What are the best WordPress Import Export plugins?
This post discusses the best WordPress plugins that import and export data. You can use them today to set up a site without spending time trying to find and discover a crowded list of plugins. Moreover, they are highly optimized and have great support. In short, WordPress plugins integrate well with all the advanced WordPress themes.
Import Export plugins are handpicked by our team of WordPress specialists to make it easier for you to select a plugin that will serve your needs. This wide selection of WordPress plugins includes Export Posts With Images and WooCommerce Orders Export.
Check out our 2022 recommendations and decisions for the best Import Export WordPress plugins:
A Simple & Powerful XML / CSV Importer Plugin
With the Import any XML or CSV File to WordPress plugin, you can quickly move data in CSV files using a simple drag-and-drop interface, allowing you to move as much data as you wish.
A CSV or XML file doesn't need a specific structure or size to be used.
By using this plugin, you will be able to import larger files into manageable chunks. This plugin can also be used for importing older files and speeding up the import process.
It is possible to import all the data, including the attributes, using this plugin and supporting special characters such as Arabic, Hebrew, and Chinese.
Unfortunately, deleting products permanently with skip trash when importing is not possible.
💵 For free, you can download the Lite version, while the Pro version costs $149.
- You can edit the data in Excel and send it to any location you want
- You can check a file for updates and edit it as required
- You can import data into custom fields or import and export posts with Images
- Integrates with the Export WordPress data to XML/CSV plugin
- You can import live data feeds
- I appreciate the kind and responsive support that I received
- From WP All Import, email@example.com sent me an email yesterday, among other things.
Allows You to Export or Import Your WordPress Customizer Settings
Suppose you are satisfied with the look of a fully customized theme. In that case, you can export and import it to another website using the Customizer Export/Import plugin.
To accomplish this, you must first ensure that your theme is customized and activated using WordPress Customizer. The Customizer settings will be accessible directly from your device once this process has been completed.
This can only be accomplished by importing the settings into the same theme as the original settings.
It is possible to exclude images from the import or to use filters to exclude customization options that are not included in the customizer when importing. Once the import has been completed, the page will refresh, and you can view all the changes.
Unfortunately, this plugin is only compatible with active themes.
💵 Free download of this plugin is available.
- Options saved as settings can be exported.
- It is possible to exclude images from the search results
- Makes it easier to recreate WordPress Customizer settings
- Provides the ability to export and import WordPress customizer settings
- This simple yet powerful plugin allows you to export all theme settings from a parent theme and then import them into a child theme, saving you hours of work! Kudos to Beaver Builder's developers!
Useful for Moving Widgets From One WordPress Site to Another
With the Widget Importer & Exporter plugin, you can import and export widgets from one website to another and add and delete widgets between websites.
With this plugin, you can export every widget and its settings by clicking on the Export button.
All you need to do to add widgets to your website is to download them and place them wherever you desire, whether on another website or the same website.
Once the widget import has been completed, you will be able to see all of the information you need about your widgets.
This plugin does not download all widgets at once when importing widgets. A widget that does not meet the requirements of your theme or that is not specified in a widget area will not be imported.
The widgets that have already been installed across both locations will remain inactive. Developers can also filter data before importing it into their projects.
💵 It's a Free plugin with support in the forum.
- Suitable for moving widgets between WordPress sites
- The import process is carried out by uploading an export file
- It is possible to import the export file to another website
- An export file can be created based on the widgets that are currently active
- Data can be filtered before being imported using the wie_import_data filter
- It works great. Thank you very much!
- Thank you for a great solution.
An Import and Export Users and Customer Plugin
With the Import and Export Users With Meta plugin, you can import thousands of users into your WordPress site, including their customer data and user profile settings, in a matter of seconds. You can also edit user profiles directly from your WordPress site.
Like Widget Importer & Exporter, this plugin allows you to assign roles to users and send them emails. The emails can be customized and can be stored as templates.
You can arrange for the regular import of users and update their data if this is what you require. In addition, this plugin is compatible with hundreds of other membership management systems.
In addition, developers are free to use the hooks provided by this plugin to extend its functionality.
💵 The plugin is free to download. Click here to download it.
- Shortcodes can be used to import users from the front-end
- You may want to create a cron task to perform the import regularly
- Users and customers can be imported from a CSV file
- Interaction with lots of other plugins is provided
- The updated information will be provided to all your users
- It worked the first time, no fuss, just copied selected user roles into a new test site. Thanks, guys.
Export and Import All Your WooCommerce Products in CSV Format
The Product Import Export for WooCommerce plugin allows you to export and import WooCommerce products to and from CSV format.
With this plugin, you can export and import WooCommerce simple grouped products, external products, and affiliate products.
Additionally, this product importer plugin has several main benefits, such as auto-updating inventory data, mapping product data, and almost automatic column mapping.
With the free version of this plugin, you can export and import WooCommerce products, including simple grouped products, external products, and affiliate products.
Like Import any XML or CSV File to WordPress, a helpful feature of this plugin is that you can export and import WooCommerce products into and out of CSV files and perform all your basic import/export tasks. It is also possible to use custom batch sizes to control the speed of the import/export process.
💵 Program versions include $69 Pro and Free Lite.
- WooCommerce orders export is possible
- You can export products based on stock status
- Ratings and reviews can be exported and imported from WooCommerce
- Imports and exports of product categories are available
- A product tag can be imported or exported
- You can export and import WooCommerce products with images
- The header of my CSV file includes Custom meta:. I didn't get past step 3 – Import Product: Map import columns.
- The tool does exactly what it says. Thank you so much!
In the end, these are the words
Throughout this text, we discussed these plugins and why they're valuable. Nevertheless, these plugins will significantly improve your website.
📌 Note: Please take a few minutes to review our posts highlighting the modern WordPress blog themes and the best WordPress plugins for your blog, which are regularly used, voted, and shared by our readers.
To the extent that we have provided you with enough information, it is our goal.