Searching for the best WordPress plugins for Spinning Wheel?
With this article, you will learn about some of the best Spinning Wheel plugins for WordPress that have good support, are fast, and straightforward. These WordPress Plugins are also compatible with all popular themes in WordPress.
We have chosen plugins that are best suited to the Spinning Wheel. These plugins can be used for Discount Wheel Popup, Wheel Of Popups, Coupon Popup, Spin To Win Wheel For Website, WordPress Slot Machine, Wheel Of Fortune, and Lucky Wheel.
Thus, we present you with the best WordPress Spinning Wheel plugins of 2022:
Lucky Wheel For WooCommerce Plugin
A WooCommerce Extension
The Lucky Wheel for WooCommerce allows customers to win prizes and be compelled to sign up for newsletters. This will encourage customers to purchase more, increase traffic, and improve revenue and sales.
With this plugin, you can convert visitors into customers or, at the very least, subscribers to your newsletter. Visitors to your store can cost you a lot of time and money, so make sure that your resources are not wasted.
This plugin requires subscribers to submit their email addresses before rolling the wheel. Once the wheel has been spun, a coupon is sent to the subscribed email address. Subscribed email addresses are stored on the backend.
💵 The Premium version costs $39 and there is a Lite version that’s free.
- Labels for wheels: Each wheel slide can have a customized label
- By using the shortcode of [woocommerce_lucky_wheel], the wheel can be displayed on a particular page without a coupon popup window
- Probability of winning: You can select the chance of winning for each slide
- You may add or remove six-wheel slices for the free version, which can be up to six slices
- When the customer wins a prize, it is possible to send an email to an administrator or to a specific address
- Provides support for multiple languages
- Up to twenty slices can be added
- This plugin works well for me. No upgrade is necessary. I would like to access the e-mails the users enter, but I guess that’s a pro version feature.
- This is an excellent plugin. We can customize almost everything. However, we do not have the reduction codes immediately after spinning the wheel. We have to check our inbox for the reduction code, and we sometimes have to complain to customers about this.
- It was easy to install and customize and is an engaging add-on that gets potential customers to pay attention to it. RECOMMENDED!
WordPress Lucky Wheel Plugin
Gives You The Best Solution To Get Emails Address
With the WordPress Lucky Wheel spinning wheel plugin, you can offer your visitors the opportunity to enter their email addresses for a chance to win a prize whenever they visit your website.
Emails will be sent to visitors’ emails automatically. Emails will be stored in the backend of the plugin. Using this plugin, you can collect emails from visitors to your site; they will be delighted to fill in their email addresses.
Visitors can spin the wheel to win prizes by entering a valid email address. The prize will be sent directly to the address entered by the winner, thus preventing spammers from abusing the wheel.
However, using many h-tags for your wheel will prevent you from viewing the full spin area, and there will be no way to scroll downward.
💵 The Pro version of this plugin costs $39. The Lite version costs $0.
- The wheel can be shown with more triggers
- Sending times spinning per email
- Once the wheel has been successfully spun, it will be hidden
- The interval between email spins
- Provides support for multiple languages
- Background image for the wheel center
- Upon winning a prize, the wheel displays a congratulations message
- This plugin is good, but could it show the screen popup instead of the small icon that is hard to see for users?
- It only takes five minutes to configure.
- The issue with this plugin is that it only provides the functionality that we actually need, so it’s useless. Don’t try it.
WP Optin Wheel Plugin
Gamified Optin Email Marketing Tool For WordPress And WooCommerce
Like WordPress Lucky Wheel, the WP Optin Wheel is a spin-to-win wheel for the Website plugin that allows you to offer your visitors a chance to win free samples, coupons, or other prizes by spinning a wheel of fortune. Once you install our Spin-to-Win plugin, your conversion rate will increase by 200%!
The WP Optin Wheel may become your next best friend in email marketing. some of Its free features are as follows:
predefined themes, the ability to capture emails into MailChimp, create multiple wheels, configure winning chances separately for each slice of the wheel, and display a link in the popup box (to a product, page, ebook, etc. ).
There is also the ability to manage when the popup box appears, the option to customize the content (text, buttons, …) displayed in the popup box, and more.
💵 It’s included for free on the Lite version and for a fee on the Premium version.
- You can use the WordPress form builders to create any type of opt-in form
- Features ChatFuel and Chatchamp integration for Messenger opt-in
- Some themes are seasonal, such as those associated with Christmas and Halloween
- Automated coupon integration for WooCommerce
- You can use this shortcode to create a spinning wheel on any post, page, or widget (not as a popup, but directly on the page)
- You may create your own theme by starting with a predefined theme and then editing it to your satisfaction
- The plug-in is well-thought-out and works as it should! Editing settings is a child’s play. Had a twosome contact moment with support and received excellent service! Well deserved a href=”https://betterstudio.com/wordpress-plugins/best-star-rating-plugins-for-wordpress/” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>5 star rating/a> if you ask me and therefore 5* 🙂
- Very professional and friendly service. Couldn’t be better!*
- I got happy when I found this plugin, which is very simple to use, easy to modify, and good-looking.
Spin Wheel Pop Up Plugin
Spin Wheel Pop Ups For Winning Merchants
With the Spin Wheel Pop Up plugin, you offer your customers the opportunity to spin for a chance to win a coupon, effectively encouraging them to make a purchase immediately.
This WordPress slot machine has been a very popular Shopify plugin, and now it is available for WooCommerce stores.
Engaging shoppers through spin wheel popups can turn the slowest of sale days into an exciting event by offering irresistible products while driving four times more email subscriptions than a generic ‘10% off’ popup, converting traffic into sales.
An interactive popup is an effective means for starting a conversation with users, engaging them, and making a purchase.
💵 It’s free. There is no charge for this plugin.
- Fields that are required
- Counter for scarcity
- A coupon is automatically applied to the shopping cart
- A segmentation approach
- Providing translations
- There are fortune wheels
- Timer for Countdown
- GDPR readiness and privacy concerns
- An interactive, mobile-friendly popup
- Updates on the weekly reports
- I think the quality of the support from the help desk is very good, so 5 stars*10.000 is a must for good work!
- I can’t find words to describe how good Andrea’s work is. You have to get it if you want the best gamification app. (And it’s fast – very fast – there is no impact on my site speed.) I’m just like wow, get it!
- Our experience with the plugin was excellent and the support team was super friendly and prompt in answering my client’s specific needs. Thank you so much, Andrea, good work!
Discount Win-Wheel for WooCommerce Plugin
Another Excellent Option For Adding A Spin To Win Popup In WooCommerce
The Discount Win-Wheel for WooCommerce plugin is an excellent solution for adding a spin-to-win popup within WooCommerce.
It is exceptionally easy to use and features a drag and drop builder that can further customize your spin-to-win popup by adding or removing sections and changing the positioning.
Several triggers can initiate spin wheel loading, including on-page loading, clicking on an icon, or exiting the website.
This plugin generates coupon codes and sends them automatically by email. From the administrator dashboard, you can see the activity and the status of coupons. It is translation prepared.
With this premium plugin, you can increase sales by letting your visitors know about various schemes that can be employed to increase their interaction with your website.
💵 Plugin price is $(Needs Quote) with free 12 months support.
- You can set the timing of the popup display easily
- Multi-location popup wheel capability
- Suitable for use with WPML
- Features various triggers, such as loading the page, clicking an icon, and closing the window
Wheel of Popups Plugin
Makes It Super Easy To Add A Woocommerce Spin A Wheel Popup To Your Ecommerce Store
Like Spin Wheel Pop Up, the Wheel of Pop-Ups is the world’s first popup plugin that offers customers spin-to-win discounts to encourage them to complete their purchases.
In addition, Wheel of Popups can be used on WordPress sites to increase traffic and engage users.
This plugin works with all platforms, including WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento, etc. It can also be integrated into WordPress sites for increased engagement and traffic.
A discount wheel popup template is available that can be easily customized about colors, fonts, and text.
It is also equipped with several marketing tools to help you initiate new campaigns in front of your target audience. Unfortunately, there is no free version of this plugin.
💵 The plugin is offered for a fixed price of $19/month, which includes 12 months of support.
- An overview of all the spin-to-win campaigns
- Analytical and reporting capabilities in real-time
- A dedicated account manager is available to assist
- The collected email addresses and phone numbers can be viewed in advance
Thus, we conclude
This article offered you the options of using WordPress plugins for Spinning Wheel purposes. To extend your site, we suggest you use these plugins.
I hope you found this helpful.
Feel free to share which plugin you love in the comments section below. Stay up to date with our newest articles on Facebook and Twitter! Also, don’t forget to share this post!
Leave a Reply