Do you want to install your website's best WordPress plugin for Heatmap?
We handpicked a few of the best WordPress plugins for heatmap to save your time and effort. They're all optimized for speed and offer great support. Moreover, all WordPress plugins can be integrated with top WordPress themes.
Is it not the heatmap plugin that you are looking for? These plugins also function with Google Analytics Heatmap. Choose the WordPress plugin that fits your website and level it up.
Now let's check out the list of the best WordPress plugins for Heatmap in 2022:
WordPress Heatmap & Analytics Plugin
Hotjar Heatmap WordPress plugin provides heatmaps of scrolling, clicking, and mouse movements. Besides visitor recordings and form tracking (to learn how users use forms), the app also provides customer satisfaction surveys.
It also should be noted that although Hotjar provides you with heatmap capabilities, they are not as advanced as Lucky Orange’s.
The downside of HotJar is that, despite automatically adding tracking codes to your pages through the WordPress plugin, you must manually add the tracking code to each page you wish to monitor.
Hotjar even simplifies user testing. Participants can be recruited and paid for their contributions – the tool involves contacting and paying them.
💵 Lite is free, and Pro is priced. The pro version costs $39/M.
- Easily map the entire user journey from entry to exit
- Explore the parts users miss and the ones they are drawn to
- Discover how user behavior varies depending on the device
- Whenever they like or hate something on the page, users can highlight it
- Feedback is best gathered from users as they visit your site
- Before and after you make a change, see where users move, click, and scroll
- Get quick insights into users' rage clicking and u-turning
- Thank you so much for your great plugin. I like it.
- I find it impressive to see the user behaviors live in real-time. The hotmaps and video function show how my users interact with my website. Ideal for UX optimization.
- It appears that data does not get sent to Hotjar, so I prefer working directly with the JS integration.
Heatmaps, Recordings & Chat Software Plugin
The Lucky Orange Heatmap WordPress plugin is another robust option you could consider as your website’s analytics tool. The conversion optimization tools in Lucky Orange's suite can be easily integrated with WordPress sites using a WordPress plugin.
In addition to visitor recordings, surveys, polls, form analytics, and heatmaps of mouse movements, you will also be able to uncover information about customer experience using this software. Your tracking codes can be easily set up using the Lucky Orange WordPress plugin.
Sales chat can also be accessed via this plugin to interact with prospects. One of Lucky Orange's best features is its live chat. Chatting with visitors using the built-in chat area allows you to communicate with them directly.
Your support team can handle more requests with less effort by automatically chatting with multiple visitors at once and suggesting canned responses.
💵 The tool is free to use but charges an upgrade fee like $10/M.
- Discover what a user has done on your website, including sessions, pages, and chat
- Find areas of optimization by monitoring key metrics like abandonment and field order.
- View the pages converting and the pages that are not
- Conduct deep funnel analysis and record anonymous customer records
- Offer all visitors a discount code or new product update
- It was impossible to add a pre-created website to the Lucky Orange site. Once I installed it, all of my websites were visible. However, I could not allow clients to access the data for other clients. This plugin has not been thought out at all.
- Getting user insights with Heat Maps and Polls is the fastest way for me to help my clients. Lucky Orange offers both of these to help! I simply love it!
Website Optimization & Heatmap Plugin
The most popular option for heatmaps on our list is Crazy Egg due to its cost-effectiveness and abundance of features. Visitor recordings, click maps, scroll maps, and many other tools are provided in this heatmap tool.
Another reason you should consider Crazy Egg as your heatmap analytics plugin is providing heatmap for both desktop and mobile screens.
A drawback is that it can be difficult to view both mobile and desktop snapshots simultaneously. However, this plugin is viral.
Using Crazy Egg's features, you get the complete picture of how your content engages users, including details about how many clicks are coming from social media and organic search.
It is also important to note that once Crazy Egg has been installed on your WordPress site, tracking scripts for this plugin will automatically be added to your website's pages.
💵 It comes in a free Lite version and a $24/M Pro version.
- Optimize your website with A/B Testing Tool
- Identify users’ starting point, destination, and point of frustration
- The editor makes changes super easy
- Feel confident that the content placement, image, copy, or color is correct
- Free for all your team members
- Customer journey analysis with snapshots, heatmaps, and recordings
- Plugin for Easy CrazyEgg integration. I use it on a number of my websites.
- The performance is slowed down somehow, and I don't know why, but otherwise, it's a great plugin. We activate it for a few months at a time & then deactivate it, then re-activate it when we want to re-check who's following us.
User Session Recording & Heatmap Plugin
One of the best web analytics solutions we have discussed is Inspectlet. It not only displays heatmaps of clicks, scrolls, clicks, and movements of the mouse, but it also displays eye-tracking results.
By using the Inspectlet dashboard, you can view the live traffic data on any page in real-time, which will help you understand how visitors come to your site, what they do when they arrive, and what content they interact with most. Identifying your site's critical pages can be done using these insights.
Using the tagging system on your website allows you to assign names to specific users.
The company has created a WordPress plugin, but Inspectlet has not tested it with any of the three most recent major versions.
💵 While the Pro version is $39/M, the Lite version is free.
- Watch all visitors' actions on your site.
- Discover priceless information about your potential customers
- Keep track of every scroll, click, and keypress
- A/B testing included
- No more wondering how people are using your site
- Conversion funnels show you why and where people are leaving
- Website's first-time and repeat visitors can give you insight into their behavior
- Install the plugin just like any other plugin. After activating it, click on the plugin – it'll appear in the bar in the left-hand corner near the bottom. Fill in your JS snippet, hit save, and you're done! Fast and easy.
- Afterward, you can track what people do from their control panel by installing and pasting in their supplied code.
Realtime Heatmap Analytics Plugin
Heatmaps provide quick, easy-to-read color overlays for your site, so you can see where you might need to improve your content and where the problem lies.
Additionally, like Google Analytics Heatmap, visitors' behavior is tracked in real-time, including primary popup forms, cart pages, drop-down menus, etc. Furthermore, it can adapt and respond to changes, such as changes in advertisement layout and design.
Heatmap, however, does have a downside despite its robust features. Although free plans exist, users are limited to five pages and a single website. It's unlikely there will be a lot of helpful information.
Using the Heatmap plugin, you can see which devices users prefer, including smartphones, tablets, and laptops. Additionally, the plugin is designed to be completely anonymous, so it will not impact your site's performance.
💵 In the free Lite version has an integrated version, while the pro version costs $100/M.
- The sidebar displays most essential data directly on your pages
- Only provides the data you need
- Improve your website immediately by knowing where your users are looking
- Heatmaps are shown without reloading
- Supports dynamic elements, including forms and sliders
- Anonymous collected data, so you can protect both your users and yourself
- Plugins only encourage you to buy them, not to download them for free.
- A free account offers unlimited monitoring of selected pages. Works as advertised.
Behavioral Analytics & Heatmap Plugin
Several types of interactive heatmaps provided by FullScreen enable the user to monitor the effectiveness of dynamic elements such as sliders, side panels, drop-down menus, and pop-ups.
Analyzing the maps may give you a better understanding of how your website users interact with your website as a result of analyzing them.
Consequently, you will be able to increase conversions and your performance on each page to see better results.
Thanks to FullSession's advanced segmentation tools, it has become easy to determine a customer's level of digital engagement.
In addition, you can also use this feature to determine what content is most likely to stay; that way, you can make sure the time and resources you put into it are being utilized effectively.
💵 This plugin is for sale for $39/M and comes with 12 months of support.
- Gives you access to interactive heatmaps
- At every stage of the user journey, see the insights behind every action
- Find out what users think by using customer feedback and analytics tools
- Clicks, taps, and mouse movements indicate how frustrated users are
- Maximize growth by increasing conversion rates, fixing issues, and segmenting
- Provides you with identifying the performance of dynamic elements (like sliders, side panels, and pop-ups)
Self-Hosted Web Analytics Plugin
In the case of smaller, budget-conscious websites, UXWizz is recommended. This service can store your analytics data on your servers.
The UXWizz Heatmap WordPress plugin displays click, mouse movement, and scroll heatmaps to reveal how your visitors moved from point A to point B on your web page. This plugin comes in a 1 MB file size and doesn't slow down the website on which it's installed.
The long-term costs of UXWizz are low since we don't host data. It stores your analytics data on your WordPress server rather than on that of the analytics provider.
It is not recommended for large websites that generate many heatmaps and recordings. Self-storage also increases server load.
💵 The plugin costs $99 and provides 1-year updates and support.
- Watch users browse your site for UX or technical issues
- Provides full in-depth analytics for your website
- Check all your websites on one page
- Install it on a cheap VPS or even on a shared hosting
- High-quality answers from developers within 24 hours
- Decide which elements to emphasize and which to remove
- One-click to update to the latest version
- The robust features make installation quick and easy
- Stop sharing your data with third parties and get complete control over it
- Discover where conversions are coming from and attract more
In conclusion, let me state
You may have an inventive website if you read the article above. In this article, we look at the best WordPress Heatmap plugins. Keep in mind that these plugins can help you increase your traffic.
I hope you can now create your own Heatmap website.