You’re looking for the best WHMCS Integration WordPress plugin to stand out in this progressive world, aren’t you?
So, let us take this opportunity to recommend our handpicked list of the best WordPress plugins. These plugins come packed with many features and also support all WordPress themes.
We have handpicked the following list of WHMCS Integration plugins that can help you select an extensible plugin. But you are also welcome to use these plugins with WHMCS Integration CHMPress, VHMPress vs WHMCS, WHMCS WordPress Hosting, and WHMCS Bridge Shortcodes.
Now let’s check the best WordPress WHMCS Integration plugins for 2022:
WHMCS WordPress Integration Plugin
The WHMPress plugin is provided with 25 shortcodes that can be used to customize different elements of your website, including pricing information, domain administration tools, etc.
There are various features available to you with this plugin, including an Ajax domain search, a price caching feature, and shortcode templates. It is a highly customizable plugin that integrates with WHMCS.
In contrast to the Dominion plugin, WHMpress offers support for translation. This can be beneficial to both web hosting companies and startup websites.
This plugin based on Whmcs bridge lets users import WHMCS bridge shortcodes and products, domains, prices, and packages into WordPress.
They can be displayed in different formats, including comparison tables, price lists, and order buttons, which will direct the user to their WHMCS accounts.
WHMCS WordPress Hosting has been developed explicitly for web hosting companies. The plugin is fully customizable, allowing customers to adjust package prices. The plugin is also integrated with WHMCS for comfort.
The drawback of Whmpress is that it cannot support CPanel logins and webmail. CPanel logins and webmail, as well as other CPanel functions, are unavailable. It is therefore intended for small hosting companies.
💵 This is an exceptional plugin that charges a price.
- the ability to choose overriding package/service names and details according to your language
- The ability to intend for small hosting companies
- Contains your prices, domain listings, and everything else you need
- A capability to customize the look and feel of all shortcodes
- The ability to select the currency of their choice from within your WordPress site
- Provides the ability to import WHMCS products, domains, and prices into WordPress
- Great product with great support*
- I highly recommend these guys – they have excellent integrity!!*
- *Professional and fast support!
WP Domain Checker with WPBakery Page Builder
WHMCS integration tools such as ‘Dominion’ can be used to identify whether domain names owned by websites are restricted.
It is also possible to link the result with a third-party domain sales page and earn affiliate commissions or directly integrate the search result with any generic domains.
Using WHMCS WordPress Hosting with or without the WPBakery Page Builder is possible. Both options are recorded and presented in videos.
All layout elements, including fonts, colors, buttons, section backgrounds, animations, etc., can be customized without handling code.
This plugin can be implanted on your site to allow domain search in your WordPress page builder using AJAX technology. This Whmpress plugin will enable you to incorporate a domain search form into your WordPress page builder.
When a developer does not wish to use WPBakery’s page builder, this plugin can provide any needed solution. There is no need to worry, as you can use shortcodes to ensure that your domain checker forms are visually appealing and can be inserted in any pages even pages created by Gutenberg editor.
💵 Both the Lite and Premium versions of the plugin are available. The Premium version is available for a fee, while the Lite version is free to download.
- Supports shortcodes and encourages them to be used
- Choosing a parallax background picture
- The ability to link the result with a third-party domain sales page
- The ability to add boundless TLD (extensions) to domain names
- The ability to search and transfer the domain of the website
- Setting the length of the search field for desktop and mobile devices
- This plugin only checks ‘.com’ on the free version. Not recommended
- A free version only checks availability for .com domains, not all TLDs as outlined in description. One star for inaccurate description. Other than that, it appears to work.
- Thanks for your beautiful addon. It has helped me a lot.
WHMCS One Page Checkout Plugin
WHMCS Cart and WHMCS Order Pages
Incorporating WordPress with WHMCS One Page Checkout allows you to enhance your customers’ buying and arrangement experiences. By offering a better purchasing and ordering experience
You can create WCOP shortcodes using WHMCS bridge shortcodes if you need an essential checkout function for your WordPress websites.
It allows you to create an integrated one-page checkout for laptops, desktops, and mobile devices that can be incorporated with WordPress and WHMCS.
Due to the lack of payment modules, One Page Checkout has some limitations. This includes the incapability to connect third-party modules, such as copy detection engines and security benefits.
As opposed to Whmpress, WHMCS Plugin offers a one-page checkout, increasing your conversion rate by reducing the number of steps required to complete an order. This is ideal for websites seeking to rank in search engines.
💵 The plugin comes with 12 months of support when purchased for $34.
- The capability of excluding products from non-domains based on the first domain selected
- Offers the option of selecting standard order templates or one-page orders
- The ability to order services by grouping them into service groups or identifying them by their IDs
- Hiding the Products, Additional Services, Add-ons, and Promo codes sections are possible
- Providing seamless transitions from one section to another
- Our support is quick and high quality!
- It’s nice to work with people who are so helpful.
- Thank you for providing customer support for fixing problems
Lastly, We Will Conclude
In this post, we reviewed WordPress WHMCS Integration plugins in 2022. To boost your website, we recommend that you use them.
I hope now that you can build your own powerful WHMCS Integration site.
Please leave your feedback in the comments section. We are interested in hearing from you. To stay up to date on our latest articles, please follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Leave a Reply