Planning on finding the best Smooth Scroll WordPress plugin?
This article will teach you how to pick one of the best WordPress plugins Smooth Scroll that fits your must-haves. This WordPress plugins list will help you decide what plugin you need. As an additional benefit, they work with all the top WordPress themes.
We have compiled a list of Smooth Scroll plugins to help you select the one you want. However, if what you are searching for isn’t the same Smooth Scroll plugin you are looking for, then these plugins can also be used for Smooth Scroll to Anchor, JQuery Smooth Scroll, Horizontal Scrolling, Section Scrolling, and Page Scroll Effect.
The top Smooth Scroll WordPress plugins in 2022 are:
A Fully Featured Plugin
You can use the Page Scroll to ID plugin to create seamless scrolling animations based on smooth scrolling animations. It is a free and open-source plugin that provides quite a several features.
This plugin can calculate the page’s size using the ID and offsets listed in the description and set it automatically.
Rather than receiving the jumpy behavior of your browser when you click a link with the “href” value containing #, you will see a smooth scrolling animation when you click on one.
As a result of this plugin, you will be able to implement all the essential tools and the advanced functionality needed for single-page websites, including back-to-top navigation and in-page navigation.
This plugin complies with the GDPR as it does not collect, store, or use any personal information regarding users. None of its functions are related to such information.
💵 Free plugin without Pro or Premium versions.
- Various scrolling animation durations and easings are available
- Vertical and/or horizontal scrolling are provided
- Links and targets are highlighted using ready-to-use CSS classes
- A link and target id button can be added to a post using the visual editor
- Compatible with GDPR
- This plugin worked in a matter of a few minutes and worked seamlessly. Thank you so much! I was tearing out my hair, trying to code it manually to work in EdgeIESafari (the three toilet browsers).
- The plugin worked great! Support was excellent; the author fixed a problem I had quickly… I wouldn’t have found it on my own.
Allows to Make Any Element On Your Pages Sticky
With the WP Sticky plugin, you can make elements and menus sticky; if you click on an element that has been made sticky, the page will scroll to the top automatically. With HTML and CSS, you just need to select the element that you wish to make sticky.
The main function of this plugin is to make your menu stick to the top of the page so that it appears floating on top. Still, making any element sticky is possible using this plugin.
This plugin will allow you to create sticky headers, menus, sticky widgets, fixed widgets, sticky logos, sticky calls to action, and floating menus within your website.
Furthermore, the sticky element is created simply by selecting the appropriate selector for the element. Each element must have its unique selector for the sticky element.
💵 The Lite and Pro versions of this plugin are included. The Pro version costs $39, while the Lite version costs nothing.
- Supports only specific screen sizes
- The stickiness of any element is possible.
- Any other element lower on the page can be selected
- Positioning from the top is possible
- Any unique element with a class or ID can be selected for sticking
- I would recommend this plugin to others
- I had a sticky header within 2 minutes… fantastic!
A WordPress Infinite Scroll
This jQuery smooth scroll plugin allows you to create complex queries using the WordPress shortcode builder and then add the generated shortcodes directly into your template files or the content editor.
Plugins such as WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads support endless scrolling, so a variety of eCommerce solutions can be used with this plugin.
The plugin provides a custom filtering method for Ajax queries that can be used for filtering and updating. This plugin allows you to manage repeater templates across all of your websites.
This plugin can scroll almost any WordPress content, including blog posts, WooCommerce products, and multi-page websites.
💵 For the Pro version, it charges $149, and for the free or Lite version, it charges nothing.
- Query parameters are available
- There is a shortcode builder available
- Compatibility with multiple sites is provided
- Several instances may be included
- There are repeater templates included
- @dcooney provides excellent support, and I use the pro version of the tool to create my landing pages and related posts.
- If I can use a custom loading image, that would be perfect
Add a Scroll to Top Button to Your WordPress Website
The Simple Scroll to Top Button plugin allows the smooth scroll to anchor when it appears on the same page as the anchor link. These effects can affect posts and pages by affecting the entire posts or simulating a specific post or page.
Thanks to its intuitive interface, you can easily add a ‘Scroll to Top’ button to your WordPress website with this plugin.
You will see a ‘Scroll to Top’ button at the bottom-right of the page once readers have scrolled down the page. The result is that website visitors can navigate back to the top of a page on your website easily by skimming the page from front to back.
In particular, an extension such as this is useful when a web page has a large amount of text or content or when the browser’s scrollbar does not provide one-click scrolling. As a result, your website will have a more professional appearance, and navigation will be improved.
💵 Free Simple Scroll to Top Button plugin with advanced features.
- There is a changeable scroll duration.
- An auto-hide button on top of the webpage is available
- A background color changer is available
- There is a symbol color changer
- Retina display is supported
- Despite being a good plugin, transparent mode had a problem. Despite not experiencing any problems with the PC version of Chrome, I found that the transparency mode is canceled once the to-top button is pressed on the smartphone, so I uninstalled it.
a Powerful Smooth Scroll Back to Top
With the NS Smooth scroll back to the top plugin, you may add a smooth scroll effect to each anchor link on your website. This effect may also be applied to your website’s menu and other navigation areas.
In this plugin, you can change the background color, hover color, border color, speed, and color of the back-to-top text on FontAwesome.
💵 The Lite version is free. The Premium version costs $15.
- Menus or navigation sections can have smooth scroll effects
- A smooth page scroll effect may be added to each anchor link on your website
- There is a fully customizable design
- It is possible to make some changes according to your needs
- I like the display options, and it’s quicker than coding myself.
- Excellent! However, there isn’t a position option. Please rate it five stars.
Final thoughts on WordPress plugins for smooth scrolling
Having searched for the best WordPress Smooth Scroll plugins, we have prepared the best plugins for you. If you want a better site, just use one of these plugins.
📌 Note: Additionally, you may find our list of top WordPress security plugins useful for enhancing the security of your website. We also recommend you look at our expertly selected WordPress hosting providers.
We hope this article will be helpful to you.