You must choose an effective WordPress plugin for a visitor counter, right?
If you haven't got the time or knowledge of WordPress, we picked out 5 of the modern WordPress plugins for Visitor Counter that we believe will save you time and energy. These plugins have an eye-catching design, rated by you, the client! Moreover, they are compatible with the best WordPress themes.
WordPress plugins related to Visitor Counters have been produced by the developers. This plugin listing includes Visitor Tracking, Elementor Visitor Counter Widget, WooCommerce Product View Counter, WordPress Fake Visitor Counter, Page Counter, Visitor Statistics, and Post Views Counter.
What are the best WordPress plugins for Visitor Counter sites in 2022?
Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress
The most popular analytics plugin on this list is MonsterInsights. It is trusted by users, making it a good choice.
In addition to the reporting capabilities included in all subscription plans from this plugin, there is also the capability of real-time reporting. Whatever plan you choose for your business, you can fully utilize it.
Suppose WooCommerce tracking has been enabled in MonsterInsights. In that case, your store's essential metrics will be presented in a single dashboard. For example, the conversion rate of your WooCommerce store, the total revenue, the average order value, and the source of referrals.
Also, this plugin can be used as a WooCommerce product view counter to show you the most popular products in your store.
This plugin does not only serve as a live visitors counter; it also integrates with Google Analytics and Google Search Console accounts, so you have access to highly accurate statistics using your WordPress dashboard.
Moreover, since you do not have to log in and out of your accounts to access the information, you can collect user information seamlessly without logging in every time. It is also a WordPress fake visitor counter plugin.
💵 There is a Lite version and a Premium version of this plugin. The Premium version charges $199, while the Lite version costs $0.
- You will find real-time statistics that you may evaluate in real-time
- Allows you to learn a great deal about your visitors
- It is possible to gain greater insight into Google Analytics by taking advantage of its universal visitor tracking feature
- You can analyze where your site visitors come from before landing on your site
- Google Analytics can be configured in a matter of minutes
- Your website is so easy to use; thanks!
- Works fine for my sites.
- The setup is simple.
Adds W3counter S Free Web Stats to Your WordPress Dashboard
Like MonsterInsights, the W3Counter Free Real-Time Web Stats plugin, a free real-time web statistics plugin for WordPress, allows you to see your free web statistics in real-time.
This WP Analytics allows you to view real-time statistics about your website traffic and is a free plugin. It will continue to be available as long as WordPress remains active.
By incorporating it into your website, you can discover what your visitors want, build a following, increase sales, and measure your progress.
With this plugin, you can easily understand all the dashboards and reports generated without studying a manual or attending a training session.
You will see your visitors' geographical location, languages, and how they interact with your website, no matter where they are located or which device they use.
💵 The free version is available for download, whereas the pro version costs $5/month.
- You can view your most popular posts through the Post Views Counter option
- You will be able to view the number of visitors each month, week, and day
- Information about visitors, such as IP addresses, locations, browser types, and operating systems, is available
- You can identify which searches lead visitors to your web pages
- You will be able to see the most popular browsers, operating systems, and screen sizes
- Information is provided on websites about the amount of time spent on each page and the bounce rate
- I do not understand why a statistics plugin must register based on data, but I can live with it.
- You will need to register with the author's website. This topic was modified two years, nine months ago by the admin.
- Although the site looks good initially, you must create an account to do so – not a problem. However, they immediately force you to upgrade by forcing a statistics counter on your webpage, which you can opt not to display.
One of The Best Visitor Counter Plugin
The WPS Visitor Counter plugin allows you to track the number of visitors to your site by day, month, or year. It displays the traffic and visitor statistics on the right corner of your website.
As a result of utilizing this type of plugin, you will be able to enhance your credibility. Since the plugin will do that for you, you will not be required to provide any information regarding the fact that your blog is visited by hundreds of thousands of visitors daily.
There are various counter plugins available on the market. Still, this plugin differs from others. It displays the current number of visitors and those visiting from the previous day or the previous month.
The type of data you require is entirely up to you, so you can decide what to display. You can rest assured that the data provided by this plugin is accurate. Unfortunately, the plugin contains an error relating to the display of missing alt tags, which is not beneficial to SEO.
💵 For this plugin, there is no charge. It is free.
- It supports a wide variety of websites.
- You can access statistics showing your website's traffic and the number of visitors.
- It is possible to view the number of users online at any given moment
- You can verify the validity of every data point with ease
- The plugin is in action on my website at www. good opium. Where you can see the plugin in action. This topic was modified one year ago by Mohit Pal.
- It's just what I wanted! Thank you!
a Plugin to Show The Current Active Visitors On The Website
Like WPS Visitor Counter Plugin, you can use The Visitor Counter Plugin to view how many people are following you on the home page of your site or any other section of the site. It is simple and easy to use and offers some basic but reliable functionality.
Furthermore, you can use it to change the title, add your captions, and customize your website's background and text colors.
You may choose this visitor counter because it is easy to use and has hassle-free navigation. You do not need to learn coding skills or hire a developer to develop your website because it is compatible with WordPress and the latest version, so you can easily install it.
In addition, the plugin can be displayed both as a widget and shortcode. It is also simple to set up. Simply click on the plugin, navigate the ‘Add New' menu within the WordPress dashboard section, and click ‘Activate.'
💵 Free download of this plugin is available.
- It is possible to change the color of the text and background
- It is possible to adjust the radius of the border
- You can adjust the element's width
- You will have the option of changing your title
- Calculates the number of active visitors on the website at any given time
- Plugins fail to close PHP sessions, don't allow API rests, and don't allow loopbacks: I had to disable the plugins, and the error messages have gone…
- This is easy to use! Just pick your colors, then add the shortcode to any page.
Allows You to Display All Your Live Users
The Live Visitor Counter plugin displays a live audience counter, but many other options are available on the web. It is lightweight and straightforward, so it does not offer other complex functionalities.
It includes a unique and beautiful design that allows you to read data about your website visitors and visually enhance your business plan.
Moreover, due to this page visit counter's simplicity and bare functionality, it can also display the number of existing, live, and total visitors as quickly as possible.
This counter is not only available in dark mode, but there is also a white model that makes it much easier to read. This type of counter is excellent for tracking website performance. Unfortunately, the welcome dashboard cannot inform you of any users online.
💵 Free plugin. It costs nothing.
- Your numbers may be transferred from the previous counter if you so desire
- You can view the number of live visitors by going to the Live Visitors page
- You can choose from several styles of transparent backgrounds
- You can see how many unique visitors there were during each session
- I had difficulty loading it. It still says ‘Loading… ‘
- I like the dark mode in the plugin. It's simple and awesome.
Track Your Site Traffic and Improve Your Business Strategy
By using the Elementor Visitor Counters widget, you will know how many visitors the site has and what the most popular items are.
With dashboards, tracking the basic statistics is quicker and easier than ever before, as they are free of coding requirements and do not require data analytics.
This plugin will enable you to quickly establish your reputation as a reputable company and increase the number of leads you receive.
Utilizing its customizable options and convenient layouts, you can quickly integrate this widget into your website, making it user-friendly and easy to use. Unfortunately, there is no free version of this plugin.
💵 With $(Needs Quote), you'll purchase this plugin and receive 12 months of support.
- A variety of time intervals are available for tracking your statistics
- You can contribute content to the website even if you have no technical expertise
- Access to all metrics is easy and intuitive due to the layout
- You can change the size and weight of the font according to your requirements
- Several color schemes are available, including lights, darks, and customized options
- As well as being easy to use, it does not require coding or SEO expertise
Visitor counter WordPress plugins: Roundup
You can use these WordPress plugins to extend your website. This post reviewed the best and most effective visitor counter WordPress plugins.
We hope these plugins will assist you in bringing your site to your customers' attention.