Are you looking for the best Weight Based Shipping WordPress plugin?
We have put together a hand-selected list of the best WordPress plugins for Weight Based Shipping that will save you both time and energy if you don’t have enough time or WordPress knowledge. The design of these plugins will attract buyers. In conclusion, these plugins are compatible with all the top WordPress themes.
You can also use these plugins for Advanced Shipping or Table Rate Shipping. We hand-selected these plugins to assist you in choosing a functional plugin.
📌 Note: To improve the look and functionality of your site, you should choose a modern WooCommerce theme that includes the features you need with a beautiful design. Also, for more information on advanced WooCommerce plugins, please refer to our article on best WooCommerce plugins.
Weight-Based Shipping WordPress plugins in 2022 include:
Allows You to Add Multiple Rules Based On Various Conditions
A plugin such as WooCommerce Weight Based Shipping allows you to set up different shipping rates according to the weight of orders that arrive at your site.
This plugin also offers the ability to create pricing rules based on a multitude of other criteria, which is extremely helpful. Many rules may be added to this plugin depending on the conditions under which they should be applied.
As a result of this plugin, you can configure each rule so that it displays either a constant price or a progressive price depending on the weight of a cart.
By using this plugin, you can set a threshold for free shipping on your orders. You may use this plugin to override the shipping price for each shipping class you have previously created.
💵 In addition to the free version, there is a Premium version for $19.
- You can create different shipping rules for different destinations and subtotals
- Each shipping class can be calculated differently
- Constant and progressive prices can be used with each rule
- The calculation of shipping costs is primarily based on the order weight
- It is possible to offer free shipping based on subtotal and other conditions
- I just installed, configured, and tested this plugin on my website, and I’m delighted by its versatility. Thanks for making it available.
- It works out of the box. Plug and play. A little bit of thinking and voila. Flexible to the skies. I appreciate the author’s contributions.
Advanced, Flexible Shipping
The Table Rate Shipping plugin allows you to expand WooCommerce’s standard shipping options intuitively.
Multiple shipping rates can be configured based on weight and quantity, and the plugin allows you to manage them easily.
Furthermore, you will gain a convenient and simple way to define your rules through a user-friendly interface provided by this plugin.
Additionally, using wildcards, you can determine multiple shipping rates by matching multiple regions at once based on variables such as location, price, weight, and the number of items.
Several different table rate calculations are presented here, such as Per order, Calculated per item, Calculated per line, Calculated per class, and so on.
Undoubtedly, adding complex data like shipping tables can be difficult, so this plugin has been designed to make the process of adding, duplicating, or removing rates as seamless as possible.
💵 Support for this plugin is available for 12 months at $99.
- Adds additional shipping options to WooCommerce
- The cost can be added per row and weight unit
- Multiple tables of rates may be added per shipping zone
- There are rules for Weight, Number of Items, and Price
- Table rates can be calculated in several ways
Use Conditional Logic to Restrict The Shipping and Payment Options
Using the Conditional Shipping and Payments plugin for WooCommerce, store owners can manage shipping methods using various methods.
You can customize the rate and conditions of the checkout process to make it as smooth and efficient as possible. With this plugin, you can also restrict delivery methods based on factors such as the weight and quantity of the order.
You can use this advanced shipping plugin to restrict what shipping methods, payment gateways, and destinations your customers are permitted to select during the order process.
This plugin allows subscription purchases to be made using a payment gateway, and subscription renewals can be paid for via free shipping.
By the requirements of your customs import rules and the terms of your shipping carrier, you may be able to restrict the shipment of your products to specific states or countries.
💵 This plugin is available for $79.
- Benefits from WooCommerce’s built-in caching optimizations
- New conditions can be added by using actions and filters
- Creating shipping country and state restrictions is possible
- Integrated with more than ten popular extensions
- Allows you to specify restrictions for both global and per-product levels
Combines The Power of Table Rate Shipping With Real-time Rates
With the Multi-Carrier Shipping Plugin for WooCommerce, you can view rates from all major carriers, including FedEx, DHL, and UPS, all on one page.
This plugin provides the capability of setting weight-based conditional shipping rules. Furthermore, a restriction may be imposed according to the quantity and category of an item, among other factors.
By using this WooCommerce Shipping Plugin’s powerful table rate platform, you’ll be able to set up shipping companies and shipping services easily by your preferences.
Unlike its counterparts, this plugin stands out due to its ability to set rules based on various parameters, such as the shipping class set in WooCommerce, the product category set in WooCommerce, or even the quantity based on weight.
Using this plugin, you can create rules that simplify shipping for your customers by allowing them to select the country, city, state, postal code, and product category they wish to purchase.
💵 The price of this amazing plugin is $89.
- The previous fallback rate can be returned
- Handling fees can be defined according to your rules
- Determines the best way pack items individually or by box weight
- Various shipping companies can have their own rules
- Obtains real-time shipping rates based on products, packages, and total weight
The Most Advanced Shipping Plugin for WooCommerce Stores
It is also possible to use the Table Rate Shipping Method for WooCommerce by Flexible Shipping plugin to calculate shipping based on weight.
With the help of this WooCommerce plugin, you can calculate the shipping cost based on the weight and/or total amount of your WooCommerce cart. This plugin can add handling fees and insurance costs once an order has reached a certain amount.
The Pro version includes more options for calculating delivery charges, including calculating them based on the volume of items in the shopping cart or dimensional weight.
The Pro version can search for shipping costs based on shipping classes or specific product categories. In the pro version of this plugin, you may disable or hide shipping methods if the order meets the rule configured in the cart.
💵 There is a premium version for $89 and a free version.
- Compatible with WPML and Polylang
- Shipping methods and rules for calculating costs are unlimited
- Free shipping coupons are supported
- Free shipping is provided over amount threshold
- Time-based shipping can be enabled or disabled
- The UI of Table Rate Shipping is straightforward to understand and is designed to solve shipping issues. I have been trying several plugins to solve common shipping problems.
Adds to Your WooCommerce Store The Ability to Calculate Shipping Costs
If you prefer a free alternative plugin, you may wish to consider using WC – APG Weight Shipping. Using this plugin, you can add shipping costs to your order based on the weight and location of your order.
Furthermore, you can select handling fees, fixed packaging costs, and set rate maximums based on weights and sizes.
With this plugin, your WooCommerce store can easily calculate shipping costs by entering the destination address’s weight, postcode, province, and country.
This plugin allows you to select the most effective shipping class rate instead of selecting the sum of all shipping classes. Through the use of the apg_shipping_delivery filter, the previous text for the estimated delivery time can be removed.
There is the possibility to exclude shipping from several product categories using this plugin. You can exclude shipping from one or more product tags if you wish.
💵 Free is the price of the WC – APG Weight Shipping plugin!
- Gateways for payment can be hidden
- It is possible to indicate when the delivery is expected
- Shipping methods within the same shipping zone can be hidden
- An icon image can be displayed customarily
- Users can be excluded based on their roles
- Using this plugin, I have been able to manage different shipping strategies in Woocommerce with ease. I could unify and calculate shipments by weight and by quantity in my case. Furthermore, the plugin has been in development for several years and receives some updates from time to time.
Lastly, we should mention
A ready plugin can create a great-looking site within hours, as we reviewed the best WordPress Weight Based Shipping plugins previously.
📌 Note: We strongly suggest checking our list of expertly selected top WordPress hosting providers to enhance your website’s performance. You may also wish to consult our list of best WordPress security plugins to enhance your website’s security.
We hope this article has helped identify the best WordPress plugins for Weight Based Shipping websites.