How do you choose the best WordPress Guest Blogging plugin?
All the plugins listed in this roundup have good support and are feature-rich. They are also entirely compatible with all the top WordPress themes.
It is possible to find several Guest Blogging plugins out there, so we chose the best. The best WordPress plugins below are also functional WordPress post-approval, guest post plugins, WordPress plugins for content submission, WordPress post moderation, and more.
Having said that, let’s check out the best Guest Blogging WordPress plugins of 2022:
The Ultimate Frontend Solution to WordPress
When you use the WP User Frontend PRO plugin for WordPress, you can easily provide your customers with everything they need at their fingertips.
A registration form, a user profile form, a subscription form for WooCommerce, and a contact form can all be built in an instant, thanks to this plugin.
Ensure guest bloggers have access to your frontend submission form, so they can submit their posts there for your review.
With this guest blogging plugin, you may also earn revenue by offering subscription packs and coupons to your guests. Your guests may even register by providing their name and email address through the widget.
This WordPress post-approval plugin supports the following features in addition to the ones mentioned above, including unlimited forms, custom post types, custom taxonomies, and custom fields.
The fee for each submission can be small, although we recommend avoiding this option during the early stages of your blog or website.
💵 This plugin comes in two versions, lite and pro. The pro version costs $49, and the lite version is free.
- Facilitates the premium users with content locking feature
- On the front end, the user can choose between various post types
- Allows dividing a lengthy form into smaller sections
- Create easy event registration forms
- Add unlimited fields in your form
- Enables auto-registration of the guest users
- Such excellent customer Support By Cynthia. Awesome plugin. I am thrilled with the services of WP User Front end Plugin.
- I am a professional version of the plugin. When using custom fields, setting required fields does not work. Users can skip the required fields that I set. What is the reason?
WordPress Post Approval Plugin
Your WordPress site can be enhanced with User Submitted Posts by adding a simple, free frontend form for your visitors to upload images and submit blog entries.
Using this WordPress guest post plugin is as easy as adding a shortcode to any post page or widget. The plugin includes a wide variety of features, including a fast and secure post-submission form, a simple login form, and many more.
Moreover, it provides a variety of shortcodes for receiving email notifications for submitted posts as well as viewing thumbnail images of the posts submitted. Thus, this is the perfect option among WordPress plugins for content submission.
One of its main advantages is that participants can upload images and multimedia posts directly from the website, making participation highly convenient for them.
A form can be used to submit posts and images to the site. The form can be used to filter submissions made by users and to choose whether certain fields are required or optional.
💵 There are no charges associated with this plugin. You can download it for FREE.
- Guest post submissions can include a title
- Display customized ‘success’ and ‘error’ messages
- Sets a minimum and maximum image limit for posts
- Define min and max dimensions
- WordPress post moderation made easy
- Make the login part compulsory for the users
- Provides shortcodes to control the user access
- Includes security features like challenge questions
- Group of template tags
- You can donate if you use this plugin on your site, as the author is still involved. Well worth the donation.
- A great plugin to allow users to add contributions. Thanks so much.
- I like that it’s easy to use, it allows me to upload featured images, and I can insert media into the content. It works.
WordPress Post Submission Plugin
Using the Frontend Publishing Pro plugin, your users can write their posts directly from the site’s front end.
The plugin allows you to quickly and easily create forms and pages by using custom taxonomies and posts and an intuitive drag-and-drop interface.
As an additional benefit of this plugin, you can accept payments from your guest bloggers. It will also integrate with Copyscape to facilitate publishing only original content.
Additionally, the plugin offers many useful features, including creating unlimited forms, which can be used to manage post-validation, advanced field types, and much more.
The plugin can be installed and configured easily just by dragging it into the builder. This allows you to get the plugin up and running quickly. Once the plugin is running, users will be able to contribute, edit, and delete content.
💵 You can get free updates by buying this plugin for $30.
- Drag and drop form builder
- Media upload options
- Custom post types and taxonomies
- Send emails when your users’ guest posts are published
- Excellent choice for multi-author sites
- Copyscape integration
- Allows your website users to create and edit posts
- Incredible post-management offered
- Create unlimited forms
- Working with almost all WordPress themes, fully responsive
- WP users can publish posts using Frontend Publishing Pro conveniently.
- Simple yet robust plugin and I am looking forward to future upgrades.
- Excellent!!! Ready to use and go forward with custom needs… Congratulations!
WordPress Plugin for Content Submission
The Frontend Post WordPress plugin can allow your users to publish their posts directly without logging in or provide them with the option of publishing their posts without logging in.
Using the Frontend Post WordPress plugin makes it possible to post anonymously without logging on, making anonymous posting much easier.
AccessPress Anonymous Post allows visitors to submit WordPress posts through your website’s standard WordPress posts. AccessPress Anonymous Post includes a featured image to be added to your website’s standard WordPress posts.
Moreover, it sends an email to the administrator upon successful submission of a post and offers a page where users can customize their settings.
Besides allowing you to change the message for a post submission, this plugin also allows you to select what fields should be included.
💵 Free support is provided with this plugin for $Free.
- One can easily add a featured image to the post
- The posts will be saved directly in the WordPress
- Posts can be categorized when submitted
- In-built human check mathematical Captcha
- Anyone can post from anywhere on the site
- Sends you email notifications to the admin email
- The ability to use an HTML 5 form in the frontend
- Use the shortcode to display the submission form
- The plugin is easy to use and allows for basic customization.
- Due to the REST API problem, this plugin cannot be used with the new Block system.
- My team and I have been using the plugin with no problems. They are a great team, ready to help whenever we need them. Trustworthy, friendly, and professional.
To assist you with your search for the best WordPress Guest Blogging plugins, we have taken the time to prepare the best plugins. Please take advantage of these plugins, as they will help you boost your website’s traffic.
We hope this article helped you learn about the best WordPress plugins for guest blogging.