Want one of the best WooCommerce Request a Quote WordPress plugins?
Therefore, we want to assist you in selecting one of the best WordPress plugins for WooCommerce Request a Quote. All the plugins listed here come with out-of-the-box features and functionalities. These plugins support all the latest WordPress themes.
In addition to WooCommerce Quote Request pages, I have also designed plugins that can be used with WooCommerce Price on Request pages.
📌 Note: To improve the look and functionality of your site, you should choose a modern WooCommerce theme that includes the features you need with a beautiful design. Also, for more information on advanced WooCommerce plugins, please refer to our article on best WooCommerce plugins.
These are the best WordPress plugins for WooCommerce requests for quotes in 2022:
YITH Request a Quote for WooCommerce Plugin
Lets Your Customers Request a Custom Quote
Even though YITH Request a Quote for WooCommerce is certainly one of the best plugins for handling WooCommerce quote requests, it does not mean it is the only one available.
Several features are available through the quotation request plugin. This freemium plugin can be added to your website to facilitate quotation requests.
Your customers can obtain more information about the price you are offering by clicking an easy-to-use button asking for a quotation.
Furthermore, this plugin provides multiple options for hiding pricing and add-to-cart buttons. Consequently, your customers will be encouraged to request a price quote from you for their purchases.
In order to utilize the plugin, an administrator must create a custom quote and a request a quote page that can be replied to via email by the user.
💵 The plugin comes in two versions: Lite and Pro. The Pro version costs $69 and the Lite version is $0.
- Customizations for all labels and texts are available
- You can insert request lists and forms on any page of your website
- Adding add-to-quote links to product pages is possible
- There is a request a quote button for every product
- You can hide prices and add to cart buttons
- Thanks for making such a great free plugin. I am using it, and it does exactly what I need.
- Please let me know where to find the requested quotations. As well as a custom email address where all requests will be sent.
Request a Quote for WooCommerce Plugin
Adds Products to Quote Basket
The Request a Quote for WooCommerce plugin is an excellent free plugin for non-commercial use on the WooCommerce site.
This powerful plugin gives you access to a range of powerful quotation management features that will make your life easier. With the plugin, unique products can be enhanced with the ability to request a quotation quickly.
Different options for the quote button are available according to the user’s role in the plugin. By doing so, you will be able to display the quote request button only for guests who have been assigned the appropriate role.
This plugin is an excellent tool for those who sell products from multiple vendors or make too many B2B sales on their websites. You are able to download this premium plugin on the official WooCommerce website.
💵 Whether you need all of these features and possibilities, it costs $69, and if you need more, you get 12 months of free support.
- You can display “Add to Quote” just for selective products
- Upon submission of the quote form, you may redirect
- Provides support for multiple types of fields
- It is possible to manage WooCommerce quotations with an advanced system
- Custom quote buttons can be substituted for the add-to-cart button
Get a Quote Button for WooCommerce Plugin
Shows The Contact Form 7 Popup On Button Click
The Get a Quote Button for WooCommerce plugin allows customers to request quotes on your website and receive them within 24 hours.
This plugin allows you to display a get a quote button on your website’s product pages and shop pages. In addition, you can use custom shortcodes if you wish to place the button anywhere on your website.
The plugin allows the quote request button to be customized by changing the color, size, and location.
As a further option, the quote request button can even be displayed only on items in stock as well as on featured items within the store. You can download the free version of this plugin from the WordPress plugin repository.
A button on product pages and product grids allows you to request a quote. In order to display the quote button, several custom shortcode options are available.
💵 Cost of the Premium version is $49, while the Lite version costs $0.
- Compatible with other page builders and Elementor
- A variety of contact forms are available for different quote buttons
- Product pages and product grids contain a quote request button
- There are several options available for customizing the quote request buttons
- Shortcodes make it easy to display the quote button on your website
- I like this plugin. Thanks so much! @wpbean provides fantastic support. I have asked for two issues to be fixed, and they were fixed instantly! Congratulations!
- Initially, the plug-in did not work due to my server settings. However, the support team fixed it within a day.
NP Quote Request WooCommerce Plugin
Allows to Easily Submit a Quote Request
NP Quote Request WooCommerce is one of the most popular plugins for facilitating quotation requests from customers.
If you enable quote requests on your website, other products will not be able to obtain quotes unless they are specifically targeted, either simple or variable products.
The standard products are, however, available for purchase after the customer has completed the checkout process. In the plugin, users can control how product prices are displayed.
In addition, it may be a good idea to consider adding a widget to your website that permits your visitors to make additional inquiries.
Lastly, this plugin allows you to insert custom HTML content at the top and bottom of your quotation request.
💵 You can download the Lite version for free, and the Premium version costs $30.
- Conditional quote request options are available.
- There are shortcodes to display quote request buttons
- Both simple and variable quote requests are available
- There are widget options for additional inquiries
- The quote request page contains customized HTML content
- It is an excellent plugin integrated into WooCommerce that has been used since 2019. You can use the platform to send your customers itemized quote requests, and you have the option to show pricing or not and to send customized quotes. You can use the platform to enable RFQ as a payment option in the WooCommerce tab.
A Drag & Drop Form Builder for WordPress
The WPForms plugin allows you to build any type of form you wish using an incredibly user-friendly form builder.
This plugin can also integrate with WooCommerce’s Requests a Quote extension if you wish to receive quote requests electronically.
Additionally, you will find a dedicated quote template that will assist you in preparing quotes more effectively.
It is also possible to include some conditional logic in your quote request form so that you can provide your customers with the information they need regarding queries and quotes they require.
In addition to adding various options to the form, you may also customize it according to the specific requests of your customers or recurring requests.
For those of you who are seeking a solution to the problem of creating or editing a quote request form for your WooCommerce store, WPForms could be a good option to consider.
With the plugin’s drag-and-drop form creator, you can modify the Request for Quote form if you so desire.
💵 There are two versions available: Lite for free and Pro for $79.
- There is a fully responsive design
- You can create forms by dragging and dropping
- There is a conditional logic for quote request forms
- A dedicated request a quote form template is available
- Conversational form options are available
- This has been a real help to me as I am new to WordPress. It’s easy to use, too!
- Definitely a great tool and very helpful!
WISDM Product Enquiry Pro for WooCommerce Plugin
Lets You Add a Request a Quote Button
One of the most popular and robust WooCommerce quote generator plugins is the WISDM Product Enquiry Pro. The plugin makes it extremely simple to set up a full-blown quotation system once it has been installed.
The powerful features of this plugin will allow you to enable your clients to request a quote for simple products or variations of them. In addition, this plugin goes far beyond the stereotype of the typical quotation feature of an e-book.
With this plugin, you can offer your customers the opportunity to ask questions about your products by providing them with an inquiry button located at the bottom of your website.
One key feature of this plugin is extremely useful: It allows your customers to send bulk email requests for multiple products simultaneously.
Using this feather will save you both time and energy, and you will also be able to create temporary quotations that have an expiration date so that your customers are aware of the urgency surrounding their purchase.
💵 Lite version is free, Pro version costs $80.
- Customers can accept or reject quotations via email or PDF documents
- Customers can request inquiries or quotations regarding variations of the product.
- Customers can send multiple inquiries or quotations at the same time
- Adds a button for requesting a quotation or inquiry
- The WPML plugin makes it possible to cut down on language barriers
- A built-in form builder allows you to add custom fields to your inquiry form
- With Product Enquiry Pro, I found a plugin with all the features and flexibility I needed, including toggle buttons for inquiry, pricing, and add-to-cart globally or per product! It has a comprehensive inquiry management system and an inquiry cart, which you can deactivate to adjust the plugin feature load according to your project’s requirements. It has a flawless inquiry form and a comprehensive inquiry management system.
ELEX WooCommerce Request a Quote Plugin
Create Request a Quote Option for Your WooCommerce
A simple and easy-to-use plugin that integrates easily with WooCommerce is the ELEX WooCommerce Request a Quote plugin.
Using this plugin, you can create a quote request option for individual product pages or your shop page to make requesting quotes easier for your customers.
You can also display the list of selected products and the request form on any page. Moreover, you can also include an Add to Cart button along with the Request a Quote option.
As an additional feature of this plugin, you can set up notifications from Twilio and Google Chat Webhooks so that you will be notified whenever a customer requests a quote.
All products can be equipped with ‘Add to Cart’ or ‘Request a Quote’ buttons, but you should specify which products will be equipped with these buttons.
There are also options available for setting up notifications for the admin, such as sending an email or text message.
💵 Lite is free, Pro costs $59.
- Custom Forms can be set up for customers to make placing an order easier
- Customers can receive trigger notifications regarding the status of their orders
- Email notifications or SMS notifications can be set up as well as email chat notifications
- Enables the ‘Request a Quote’ option for certain products
- You can accept, reject, or modify a customer’s quote
- My clients could get the business requirements they needed thanks to this plugin.
- This Enquiry Now button does not appear under the Product Title on the detail page. Instead, it appears after the tab that lists the product description.
Quote Request for WooCommerce Plugin
Gives The Ability to Request a Quote
With the Quote Request for WooCommerce plugin, getting a quote with WooCommerce is simple and effective.
With this plugin’s assistance, you can offer a variety of quotation request options to your customers.
You will be able to provide the customer with a clear understanding of the total price for the product if you allow them to include or exclude additional costs in your quotation.
With this WooCommerce price-on-request plugin, you can set up payment reminders and conclude agreements as long as your needs are essential.
A customer can choose whether to display or hide additional charges, such as taxes and shipping, during the quote submission process.
💵 Purchase this plugin at $49.
- It is possible to restrict quote requests to only products that are out of stock.
- Admins and customers may submit quotes separately.
- Payment deadlines may be set after a quotation has been accepted
- Customers may request stock that is not currently available
In conclusion, I would like to say a few words
The best WordPress WooCommerce Request a Quote plugins can help you improve your website’s looks and works. We are proud to share the best information about these plugins.
📌 Note: We strongly suggest checking our list of expertly selected top WordPress hosting providers to enhance your website’s performance. You may also wish to consult our list of best WordPress security plugins to enhance your website’s security.
Here are the top WordPress WooCommerce Request a Quote plugins we recommend.
Comment below and let us know what you think about the article. Please share this article on Twitter and Facebook.
Leave a Reply