Are you trying to find the best WordPress plugins for Domain Checker?
Here we’re sharing the top WordPress Domain Checker plugins. These WordPress plugins offer many unique features and capabilities, better than some of the premium ones out there. We’ll show you how to customize the plugins to suit your WordPress theme.
We developed the following list of WordPress plugins for the Domain Checker. Finding a Domain Checker-related plugin is not the pretty exact Domain Checker?
These plugins are also functional for Elementor Domain Checker, Add Domain Checker on Website, and Check Domain Name Availability. Choose the right WordPress plugin for your site and level it up.
Also, you can read our article on the best domain registrars if you are seeking a domain registrar that is safe and affordable.
Let’s get started finding the perfect plugin for Domain Checker in 2022:
WP24 Domain Check Plugin
Allows Users to Check Domains if They Are Free for Registration
WP24 Domain Check plugin uses devices and shortcodes to display the present status on your site. It permits you to scan if a domain is public to record.
You can easily integrate plugins such as this into your WordPress website by using shortcodes.
In addition, the Settings page provides users with the ability to modify the items’ labels and colors. Both the color and the brand can be changed at the same time
One of the essential advantages of this plugin is the integration of WordPress with WooCommerce, which makes checking possible. So administrators can customize the domain.
While the Web Domain Checker is a client-side plugin, the WP24 Domain Check plugin integrates WooCommerce.
💵 There is no charge for it!
- The ability to integrate WooCommerce
- Provides internationalized domain support
- The ability to define a list of testable top-level domains
- Adding labels, colors, and other customizations to an existing program
- The ability to support bot protection with versions 2 and 3
- Previously, I used another domain checker plugin, but this one has all the features I need and integrates well with WooCommerce. While I had a problem with WPML, the developer was pleasant and added support for WPML in his latest version. The only thing I cannot understand is how this plugin is completely free.
- Shows this error message every time I check for a domain: fsockopen(): Unable to connect to whois.crsnic.net:43 (Cannot assign requested address)
- Thank you so much guys! Excellent plugin, helped me a lot! Thanks so much!*br
Web Domain Checker Plugin
Provides You to Check Is Domain Available or Not in Website
Web Domain Checker tool allows you to find out whether a domain name is unrestricted on your website without the need to code custom HTML. Shortcode support will enable you to display the domain checker search box wherever you like.
This Domain Checker search box can be placed anywhere on your site. They offer a variety of customization choices to let you customize the style and formation of the box to suit your needs.
The API provides domain administrators with options for domain name types, including a dropdown menu, limited domain searches, and other domains.
Depending upon the search criteria, the search result responses can be modified, for example, the text and color of the results.
In this Elementor domain checker, they have provided settings for the buy domain button link, button Text, button background color, and button Text color below.
💵 Download the Premium version for $15 or the Lite version for free.
- Provides customization options for search result responses, as well as different text and color options
- The ability to add TLDs, price links, and links
- The ability to modify search result responses
- Setting a price for Domain Search Results
- Using search box customization options is included
- The plugin is not only good but also has great support. She (He) was so kind to me. Thank you!
- For it to be responsive, you have to change the width to 80% and add the following code in your custom CSS: .ocwdc_search_div [ flex-wrap: wrap; justify-content: space-between; ] Not perfect, but better. This topic was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by dhb.
- This plugin allows users to check domain availability.
Ajax Domain Checker Plugin
Checks or Searches for Any Generic Top-Level Domains
Ajax Domain Checker, as the tool uses AJAX, it is straightforward to integrate into shortcodes and devices and it helps you to check domain name availability. Additionally for answering this question (How to Add Domain Checker on Website?), it can also check country codes for TLDs.
Shortcodes or devices can operate this domain checker plugin as domain checkers; nevertheless, not all browsers agree, which is challenging.
Moreover, AJAX will not work because the back function of the browser will not record with the history engine. For this reason, Iframes will need to be used to enforce the back position.
The ability to customize pricing for WooCommerce in this plugin is available, and administrators can use multiple choices for domain checkers.
💵 Lite version of Ajax Domain Checker plugin is free; premium version is priced at $29.
- Support for Internationalized Domain Names
- the ability to manage a variety of settings via a dashboard
- The ability to support custom whois servers
- Using the new Google reCAPTCHA system to protect your accounts
- Allows visitors to search for multiple TLDs on your site using this plugin
- Free version does not work and has little functionality.
- I am experiencing errors when activating this plugin as soon as I upgrade to WordPress 5.5.3 and PHP 7.4. This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Artie.
- In the latest WordPress version (5.4.2) and latest PHP (7.4) this plugin is showing loads of errors, as soon as it is activated.
WP Domain Checker with WPBakery Page Builder
The domain lookup tool, Dominion, allows your customers to check whether specific domain names are available on your website.
Likewise, it is achievable to list your domains for sale presently from the domain listing page and the URL style for the buy page.
As a result, when your visitors visit your WordPress website, they will be able to see if they can locate their desired domain name. This can be done without demanding you possess any coding expertise.
The ability of Domain Checker to present the search form in the desired format is a significant advantage.
Unlike Ajax Domain Checker, Dominion supports counting options to the parallax background image, making the form look undisturbed. Available options are fonts, colors, background colors, animations, shapes, etc.
💵 Although it is free to use, you need to pay to upgrade to the Pro version.
- Contains an unlimited number of extensions of domains in the basic form
- Provides support for the use of parallax background images
- Ability to edit the text for search field placeholders, buttons, titles, subtitles, and texts in the form
- Determining the availability of domain names
- Free version checks only ‘.com’. Deleted plugin. Not recommended*
- Unlike the description, the free version does not check the availability of any TLD like in the description. One star for inaccurate description. Other than that, it worked.
- Thank you for this wonderful extension.
As a summary
Finally, we reviewed the best WordPress Domain Checker plugins in the above text. You may want to improve your website with them. Also, you can use them.
Tell us if you found this helpful article. You may also wish to read our article about best WordPress hosting since hosting plays an important role in search engine optimization for your website
Please feel free to share any questions with us if you have any questions. It would be great if you shared the article on Facebook and Twitter.
Leave a Reply