I would prefer API with copyleft bank image than Google. May be in the future ?
- Generated featured images from post images for about 700 posts, on a multisite installation. Did hang after doing about 300 posts at a time, but that was no big deal. Just re-ran it. Thanks much!
Image Watermark Plugin
WordPress Plugin to Automatically Add Watermark to Images
WordPress Image Watermark is a popular plugin for many reasons, including the fact it is free, open-source software that is constantly updated. There is no limit to the number of files you can use to create the watermark.
By using this plugin, you can quickly regenerate the existing thumbnail images within your WordPress media library. It adds watermarks to newly uploaded and existing images of your site automatically.
Plugin users can also utilize any alignment options available in automatic alignments for watermark positioning.
Besides watermarking previously uploaded images, this program allows for bulk translation of Pot files, which can also be adjusted for opacity.
Additionally, you can set the watermark size based on the image size and specify which type of watermark will appear on which type of post.
This plugin also allows editing of your images and a backup and removal of your watermarks, following its installation instructions.
💵 Its Free. You can download this plugin now from the following link.
- Image backup functionality provided
- Protects your images from copying via drag&drop
- Bulk watermark function embedded
- Disable right mouse click on images
- Watermark existing images manually
- Watermark image preview provided
- Watermark images already uploaded to Media Library
- Bulk watermark previously uploaded images
- Option provided to remove watermark
- The ability to set watermark transparency and position
- Works like a dream. But at the very beginning I had a problem with this plugin. When I tried to remove the watermark the plugin completley erased my image and I don’t know why. The reason for this was because I selected the full image for the plugin to add a watermark to it. When I unchecked this option the problem was solved 🙂
- Simple and easy to use.
- excellent plugin, easy to work and setup, it does what it says!
So, let’s sum it all up by saying
In this post, we checked WordPress Regenerate Thumbnails plugins for WordPress in 2022. Almost everyone who has a site can incorporate these plugins into their site.
📌 Note: Additionally, you may find our list of top WordPress security plugins useful for enhancing the security of your website. We also recommend that you take a look at our expertly selected WordPress hosting providers.
We hope you have found the best match for your website out of all these Regenerate Thumbnails WordPress plugins.
In summary, you can ask your question in the comments section below if things are still not comprehensible. If you enjoyed the list, tell your friends about it on Facebook and Twitter.
Leave a Reply