Do you want to find the best WordPress plugin for WooCommerce Currency Switcher?
You can use this article to help you choose the best WordPress plugins for the WooCommerce Currency Switcher that fits your requirements. These WordPress plugins come with great features and support the right plugins to help you transform your WordPress site into a wonderland. These plugins support the latest WordPress themes.
We have listed a selection of WooCommerce Currency Switcher plugins that we have hand-picked so that you can easily find the best plugin. But you are not searching for an exact WooCommerce Currency Switcher plugin? These WordPress plugins have also been helpful for WooCommerce Multi-Currency, WooCommerce Currency Converter, Woocommerce Product Currency, Woocommerce Price Based on Country, and Woocommerce Custom Currency. Choose the WordPress plugin that you think fits you and will benefit your website.
📌 Note: Use an advanced WooCommerce theme that provides the features you need with a beautiful design to improve the appearance and functionality of your store. Also, for choosing advanced plugins for your store, check out our article about top WooCommerce plugins.
Best Currency Switcher Plugins for WooCommerce 💱
Here are more than 15 WooCommerce Currency Switcher WordPress plugins for 2022:
a Currency Switcher for WooCommerce
There are multiple currencies available with the WOOCS plugin to set up your store and update the exchange rates in real-time as you change currencies on your website.
The plugin allows you to add multiple currencies to your store and set up exchange rates that are automatically updated as you change currencies.
This WooCommerce plugin lets you create custom currencies. It includes a widget that can be enabled using a shortcode and provides control over the currency switcher on your checkout page to display prices in various currencies.
As well as being able to select among three different designs for your front-end, you will also be able to allow your customers to choose the currency they wish to use.
Further, you have the option of adding your custom price formats and custom currencies. However, its ability to record statistical data is most impressive.
It is possible to gather data about what currencies your customers are switching to, the most often location they are coming to, and even at what time of day they are changing their currencies.
💵 The free Lite version can be downloaded, and the $28 Premium version can be purchased.
- Provides customers with the option of paying in their currency at checkout
- The currency switcher interface comes in three different designs
- A currency switcher's statistics can be collected
- Seven currency aggregators provide automatic updates of currency rates
- You can select your price formats as well as custom money signs
- The free version is more than enough for me. Thanks to the developer for an incredible plugin!
- In general, it is an excellent plugin. The size and design of the side switchers could be improved a bit, especially for mobile screens, they work very well, but the layout is a bit invasive. Thank you.
a WooCommerce Currency Switcher
Like WOOCS, Currency Switcher for WooCommerce is one of the best free WooCommerce multi-currency converters you can use for changing the currency used for payments on your products depending on where your customers reside.
Suppose the plugin detects the IP address or location of your viewers. The prices will automatically be converted to the appropriate currency using the current exchange rate.
You may also offer your customers the option of changing the currency used for billing/shipping to the original currency or overriding the currency with the currency of their choice.
Additionally, you may provide various options for currency converters and formats to allow your customers to choose any currency they desire. Many shortcodes and widget options are provided, making it one of the most functional plugins.
💵 Free Lite and a $39 for Premium.
- Various shortcodes and widgets are available to improve currency conversion flexibility.
- A variety of currencies can be selected depending on the locality or country.
- It is possible to add a currency switcher as a widget or a shortcode
- A variety of currencies may be switched in both placement and format
- There are automatic currency changes and exchange rate updates
- My first attempt with two other plugins didn't turn out well. Until I tried your plugin, it's been working well. So far, no issues. Question: How can I locate the current currency in the table in the JS and PHP code?
- This works as it should, even though I wasn't sure.
The Best Free Currency Exchange Plugin
The CURCY plugin is one of the best WooCommerce currency switchers. This freemium tool comes with some of the most specific features on the market. The plugin intelligently converts prices, coupons, shipping rates, and even taxes according to your users' currency.
You can also add a widget that allows you to choose from 7 different front-end styles to your site and a floating currency bar that enables your shoppers to select their preferred currency.
In addition to these features, the price switcher interface for single product pages offers four types of front-end design.
This Multi-Currency plugin also detects your location by using the IP address of your computer and enables you to switch currencies based on the location of your computer.
With the premium version, users can create sessions and track their currency preferences by session instead of keeping these in a cookie.
💵 There is a cost of $20 for the Pro version and 0 for the Lite version.
- The auto-detection of geolocation and language allows for automatic currency conversion.
- The rate of exchange can be manually adjusted.
- With floating-bar and widgets, it's easy to change currency settings
- There is support for multiple currencies with regards to product prices, shipping costs, coupon codes, and taxes
- Allows you to add custom exchange fees and currency symbols
- Although the plug-in itself is excellent, the developers have deliberately broken the update process for it, so you have to use their cash-grab installer if you don’t want to go through hoops every time there is an update. If not for the cash-grab, I would have given this five stars out of five, but as things are, I can’t give it zero!
- It works well and is easy to use.
Allows You to Sell The Same Product in Multiple Currencies
In addition to providing a powerful currency converter within WooCommerce, the Price Based on Country for WooCommerce plugin is also among the best checkout plugins within WordPress.
The WooCommerce plugin displays prices based on country.
It is straightforward to use and requires minimal setup. It is highly intuitive and detects your shoppers' country, displaying pricing in their native currency based on where they live.
This plugin allows you to set up your store to display different prices according to the location of your establishment.
You can set pricing for your company based on its location, which may be very useful for some companies. Furthermore, you can specify your exchange rates or use those the tool offers.
Also compatible with WPML, this plugin allows you to switch languages and convert currencies for flat-rate deliveries and international shipments.
💵 Download the free Lite and premium versions for a $49.
- Compatible with WooCommerce
- Compatible with the WPML
- When editing in bulk, you may be charged a variable rate and exchange rate fee.
- Includes a widget to select the country and currency
- Individual pricing is possible for each region
- We tried several premium plugins, but none of them worked properly. This is the only plugin that worked for us. We use WP Rocket and Cloudflare.
- Excellent plugin, which works flawlessly and offers excellent support.
Allows Converting Product Prices to a Currency of Your Choice
Like CURCY, you will find that the EDD Currency Converter currency switcher plugin is one of the best. If you need a feature-rich currency switcher for WooCommerce, look no further than Easy Digital Downloads.
Additionally, the currency switching interface is straightforward, with simple drop-down menus and an extensive list of currency options so your customers can immediately select their preferred currency with just a few clicks.
Using the dedicated drag-and-drop currency-changing menus, creating a customized currency-changing menu is straightforward. With a bit of effort, you can even add your custom currencies with unique codes, symbols, labels, and exchange rates.
In addition to being a handy resource for large businesses, it also features additional features that make it useful for large eCommerce stores.
It makes sense to replace the base currency with the switched currency altogether, as having it as the default currency makes things more straightforward.
Unfortunately, this plugin has no free version.
💵 You get all the excellent features plus one year of free support with $51.
- There is an Inline Currency Switching Interface with attractive menu options.
- Your customers can convert the price of your products into their currency.
- Support services are available as well as documentation that is easy to use
- It is possible to customize the currency switching menu using a drag-and-drop interface.
- The price can be replaced with a different base currency or added to a switching currency.
- Thank you, great plugin. Everything works as it should. Excellent support. I recommend it.
a Universal Currency Converter
The CBX Currency Converter plugin provides one of the best currency conversion solutions for WooCommerce apps. It is possible to display prices in your customers' local currency and currency exchange rates through widgets and shortcodes.
A selection of four layouts is provided, and all exchange rates have been taken directly from the Google Finance site. The Multicurrency plugin allows you to display up to ten different currencies simultaneously. It supports over 117 different currencies.
This WooCommerce plugin helps you identify the appropriate product currency immediately by displaying the flag of each country. You can also identify how many decimals you wish to show so that you know the exact price.
To date, 94 currencies have been supported, and the plugin displays up to ten currency rates at once.
Unfortunately, displaying too many currencies may result in API failure.
💵 Get Lite for free, Pro for a $(Needs Quote).
- Displaying up to ten currencies is possible simultaneously
- Shortcodes and widgets are supported
- A total of four layouts are available
- The prices can be displayed in your local currency
- A calculator with AJAX functionality is available
- We ran into a couple of bugs in the earlier versions. I emailed support, and it was rectified in the following version. What fantastic support and development staff!
- AED (UAE Dirham) is not one of the currencies listed
a Currency Converter for WooCommerce
The Open Currency Converter plugin is not as popular as other add-ons on this list. Still, it comes with many features not available in other free currency converters for WooCommerce.
This WooCommerce currency converter allows users to select from over 170 currencies, and the exchange rates are updated as often as possible.
Besides providing you with relevant shortcodes for your shop, it also provides a PHP function that will enable you to insert a currency switcher directly into your theme without using a shortcode in case you are an experienced developer.
Moreover, you can use templates for customizing how your users see currency conversions; you can install an administrative interface that allows you to modify the default currency, display exchange rates, and let your customers change currencies at their discretion.
💵 Free and at no charge!
- Caches conversion results are available for faster loading and response times
- Provides you with an ideal currency converter for displaying prices in different currencies
- There are dedicated shortcodes and PHP functions for converting currencies
- There is an administration screen that allows for the definition of defaults and a current view of the exchange rate
- A sample output template is provided so you can control the way the results are presented
- This is a fast, clean, and incredibly useful program. Thank you!
- This solution is simple and effective and does not have any backlinks. Thanks!
- It's not bloated and to the point. A developer's dream Thanks for contributing to the WordPress ecosystem.
a Multi-currency Support for WooCommerce
Suppose you intend to create a multilingual WooCommerce store. In that case, you should consider installing the WooCommerce Multi-Currency plugin to maximize your store's performance.
Using this premium plugin, you can determine your visitors' physical location, and the prices will appear in the currency they are accustomed to seeing.
Providing an automatic language switching option on your website will allow visitors to begin their localized shopping experience immediately once they land on your website.
Furthermore, you can quickly implement a currency switcher at the front-end so your customers can choose their desired currency at any time using a manual button if they wish to; it also allows you to integrate a language switcher so your customers can select their preferred language at any time.
As a result, the customers can purchase goods and services in the currency they selected, which is not always possible with the use of currency converters.
💵 With $99, you can purchase WooCommerce Multi-Currency as a plugin.
- You may pay in the currency that you have selected
- Several additional currencies can be added
- It is possible to see the prices recalculated automatically
- It is possible to include the conversion commission
- A widget on the sidebar will allow you to select the currency
The Only WooCommerce Bundle You Ll Ever Need
More than 100 WooCommerce performance improvement widgets are already included in the Booster for WooCommerce plugin. They can be added to your store to optimize various aspects of performance.
Prices and exchange rates are also displayed, allowing you to make your product selection in different currencies and calculate the exchange rate automatically.
Additionally, the plugin updates the exchange rate, allows you to modify the prices in foreign currencies, and much more. Moreover, it is simple to use; no coding experience is required.
The plugin provides several beneficial features, including controls over your store's financial activities and the ability to utilize other modules to enhance other aspects of your company.
One of the plugin's advantages is that it can easily access all of its functions through its dashboard.
💵 There is a Free version, and the Pro version costs $99.
- The price of a WooCommerce product can be automatically calculated using a formula.
- Prices for WooCommerce products can be entered in multiple currencies
- Automated currency exchange rates for WooCommerce are available
- WooCommerce products can be displayed in a variety of currencies
- Adding multiple currencies to WooCommerce is possible
- This is an excellent plugin for any woo store. Excellent customer support!
- Whenever I have a question or issue, customer support provides excellent service and quick resolution. I strongly recommend the plugin and the associated customer service.
In closing, let me say the following:
The above plugins are the best to use for WooCommerce currency switching. Keep in mind that these plugins will allow your website to grow.
We hope you enjoy reading this article.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comment section. We would appreciate it if you shared this post on social media. If you like this article, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, or another social network.