What are the best WordPress plugins for icons?
To help you find one of the best WordPress plugins for Icons, we went through and tested many of the most popular Icons plugins. We reduced the number of items only to give you the best of the best. This list contains only quick plugins, which are speed optimized, essential, and have modern designs. They also work best with the top WordPress themes.
Here are the WordPress plugins that we created specifically for icons. These plugins also include Icon Plugins, Menu Icons, and Custom Icons.
In 2022, let’s review the best WordPress icons plugins:
Menu Icons by ThemeIsle Plugin
Gives You The Ability to Add Icons to Your Menu Items
You can enhance the visual appeal of your website’s menu by adding icons to each item. To accomplish this, you can use the Menu Icons by ThemeIsle plugin.
This WordPress Icon plugin is one of the most trusted icon plugins available on the market. It supports a variety of icon types.
This plugin supports some of the WordPress core icons included in the Dashicons package. Additionally, Elusive Icons by Aristeides Stathopoulos have been included in this plugin.
In addition to the Fontello icon pack, many other icon packs are available in this plugin, including Genericons by Automattic Foundation Icons by Zurb Font Awesome by Dave Gandy and TI Icons by ThemeIsle. This plugin also contains features for handling images and SVG files.
The plugin is compatible with the majority of WordPress themes. Still, it is particularly well-suited for popular themes such as Twenty Seventeen and Hestia.
💵 It is a free plugin. There are no charges associated with it.
- Compatible with a wide range of themes
- Provides the option of adding icons
- Provides image and SVG handling capabilities
- WordPress core icons are supported
- The Fontello icon pack is included
- Easily customizable with SVG icons.
- I applied it; it worked well, was easy to use, and had fantastic results.
Ultimate Social Media Plugin
Lets You Add Share Icons
With the Ultimate Social Media plugin, it is possible to add ‘Share’ icons for LinkedIn, RSS, Email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Youtube, in addition to customized share icons so your content can be shared across all of these sites.
Visitors can perform multiple actions on a particular social media share icon with a plugin like this; for example, visitors can go to your Facebook page and like it.
You can also include a fun animation on your blog to inform your visitors of the share icons. In this way, you will increase the likelihood that they will follow your blog or share it with their friends.
Furthermore, you can display sharing buttons and social media icons at the bottom of each post as you see fit.
💵 The premium version costs $29.
- It is possible to make your social media icons animated
- Your blog can be subscribed to via email by visitors
- Adding ‘counts’ to your social media buttons is possible
- It is possible to make your social media icons float or sticky
- 16 different designs are available for your social media share icons
- Using a free plug-in, sometimes you can control it and read the emails sent by visitors. This is the kind of plug-in that participates in spam mailings.
- You can’t remove this scammy plugin, which will link to its own database to capture all your clients’ leads. Don’t download it!!!
Social Icons Widget Plugin
Helps You to Add Quickly Icons
Your WordPress site can be easily enhanced by adding icons from various social media websites using the Social Icons Widget plugin.
Keeping in touch with your readers through social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram is one of the most important aspects of marketing in the modern age.
With this plugin, your site visitors can connect with you much more easily if your website is integrated with your social media pages.
This plugin includes several icon sets, which gives it additional functionality beyond simply connecting to social media networks.
Like Ultimate Social Media, this plugin provides generic icons that can be used to link to any website or social networking site. It also supports over 100 sites in its database.
This plugin can also choose from more than 400 custom icons. It is also compatible with FontAwesome and Academicons. Also, if you wish, you can drag and drop icons onto your web pages.
💵 In addition to a free version, a premium version of this plugin costs $49.
- Uploading SVG icons is possible
- You can create your own custom icon set
- Provides support for email addresses
- Several sets of icons are included
- Provides you with the ability to add icons quickly
- Aparat icon is an Iranian video-sharing website and is the best social icon add-in with your best social icon plugin. The best option for Iranian webmasters is to support it by default.
Menu Image Plugin
Add an Image or Icon in a Menu Item
The Menu Image plugin operates similarly to the Menu Icons by ThemeIsle plugin, allowing you to choose from various icon options. This plugin enables you to create an attractive and visually appealing menu on your website.
This plugin allows you to easily add images or icons to any menu item you wish to include as a visual component. Several tools are also included in this plugin for resizing and positioning the image in the timeline.
It is not necessary to have prior coding experience to use this plugin. In addition, since the plugin is constantly updated, it can be assured of its reliability.
This plugin allows you to customize your website’s buttons, badges, and bubbles. Mobile devices may also be configured to disable the menu image.
Unfortunately, default settings do not display a hover image when the list element is active; however, you can use some CSS to do this.
💵 Free is the Lite version, while the Pro version costs $3/month.
- FontAwesome Icons are included
- You can hide the title and show only the image or icon
- A menu item can be converted into a call-to-action button
- There are the DashIcons Icons available
- Menu items can be customized to include a count bubble
- I like the idea, but the interface is bizarre and nonstandard. I could not get it to function correctly. If you like Go Pro nags – you might like this.
- This plugin is one of the best for adding images and icons to your menus. It is very user-friendly and has numerous options.
WP Menu Icons Plugin
Comes With Multiple Icon Fonts and Colors
With the WP Menu Icons plugin, menus can range from simple lists of links without indentation to complex menus, including entire sections of your website.
Many developers have become accustomed to providing as many features as they can in their mega menu plugins to cater to all their users, ignoring the needs of those users who need only a simple feature that is not provided by the default WordPress menu.
This is why WP Menu Icons was created as a plugin with no pretension of being the most sophisticated for WordPress Mega Menus. In this plugin, you can include icons in your WordPress menu.
With this plugin, you can integrate any icon fonts commonly used today, including Dashicons, Elegant Icons, Enigmatic Icons, Foundation Icons, Themify Icons, etc.
Unfortunately, there are no advanced features in this plugin.
💵 The plugin is free to use. There is no cost associated with it.
- Adding icons to your WordPress menu is possible
- Multiple icon options and colors are available
- There are several icon fonts available
- Provides the ability to change the position of the icon
- There is a simple design provided
- It was solved by the support team within 24-48 hours, which was very friendly and fast.
- Web page creation is made very easy with this exciting tool
Custom Icons for Elementor Plugin
An Elementor Icons Library
With the Custom Icons for Elementor plugin, you can create impressive Elementor icons for your web design projects. It is the perfect plugin for those who wish to add custom icons to the Elementor section of their website.
This plugin will give your website an unforgettable appearance. Your time and effort will be rewarded with this set of icons.
Using this plugin, you can expand the Elementor icon library. It is an ideal plugin for website owners who use Elementor as their framework for building their websites.
In addition to the plugin’s icon set, it also includes several other features that will improve the appearance of your website. With this plugin, you can increase the number of icons included with Elementor.
With this plugin, you can easily add free icons to any part of your website. Aside from changing the icon’s size and color, you may also modify its appearance on the edit screen.
💵 Free! You can benefit from this plugin’s features without having to pay.
- Icons can be used wherever you wish on your website
- There are 15 icon font packs available
- Social media icons are included in large numbers
- It is possible to extend the Elementor icon library
- An individual ON/OFF switch is provided
- Definitely an excellent plugin for Elementor users who want to add many icon packs to their site. I am delighted with it.
- It is beneficial to have a collection of icons like this, and it works perfectly.
Here are some of the best icon plugins. Pick a plugin and improve your site instantly. These plugins can be extended as needed.
📌 Note: We strongly suggest checking our list of expertly selected top WordPress hosting providers to enhance your website’s performance. You may also wish to consult our list of best WordPress security plugins to enhance your website’s security.
We want to make sure that we’ve provided you with enough information.
You will be helping expand the scope of this article if you suggest any other icon WordPress plugin. Please share this article on social media, such as Facebook and Twitter.
Leave a Reply