Earlier this week, one of our users asked us what plugins we recommend for WordPress Read More Buttons.
Plugins on this page are for visitors looking for a Read More Button plugin. You can also use them for the Read More Expand, Show More Button, and Elementor Read More Button.
Check out some of the most popular WordPress plugins for the Read More Button in 2022:
a Gutenberg Blocks Plugin
The purpose of the Ultimate Blocks plugin is to enhance the functionality of the new WordPress Block Editor by extending certain features already available.
This Gutenberg plugin includes more than 18 blocks designed to make it easier to write engaging blog posts.
A handy block is available under this plugin's ‘Show more' link, called the ‘Read More Expand' block, which allows you to hide specific content sections. To view the hidden content on the page, visitors must click on the ‘show more' button.
As well as these essential blocks, this plugin also contains content toggle blocks, an accordion tabbed content block, a content filter, a table of contents, a call to action image slider, progress bars, etc.
💵 It is FREE to use the Ultimate Blocks plugin.
- Compatible with Gutenberg editor
- You can disable unnecessary blocks
- Other functional Gutenberg blocks are available
- Optimized for search engines
- It's handy to be able to toggle between types of content. I have already switched to another model that does not require this plugin, but I can see how it would be helpful in lots of situations.
Show More Content But Not Affect Users Experience
With the Read More Without Refresh plugin, your WordPress site will have read-more and reload functionality without having to refresh.
If you use this plugin, your users will be able to read your longer content without needing to refresh their browser by simply clicking on the read more button instead of reloading the page.
This plugin allows you to use its unique shortcodes across your website at any point where you would like to access this great functionality.
Using the shortcode, your users can hide the predefined content so that the rest of the content can be viewed once they click the ‘read more' link.
After the user has previously hidden the content, the content must be re-unveiled by pressing the button a second time. A button can also be customized by selecting a color that corresponds to your company's image.
💵 It's an advanced plugin written by a professional author, and it's FREE.
- There is a detailed documentation
- The read more / read less button is available
- There are shortcodes available
- Compatible with the Gutenberg block
- A customizable button is provided
- You should do this when you type in texts or group images. However, if you select the transparent background color (in settings, not white or another color), it will be perfect! I've been cheating with this by erasing the #colors on the background. Thank you, George.
The Most Complete Read More Plugin
The Read more By Adam plugin is a plugin that includes an Elementor Read More Button widget. With this plugin, you have access to 40 predefined button styles.
By adding custom text to the end of each paragraph, this plugin allows you to customize it. This plugin can add the read more button to your page regardless of your decision. In addition, you can add animation effects to your text to make it appear cool when it expands.
Furthermore, you have the option to change the size and style of the button. Using shortcodes, your excerpt may be hidden in the same manner as other plugins on your site. You can also create an unlimited number of read more buttons.
In the Pro version of this plugin, alignment buttons can have hover effects, and the hover background color can be customized.
💵 The Lite version of the plugin charges $0, and the Pro version charges $19.
- There is a button background available
- You can resize the button's height and width
- There are unlimited buttons
- Button typography is available
- Custom animation duration for expansion is provided
- The plug-in cannot be used in this form, so it's useless. Please fix the problem or tell me that the plug-in works only in the pro version if that's the case.
A Powerful Read More Plugin
The WP show more plugin allows you to manage long content in order to make it appear shorter and hides the text between a shortcode and the original text.
This plugin will notify visitors of a hidden message when they click on the user-defined link or button. The plugin also includes shortcodes that can be used to add a specific element, such as showing more buttons to your posts.
Due to the fact that it is built on HTML codes, this plugin is easy to use; it allows you to play around with HTML codes if you are familiar with them. It is, therefore, possible to change the font type or color manually if you so desire.
💵 The plugin is free of charge. No fees apply.
- A good choice for HTML users
- An excellent UI is available
- There are buttons to add shortcodes
- There is a result dashboard available
- It is possible to manually modify the colors, fonts, etc
- The other five plugins I tried previously (before this one) ranged from frustrating to useless.
Finalizing all discussions
We tried to offer you all the information about the best WordPress Read More Button plugins. These plugins can enhance your website.
📌 Note: Please take a few minutes to review our posts highlighting the modern WordPress blog themes and the best WordPress plugins for your blog, which are regularly used, voted, and shared by our readers.
You can promote your Read More Button episodes across the internet using a range of advanced Read More Button WordPress plugins. We hope you find what you are looking for.