Searching for the best Website Monitoring WordPress plugins to take your website to the next level?
We have chosen the best WordPress Website Monitoring plugins on the market, and we have provided suggestions for various situations. Every WordPress plugin you find here is compatible with the new version of WordPress, so these plugins will work with all WordPress templates.
This page contains our handpicked Website Monitoring plugins to assist you in choosing one that is usable for your purposes. These WordPress plugins also have plugins that can be used for Website Monitoring Tools, Performance Monitors, Monitoring WordPress Sites, Monitoring Services, Uptime and Downtime Monitoring, and Website Monitoring Solutions.
Best Website Monitoring Plugins for WordPress 📈
Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
Now let's explore the best WordPress plugins for Website Monitoring in 2022:
A Dashboard That Helps You Save Time
The ManageWP Worker plugin automates your workflow by offering you an intuitive dashboard that can help you save time and worry, enabling you to focus on the things that matter most. It is fast, secure, and free for an unlimited number of websites.
In reality, this plugin offers performance monitoring for your WordPress website. It allows you to run automatic backups and monitor up a time to assist in detecting problem areas.
It is necessary to purchase ManageWP's premium business plugin to receive notifications by SMS or email. The ManageWP Worker plugin is a dashboard that allows you to track multiple websites simultaneously.
Moreover, The ManageWP Worker plugin has quite a few other features, including backups, restores, multi-site management, and uptime and downtime monitoring.
However, all of these features are not available for free. To use uptime monitoring with this plugin, you have to upgrade to the business plan.
💵 No cost. Free plugin.
- Using the backup server can be performed on-demand, weekly, daily, or hourly
- The ability to easily access your website's status in just a few clicks
- The ability to receive SMS and email notifications is an excellent feature
- Provides access to a simple dashboard that you can access from anywhere
- I use ManageWP to update multiple sites and to create backups. Thank you for providing such a great tool!
- So far, this has been the best experience I've had with a WordPress manager.
- A very simple and intuitive user interface. Parabens
WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth
The Jetpack plugin offers several features; it isn't just meant for WordPress. Depending on your requirements, you can also use it to monitor your WordPress site's uptime.
This plugin's makers are also responsible for WordPress and other popular plugins, such as WooCommerce, making their company one of the leaders in monitoring WordPress sites.
It is important to note that this plugin does not provide advanced monitoring tools. Instead, it will provide essential updates and notifications regarding the status of your site. Additionally, there is no option to enhance the monitoring process and website monitoring tools.
Also, the Jetpack Monitor feature is one of the many features included in this plugin. It keeps track of your website's uptime and sends you an email whenever it is unavailable. You will also be notified when it comes back online and if it has been down for some time.
💵 $9.95 for Premium version, free for Lite version.
- The delivery of unlimited, high-speed images and videos over the Internet
- The ability to post automatically on social media is now available
- Provides daily backups and secure logins to ensure the safety of your information
- Maintaining an uptime monitoring system and filtering spam
- It's the first time I've done a site restoration and I like it, it was simple, so I give it 5 stars. The final rating depends on the final result.
- The Jetpack service is one of my favorites
- Thanks to Jetpack for helping me login into my account. They rock!
An External Web Application for Monitoring Website Uptime
This tutorial aims to introduce you to the Super Monitoring plugin, an external tool used to monitor your website's performance and functionality.
This plugin is highly effective when it comes to monitoring your website. Still, you need to subscribe to the premium plans to take full advantage of it. Once you have subscribed, you will be able to choose the intervals on which to receive notifications of downtime.
This tool does not just monitor your website's uptime. It also performs performance checks, content verification, form tests, daily health reports, file integrity monitoring, public page status, change detection, and a lot more.
The Super Monitoring software provides additional tools to diagnose any detected problems, including email and SMS alerts, cyclical and on-demand reports, screenshots, HTML screenshots, HTTP headers, and HAR files.
To talk about website monitoring solutions, you can specify its content, loading speed, and correct functioning and monitor its performance to find out the issues.
In addition to monitoring your domain and SSL certificate expiration dates, it can also detect if your website is listed on any blocklists. Search Engine Robot will also notify you if your website has been accidentally stopped.
💵 Get the Lite Version for free and upgrade to the Premium Version for a small fee.
- The ability to reduce false positives by monitoring stations around the world
- Understanding the different types of failures that can occur
- To ensure that your website is functioning correctly, you constantly monitor it
- Provides you with email and SMS notifications of alerts and reports upon request
- This is an excellent plug for improving business security.
- In my experience, this tool is very helpful for me, due to the fact that it allows me to save time while I am analyzing what happens with my services.
- No indication that it's a commercial on the first page's description. It doesn't work without registration.
I wasted time downloading and installing it.
The World's Leading Uptime Monitoring Service
You can check your website's uptime every five minutes with the Uptime Robot WordPress plugin. You can add 50 monitors to your website, form, or pages, which will be reviewed every five minutes. However, if you wish to begin tracking errors, you will need to register.
You can monitor up to 50 websites for free as an additional benefit. At the same time, the premium subscription allows you to monitor up to 1000 websites.
Suppose you wish to monitor more sites, receive SMS alerts, or change the monitoring frequency. In that case, you must purchase the premium version. Your site will be notified by email and through Webhooks and Push Notifications in the event of a downtime.
Additionally, one of the fascinating aspects of the plugin is that it can be used to check WordPress's uptime without the need to install any plugins.
In the same way that Jetpack allows you to track your uptime irrespective of your budget, the Uptime Robot WordPress plugin is available free of charge.
Among the multiple types of checks we perform are HTTPS, ping, port, and keyword searches, so we can track numerous things simultaneously.
💵 The $15/m includes 12 months of support besides the plugin.
- Sending out alerts by email, SMS, Twitter, push notifications, Slack, HipChat, or webhooks
- Contains statistics regarding uptime, downtime, and response times
- Ability to collaborate with a team through public status pages
- Offers advanced warning under the settings menu
The Simple Efficient Flexible Monitoring Solution
Internetvista is a paid plugin specifically designed for businesses who want to track the uptime of their websites. The saying of this company is that the uptime of your website is your money, which developers think is a pretty accurate statement.
Aside from managing websites, Internet Vista allows you to manage email, service providers, server instances, and receive notifications.
On the media tab of this plugin, you can select whether you would like to receive notifications via email, SMS, Twitter, Slack, or via webhook.
Unlike Pingdom, this plugin requires no credit card to use monitoring tools and services. Plugin makers are offering a free trial period so you can decide whether or not it is right for you.
Website monitoring services are available in five languages, including English, French, German, and Spanish. If you would like to test this tool for 31 days for free, even though it does not provide any free services, you may do so.
💵 It is only price and offers 12 months of free support and updates.
- The ability to use the platform in multiple languages
- Analyzing performance and reporting findings
- Contacting the number below will assist you in obtaining professional assistance
- Connect SMS and WordPress notifications with Slack, Twitter, or your favorite social media platform
- Provides continuous monitoring of all your web services
- Access subscription management via a web application, mobile app, or REST API
Easy and Affordable End User Experience Monitoring
The Pingdom Website Monitoring Service constantly monitors your site from various locations. It uses servers across the globe to test the functionality of your site.
You can access dashboards and data via the website. Still, SMS alerts are only available as a premium service that must be ordered in conjunction with a software upgrade.
It is an excellent product when it comes to reporting because it provides real-time insights into customer experiences through a combination of synthetic and real-user monitoring. This product is suitable for both large and small companies.
As an added benefit, this tool allows you to perform a root cause analysis so that you are never left with the guesswork of how any unplanned outage originated. It is API-integrated and will enable you to automate most tasks that can be automated.
This service counts the number of times your site goes up and down at regular intervals worldwide and provides a graph and report of its performance.
💵 You can obtain this modern plugin for only $16.66/m.
- The ability to provide your customers with the best possible experience using real-time data
- Provides monitoring services for more than 100 locations worldwide
- Keep your users interested by providing them with new content regularly
- Providing insights into your website's performance and availability
- Providing excellent customer service and troubleshooting can be a frustrating experience
It was on the list of the best WordPress plugins for Website Monitoring. You may apply them to improve your site. On the other hand, you may not use them.