Would you like to find the best White Label WordPress plugin?
Here, we review only the best White Label WordPress plugins, with detailed reviews to help you choose the right one for you. All these best WordPress plugins provide advanced features and capabilities and are compatible with the latest WordPress themes.
Further, all of the following plugins are specifically for the White Label. Nevertheless, they work well with WooCommerce White Label, Dashboard Theme, Login Page Customizer, White Label Branding, and Elementor White Label.
Now let’s explore the top 10 WordPress plugins for White Label in 2022:
a White Label WordPress Plugin
The WPAlter plugin for WordPress allows you to customize the look and feel of your WordPress dashboard theme and, as a result, hide certain admin items according to the user role assigned to your site.
This plugin allows you to select and delete dashboard widgets created by third-party plugins and add any number of custom links to the admin bar. There is no limit to the number of times a custom link can be added to the admin bar.
You can use this white label plugin for WooCommerce stores. Also, it does not affect compatibility with most popular plugins, including Visual Composer, Contact Form 7, and WordPress Caching plugins.
Additionally, this package includes 25 custom admin themes and unlimited color options.
In addition to deleting dashboard widgets, adding admin bar items, redirecting users after they have logged in, and adding new widgets, the admin bar menu should also be deleted. Unfortunately, there is no free version of this plugin.
💵 It includes free 12-month support and updates. The cost is $31.
- Support is provided for multiple sites
- It is possible to customize the admin menu items based on roles
- It is possible to customize the login theme
- The number of custom widgets on your dashboard is unlimited
- Various white-label email services are available
- Change your WordPress admin panel if you want to alter it…
- Great plug-in. Allows tons of customization that really enhances the experience of working with the WordPress Dashboard. Thanks a lot.
White Label CMS Plugin
Allows You to Set Up and Customize The Dashboard
White Label CMS is a plugin that enables you to configure and customize the dashboard using the White Label CMS wizard.
Consequently, you will also be able to design customized login pages for your clients and add your logo to the header and footer. Additionally, you will be able to control what menu items appear during the login process for your clients.
Developers who wish to make their clients’ content management system personalized and less confusing may use this plugin.
Providing a branded login page will impress your client. You can include your company logo or the client’s, attach a background image, or customize the CSS attributes if you wish.
WordPress sites can be customized in the backend by using this plugin so that a client does not feel as though they are visiting a generic site rather than a customized one.
💵 You’re FREE to join. There’s no charge.
- Using the White Label CMS Wizard, you can easily create a customized dashboard
- Your dashboard can be customized
- Your client can select which menus to display
- You can customize the login page
- Your logo can be added to the header and footer
- i will give it 5 stars but doesn’t have the option to create new admin menu items or change link test.
- There was a bug in the app, but it was soon fixed and an update was released the next day. Awesome! Highly recommended!
a Custom Dashboard & Login Page
Like WPAlter, with the AGCA plugin, you can customize the WordPress admin panel, the login page, the admin menu, the background, and all the text surrounding it.
It is possible to make the admin panel easier to use by adding widgets, the WordPress logo, links, help, and screen options to improve the user experience.
Furthermore, this WordPress plugin also includes custom CSS and Java scripts and customization settings for exporting and importing.
This plugin allows you to customize all aspects of the WordPress admin page, login page, admin bar, admin menu, etc., at the granular level of customization that you desire.
Furthermore, in addition to the options listed above, you may customize your admin and login pages with dashboard widgets, help & screen options, and WordPress logos, links, menus, etc. You may read more about these options below.
Additionally, the admin menu can be modified, removed, and added to. Finally, the admin menu can be customized with your own iconography and color scheme.
💵 $49 for the Pro version; free for the Lite version.
- A variety of other admin panels are available
- The admin panel can be customized by adding your own content, images, and text
- Fully integrated with the Absolutely Glamorous Custom Admin Panel
- Admin bar items can be hidden or changed
- The admin bar can be removed from WordPress traces
- In fact, the client doesn’t even need to see all of it when it’s not necessary.
- Simple, intuitive, and most importantly fast! I use it on my client builds so the WP admin panel doesn’t intimidate them. Highly recommended.
Custom Login Page Customizer Plugin
Allows You to Easily Customize Your Login Page
Like AGCA, with the Custom Login Page Customizer plugin, you can create a custom login page integrated with your WordPress customizer. You will have the ability to preview your changes before you make them live. This plugin also integrates SEO, authorship, licensing, and promotion.
You can use this WordPress Customizer plugin to customize your login page without writing a single line of code. You can customize colors, backgrounds, and more without learning programming languages.
This plugin allows users to customize the login page of WordPress. It is primarily used by users who do not care about the whole dashboard and are only concerned with the login page.
Various customization options are available in the free version. The premium version includes a reCAPTCHA-based verification mechanism.
Colors, background styles, form styles, etc., can also be customized. For maximum performance and speed, it is recommended to obtain the premium version.
Unfortunately, customization is limited since the plugin was designed specifically for login pages; therefore, you cannot customize your entire dashboard with it.
💵 You can download the Premium and Lite versions for free.
- A real-time customization option is available via the Live Customizer
- You can customize the login form’s background and size, as well as modify the fields and the text
- All fields and forms are available in unlimited colors
- The login button can be styled
- There is a customized main background or image
- Easily customized as you like
- Beautiful, lightweight plug-in. Thanks for your work.
- A popular and useful plugin for customizing the login page, I use it on all my websites
a White Label WordPress, Custom Login Page Customizer
Branda is a popular white-label branding plugin for WordPress. Using it, you will have the ability to make changes to every aspect of your dashboard, customize the login screen, customize your dashboard’s color scheme, and even change or remove logos.
It is possible to change the delivery of our system emails and the maintenance mode and come soon pages by clicking a few buttons. We also add a few front-end options for author boxes, cookie notices, header and footer content, and document links to your blog.
In addition, some utility options are also available to you, for example, images, comment control, tracking codes, website mode, site generator, and text replacement.
This plugin includes widgets and other features and enables imports and exports of data, coming soon pages, and under construction pages.
The WordPress admin page can be customized in various ways, including changing the logo, displaying the toolbar to logged-out users, and adding custom text below the admin menu. The admin menu can also be customized based on the user role or a custom user type.
💵 Lite version is free, and the Pro version costs $7/month.
- You can customize the dashboard widget for the news feed
- Various locations can be used to insert tracking codes on your website
- Your posts will be accompanied by a responsive author box
- You may disable comments on articles, pages, or throughout the site
- It is possible to customize the color scheme and manage the colors
- My head is spinning over this plugin not having more reviews and downloads. Rolling it out across all sites now that I know how powerful it is. Combined with Defender Pro and Smush, it’s added so much functionality to the back-end. A nice replacement for the now-defunct Adminimize.
White Label Plugin
a WordPress Custom Login Page, Dashboard, and Admin
The White Label WordPress plugin will let you add a custom logo and custom login and even allow you to create a complete custom WordPress dashboard with your widget.
Further, this plugin will allow you to customize the accepting message, the background color, the image, and the credit field in the admin footer section.
You can customize WordPress’ welcome panel so it replaces the default one provided by the software. You can modify the dashboard widgets in the same way or create your own customized widget with your desired content.
With this plugin, you can customize the admin area of your WordPress site in many ways. For example, you can select a color scheme for all users and apply it to all logins, or you can change the menu bar and footer of the dashboard after a user has logged in.
💵 For Lite, it is free. For Premium, it is $39.
- You can remove widgets from the dashboard
- Creating custom dashboard widgets is possible
- Your site can be modified to remove the admin bar
- You can hide sidebar menu items from other users
- It is possible to remove individual widgets from the dashboard
- I am very excited to use it with my clients as it has all the features I had been searching for!
- Quite simple and very effective. Great customer support
White Label Branding for Elementor Plugin
a White Label Branding feature for Elementor Page Builder
With the White Label Branding for Elementor page builder, you can easily create custom pages that match your branding and can be set up in just minutes.
These plugins allow you to white label Elementor, which gives your users the impression that you have created your own page builder from scratch.
This plugin gives you a white label option for Elementor. It provides you with many features and an excellent option for customizing Elementor. However, you can still find the word ‘Elementor’ in quite a few places.
For example, exit elementor, about elementor, the elementor dashboard, etc., when you are editing with elementor. Besides modifying the skin color, it also allows you to alter the plugin name. It is the most effective free method.
💵 Free download is included as well as future updates.
- The plugin description can be changed
- It is possible to change the menu label
- You have the option of changing the developer or agency
- The URL of your website can be changed
- You can change the Editing Text in Elementor
- Because it allows me to white label Elementor, my clients will think I made my own page builder!
- Although it still shows ‘Get more with Elementor Pro’ in the actual builder, I hope it will be improved.
The top White Label plugins!
With this post, we discussed the best WordPress White Label plugins. These plugins are effective. By using them, you may have a perfect site.
📌 Recommended: By regularly publishing articles on the best WordPress blog themes and best WordPress plugins for bloggers, we receive votes, referrals, and shares from our audience.
We hope you will find this article useful.
Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions about the post. Please share it with your friends on Facebook or Twitter if you enjoyed reading the list.
Leave a Reply