Is it hard to find a good WordPress plugin for WooCommerce Waitlist?
We will look at the best WordPress plugins for the WooCommerce Waitlist. These WordPress plugins are mobile-friendly and optimized for speed. They are also compatible with all the latest WordPress themes.
We included plugins that support WooCommerce Waitlists, Back in Stock Notifiers, WooCommerce Waiting Lists, and WooCommerce Out of Stock Notifiers.
📌 Note: You might benefit from reading our article about advanced plugins for WooCommerce and powerful WooCommerce themes to find out how to select a theme that will both enhance the appearance and functionality of your WooCommerce store.
Now, let’s look at the best WordPress plugins for the WooCommerce waitlist in 2022:
Back in Stock Notifier for WooCommerce Plugin
Displays The Email Subscription Form
The Back in Stock Notifier for WooCommerce plugin displays the Email Subscription form on select eCommerce homepages, enabling customers to subscribe by email.
This plugin notifies the customer when the requested item becomes available, ensuring no credit loss during the delay between emails. This plugin is advanced and ensures that the customer does not lose credit during this time.
Furthermore, this plugin is compatible with both guests and members. Additionally, the subscription form will contain the email address of the member.
Additionally, you can duplicate the email addresses you select for each product so that the same email address is not used for different products. Moreover, you can display a waitlist subscribe form for backorders that have no backorders awaiting them.
This plugin allows you to customize error messages. You will find options for adding a custom error message in the Admin section.
💵 Free access to all the extraordinary features of the Back in Stock Notifier for WooCommerce plugin. It costs $Free.
- Add reCAPTCHA to the Subscribe Field in Google
- Ability to Make the interested visitors into customers
- The translation has been completed.
- Suitable for both Guests and Members
- It is compatible with various products, including simple, variable, and grouped items.
- Working straight out of the box
- Notification emails can be customized to your liking
- There is a lot to like about the plugin; the support has helped to improve its functionality.
- My team and I purchased a few add-ons for this plugin and it’s been great. It’s a huge revenue generator, and they immediately fixed issues when I had issues (very rarely). Great plugin, great team. Thank you!
YITH WooCommerce Waiting List Plugin
The Simplest Way to Loyalize Customers and Not Lose Them When Items Are Out of Stock
The YITH WooCommerce Waiting List plugin allows customers to add out-of-stock products to their waiting lists and receive a notification when the products become available. Thus, your customers will receive information before you.
This plugin allows you to customize the registration message easily by selecting options and styling them to match your brand. It also allows you to add buttons directly to the waiting list by referencing the shortcode, which assigns the product ID now from the shortcode.
Suppose you make it easy for your users to locate similar products. In that case, they’ll have a better chance of choosing products they’re interested in.
If you keep your customers happy, you will not lose them to your competitors. This is a simple technique to ensure they remain loyal to you without going to your competitors. You will see your sales going up, and you will have satisfied customers.
This WordPress plugin allows users to easily unsubscribe from a waiting list by visiting the account page’s relevant section. It offers the following features, as well.
💵 You can choose between the Lite and Premium versions of the plugin. The Premium version costs $69, whereas the Lite version is free.
- Edit the styles of the subscribe and unsubscribe buttons according to your website’s look and feel
- To receive an email reminder when the item is available again
- Provides a Summary meta box with the waiting users’ numbers and an easy way to contact them
- Provides the option to ‘Add me to the waiting list’ for logged-in users
- We must remember that the free version does not automatically notify the client, and the waiting list is turned off after we send the e-mail to our client. Regardless, I’m using the free version, and it’s great.
Out of Stock Message for WooCommerce Plugin
Used to Write Out of Stock Custom Message With Different Background and Text Color
The free Out of Stock Message for WooCommerce plugin lets you create custom messages when WooCommerce products are out of stock; the plugin provides text and background colors for customization.
It can be used on both general products and WooCommerce-specific products. Choose to use a WooCommerce stock-out message. Your customer will access their product-order status on the product details page.
With the plugin, you can customize the default stock-out message and the color of the area where the message will appear.
As a result, a Sold out badge will be displayed during the first loop. In contrast, a Single Product badge will be shown during the second loop.
It is also possible to add a custom message based on the position of a product within the product page. Thus, the message displays appropriately.
💵 It is FREE to download and install.
- Ability to notify the administrator in case of a shortage of a product
- The ability to indicate the position of an effect on a web page by using this message
- The product page contains a stock indicator
- The ability to send global messages through the Inventory section of WooCommerce
- I needed to remove the Out of Stock message and the Sold Out bubble completely, and they helped me check the correct box. IMO if you run a Woo system, then you need this plugin. We sell tournaments, and Tournament is Closed is better than Out of Stock.
Waitlist Woocommerce Plugin
Lets You Track Demand for Out-of-stock Items & Ensuring Your Customers Feel Informed
The Waitlist Woocommerce ( Back in Stock Notifier ) lets you see the demand for out-of-stock items. Therefore, you can keep your customers informed and more likely to consider purchasing your products.
Waitlist WooCommerce fulfills all the essential functions of a waitlist plugin and allows your customers to sign up for product notifications and get notified when a product is available.
Furthermore, you are also afforded a wide range of options regarding how the signup form appears, how the buttons appear, and how the email appears.
The Waitlist WooCommerce plugin offers the option to show either a pop-up form or an embedded form on the website. Both of these signup forms can be customized according to your requirements.
Additionally, users can receive an SMS on their mobile phone, and custom fields will be added to the waitlist form. When a user joins the waitlist, it will also send an email to the user and the Administrator. A shortcode can be added anywhere to display a ‘Join Waitlist’ button.
💵 There is no charge for this plugin. You can download it for FREE.
- Keeping the waiting list after an e-mail has been sent
- Compatible with all types of products
- Provides a customizable form
- Export and Import waiting list
- The ability to enable or disable guest users
- I appreciate the excellent support that this plugin provides
- Support is good with the premium version
Stock Notifier for WooCommerce Plugin
Let Customers Request Products When They Are Not in Stock and Notify Them Via WhatsApp
The Stock Notifier for WooCommerce enables customers to request products when they are not in stock and to receive notifications through email or SMS when the product becomes available again.
Furthermore, it can monitor your customers’ store data besides tracking product stock records. It can send them instant WhatsApp messages letting them know what items are in stock so they can buy them immediately.
Suppose you wish to ensure complete control over your inventory. In that case, you should create a back-in-stock notification system for WordPress (WooCommerce) stores, allowing customers to be notified via email whenever an item becomes available.
Additionally, your customers will be happier since they will not have to constantly check the inventory as often since you have aggregated the list online. Additionally, they will be able to save a lot of time.
There is the possibility to have multiple vendors on your WordPress site via plugins such as Dokan, Woocommerce, WCVM, and WCFM. This Notifier will enable you to stay in touch with your customers no matter where they are located.
💵 Plugin costs $299, and Free version is included as well.
- Collection of subscriber lists for individual products is required
- Ability to choose the color of the stock buttons according to your preference
- Displays multiple charts simultaneously for other products
- Having separate lists for different types of subscribers would be beneficial
- The support team is awesome and very responsive, going the extra mile to resolve issues. I would recommend it since I reviewed several other plugins without finding a perfect alternative. Innovate product.
Finally, let’s conclude
We have compiled a list of the best WordPress WooCommerce Waitlist plugins in this article for your convenience.
📌 Note: Additionally, you may find our list of top WordPress security plugins helpful in enhancing the security of your website. We also recommend you look at our expertly selected WordPress hosting providers.
It was my pleasure to compile this list of WordPress’s best WooCommerce waitlist plugins. I hope you enjoyed it.
In case you have questions, feel free to leave a comment. If you liked this article, please share it on social media.
Leave a Reply