Are you looking for a WordPress plugin for printing in a fast way? Is it hard for you to determine what plugin to use?
This is the right page for you!
We have built a list of all those WordPress plugins fantastic for the Print to assist you. The best decision should be easy, quick, visually appealing, clean, and with good support for WordPress themes. And we have considered all these requirements while making this curated bundle of the best WordPress Print plugins.
Additionally, all of the following plugins are for Print. These WordPress plugins are also operable for people trying to find Printer, Print-O-Matic, Printer Friendly, Print On Demand, Print to PDF, and much more related.
You can also check our step-by-step guide for disabling the print screen button on WordPress if you want to disable the PrintSrc or browser print functionality on your site.
Now, let’s dive into the list of best WordPress plugins for Print in 2022:
Print Any Post, Page Or Element Simply
Print-O-Matic is a WordPress plugin that simply provides you with a direct and easy shortcode to posts and other sections on your site, enabling users to print the whole post or just a single HTML element inside the post or any other section.
After you’ve finally installed and enabled the plugin on your website, you just need to make sure that you would adjust its configurations and customizations by personalizing it and determining how you want the printed page to appear using CSS modification that you’ve created yourself.
If you have any problem at any point when using this tool, you can always refer to the detailed and comprehensive documentation, including demonstrations provided by the developer, for more assistance.
💵 You can get this well-documented plugin for FREE.
- It even has the option for users to customize the print page CSS code by adding their own
- There are a total of five distinct print icons to pick from
- Fantastic support team and outstanding customer service is provided
- Custom text and modification may be added to the various part and sections of the printed pages, which can make them impressive
- Supports all WordPress themes
- Great plugin: works well, simple, well documented and easy to customize.
- I needed a plugin to print a table from a WordPress/Divi page. After installing Print-O-Matic the complete page content was printed. After I found some great examples how to use the plugin (thanks to spacedonkey.de) i was able to do exactly what i wanted to do. Thanks so much for this great plugin.
- This plugin is a gem. Easy to use and to customise. The support is top level even for Free version of the plugin. They answered on Sunday to help me solve the issue I got. I can’t recommend it enough. Thank you guys.
Save Paper And Ink And Generate PDFs
There is absolutely no cost to use this prestigious, advanced plugin, and PrintFriendly is completely functional, too. The support features are quite nice, and they constantly have your back if needed.
Your viewers and users can use a print button on your website after the plugin has been installed and activated on your site. By pressing the button, a new tab would appear, allowing users to choose their print configuration and get a preview of the printed version.
It also recognizes the language of users depending on their current settings and automatically modifies the language for them appropriately.
💵 Lite and Pro versions of this plugin are available. The Pro version costs $40, whereas the Lite version charges zero.
- It is super simple to make customizations and changes to the page before printing and downloading it
- It offers users download buttons or sharing buttons for PDF files or via email
- Users may change the text size and picture size and customize them based on their need
- The premium version offers terrific functionality and does not cost you so much for it
- Worked great, then on some update they started adding links injected into pdf/print files. They offer a pro version of the plugin which removes ads, but still showing the ads after starting the pro trial. Terrible practices, do not use this plugin.
- Giving it 2 stars because although the plugin works well, it creates some serious privacy issues. Goes to printfriendly.com for rendering of pages to print and for JS scripts, which basically means every single use has the potential to be tracked.
- If I click the print-icon it still shows me the content of the first version of the site. If you update your content, this plugin doesn’t refresh. Totally useless.
Displays A Printable Version Of Your Site
WP-Print is an almost perfect and highly adaptable plugin that allows you to set print styles quickly and easily via the use and modifying of CSS files. You may incorporate the print option either via the PHP method or just by using a shortcode which is simple.
It is a robust plugin that enables you to set the print options and customizations for your posts and pages straight from the back-end of your website.
There is something really cool about it, that is, it’s specifically designed for WordPress websites, which indicates that its built-in options allow you to choose whether or not you want to allow your audience to print comments, links, photos, thumbnails and covers, and other things on your website.
💵 Free plugin.
- Automatically removes navigation menus from inside a page which can be annoying sometimes
- The ability to adjust and modify its parameters from the back-end is provided
- Offers excellent value, although it does not charge you
- Citations for internal and external hyperlinks are automatically included at the bottom of the page
- Its exactly what i search, light and customisable
- love this plugin
- WP-Print is a nice plugin, very easy to use. I encounter a problem when printing your special ‘print webpage’. Your webpage is always printed in a href=”https://betterstudio.com/wordpress-themes/best-black-and-white-wordpress-themes/” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>black and white/a> even the page has colored contents. Any idea? Many thanks!
Print, Fulfill And Ship Your Products For You
A really fantastic print-on-demand tool is Printful, which allows you to design and sell customized goods on your eCommerce website.
You can easily connect Printful with your WooCommerce online platform and quickly and simply launch a print-on-demand section. You may get started by submitting and sending your ideas to Printful, which will handle the printing and fulfillment process automatically for you.
When you use the Printful WordPress plugin, you can devote more time to developing your shop and improving your business while Printful takes care of the rest, from the early order stages through delivery and final parts.
💵 The plugin is free and does not charge anything.
- Tax settings that are automated, as well as real shipping prices
- A small charge to cover manufacturing costs while you determine your retail price and the rest is just considered your profit
- Product customization and modifications, offer designs that buyers may customize for themselves
- Amazing support and customer service that is provided 24/7
- Free design and themes layouts and ability to customize everything
- They take responsibility for any lost products and provide delivery options and safety that include tracking and so much more
- Is it possible for personalisation text to push through and show on add to cart and check out pages?
- Works great! I’ve taken orders, and have no issue with synchronization between Woocommerce and Printful.
- They ask for more translations of the Printful plugin so that they can internationalise. However, when you using a multi-lingual plugin everything halts to work correctly. So I would like to advise before asking for translations start to have proper integrations with multi-lingual plugins FIRST.
Create Custom Products With Your Design
Printify smooth connection and compatibility with WooCommerce themes make it super pleasant and easy for you to set up a print-on-demand shop for your customers and clients. The process of getting started and using this tool is fairly simple, as all you need to do is register and link your business to Printify.
One of the coolest things about it is that you can easily establish your store on major platforms like Etsy, Shopify, Wix, eBay, and others without any technical knowledge.
It would do pretty much everything for you, such as managing all of the orders, printing, and shipping to your clients, all with a personalized layout created just for you and your business.
💵 easy: Free, Premium: $Free.
- Printify offers a various and worldwide community of print service suppliers
- Provides picture quality testing, reprints, and refunds to their customers
- Their fantastic policy ensures you never lose any product
- Printify offers up to 90 order fulfillment sites, according to the company
- Provide you with comprehensive documentation and guidelines
- More than hundreds of goods are available in a comprehensive database
- If used properly, this plugin perfectly integrates Printify with Woocommerce. I’m guessing most people rating 0 stars couldn’t figure out how to use it and ragequit. To be fair, instructions are lacking. Perhaps Google for a 3rd party guide rather than trying to figure it out with Printify’s 1st party instructions/documentation.
- I’m not sure what the problem is with other reviewers. They seem to be complaining about things that are unrelated to the plugin. This plugin gives you Printify-computed shipping rates that work with zero effort. It’s fabulous.
- it doesn’t work. Wrote printify support almost a year ago, no solution was provided. Probably better work directly with print suppliers This topic was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by
Let Us Sum Up by Saying
Now you know the best free WordPress plugins for Printing. Select one of these plugins. They help you to increase your website.
We wish these plugins will assist you in drawing customers’ attention to your site. Check out our article on WordPress social media plugins and WordPress blogging themes.
And don’t forget, if you like this article, then please leave a comment. Please permit your friends to know about the list on Facebook and Twitter if you enjoyed it.
Leave a Reply