Are you searching for the best WooCommerce Repeat Orders WordPress plugin?
We will compare some of the best WordPress plugins for WooCommerce Repeat Orders with screenshots and comprehensive information. We have thoroughly evaluated and selected these plugins for their excellent features to assist you in choosing the best plugin to use with your WordPress website. Additionally, we ensure that the plugins are compatible with all the latest WordPress themes.
We chose plugins that are the absolute best for WooCommerce Repeat Orders. This collection of WordPress plugins includes WooCommerce Recurring Orders, WooCommerce Order Again Button, WooCommerce Upsell Plugin, WooCommerce One Click Re-Order, and other relevant plugins.
📌 Note: You might benefit from reading our article about advanced plugins for WooCommerce and powerful WooCommerce themes to find out how to select a theme that will both enhance the appearance and functionality of your WooCommerce store.
Thus, we present you with the best WordPress WooCommerce Repeat Orders plugins for 2022:
YITH WooCommerce Subscription Plugin
Sell Products with A Subscription Plan in Your E-commerce
Using the YITH WooCommerce Subscription plugin is highly recommended when creating recurring orders in WooCommerce.
In order to maintain relationships with customers, they may be interested in making repeated orders or payments on a regular basis, such as monthly, quarterly, or annually.
Moreover, the WooCommerce repeat orders variation plugin’s options can also be utilized to create a variety of payment options for potential customers in the event that the need arises.
This works very well in the case of recurring orders, such as subscription boxes and other items.
Furthermore, by offering your customers the option to pause or cancel their orders or subscriptions at any time through your website, you are giving them more options in WooCommerce recurring orders.
Customers can decide which subscriptions to cancel or keep based on a quick overview of the subscriptions.
💵 Free Lite Version and Premium Version for $230.44 are available.
- Turn any product into a subscription
- Lets your users switch, pause, and even cancel their plans
- Product variations for different subscription plans
- Offer both manual and automatic subscription payment renewals
- Comes with intelligent retries
- Free trial period for customers
- Allows you to offer recurring discounts
- Allow customers to switch, pause, or cancel the subscriptions
- I’m checking all the web options to view my site’s subscriptions for a particular role. Nor does it work with ‘manage_permissions.’ It seems like complete amateurs coded the plugin.
- Hello, I have another question regarding the plugin usage. I’ve received an order with a coupon code on it. For the 5% discount on a specific code, the client paid 23,5€. What happens when the subscription renews? Will it be 25€ or 23$? Thank you!
WooCommerce Subscriptions Plugin
Let Customers Subscribe to Your Products & Pay on a Regular Basis
The WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin can be used to add recurring payments to your eCommerce store. This plugin is located under the WooCommerce Plugins section.
Instead of selling your products as one-time purchases, WooCommerce Subscriptions allows you to offer these products on a subscription basis.
The WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin allows you to offer free trials and charge a one-time fee for any subscription plan you decide to offer.
A subscription product may also be combined with a variable product for the purpose of creating a multi-tiered pricing scheme.
Although WooCommerce Subscriptions offers automatic renewals, it also offers manual renewals so that users may approve their renewals before they are charged, even if they have already passed their due date.
In addition to handling prorating well, the plugin also makes it very simple for customers to determine whether it is a good time to upgrade mid-month.
💵 This plugin was developed by an experienced author and costs $199.
- Gives you a host of configuration options
- Renewals are supported automatically and manually
- Works with both physical and digital products
- It Lets users upgrade, downgrade
- Offers reporting on your recurring revenue
- Comes with solid coupon management
SUMO Subscriptions Plugin
WooCommerce Subscription System
In the SUMO Subscriptions plugin, recurring payments are created for WooCommerce subscriptions in accordance with Subscriptions by SUMO’s subscription model.
You may renew your subscription with four payment gateways included in this plugin, including Stripe and PayPal.
It is possible to build simple variable subscriptions and group subscriptions for your products using the WooCommerce subscription extension.
It is also possible to select the period and frequency of subscription renewals for order subscriptions using this application.
This WooCommerce upsell plugin provides a comprehensive solution for creating subscriptions in your WooCommerce store.
When the subscription is automatically renewed, subscribers are not required to approve their renewals, whereas subscribers with the manual subscription must approve their renewals before they are renewed.
💵 The price of SUMO Subscriptions plugin is $49.
- Offers recurring donations
- Provides an option for a trial and signup fee
- Works seamlessly with all themes that support WooCommerce
- Send multiple payment reminder emails
- Automated, semi-automated, or manually renewed subscriptions
- Offers automatic subscription renewal
- It supports free and paid trials
- Offers automatic subscription renewal
- All site transactions are recorded in a master log
- Customer support is outstanding, and the feature list is very comprehensive!
- Customer service is excellent! This is a great plugin!
- The plugin does not integrate with essential subscription plugins like LearnDash.
Buy Again for WooCommerce Plugin
Quickly Pe-Purchase The Products
Using Buy Again for WooCommerce, you will be able to offer a repurchase service to your customers after they have already made a purchase on your website.
Additionally, it is one of the most popular WooCommerce plugins due to its availability through its official website.
In this plugin, you can choose from multiple options to enable your customers to repeat orders, helping you increase your sales.
If you use the Buy Again for WoCommerce plugin, your customers’ My Account page will include a section entitled ‘Buy Again.’
A section on this page displays all the products the customer has previously purchased from you.
In addition, this tool allows your customers to repeat orders directly from the order details, as it incorporates a ‘Buy Now’ button when the customer places the order.
💵 Buy Again for WooCommerce plugin price includes free 12-month support. It costs $49.
- Notices for previously purchased products
- Allows admins to display product descriptions in the Buy Again table
- Previous purchases are displayed in a separate section
- Repeat orders through the Orders list
- Search products to repeat orders
- Order count can be displayed in the Buy Again Table by the admin
- Buy Again option on the My Account page
Repeat Order for WooCommerce Plugin
WooCommerce Repeat Orders WordPress Plugin
One of the best plugins for repeat orders is Repeat Order for WooCommerce. With this plugin, you can create a repeat order list in which you let your customers know when to repeat their orders.
Using this extension, you can display the ‘reorder’ and ‘repeat order’ buttons on the overview and order pages.
Choosing the completed order that your customers wish to use again and clicking the button Order Again are all the steps your customers must take to order again.
Business-to-business situations or resellers who need to update the contents of their shopping carts on a regular basis should take advantage of this plugin.
On the website’s overview page, customers have the option to add any unattended items they have already ordered into their shopping basket.
💵 You can download and use this plugin for free.
- Order note options for the Shop Manager and customers
- Repeat orders from the order description or order list page
- Display Order Again buttons on the WooCommerce website overview page
- Provide order note options for your customers
- Display notice in the cart for repeated orders
- It appears to be incompatible with Dokan-based sites.
- This plugin is a great functionality to add to a WooCommerce site, mainly if you deal with wholesalers who need to place repeat orders easily. This is precisely what I needed.
One Click Order Re-Order Plugin
One Click Upsell Funnel for WooCommerce
Plugins like WooCommerce One Click Order Re-Order make placing repeat orders easier for your customers.
When the WooCommerce One Click Re-order plugin is installed, your customers are able to reorder their orders regardless of whether they have a completed order status or not.
When a customer clicks the Place Same Order button on the WooCommerce My Account page, their previously placed orders can be updated, and they can place an order once again.
Besides, you can allow customers to add products to their shopping carts before making a purchase with this plugin.
In order to make it easy for customers to move the basket around on your page, you can display the basket with custom icons.
The basket can be displayed only on specific pages or based on user roles. Overall, this plugin will help in improving customer experience and conversion possibilities.
💵 You can download Lite for free or purchase Pro for $69.
- An easy-to-use basket for adding and reviewing products
- The customer’s order can be edited or placed as desired
- Well-documented and awesome support
- For non-completed orders, offer repeat ordering
- Placed order updating feature
- Reorder button is displayed on the order overview section
- As for the plugin, it is excellent. First, there was a bug, but the support team helped me fix it. I am very grateful to the support team!
- Installed this plugin and thoroughly tested it on products that have attribute variants. Clicking the RE-ORDER button adds the product to the basket and doesn’t copy through the previous variants, so we have no idea what was ordered.
We analyzed the best WordPress WooCommerce Repeat Orders plugins in this text. You can use these tools if you want your site to perform better.
📌 Note: Please take a few minutes to review our posts highlighting the modern WordPress blog themes and the best WordPress plugins for your blog, which are regularly used, voted, and shared by our readers.
We desire that the information we provide will assist you in picking out the ideal template for your website.
Let us know which WordPress plugin you prefer in the comments. Let us know what makes it different. Also, you can share your thoughts on Facebook and Twitter.
Leave a Reply