Do you plan to find the best Search WordPress plugin?
The best WordPress plugins help build an online presence in a super-competitive field by providing features and design aesthetics. We also ensure that these plugins work with all of the top WordPress themes.
Furthermore, all of these plugins assist in the Search. You can still use these plugins for Search Bar, Live Search, and WooCommerce Search.
Following that, let’s review some of the best WordPress plugins for Search in 2022:
Ivory Search Plugin
Simple To Use And Advanced WordPress Search Plugin
With Ivory Search, there is no restriction on the number of search forms created. Each search form can be configured so that WordPress can search on your site and produce different types of content searches.
Ivory Search is also a plugin that can set up a WooCommerce search. The plugin includes a fuzzy matching feature that allows for searching posts that include the whole search term or searches phrases with posts that begin or end with the search term.
Using shortcodes, you can display the custom search form in the site’s header, footer, sidebar, widget area, menu, and navigation. Also, you can use them on posts, pages, custom post types, or anywhere else.
💵 The premium version of the Ivory Search plugin costs $19.99, while the Lite version is free.
- Search analytics can be used to monitor searches
- Image searches, file searches, and attachment searches are available
- Creates separate forms for each search
- Search and index TablePress shortcodes
- You can search WooCommerce products
- With an inverted index, a search can be performed more quickly
- AJAX search is used for searching
- You can index and search the contents of shortcodes
- The customizer allows you to customize the search form
- Forms can be created in an unlimited number
- This plugin works perfectly, but you can ask our support team if you encounter any difficulties. They will respond quickly and accurately.
- Easy to use. Does the job.
- This is the best because it lets me search only posts on my site. Easy to use and set up. Lets me create multiple searches. This topic was modified four days, 21 hours ago by
Advanced Woo Search Plugin
A Powerful Search Plugin For Woocommerce
Advanced Woo Search plugin is compatible with all WordPress themes. It allows users to search across the products on your WooCommerce website.
This plugin provides search capabilities across several product data sources, including titles, descriptions, excerpts, tags, categories, SKUs, attributes, and custom taxonomies.
This plugin does not require you to do anything additional for it to work. It is as simple as downloading the free or pro version, activating it from the site’s administration console, and being ready for use.
A powerful setting page lets you customize many aspects of the plugin’s functionality. It offers many customization options.
💵 Besides the premium version for $59, there is a free version.
- You can find products using the title, content, excerpt, categories, tags, ID, and SKU.
- The search results contain images of the products.
- Possibility of specifying the source of an image in the search results
- Categories and tags should be displayed in search results
- Custom taxonomies and attributes archive pages can be found by searching
- Setting page with a lot of options that are easy to use
- All WooCommerce products can be searched
- Include/exclude specific items based on their ids, taxonomies, or attributes from search results
- Wow! The free version worked in a few minutes (on our bilingual store!). I will purchase the premium version.br>
- Excellent search plugin for Woocommerce. I highly recommend it! Excellent customer service, too!
- It’s awesome, and I’m glad it’s free
Ajax Search Lite Plugin
A Live Search Plugin For WordPress
You can easily add an Ajax search bar and ajax search form to your WordPress website using the Ajax Search Lite plugin. The plugin provides a simple user interface while making the process simple.
Search results can be filtered by category, post type, and by Google Autocomplete and Keyword Suggestions.
As a result of the Ajax Search Lite plugin, the default search engine in WordPress is replaced with a better-looking, more efficient one, accessible via mobile devices. Regular updates are available for mobile devices.
It allows you to customize the user experience by offering a powerful ajax search facility. It provides custom post types, custom fields, and live search, among other features.
💵 Both versions are free, and only the Premium version is priced, it costs $36/6months.
- Identify BuddyPress users, groups, and activity feeds
- Categories and post types can be filtered by custom filter boxes (checkbox filters)
- Compatibility and responsiveness are excellent.
- Custom post types, such as WooCommerce products, events, portfolio items, etc., are available to search.
- Vectorized SVG and CSS3 icons designed for retina displays
- Commentary search
- Improves responsiveness by caching images
- The following search engines support BuddyPress, BBPress, JigoShop, and WooCommerce.
- Sorting of posts according to a category, post type, or content type
- Autocomplete and keyword suggestions on Google
- There is no comparison to the best search plugin..
- Plugin with excellent search features and excellent support
- I give this product 5 stars. It seems to work well on the latest version of WordPress. I would like to see it updated at some point. One thing that would be nice is to be able to integrate it in the website banner.
Ajax Search For Woocommerce
Using FiboSearch, your WooCommerce product search will be enhanced with an AJAX search bar that offers live suggestions.
There are several benefits to using FiboSearch (formerly known as Ajax Search for WooCommerce) to search your website rather than using the standard WooCommerce search option.
Almost all major e-commerce sites offer auto-complete, auto-suggest, or instant search functionality for product search. Research has shown that customers commonly expect auto-complete, auto-suggest, and instant search functionality.
For an online retailer to avoid losing customers, FiboSearch is an essential component. The service saves users time and simplifies their shopping experience. As a result, Fibo results in higher sales. This is an open-source plugin for WooCommerce Ajax Search.
💵 The premium version of this plugin charges $49. A free version is available as well.
- The title, short description, and long description search for products
- The price information is shown in real-time during a search
- When performing a live search, displays a product image
- Live searches also display matching posts
- Despite minor typos, it appears to work
- A mobile search mode has been added to improve the user experience
- Displays matching pages when searching in live mode as well
- Using an inverted index, this search engine provides speedy results
- Exclusions of products based on conditions
- It works great, I have been using it for a couple of weeks
- It offers a preview of the products, which is very useful. It also offers many configuration options and is very simple to use.
- I recommend FiboSearch – Ajax Search for WooCommerce plugin! I think it’s one of the most powerful plugins for searching WooCommerce products. Every WC shop should use it! Great plugin! Highly recommended!
Site Kit Plugin
Analytics, Search Console, AdSense, Speed
The Google Site Kit is a plugin that tracks how your website is used and how people arrive. It provides a one-stop shop for managing, deploying, and accessing a wide variety of Google tools essential to any website’s success.
By installing this plugin, you’ll have access to accessible, authoritative, up-to-date insights from multiple Google products directly from the WordPress dashboard.
Among Google Site Kit’s powerful features are those that simplify and facilitate your use of Google products. Different aspects of Google products are displayed in the Site Kit as well.
For example, this plugin Identifies the search terms people use to locate your website in Google Search and the number of people viewing it in the results. Also, it can identify the terms they used. Know how many people have viewed your site from search results and what keywords they used.
💵 This plugin is free to use.
- Granular permissions across WordPress platforms and Google products that are easy to manage
- Here is a comprehensive collection of official statistics from several Google tools
- In your WordPress dashboard, you will find statistics that are easy to understand
- Multiple Google tools can be set up without requiring you to edit your site’s source code.
- Site-wide and post-specific metrics for your website
- The free version offers very few settings. Although this plugin appears has potential, it is useless if you don’t pay for it.
- Plugin with many possibilities for customizing your portfolio. I highly recommend it.
Replaces The Standard WordPress Search With A Better Search Engine
With Relevanssi, WordPress’ standard search is replaced with a more capable search engine that is configurable and offers many features. You will obtain more accurate results and present them more attractively; your users will be grateful.
Relevanssi may require a large amount of space in your database (hundreds of megabytes) estimated by multiplying the size of the wp_posts database table by three.
Relevanssi may be rendered unusable if your web hosting plan offers limited storage space for database tables. In such circumstances, Relevanssi cannot be recommended.
Relevanssi is both a free and a premium version fully loaded with other features.
💵 Download Lite for free, Pro for a $99.
- User profiles are searched and indexed
- The weighting of titles, tags, and comments should be adjusted
- Attachments are being indexed (PDF documents, Office, Open Office)
- The fuzzy matching method matches parts of words if the complete words do not match
- Keep a log of queries that display the most popular and recent queries that did not result in hits
- Performing searches across multiple sites within the same multisite installation
- Results are sorted according to relevance rather than by date
- Taxonomy term pages (categories, tags, custom taxonomies) are indexed and searched
- Thanks so much for an excellent plugin that works exactly as expected, is easy to set up, and has excellent support.
- We used Relevanssi Premium to index about 3000 PDFs (old newspapers) in WordPress and allowed search across all these documents. It works great; there are many customization options to tweak the investigation, and the developers were very responsive to our questions about the process. Thanks for making this project possible!
WP Extended Search Plugin
A Lightweight And Powerful Search Plugin
WP Extended Search offers powerful features that allow you to search Post Meta, Author Names, Categories, Tags, and Custom Taxonomies. In addition, it helps you to save time and effort.
With this plugin, You can modify how WordPress searches by default based upon a post’s title, content, and excerpt.
Along with the ability to customize a default search behavior, selecting multiple search options and assigning them to a custom search form is also available.
There are several options to create custom search forms, including widgets, shortcodes, PHP functions, and HTML.
Plugin settings are applied by default when you install a plugin. Depending on your needs, you may wish to adjust them, or you may want to reset them to WordPress’ default setting.
💵 Download this plugin for Free and get all the updates, along with all the user preferences.
- Optionally select a title, a content excerpt, or an all-inclusive search
- By typing in the author’s name, you will find the post
- Custom search forms can be used with an unlimited number of search settings
- Any public type of post may be included or excluded
- The widgets, shortcodes, and PHP functions can create search forms. Also works with a custom search for files
- Meta keys search in selected fields
- Categories, tags, and custom taxonomies can be searched
- The plugin is compatible with WooCommerce. Searches are conducted according to product SKU, attributes, and custom fields
- I just wanted to say thanks!
- There is nothing else like this plugin that extends default search as quickly and brilliantly as this one. Thanks for this; this is awesome!.
- This is an excellent plugin because it helps refine your website search functionality. I have used it with Oxygen Builder.
Swiftype Site Search Plugin
Smart Search Made Simple
The Swiftype Site Search WordPress Plugin overrides the default WordPress search engine with a tailored, customized, and relevant search engine.
It provides a more powerful, customizable search experience backed by Elasticsearch, the world’s most popular search engine.
You can access detailed insights into your search experience and customize and perfect it with all the needed tools.
You can ensure that your website is backed up by the world’s largest search engine by integrating Elasticsearch.
The Swiftype Site Search features help you achieve your business objectives. Whether you are seeking increased conversions for your online store or a greater level of engagement for the content you produce.
💵 Basic: Free, Pro: $79/month.
- An effective search analytics system
- Cloud-based system for storing, searching, and securing all your documents
- Programming is not necessary
- Provides support for 13 different languages
- Utilize a powerful dashboard to customize your search results
- Relevance beyond the normal scope
- Search results automatically synchronize
- As a plugin, we do not have good integration with the dashboard customization options. Support for the plugin is lacking.
- We do not recommend this. There are cheaper (or even free) and better options out there.
Search Engine Insights Plugin
Adds Your Website To Google Search Console
Your website can be added to Google Search Console, and its ownership can be confirmed through the Search Engine Insights plugin.
With this plugin, your WordPress site URL will automatically be detected and added to Google Search Console. It will automatically insert metatags applicable to your website’s ownership to establish its ownership.
With Search Engine Insights, you will see how well your site performs in search engines with critical figures displayed in a dashboard widget.
In addition to the general Search Console report, you will receive per-page and per-post statistics that provide insights into your search engine strategy by segmenting your data.
Moreover, permissions can be assigned based on the roles of individual users to determine who will have access to specific reports in the search console.
💵 It is a free plugin. There is no charge.
- The research report on keywords useful for your search engine optimization strategy
- Overviews of Impressions, Clicks, Position, and Click-Through Rate for four reports
- Statistics about your web pages will assist you in understanding their performance.
- Information about the performance of your search engine in different countries according to your location
- Statistics related to impressions and clicks
- Reports of position and clickthrough rates
- Statistics for locations, pages, and keywords
- GSC stats are easier to understand using this plugin.
- Easy to use and perfect for visualizing search console data inside your WordPress dashboard. Thx.
- I’ll score 5 for quick support for now.
In this list, you can find some of the best WordPress plugins in 2022. To extend your site, you can use these plugins.
📌 Note: By regularly publishing articles on the best WordPress blog themes and best WordPress plugins for bloggers, we receive votes, referrals, and shares from our audience.
We hope that this article will be helpful for you.
You can tell us what you think about this article in the comments below. If you liked it, please share it on Facebook and Twitter.
Leave a Reply