Are you looking for the best Best WooCommerce Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway?
Here are some of the best WordPress plugins you can find on the web for Cryptocurrency Payment. All of the plugins listed here deliver out-of-the-box features and possibilities. Apart from that, the plugins can run on all WordPress templates.
We have handpicked the following bundle of Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway plugins to help you choose the right one. You can use them for WooCommerce Cryptocurrency Payments such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Tether Payments.
If you want to show cryptocurrencies prices on your site, you can check our article for the WordPress cryptocurrency plugins.
If you are interested in creating a site about cryptocurrency and would like a WordPress theme that meets your needs, please check out our selection of the WordPress cryptocurrency themes that we have handpicked for those wanting to create a site on cryptocurrency.
You can probably find the right and best WordPress Bitcoin Payment Gateway plugin in 2022 below:
A Free and Open-Source Cryptocurrency Payment Processor for Receiving Payments in Bitcoin and Altcoins
BTCPay is a Bitcoin payment gateway for WooCommerce. It facilitates the acceptance of bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies while cutting transaction fees. Similar to Coinbase (which we’ll discuss later), this plugin is accessible, practical, and can be installed on any WordPress-based site.
If you receive payments through this cryptocurrency plugin, you need not deal with a third-party processor. Payments made through BTCPay are directly deposited into your wallet. In addition, you may choose to self-host by utilizing your own server or using a third-party service provider.
Besides supporting an unlimited number of stores and utilizing the Lightning Network, you can also act as a payment processor for others with the self-hosted solution. As each invoice is associated with a unique Xpubkey, you do not need to upload private keys to the server or reuse addresses.
Due to this, the user maintains control over their private keys, ensuring a higher degree of privacy and security.
What are the disadvantages of this plugin, you ask? Aside from not supporting fiat currencies, BTCPay does not offer an automatic conversion between crypto and fiat. To pay with bitcoin, an individual must already own that digital currency.
💵 Free support is offered with this advanced plugin. You can download it for free.
- Free and open-source
- Provides mobile POS (point of sale)
- Each invoice uses your pub key to create a unique address
- Includes simple, embeddable payment buttons
- Provides the option to be hosted by a third party or to run on your own server
- Supports crypto payments through SegWit, Taproot, Altcoin, and Bitcoin
- I don't understand how WooCommerce isn't incorporating this in their default options. This topic was modified 1 day, 10 hours ago by boetj.
- It's an open-source crypto payment processor I love! What I find most incredible is the support and patience that the BTCPay Team presents to its users, no matter their skill level! Shout-out to @ndeet and @pavlenex!! You guys are rock stars! – @jlee
- I have used the previous version and updated my onlineshop to the new V2 version. The upgrade worked great and I can recommend the plugin and BTCPay server to anyone who runs a WooCommerce store and wants to accept Bitcoin and Lightning payments.
Directly Deposit Each Online Sale Into Your Wallet No Kyc Documentation Required
Blockonomics is one of the best WooCommerce Bitcoin plugins out there. You can accept all digital currencies, fiat currencies, and hierarchical deterministic wallets with this plugin; For example, Trezor, Blockchain.info, and Mycelium.
The service is excellent for accepting Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Tether payments on your website. It is easily integrated with WooCommerce and includes some of the best security features available.
Businesses can similarly use this plugin to BTCPay, increasing their revenues, income, and profitability. Their P2P encrypted invoicing system is a practical solution for many businesses. However, you must have a Blockonomics account, and they will charge a transaction fee of 1%.
The best part is that your site is responsible for handling the checkout flow, so there is no need to worry about third parties interrupting.
Integrated with many other services, Blockonomics also integrates with WooCommerce. The one disadvantage is that you must get the specific version of WooCommerce that is compatible with it. Otherwise, it will not function correctly.
💵 Free for Lite, but pricey for Premium.
- Offers an amazing checkout experience that integrates seamlessly with your store's theme
- The information of our customers will never be shared with the plugin
- For bitcoin payments, you can send links via instant messaging, social networks, or e-mail
- A payment button can be included on any website
- With Segwit compatibility, transaction costs can be as low as possible
- Guys, I am grateful for the webmaster who helped me retrieve my missing funds from blockonomics. Their service was so patient and available to answer all my questions and walk me through it to restore the funds. Thanks again webmaster, I am deeply grateful. This topic was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by Tom.
- Fast, responsive, simple, and it does the job just as it should. Supper happy, keep up your amazing work!
- I cannot say enough good things about their support. I was having an issue (which turned out to be a firewall block problem) and they solved my issue quickly. The built in testing is a very nice feature and the initial setup was super simple. I highly recommend this plugin!
Fully Supported By The Sci Intelligencia Team With Features That Are Necessary to Keep Check
The Coinbase plugin allows you to accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash for payment on your WooCommerce store. It is a platform that offers business owners, traders, and individuals the option to exchange digital currencies. (much like CryptoWoo)
This plugin can be an excellent way to begin accepting cryptocurrency payments in your business. However, it is recommended that you thoroughly investigate this service before making any final decisions.
Users have the option of purchasing and selling bitcoins using their bank accounts. The plugin also supports a variety of merchant and payment processing functions. A Coinbase account is necessary to use it.
Aside from their extensive range of services, they also offer a commerce payment gateway for WooCommerce that allows cryptocurrency-based payments. The plugin is entirely free and provides the option of tweaking the settings, such as remotely turning on or off crypto payments.
Plugins like this are very useful, but there is only one con: online transactions are difficult due to the lack of support in all countries.
💵 There is no charge for this plugin.
- You can withdraw the received amount to another account of your choice and use the funds according to your liking
- Online merchants and businesses can accept cryptocurrency payments with a smoother approach
- You can accept your payments in multiple cryptocurrencies without having to open individual cryptocurrency merchant accounts
- You can obtain your own cryptocurrency wallet for your commercial transactions with an email address-based signup process
- Thank you so much, Mr. Syed Muhammad Usman*
- You're the best bro, and you've responded fast and fully helped
- There are some issues with the plugin, for example when a consumer makes a purchase, the order always shows up as ‘waiting'. This has been reported to support as being crucial, however I have yet to receive a response.
Accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, and +100 Cryptos On Your Website Store and Social Media Accounts Globally
With NOWPayments, you can accept crypto payments without possessing any cryptocurrency on your behalf. In addition to the payment gateway being integrated into websites, users can also include it in their social media accounts.
All you have to do is create your API key, create your account, and install the plugin. It offers low transaction fees and does all of the processing for you.
Additionally, users can buy digital goods through the plugin using some of the wide range of supported cryptos, allowing them to use this channel to seamlessly integrate crypto payments into multiple e-commerce platforms.
Despite the plugin's ease of use, it does incorporate API integration into popular eCommerce platforms, such as Shopify and OpenCart. However, a transaction fee of up to 0.5 percent may apply if the transaction is converted automatically.
💵 This premium plugin costs $(Needs Quote).
- Cryptocurrency fees are the lowest on the market
- Convert 100+ cryptocurrencies into your preferred ones
- Payouts are delivered instantly to your wallet or bank account
- All transactions are secure and encrypted
- A 24/7 support system and a dedicated account manager are available to you
- With the variety of tools it offers, you have the freedom to choose
- ChangeNOW automatic conversions are also available
A Payment Gateway for WooCommerce to Let Buyers Pay With Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies
CoinPayments simplifies the process of processing cryptocurrency transactions. The plugin has been tried and tested by thousands of companies worldwide. Their track record is unbeatable, which is not common for a company of this size and ambition.
Numerous alternatives are available that are fee-free. However, this is a professional service, and the fees are, in fact, relatively modest for what it is.
Comparing 0.5% tax to that of other companies that charge fluctuating charges, it is a reasonable charge. Furthermore, if you speak about more considerable amounts of cryptocurrency coins, a 0.5% tax seems good.
Fees for CoinPayments transactions are the same regardless of whether you need to convert, withdraw, and use services. Fees for CoinPayments transactions are set by transaction rates, price tags, and the exchange rate for each coin.
The plugin offers several security features, which reduce the risk that your private data will be compromised or committed fraud. It accepts Bitcoin as well as over 50 different cryptocurrencies. If you plan to use crypto for most of your payment processing, you should seriously consider it.
However, It’s not as secure as cold storage wallets.
💵 Free Version Lite, $(Needs Quote) Version Pro.
- Provides the user with a sandbox environment for testing
- Offers a unique feature named “Pay-by-Name”
- The team behind the company is adamant about building a multi-functional platform
- Supports more cryptocurrencies that you might ever need
- Offers it’s users the ability to create unique and one-of-a-kind name tags
- Our company has tried about 5 plugins (most of them had 5-star reviews) and this is by far the best plug-in for cryptocurrency payments. They have an incredibly intuitive interface, every detail is carefully thought out, and their customer service was outstanding. I highly recommend it!
- I was in the process of setting this up when I was logged out, and subsequently locked out, of my account on the coinpayments.net website. Thank goodness that I had not gotten very far in the setup so there were no funds or API keys there, but I can only imagine the horror I would feel had there been. This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by
- The add-on I'm looking at generates an error every time someone buys it, and I can see it in the error_log. I need someone to help me fix it, and I'd appreciate it if someone emailed me to show them the error.
Fully Automated Cryptocurrency Processing Platform and Invoice System
CoinGate provides an integrated cryptocurrency gateway that makes crypto payments seamless and customer-driven. Using it, you have two payment methods available: Bitcoin and Euro settlements that are completed in real-time, protecting them from the volatility of cryptocurrencies.
Businesses and enterprises of all sizes can use the fintech gateway to accept crypto payments. The gateway includes an API, shopping cart modules, payment buttons, and on-demand billing options.
The plugin supports more than 70 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple. Its transaction fees are 1 percent. Most cryptocurrencies are stored in cold storage, and most transactions are protected by fraud prevention algorithms.
In addition to providing crypto payment processing services, CoinGate also offers a platform for the purchase and sale of various cryptocurrencies. The plugin describes itself as a trading platform, a cryptocurrency exchange, and an online merchant.
In purchasing coins through the plugin, customers can also turn them into fiat currency by using credit cards, debit cards, SEPA banking, or mobile funds. Also, invoices may be sent to users by email or via a link so that they may withdraw funds in bitcoin or via SEPA.
Lastly, as part of its reputation-building business relationships, the firm regularly collaborates with world-renowned companies, including Simplex, Changelly, and DAOpay.
💵 Get the Free Lite Version and the $(Needs Quote)d Premium Version.
- Fees for setup or recurring services are not charged
- Real-time exchange rates are used to calculate the payment amount
- Chargebacks are not allowed, guaranteed!
- Fully automated: all you have to do is set it and forget it
- A sandbox environment is available for testing with Tesnet Bitcoin
- Using Coingate's plugin for more than half a year now, with many purchases. Works great, installation was quick, and no complaints at all. Highly recommended.
- For payments to be processed, Spanish-speaking countries must send documents in English.
- They say you can accept bitcoins for your business and receive payment in US dollars, but this is false. If you are a US citizen or have ever lived in the US, you cannot use Coingate.
Accept Crypto On Your Online Shop and Increase Your Revenue
TripleA for WooCommerce is a cryptocurrency payment gateway that allows clients to take advantage of the rapidly growing crypto market. You can enjoy competitive exchange rates and financial services through their cryptocurrency-centric platform without risking chargebacks.
A plugin like this (also known as Bitcoin Payment Gateway for WooCommerce) comes with dedicated support, which you often don't find with free plugins. Furthermore, the plugin is noncustodial, so each payment is routed directly to the wallet.
Additionally, there is the option to send a message to every customer if you so desire.
With this plugin, your business can accept Bitcoin payments with ease. Your clients simply need to scan a QR code to send payment. Signing up for an account is unnecessary, and the plugin is entirely free.
TripleA makes running a business easy, fast and secure for sellers. It allows you to withdraw money using real-time currency rates in 19 currencies (0.8 percent). Your customers will be able to receive micropayments efficiently and instantly with the assistance of services such as BinancePay and Bitcoin Lightning.
💵 It is free on the Lite version, and $(Needs Quote) on the Premium version.
- You will not be charged hidden fees or be victimized by fraud
- Details on transactions can be viewed in the dashboard
- Payouts to bank accounts and withdrawals in crypto are easy
- Provides support for Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT, Litecoin, and others
- Every transaction triggers an email notification
- It's easy to register with WooCommerce
- As a consequence, this plugin has evolved into a very dangerous KYC plugin where your data is in great danger! Uninstall it immediately and use another plugin! This topic was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by petermaier88.
- Not a fan of my crypto being converted to fiat as that defeats the entire object of crypto payments, but I guess they have to make money, too. Would have loved to see a small admin fee being added to the checkout amount to facilitate that.
- As of yet, I have no further experience with it. But, please remove the annoying banners even if I already rated! Otherwise, 5 stars. This topic was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by mpcb.
An overview of everything that has been said
In this text, we reviewed the best WordPress Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway plugins. Use these plugins to make your site more modern.
We appreciate you reading this selection of the best WordPress plugins for the Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway. We hope you found it helpful.
If you wish to incorporate stock market widgets and prices on your website, please consult our article for the best WordPress stock market plugins.