Looking for the best WooCommerce Product Search WordPress plugins?
We provide the best WordPress plugins for WooCommerce Product Search to help you decide which plugin best fits your needs and requirements. By the end of this post, we hope you have decided on the best plugin for your WooCommerce Product Search site. These plugins also support all the advanced WordPress themes collection.
All the following plugins are for WooCommerce Product Search. This plugin listing also comes up with Ajax Search for WooCommerce and WooCommerce Search-related plugins.
📌 Note: To enhance your store’s look and functionality, we recommend that you use an advanced WooCommerce theme that includes both useful features and a nice design. Also, we suggest you see our article about the most useful WooCommerce plugins.
Ajax Search for WooCommerce
It is possible to install several plugins in WooCommerce, but FiboSearch is the most commonly used for adding product search. With this plugin, you can provide users with a beautiful, easy-to-use search tool that utilizes advanced AJAX technology.
With WooCommerce, the search tool primarily lacks live product search functionality and even an SKU search. This plugin can offer a much more sophisticated search experience, which includes live suggestions.
Ninety-six percent of major e-commerce sites now provide search autocomplete, auto-suggest, and instant search functions. Customers expect smart products to be easily accessible online in the digital age. This is a valuable feature that businesses cannot afford to lose customers.
In addition to enabling users to save time, the plugin also simplifies shopping for them, resulting in improved sales for the retailer.
As part of the Pro version, you’ll also receive a powerful index-based search engine that is up to ten times faster than the Free version and works up to 15 times faster than other popular WooCommerce search systems.
However, this plugin utilizes a template similar to that used for WooCommerce search results, which displays only results for products.
💵 The Premium version costs $49, while the Lite version has no price.
- Shows matching posts during live searches
- Searches can be conducted by product title, long description, and short description.
- It is possible to search by SKU.
- You can search in custom fields with dedicated support for ACF
- The product price can be displayed in the search results in real-time
- It’s a versatile and thorough search plugin. I love it!
- My thanks go out to the developer of this plugin.
Advanced Woo Search Plugin
A Powerful Search Plugin for WooCommerce
Using the Advanced Woo Search plugin, you can perform various advanced searches on your WooCommerce website. Furthermore, support for AJAX-based search and display of search results is provided by this plugin.
In addition to searching across all WooCommerce products, you can search by category within the product title content excerpt using this WooCommerce search plugin.
There are many options and features available on the plugin settings page. Furthermore, you can place the search box anywhere you wish using shortcodes and widgets.
The plugin supports search results pages to provide users with a better search experience. This feature allows you to quickly locate search results generated by plugins within your current page layout.
Like FiboSearch, this plugin allows you to automatically sync all of the product information for your store, so you will not have to update data manually every time you update the store.
💵 It is free for Lite. For Premium, it is a $59.
- There is an image associated with each search result
- There is a search facility for product custom fields
- Category and tag searches are available for products
- Custom taxonomies can be searched for products
- Each search result includes a price for the product
- I noticed that the default search tab in Elementor was not what I expected. I.e., to search for products, I discovered this plugin.
YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search Plugin
Improve User Experience, Improve Your Sales
By using the YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search plugin for WooCommerce, you will have access to search quickly and easily from the WordPress admin panel.
It is possible to create a simple search box in your WooCommerce store that displays products that are relevant to your search criteria immediately by using this plugin.
Like Advanced Woo Search, this plugin will make it possible for your visitors to find any WooCommerce product they are looking for, which will significantly benefit you.
By utilizing this Ajax search for WooCommerce plugin, users can search for the WooCommerce product they are looking for simply by typing in a keyword related to the product rather than manually navigating through each WooCommerce category.
You will receive suggestions as soon as you begin typing your key phrase. Based on your typed recommendations, your search results will be more accurate. You can decide what is relevant to you based on those suggestions.
💵 You can download the Pro version for $69, and the Lite version is free.
- It is possible to display WooCommerce Featured badges
- WooCommerce search results can be displayed in a variety of ways
- Adding a filter to WooCommerce search fields is possible
- You can customize the WooCommerce search form in several ways
- There are widgets and shortcodes available to display your WooCommerce search form
- This plugin has a lot of options and tools. The only problem is that you cannot customize the search box you want. For example, you cannot put a magnifier, remove a button, or any icon. The search box background color cannot be customized by CSS code either. Because the plugin won’t listen to you at all. You can’t design borders, and you can’t do an automatic search.
Premmerce Product Search Plugin
Makes The WooCommerce Product Search More Flexible
As a result of the Premmerce Product Search for WooCommerce plugin, users will be able to more effectively and efficiently search products on WooCommerce and receive different results from the spell checker.
You should consider using this plugin if you would like to improve and Ajaxify the product search in WooCommerce. A live search plugin on the results page allows users to autocomplete their searches.
A standard WooCommerce widget is available with this plugin for managing your store. As this plugin works nicely with WooCommerce’s Product Search widget, there is no need to make any adjustments.
With this plugin, as a result of the filters you have added to your store, your product search results will be displayed in a manner relevant to your potential customers.
With this plugin, you do not need to create a database of synonyms and duplicate words that may result in spelling errors and ambiguities in your product descriptions and names.
💵 Plugin premium version charges $49. There is also a free version available.
- You can show images in a live search.
- The price can be displayed in the live search results
- Live search can be hidden from stock items
- SKU searches are available for products
- A similar word search is available
- My purchase cost $150, and I had expected the plugin to last more than six months. The tech support was terrible, refusing to provide any help. I then had to purchase another YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search Premium plugin from another source.
Ivory Search Plugin
A Simple to Use Advanced WordPress Search Plugin
The Ivory Search plugin makes it easy to customize the search results according to your preferences. Additionally, this plugin allows you to customize your WordPress search function in addition to the default search functionality.
The plugin allows you to customize WordPress search and perform different types of searches on your website’s content by creating an unlimited number of search forms and adjusting the settings for each form individually.
Through its shortcodes, this plugin allows you to display custom search forms in your website’s header, the footer navigation, the menu area on pages, or custom post types as you see fit.
The plugin provides the functionality to convert any search form into an AJAX, including your current default search form.
This plugin provides an AJAX-based search engine that can be used to search posts, pages, WooCommerce products, images, and other custom post types.
💵 A free Lite version can be downloaded, and a premium version can be purchased for $19.
- There is no limit to how many search forms you can create
- Displaying Search Forms on your website is easy
- Each search form may be configured independently
- Content can be excluded from search results based on specific criteria
- The search form can be configured to search for specific content
- Search functionality on your website can be significantly improved with this plugin.
- It was a great job you did. Congratulations.
Products Filter for WooCommerce
With the WOOF plugin, you can allow your customers to sort your products using the search bar on your website by categories, attributes, product tags, and custom taxonomies.
You cannot ignore this plugin if you wish to use WooCommerce-based online stores with maximum flexibility. It supports the latest version of the WooCommerce plugin.
The API and default extensions allow you to create any search form you desire, including the default extensions, even if you are a WordPress-PHP developer. You can add HTML items to the search form interface using this plugin and create customized woo-product loop templates.
Several shortcodes are available with this plugin, such as the unique widget shortcode, which allows the addition of product filters to any part of your website.
This plugin can customize search forms to show products’ attributes as radio checkboxes or drop-down menus, with several drop-down menus and radio buttons within each drop-down menu.
A premium version of this plugin includes HTML elements such as color image labels, hierarchies, drop-down attributes, taxonomies, and checkboxes.
💵 There is a Free version and a Pro version, but the Pro version is charged at $33.
- Metadata is available for filtering WooCommerce products
- Displays and filters products based on specific criteria
- It is possible to search for products using AJAX
- A dynamic product recount is available
- It is possible to search for products using their SKUs
- Good plugin, simple to use, but complete. When I needed to translate into Italian, I very quickly added .mo and .po files. I like it!
WooCommerce Product Search Plugin
Essential for Every WooCommerce Store
A product search feature that provides instant results will likely retain customers for a long time. If the process takes too long, they will probably leave. WooCommerce Product Search is the plugin that provides instant results for your customers.
Through the use of this plugin, you will be able to learn about your customers’ search histories and analyze their search trends.
Choosing the appropriate Search Engine for your store will assist your customers in finding and purchasing suitable products, increasing your store’s popularity by making it easier for them to locate and buy the products they desire.
This plugin allows customers to find products directly from the live search field while finding product pricing and images and adding them to their shopping cart.
With this plugin, your customers can see the latest results while narrowing their search by keyword, price range, category tag, or anything else they think is relevant to their search while using the live filters.
Unfortunately, there is no free version of this plugin.
💵 With $49, you’ll get all the impactful features plus 12 months of free support.
- Features an advanced control system to set the significance of the categories and products
- Product names that are relevant to the topic are displayed
- There is a feature that provides instant search results for websites
- Products can be searched by title, category, tag, SKU, and many other criteria
- A logical approach to enhancing product relevance is available
WooCommerce Product Search Plugins: Summary
Now you know the best free WordPress plugins for the WooCommerce Product Search. Select a ready plugin and increase your site. These plugins are advanced.
📌 Note: Please take a few minutes to review our posts highlighting the modern WordPress blog themes and the best WordPress plugins for your blog, which are regularly used, voted, and shared by our readers.
Hopefully, you have found a plugin that matches your needs out of all these WooCommerce Product Search WordPress plugins.
Also, if you still do not understand something, you can ask your question in the comments section below. Please share this article on Facebook and Twitter with your friends.
Leave a Reply