How do you find the best Before and After WordPress plugins to take your site to the next level?
Here you will find the best Before and After plugins for WordPress, and the best options, features, and settings. The best WordPress plugins are also mobile-friendly and speed-optimized, and you can use them with all popular themes on WordPress.
The following WordPress plugins were specifically created for Before and After. They also relate to Display Photos Before and After, Divi Before and After Slider, Elementor Before and After Slider, WordPress Image Compare Plugin, Before After Image Comparison, and other relevant plugins.
Here are the best WordPress before and afters for 2022:
Elementor Widgets, Templates, and Blocks for WordPress Plugin
You can view the results of your edits directly on your WordPress website with the Before and After plugin. It works with WooCommerce, Gutenberg, Divi, and other popular page builders.
Use the Different Versions of the Product plugin to inspect in one step all the different versions of a product that have been created.
You may want to consider putting your website's before and after effects into a slider. This will cause visitors to feel positive when they learn how well it has been designed to handle responsive design and has an intuitive user interface.
Ultimate Addons is the perfect solution for anyone who strives to build a website that stands out from the crowd.
This growing library of genuinely unique and creative Elementor widgets is perfect to build your website quickly and easily Regardless of whether you are a designer or a do-it-yourselfer, you will increase your productivity and manage your project efficiently.
This website enables you to create a professional website in less than 3 hours when you choose from more than 100 professionally-designed templates. Even better, you can customize every detail of the templates to suit your tastes and requirements.
For web designers, cross-site copy and paste provide a significant time-saving opportunity. Reuse the design of your site across multiple domains using cross-site copy and paste. Simply copy and paste your website sections, pages, and widgets between domains.
💵 Before And After is a progressive plugin priced at $59.00.
- Choose whatever color, font, position, and style you want for labels
- With a few tweaks to the widget settings, you can switch the slider on and off when necessary
- Slide styles can be applied according to your preferences
- There is the possibility of adding more than one slider to a page
- Based on the requirements, both horizontal and vertical layouts can be applied
Before-and-after Image Sliders Creation in Divi Plugin
There is a new Divi Builder feature infused with Before + After for Divi, making it easy to create a simple, yet synthetic Before and After image.
The minimal, responsive theme is designed specifically to be used with the Divi Builder plugin and themes such as Elegant Themes Divi, as well as other themes.
This Divi plug-in has been designed to work with Visual Builder as well as make it possible for you to select the size of your images within the Divi module. Images must be of similar sizes and must compliment the size set. Expert customer support is available.
This plugin is one of the best ways to integrate a Before and After Image Slider to your website. The unique feature of this plugin is that you can compare more than two images simultaneously and have an unlimited number of sliders on any given webpage.
If you wish to use the Divi Before and After Slider feature in your WordPress website, you need only add this plugin to your website in order to make comparisons between the before and after shots.
Furthermore, the Divi Editor tool offers a variety of other functions, such as the ability to respond to changes on the page, hover effects, vertical and horizontal style comparisons, integration with the Divi Builder, and a shortcode generator.
💵 Now you can download and install it for FREE.
- Lazy-load plugins are compatible with this plugin, but the slider images are not supported
- Using the program with Visual Builder is possible
- Comparing each image with approximately the same number of others
- The ability to crop images and select the image size that is needed is available
- Automatically moving slide bars when the cursor is moved downward
- Great for Divi!
- We are thankful for your plugin, you deserve five stars. Please consider adding more features!
Before After Image Comparison Slider for Elementor
Before After for Elementor allows you to compare two images before and after they have been modified. With both of these plugins, you can compare two images on the front-end after they have been modified.
In addition to allowing you to easily add an infinite number of sliders, this plugin lets you display and modify the sliders directly on the web on any device, be it a touch-screen device or a desktop computer, the plugin is user-friendly and responsive.
You can also customize the image size with this plugin so that you can display images that you have created yourself in the sliders.
The plugin is one of the most popular WP plugins, which enables you to provide images in case studies that highlight the differences between the image used and the original image.
Additionally, it has an intuitive admin panel, shortcodes, as well as mobile-friendly shortcodes. In addition, it is highly customizable due to the Before After Slider Multipurpose Plugin that is used among its features.
This plugin allows you to easily integrate a before-and-after slider into your website built using Elementor. This will enable you to use the wonderful features it has to offer and help your visitors absorb the information it provides.
As with other Before and After plugins, this is a freemium WordPress plugin. The pro version of the plugin offers a variety of advanced features and capabilities that are extremely useful and important for web designers.
💵 The download and use of this plugin are free.
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Several browsers are compatible with this tool
- CSS and JS customizations at the global scale
- All modern operating systems and web browsers are supported by this product
- Thanks for this awesome plugin and great support, you've been very helpful. This topic was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by
- There was a bug with the plugin that caused my website to crash
Beautiful Before After Image Comparison Slider or Gallery WordPress Plugin
Through the installation of Ultimate Before After Image Slider & Gallery-BEAF you will have access to an exemplary gallery and slider for displaying both before and after images on your website. Using this plugin, you will be able to create multiple galleries and sliders on your site for free.
In addition to this, you may also choose a premium account to continue to make use of BEAF's premium features.
BEAF provides you with the flexibility to select any image for your gallery or slider. It integrates well with well-known page builders such as WP Bakery, Elementor, Beaver, Divi, and Gutenberg.
Although the app offers many great free features, you may still be able to take advantage of them without breaking the bank thanks to the feature panel, which makes it easy for users to add and remove features.
This application allows you to not only customize the label before and after it is applied, but also the background and color of the label. This application provides multiple layout options both horizontally and vertically as well.
As a result of the plugin's lightweight design, it will not slow down or interfere with the loading of your site.
You will also have access to advanced features if you purchase the paid version, in addition to all of the free features available through the plugin. This plugin is a freemium plugin, and there is a pro version as well.
💵 This premium plugin costs $12.00, but a free version can also be downloaded.
- Depending on your preferences, you may set the height, width, and alignment
- A slider that allows the selection of a single image and the application of effects
- There is the possibility of filtering the gallery
- The ‘Read More' button can be customized to suit your needs
- The slider automatically adjusts as you move it
- Those who purchase the pro version will have access to additional layouts
- I'm grateful to the developers for their quick response. We're using dynamic content and Elementor on a site. They were able to quickly resolve the issue and provide the functionality that the client requested. I highly recommend this plugin.
- The Pro version came with the – for me essential – 3-image add-on, but my sliders suddenly stopped appearing. Support was quick to answer, and it turned out that I had downloaded an old version of the add-on. It now works as it should. I am happy!
Comparison Image Block Creator Plugin for WordPress
For an understanding of how the slider will affect your WordPress website, you can adjust and monitor the results before and after integrating the Image Comparison Block plugin.
This WordPress plugin compares images quickly and easily. It is compatible with Divi, Gutenberg editor, WooCommerce, and many other popular page builders for WordPress.
You can compare your product versions together with a before-and-after image comparison tool. You can do this by comparing different versions of the same product together on one page.
Using the image compare plugin for WordPress, significant information and comparisons can be provided in an easy to understand and compare format, while also providing your users with a convenient method to view the information.
An intuitive interface and a simple slider allow you to display your results before and after a visitor visits your website. It is easy to leave a good impression since it is well designed and has simple poses, as well as an intuitive interface that works flawlessly on any device.
Furthermore, the plugin allows you to add an image without worrying about its size or the size of the theme's image. Additionally, the plugin allows you to view how the slider appears on your website whilst editing it.
With the help of this tool, you can create an unlimited amount of sliders on your website, which will make it look more visually appealing and more functional, therefore increasing the popularity of your website.
💵 There is no charge for this plugin. You can download it and use it for free.
- Provides support for all modern web browsers and devices
- On a single page, it is possible to create an unlimited number of sliders
- Backgrounds can be customized
- The text can be customized in a number of ways
- A variety of orientations depending on the context
- Compatibility with all browsers and platforms
- As said in the title, this plugin works great and does exactly what it’s supposed to do. I am wondering if the support will be good when new updates for WordPress come out. Will it be maintained when WordPress updates and the plugin stops working? Right now it works like a charm but would love to hear about future update plans.
WordPress Plugin of Twentytwenty Script for Before After Image Comparison
In addition to being a popular plugin, Twenty20 features an amazingly simplistic interface suitable for learning purposes, including simple shortcodes and drawers in widgets that can be both horizontal and vertical.
By using the before-and-after slider plugin, you can quickly switch between two images of similar sizes. This contributes to the better performance of the responsive theme.
As an easy-to-use tool, it will also prove to be of great assistance for those new to WordPress, as it allows users to quickly and easily add shortcodes to widgets as well as sliders, both horizontally and vertically. The Text editor button allows you to add sliders to widgets, as well.
WP Bakery, UX Builder, and Visual Composer have all been updated to support several popular page builders.
Besides adding the capability to compare two pictures horizontally, vertically, and left-to-right, it also offers the option of comparing the two images horizontally or vertically, as well as comparing the results of the two images on a slideshow comparison screen.
Sliders can be easily inserted into the post text editor with one click, and you can also resize the pictures quickly. Excellent customer service is provided as well.
💵 The use of this plugin is free. Download it for free.
- Sliders for vertical and horizontal positioning
- Simple and straightforward, the user interface is also suitable for beginners
- By clicking the text editor button, you can add a slider
- Various types of shortcodes can be used with this plugin for the purpose of executing various types of actions
- I highly recommend this plugin for photographers, photo retouchers, and editors. Easy to install and implement, and has recently stopped working due to a conflict with another plugin. The support was amazing, and the developer fixed the issue right away.
Image Slideshow Option WordPress Plugin
Using the BA Plus – Before & After Image Slider plugin, you will be able to define the alt attributes of images that you upload, resulting in an SEO-optimized website This plugin has been tested successfully on the latest WordPress versions on the most recent WordPress servers.
Additionally, the plugin has a lite version that includes ample support for shortcodes and offers excellent display and development features. In addition, the plugin has a pro version that includes additional features.
The plugin enables you to display photos before and after your website redesign, so you can make comparisons both within and outside of your website. This plugin is very useful for users who wish to conduct a comparison between two websites.
Besides having the option to use the overlay mode, you can also define attributes such as alt values for the left and right sides and create shortcodes quite easily.
It allows you to easily make comparisons between two images using a functional shortcode. This is an ideal tool for showing the differences between before and after results, such as for makeup, redesigns, photography, websites, and even landmarks.
Through theme-assisted styles, the theme looks good on any screen size. The Plugin, which provides an intuitive user interface, also allows you to divide the screen in diagonal directions.
💵 In the premium version, a price is charged for the plugin, while the Lite version is free.
- The Customizer allows you to import and export data
- The initial position of your slider can be determined by your code
- Comparisons between two or more images are possible
- A change in the duration of the slide is possible
- Exporting a slider to a static HTML page can be accomplished via Slider to HTML
- Whenever you move the cursor, the bar will automatically slide down
- On mobile devices, swipes and taps are quick and easy
- All the data described fulfill them to the letter, providing a variety of views for this model that I have never seen before. I have seen a number of plugins and this is the best I have seen.
In a conclusion, let us state
In conclusion, with all these best Before and After WordPress plugins, you can make a fantastic-looking website in less than 24 hours with a ready plugin.
Thanks for reading this article. I hope you found it useful.