Do you need a WordPress plugin for currency conversion?
This text discusses a few of the best WordPress plugins for Currency Converter you can use to determine which plugin suits your needs. These plugins have plenty of features, support, and user-friendly interfaces to help you get started. Also, we make sure that all the top WordPress themes are compatible with our plugins.
Here are the WordPress plugins we created specifically for the Currency Converter. However, within this wide selection of WordPress plugins, plugins could be used for creating Currency Switcher, Exchange Rates Widget, Currency Converter for Elementor, Currency Converter Calculator Plugin, Currency Exchange, or WooCommerce Currency Converter.
Now let's look at the top WordPress plugins for Currency Converter in 2022:
The Most Complete Plugin to Show Financial Information
Using the Financial Pack plugin, you can display the latest economic and financial news on your website or use the plugin to display the latest economic and financial news and information.
There are over 110 widgets that use cryptocurrencies, fiat currencies, or stocks. Each widget has its design options and settings.
Furthermore, several other widgets were included, including cryptocurrency events, currencies, converters, and other black and white widgets.
This plugin displays cryptocurrency and stock market data through various widgets and other information related to fiat currencies.
With this WordPress trading plugin, no configuration is required. Simply drag and drop it into your website using one of the many popular page builders supported by this extension, such as Elementor or Beaver Builder.
Unfortunately, this plugin does not have a free version.
💵 Whatever your level of expertise is, the Financial Pack plugin can help you. You can purchase it for $49.
- RTL language support is provided in full
- There are over 110 widget and shortcode styles available
- It is possible to convert live
- Supported data sources include a wide range
- An inline result is available for use between posts
A Universal Currency Converter and Rate Display
Besides being a freemium currency converter, CBX's converter supports 94 different currencies and displays up to 10 exchange rates.
Ajax is used to calculate the converted currency results in this plugin to ensure your customers do not have to reload the page to see the price difference between currencies. When desired, you can also display decimal points after a currency.
This is a fully customizable plugin that allows you to customize the look of your website. It provides four display layouts and automatically updates the exchange rate with the option to set the frequency of updates.
If you upgrade this plugin to the premium version, you will also be able to use Bitcoin currency. This plugin works with WooCommerce; however, you will need to upgrade to the premium version to utilize it.
Unfortunately, the API request may fail if there are many currencies displayed.
💵 The Lite version is free; the Pro version costs $39.
- Having run into some bugs in older versions. I emailed support, and they promptly rectified it in the next version. Excellent support and development team!
- One of the currencies not listed on the list is the AED (UAE Dirham)
A Simple But Versatile Currency Converter
By using the Currency Converter Widget plugin, you will be able to display the current exchange rates for various currencies in the sidebar of your site.
With this plugin, it is possible to display currency exchanges anywhere on your site besides widget areas using shortcodes.
With this currency switcher plugin, it is easy to change your website's fonts, text, and background colors to match the theme you are using.
Besides being easy to use, this plugin can also be customized to match any website without requiring any coding expertise.
Furthermore, this exchange rates widget is available in eight different languages with the click of a button, which allows you to switch between them automatically. Moreover, you can select the most popular pairs, such as USD/EUR, which are the most commonly traded.
💵 There is no charge for this plugin.
- You can show the exchange rate anyplace
- Currency pairs are available
- There is an extensive range of customization options
- Suitable for beginners
- There are eight different languages
- Shortcode and widget support is provided
- In my experience, this plugin has been the best for converting live currencies without any coding required. Kudos to the developer!
- I love how simple and easy it is to use.
Convert Currencies Whenever You Want
It is now possible to instantly convert currencies within a post or page, so the Open Currency Converter plugin is ideal for those who would like this capability.
Like CBX Currency Converter, this plugin can be downloaded free of charge, used free of charge, and free of advertisements. If you believe you have to pay for anything, you are wasting your time and money.
This currency exchange plugin allows you to run a UK-based website where all currencies are displayed in British pounds. In the event that most of your visitors originate in the United States, you may wish to display equivalents in U.S. dollars as well.
Consequently, you will be able to spend less time actually calculating conversions and less time revisiting converted values to account for changes in conversions in the future.
For this plugin to function correctly, you should review the Options screen and make necessary adjustments before attempting to convert. An App Key must also be entered in the App Key field before you are able to perform your conversions.
💵 Free plugin with the name Open Currency Converter.
- It is possible to add features to your theme with a PHP function
- Provides control over the output of results
- You can define default settings and view current exchange rates
- Your posts and pages can be embedded using a shortcode
- Caching results reduce resource consumption and improve response time
- Exchange rates do not need to be updated manually
- Thanks. I appreciate how efficient, clean, and useful your program is.
- It's simple and effective, and there's no need for a backlink.
- To the point and not bloated. A developer's dream.
A Multi-Currency for WooCommerce
If you have a WooCommerce website, you can sell your products overseas using the CURCY plugin. This plugin accepts payments in multiple currencies if you have a WooCommerce site. This is one of the best currency converter plugins, such as currency converter for Elementor and currency converter calculator plugin.
Your customers can change currencies easily using this plugin, which makes the payment process more convenient. You may set your exchange rate or have the plugin set it automatically based on the Google Finance data you supply.
This WooCommerce currency convertor plugin automatically detects your visitors' location, displaying the price in their local currency. To process payments, you can also integrate payment gateways, such as PayPal and Stripe.
Your currencies can be displayed on the front end of your website using shortcodes. They can be displayed either as widgets or as currency bars. They can even be customized using CSS.
💵 Premium version costs $42, and Lite free version is also available.
- You can manage manual exchange rates
- You can select the price format
- There is a custom CSS
- Provides automatic currency detection for visitors
- Shortcode support is provided
- You have provided a handy application. As USD is the default currency, the default unit should be created. The visitor should not be able to select their unit.
Final Thoughts on Currency Converter WordPress Plugins
The Best Currency Converter WordPress plugins we found are listed below. Choose one for your site and enjoy your new currency converter.
📌 Note: Please take a few minutes to review our posts highlighting the modern WordPress blog themes and the best WordPress plugins for your blog, which are regularly used, voted, and shared by our readers.
We hope this article helped you find WordPress's best currency converter plugin.