Searching for the Best WordPress WooCommerce Bookings plugins?
We have researched the internet and brought you the best WordPress plugins for WooCommerce Bookings; they are mobile-friendly, optimized for speed, and compatible with all the advanced WordPress themes.
To assist you in finding the extensible plugin for WooCommerce Bookings, we have selected the following plugins. However, this plugin listing contains a wide range of plugins related to WooCommerce, including WooCommerce Appointment, Product Booking, WooCommerce Reservation, and WooCommerce Scheduling System.
📌 Note: You might benefit from reading our article about advanced plugins for WooCommerce and powerful WooCommerce themes to find out how to select a theme that will both enhance the appearance and functionality of your WooCommerce store.
Let's jump right into 2022's curated list of best WooCommerce Bookings plugins for WordPress:
Allow Customers to Book Appointments
As one of the best plugins for booking and appointment management within WooCommerce, the WooCommerce Bookings plugin is highly recommended.
You will find the plugin particularly useful as it seamlessly integrates with your WooCommerce store and offers a wide range of powerful features you will appreciate.
Using this plugin, your customers can choose from a list of available time slots you have defined. With this plugin, store owners possess a great deal of control concerning how they implement a strong booking strategy and maintain high levels of customer service.
When this WordPress plugin is installed on your website, you can book appointments, make WooCommerce reservations, and rent items following your business model.
In addition to setting up email notifications, this plugin also allows you to sync your calendars with Google Calendar. Furthermore, a variety of extensions are available for WooCommerce that can be integrated with this plugin.
💵 You get free support for 12 months by picking up this plugin. WooCommerce Bookings's plugin price is $249.
- Appointments involving one individual or multiple individuals may be scheduled.
- Bookings can be managed according to your schedule
- Provides special rates and specific time slots for group reservations, etc
- Your store strategy may dictate whether booking approval is automatic or manual
- You can set up email notifications and sync your calendar with Google
- The booking slot available in the customer's time zone can be displayed
An Appointment and Event Booking Calendar
The Amelia plugin provides a powerful set of automated booking features, which can be used to allow your customers to schedule appointments and events online as well as take payments while you are sleeping.
With this WordPress plugin, potential customers can be helped to choose the best service and have their employees handle the payment for it.
With this WooCommerce appointment plugin, when cancellations or reschedulings occur, the employee and the customer will receive real-time SMS reminders.
This WordPress booking plugin makes the process of booking events easy for event organizers, managers, and individuals alike.
In addition to the appointment and event scheduler that is provided as part of this plugin, users will also have access to an easy-to-use and intuitive interface for managing their appointments and events.
Furthermore, this plugin was designed with a mobile-first concept in mind. The administrative and customer interfaces are fully responsive and can be accessed on various devices.
💵 With the Premium version of the Amelia plugin, you must pay $75, while the Lite version is free.
- An insightful admin dashboard is available
- An admin calendar view is provided
- There is a step-by-step booking wizard
- A customizable design is available
- There is a booking widget available
- Several days ago, I purchased the plugin in its full version, and I could do whatever I wanted the moment I activated it. Although the app is fully flexible and has many options, you won't get lost in it since its creators designed it in a user-friendly manner.
A WordPress Booking Plugin
The Booknetic appointment booking plugin is designed to be used by businesses that depend on appointment scheduling. This plugin provides many features that facilitate automation and customization of booking processes.
As a result of WooCommerce's native integration, this plugin can be used for selling products and scheduling appointments on a website.
In this plugin, a new customer is automatically added to the dashboard as soon as they register for the system, which makes it an excellent customer relationship system.
With this product booking plugin, several other taxes and extra features can also be incorporated into the appointment process to facilitate the process.
With this plugin, you can make online payments using PayPal, Stripe, and WooCommerce, the most popular payment gateways. With this plugin, there is a single scheduling practice to accept recurring payments and attract clients.
💵 This nicely designed plugin is available for $106.
- Compatible with Zoom for online meetings
- There is a booking panel with multi-level categories
- A manageable calendar is available to review employee schedules
- There are coupons, gift cards, and holiday features
- There is a fully customizable booking widget
- Appointment booking notifications are provided
- I enjoyed this script, it was well coded, and it was all around a great product.
- The product is excellent and coded to WordPress standards in every aspect. It has a super-fast, polite, and helpful support staff.
Allows You to Convert Your Services Into Bookable Resources
A simple way to integrate booking and appointment capabilities into your WooCommerce site is by using the WooCommerce Bookings And Appointments plugin.
This plugin provides various features that will allow you to configure a flexible booking schedule on your website. There are several interesting features of this plugin, including the ability to set up recurring bookings as well as multiple bookings that are not adjacent.
The plugin further offers you the ability to manage your clients' costs as well as set up availability for bookings.
By using this plugin, you can create Staff Members and customize the rules for cost calculations by creating flexible schedules for each member. Once the calendar has been updated, you can see each member's availability.
With this plugin, adding custom fields to your website can be done in several ways. You may include a text box to collect customer notes, a checkbox to provide resources or a dropdown menu.
💵 With $99, you can buy this advanced plugin.
- Approvals and cancellations of bookings are under your control
- An automatic email notification system is available
- Payments and deposits in partial amounts are supported
- Schedules can be defined and displayed in a flexible manner
- Various booking types and associated costs can be managed
- Resources can be managed in an advanced manner
Enable a Booking/appointment System
The YITH Booking and Appointment for WooCommerce plugin allows you to create booking and appointment systems for your WooCommerce store without the need to write custom code.
You can also use this plugin to manage the schedules for the booked services and monitor how quickly they are being booked.
In addition, you may be interested in knowing that this plugin allows you to search and filter bookings on your website. Using the customization options provided by this plugin, you will be able to create an individualized strategy for your booking system.
As a result of this plugin, you will be able to rent cars, surfboards, bicycles, garages, smart working spaces, and even sports equipment, as it provides the capability to lease parking spaces.
With this plugin, the management of your appointment calendar for your law office, your beauty salon, your guitar lessons, and even your calendar for your guitar lessons will be simple with an effective WooCommerce scheduling system that will allow you to schedule your appointments daily or hourly.
💵 The price is $249, including all features + 12 months of support + all plugins + 1 year of upgrades.
- Booking costs can be calculated in an advanced manner
- Includes the ability to control the look and feel of the website
- Bookings can either be accepted automatically or manually
- Flexible or fixed schedules are available for booking
- There is the ability to offer special rates based on a variety of factors
- Several export options are available for bookings
An Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System
The Bookly plugin offers a variety of booking systems that can be configured and customized with some advanced features.
It is possible to manage bookings using this plugin, which enables you to accept multiple payment options, receive automated notifications, and sync your calendar with Google Calendar.
With this plugin, it is possible to enhance the functionality of booking systems with a variety of add-ons to enhance their features and functionality.
This plugin enhances the user experience by allowing the booking form to display perfectly on all devices. All the customer needs to do is choose the service they wish to book, select the convenient time, and enter their personal details.
With this plugin, you will automatically receive an update to your appointment booking calendar whenever a customer books an appointment with you.
💵 The plugin provides both a free and premium version. The pro version costs $120.
- Bookings can be searched and filtered on the site.
- There is an online booking form that can be customized
- Integration with Google Calendar and built-in analytics are provided
- Customers and resources can be managed easily
- A flexible schedule can be created with an advanced booking system
- There are multiple plug-ins, even after buying the ‘pro’ version. Group bookings? Plug-in, limit the hours folk work? This plug-in isn’t beautiful, it’s not easy to customize, and it’s not easy to customize. It is nice, but I would not use it again unless I had to pay another 30 or 40 bucks every time.
An Appointment Booking for WordPress
Booked is a WordPress plugin that simplifies managing bookings on your WooCommerce site. As well as ensuring seamless integration with your WooCommerce store, this plugin will give you the flexibility to manage your business as you desire.
This plugin allows you to create multiple calendars with independent time slots and assign a designated time slot to each resource. With this plugin, you can offer guest users the convenience of making a reservation on your website.
Moreover, you can customize the calendar's appearance and feel and the layout of the fields, enabling you to collect customer information relevant to your business.
The plugin creates a simple, straightforward, and easy-to-use booking system with a smooth user interface for your WooCommerce store when you install it.
It is important to note that this plugin will be updated for free as long as it is used. If the plugin is updated with amazing new features, you will still have access to them.
💵 This plugin costs $65.
- There are custom time slots for vacation/closed dates
- The appointment calendar shortcode and widget are provided
- Custom fields are available for collecting custom information
- There is a powerful backend interface to manage appointments
- Color pickers are available to change your calendar’s colors
- The fact that this great plugin receives four stars is disappointing. I have been using this plugin for a few years and have not encountered any problems. The outstanding UIUX of Booked deserves a higher rating. A better reservation system is not available to anyone else. No other reservation system is as simple, intuitive, and convenient as Booked. Woocommerce is fully supported, and security issues do not exist. Trust it and use it.
A WooCommerce Booking & Rental Plugin
Using the RnB plugin, you can easily manage bookings and rentals on your store. You can manage these costs easily with this plugin, as it allows you to add an unlimited number of rental products to your store.
This plugin allows customers to request a quote to negotiate the price by submitting a quote request form. The plugin offers several customization options and the possibility of creating a custom rental booking system.
Furthermore, various settings and options can be modified in the backend, including block rental days and hours, minimum and maximum booking times, single-day bookings, time penalties, and formatting date formats daily.
This plugin has many features, such as hourly range pricing, inventory management variations, and unlimited payable resources.
In addition to being compatible with the latest versions of both WordPress and WooCommerce, this plugin has also been extensively tested.
💵 This price is $38.
- Supported by Multiple languages
- You can create a booking system for rental products
- Easy order management options are available
- You can request a quote option for custom pricing
- You can control the look and feel of the booking system
- Convenient options are available for inventory and availability management
- This is an excellent rental plugin that offers lots of options (such as pricing structure). It is easy to install and set up.
- You've provided exemplary service and support to our site! Thank you for fixing the issue; cheers!
The First WordPress Booking Plugin
With the Pinpoint Booking System plugin, you can customize your website's front-end to include a booking calendar so your customers can choose the dates that are convenient for them.
With this plugin, in addition to selecting the booking options and displaying the data in a format of your choice, you can also customize it.
Furthermore, this plugin is designed to work well with WordPress and provides a variety of methods that can be used to integrate coupons, etc. As an additional feature, this plugin allows you to create a booking form that can be easily customized.
If your business is in the lodging industry, you can offer your guests check-ins day and night and early in the morning with this plugin.
With this plugin, you can provide your clients with additional amenities or services during their bookings, or you can offer discounts and gift cards.
💵 It is free, and the pro version is priced at $70.
- Seamless integration with WooCommerce is provided
- You can display custom booking calendars
- Support is provided in multiple languages and currencies
- You can create custom booking forms
- Synchronization with Google Calendar is provided
- A variety of options are available for controlling the availability
- It may seem too complicated to use at first. That's because they offer many options to suit all kinds of bookings, even minor adjustments. The calendar works perfectly, the integration with WooCommerce is excellent, and the documentation is comprehensive.
To conclude, I will say a few words
The plugins we discussed in this post are marvelous. If you're an impressive web admin, you should use these plugins. The plugins enhance your site's design and functionality.
We hope you find this article helpful.