Looking for the best WordPress WooCommerce Tax Exempt plugins?
As a result, we reviewed a variety of plugins to find you the best WordPress plugins for WooCommerce Tax Exempt. Pick a plugin that best fits your style and site, and take your website to the next level. These plugins support the advanced WordPress themes.
I designed the following plugins specifically for WooCommerce Tax Exempt websites. It features a variety of plugins such as WooCommerce Tax By User Roles, WooCommerce Remove Tax From Checkout, WooCommerce Tax Services, WooCommerce Tax Exemption, Manage Sales Tax, and WooCommerce Exclude Tax for Specific Customers.
📌 Note: Our article about the best advanced WooCommerce plugins can be of assistance if you are interested in finding a plugin to enhance your store. Also, for choosing a good WooCommerce template, we suggest you read our article about the most popular WooCommerce themes.
Hence, let's get straight to the list of top WordPress plugins for WooCommerce Tax Exempt in 2022:
Allows Merchants to Tax-exempt Selected Customers and User Roles
The Tax Exempt for WooCommerce plugin offers specific WooCommerce tax exemption to customers or user roles.
Therefore, it will be possible for you to display forms in the web interface on which customers can upload documents that will allow them to be exempted from paying.
The store owner is responsible for verifying the authenticity of documents and approving or rejecting requests.
Following the tax exemption approval, the customer can click the checkbox claiming the exemption, which will appear on the order details page and those on the checkout page.
Furthermore, the tax exemption tool can show tax exemption forms on your WooCommerce account page and provide all the features of the tax exemption tool.
In addition, the tax exemption application can be customized, tax exemptions can be granted from the backend, notifications and messages can be sent when an application is submitted, and much more.
💵 You can buy this plugin at $59 and get free support for 12 months.
- Email notifications will be sent to those who request tax exemptions or make submissions
- Tax exemptions are based on the choice of the merchant
- The instructions for customizing tax exemption forms can be found
- Clients can view their tax-exempt status on the website
- The tax exemption form for WooCommerce is available by clicking the Tax Exemption link
- Removing tax from WooCommerce checkout pages is available
Collect Vat Numbers At Checkout and Remove The Vat Charge
The EU requires that specific customers are not required to pay taxes on purchases made from your store. The EU VAT Number plugin is intended to comply with these regulations by providing an option that allows your customers to enter their VAT number after they are done with the checkout process.
In addition to using the VIES VAT number validation method developed by the European Union to validate VAT numbers, this plugin also allows its customers to request tax exemptions.
Using this plugin, you will likely be able to validate and accept tax exemptions for B2C and B2B customers. Furthermore, it can also be used for tax accounting related to digital products.
This plugin allows you to collect and validate your customers' valid VAT numbers at checkout. You will not be charged VAT at checkout if a customer's VAT is valid.
💵 The cost of this plugin is $29.
- Validation of VAT numbers is carried out using VIES
- You can comply with tax regulations for digital products
- The customer can enter a VAT number
- You are capable of accepting and validating tax exemptions from B2C customers in your system
- There is the possibility that stores may offer their customers tax exemptions
Allows You to Set Up Conditional Tax Exemption Rules
Using the WooCommerce Tax Exempt plugin, conditional tax exemption rules can be established that levy tax according to a wide range of criteria.
This product can be configured with conditional rules based on products, categories, locations, and specific users. With this plugin, you can accept or reject tax exemptions for your customers based on your preferences.
With the Sales tax-exempt option included in this tool, you can create automated tax-exemption rules for B2B clients and manage sales tax based on coupon codes and other factors pertinent to their role in the business.
Additionally, you can use WooCommerce tax by user roles to set conditions for these rules depending on your products, categories, and the country in which your customers reside.
In addition to controlling the way your site displays prices to your customers, you can adjust how tax rates are displayed based on the role of the visitor.
For instance, based on the role of a visitor, you can display tax rates including or excluding tax. You can also modify the price suffix, include a tax number, and even display auto tax exemption for verified customers.
By using this WooCommerce plugin, excluding tax for specific customers is possible. Unfortunately, like Tax Exempt for WooCommerce and EU VAT Number, this plugin has no free version.
💵 Purchase this plugin for $6/month.
- You can customize the tax exemption forms
- You have the option of displaying product prices with or without taxes
- There are codes for triggering exemptions from taxation
- Various options for displaying prices on a product and archive pages can be configured
- Tax exclusions can be applied conditionally based on the customer, user role, etc
Lets You Collect Vat Number On Checkout
The EU/UK VAT Manager for WooCommerce plugin will allow you to collect and verify VAT information from customers at the checkout to confirm that it matches the official EU and UK VAT databases and enable customers to automatically exempt VAT based on the validated information.
Moreover, an online tax calculator that can be added to your WooCommerce store at a button will provide the average VAT standard rates for each EU member state.
In addition, field labels, placeholders, and descriptions can be customized in your choice's language and text and specify each field's position and CSS class.
It is also possible to make a field optional or mandatory by selecting the optional option; you can still display a confirmation notice to the customer, ensuring that the field is not left blank accidentally.
💵 Lite: 0 dollars, Premium: $29.
- You can verify that the country code matches the billing address
- There is the option of specifying which countries should be displayed
- You can enter VAT numbers without including the country code
- You can receive a VAT refund automatically if the VAT number you provide is valid
- You can find out the IP address of a country
- It is possible in some countries to preserve taxes on goods and services
- Excellent plugin Simple structure works well. Thanks for sharing this
- I like it a lot, and it's easy to use. A perfect plugin.
- Support is great and the plugin is extremely useful
Provides Features to Assist With Eu, Uk and/or Norwegian Vat Law Compliance
Like the EU/UK VAT Manager for WooCommerce, the EU/UK VAT Compliance Assistant for WooCommerce plugin has been designed to comply with the VAT regulations of the Eurozone, the United Kingdom, and Norway.
Using this plugin, you can track the location of your customers based on their billing or shipping address or their IP address when they use a GeoIP lookup.
Furthermore, when a customer places an order in the backend, the order screen displays the total VAT incurred and the customer's location.
Using GeoIP information, customers can also determine the correct VAT for each product they see when visiting the webpage. A widget and shortcode are also provided to enable customers to select their own country when accessing the webpage.
For most users, VAT data needs to be entered in a currency that may not coincide with their business currency. Unfortunately, it is not possible for the plugin to automatically update tax rates.
💵 It's a $55 for the premium version and a free download for the lite version.
- You may sell goods that are subject to VAT in the region that you choose
- The VAT rate for any country can be entered and maintained
- There is all the information necessary to create an OSS, MOSS, and IOSS VAT report
- It is possible to refuse VAT-chargeable items if you are not sure of their tax status
- You can create a centralized location where you can find all the settings, reports, and other information
- When selling across EU borders, it's a must-have plugin. It works with WooCommerce and my theme (Dante).
- This plugin saved me a lot of time, and the support has been great!
Get 100% Accurate Sales Tax Calculations and On-time Tax Filing
The WooCommerce AvaTax plugin allows you to integrate taxation into your WooCommerce store quickly and easily. Utilizing this WooCommerce tax services plugin, you can automatically calculate the sales tax for every transaction on your website.
In addition to helping with tax returns, this WooCommerce plugin can also help you comply with tax filings. It is straightforward to install and enables you to ensure tax compliance throughout your entire business.
With the WooCommerce plugin, you can automate the management and calculation of your tax rate and stop calculating it manually.
Utilizing tax codes, you can automatically calculate your store's tax rates and shipping charges based on your store address and the customer's address, rather than manually entering these figures. Because Avalara's tax information is recorded accurately, filing taxes could not be simpler.
💵 For free, you can download this plugin.
- You may validate some nations' addresses if you wish
- Various tax rates can be entered without the need for manual entry
- The sales tax for your store can be automatically calculated
- It is possible to set up with minimal effort, and seamless integration with WooCommerce
- Documentation and support are provided
As a last note, let's say this
You searched for the best WordPress WooCommerce Tax Exempt plugins, and we prepared the best ones. If you're hoping to have more sales, you can use them.
📌 Note: Additionally, you may find our list of top WordPress security plugins helpful in enhancing the security of your website. We also recommend you look at our expertly selected WordPress hosting providers.
We hope this article will be helpful to you.