What are the best & top-rated WordPress plugins for WooCommerce Wallet?
Our goal is to provide you with a list of the best WordPress WooCommerce Wallet plugins to help you find the best plugin for your needs. This list will assist you in finding what you need. In summary, these plugins work seamlessly with all the top WordPress themes.
We have gathered the following list of best WordPress plugins for WooCommerce Wallet to assist you in picking the advanced plugin. You’re looking for a WooCommerce Wallet-related plugin, but it’s not the same as the actual WooCommerce Wallet plugin? These WordPress plugins are also helpful for Wallet Management, Cryptocurrency Wallet, WooCommerce Cashback, and Account Fund. Choose the plugin that fits your site and elevates it.
📌 Note: Our article about the best advanced WooCommerce plugins can be of assistance if you are interested in finding a plugin to enhance your store. Also, for choosing a good WooCommerce template, we suggest you read our article about the most popular WooCommerce themes.
Check out the top 10 WordPress plugins for WooCommerce Wallet 2022, reviewed and ranked:
WooCommerce Wallet Plugin
Wallet-based Checkout and Payment Plugin for WooCommerce
The WooCommerce Wallet plugin allows customers to pay for online orders using their existing wallet accounts. Wallets make online shopping even easier for customers.
This setting can easily be changed so that clients will see the wallet dashboard if they make at least one transaction within a specified period.
You may want to enable the wallet dashboard to appear on the settings page for customers who have made a transaction within a specified period.
The site administrators have access to the wallet accounts of registered users and can withdraw or add money to them. They can also lock individual wallet accounts so they cannot be utilized.
Regardless of the variation or price of a product, a cashback amount may be applied to any purchase, regardless of whether it is based on the cash price or a specified amount.
A refund can be requested by the user if the refund option has been enabled. The site administrator will approve or deny the refund request according to the status of the request.
Users can access their WooCommerce account page to see their transactions, and the plugin records each transaction on a store so that administrators can view, review, and sort them.
💵 There are many features in this advanced plugin. It has 12 months of free support included. You can purchase it for $89.00.
- An encrypted and secure database that anyone can access
- Various types of credit products are available
- Deposit history and balance shortcode
- Credits in the wallet can be locked or unlocked by the user
- Cash Back and wallet withdrawals are available
- A detailed history of all transactions relating to the company
- It’s the perfect plugin! Outstanding support! Thank you.
- Once I received help, it worked as expected.
- Excellent plugin with exceptional support – 5 stars
WooCommerce Wallet Management Plugin
Virtual Money WooCommerce Plugin to Generate Sales
The WooCommerce Wallet Management plugin allows clients to add money to their wallets using another dependable and feature-rich WordPress wallet solution.
A WooCommerce store user can purchase products or services as quickly as they add funds/credit to the plugin’s wallet module. Adding money to the wallet module is similar to any other payment method, and it offers a variety of payment options.
The WooCommerce Wallet Management plugin can be installed and configured to access the wallet’s transaction history and facilitate a more efficient wallet management process.
Once the plugin has been installed and configured, customers will not need to provide payment information when making purchases.
Your customers can make payments by adding funds or credits to their wallets. This plugin offers you cashback if you use wallet funds or credits. You can also adjust their wallet balances at any time.
💵 In this plugin, there is a fee. It costs $65.00.
- The entire history of transactions
- A cashback program may benefit customers
- Partial payments are welcome
- Transfer funds and credits between users
- A page is explicitly dedicated to wallets
- Email wallet transaction notifications
- The support is excellent, and I am about to use a plugin that offers all the features I have been searching for. Thanks for a great product.
User Wallet Credit System Plugin
WooCommerce Plugin for Creating a User’s Personal Wallet
Using the User Wallet Credit system plugin, users can create an electronic e-wallet system for their online shops. Your WooCommerce store must be activated and installed for your customers to create their e-wallets and deposit funds in them.
Once the plugin is activated, your customers can use these funds to purchase goods and services from your site.
In your WooCommerce store, customers can register their wallets for the acceptance of e-funds and the borrowing of funds for the purchase of goods and services.
This plugin provides your customers with a friendly and intuitive dashboard that makes it incredibly easy to purchase items and pay for them through their virtual wallets on your online store.
In addition, this plugin allows store owners to modify the buttons, messages, etc., displayed on their WooCommerce stores through an easy-to-use interface.
An e-wallet or other registered payment method is also an option for partial payment. The plugin also supports PayPal. By logging in, PayPal users may withdraw funds or transfer funds to another PayPal user.
💵 The price of this excellent plugin is $49.00.
- E-funds allow customers and store owners to transfer funds
- Easily integrates with WooCommerce currency settings
- Wallet balance is displayed in a handy widget
- Manage user wallet balances manually if necessary
- Transferring funds between virtual wallets is possible
- Use wallet balance to make purchases
WooCommerce Wallet And Cashback Plugin
Digital Wallet Payment for WooCommerce Purchases
The WooCommerce Wallet And Cashback plugin is available for growing stores. This wallet module allows administrators to enter the description and title for the wallet.
As part of the plugin settings page, you can enable or disable the wallet system and provide ON/OFF control switches for cashback and refund features. In addition to enabling and disabling the wallet system, you can change the wallet settings on the plugin page.
In addition, administrators can also restrict the minimum and maximum amounts of deposits for their users. WooCommerce cashback and incentive percentages can also be manually determined by administrators when they are in the site.
In addition, customers can deposit money using other payment methods offered by the store, so they are not required to add funds to their wallets.
Additionally, the store provides an in-depth feature for checking transnational history, thereby eliminating the need for checking it.
💵 You can use this plugin for a price of $49.00 and receive one year of free support and updates.
- Money can be added to a wallet using different payment methods
- The amount of eligibility and maximum cashback can be set by the admin
- Refunds can be done in the wallet by the administrator
- Cashback can be set flat or percent in plugin settings
- The Woocommerce wallet system can be enabled or disabled
- Cashback amount can be enabled or disabled
YITH WooCommerce Account Funds Plugin
an Instant Fund Deposit System On Your WooCommerce Site
Using YITH WooCommerce Account Funds, you can lower customer loyalty, improve your online presence, and reduce customer loyalty to your online business.
With this plugin, you can use a virtual wallet system to allow customers to deposit cash into a virtual wallet and purchase goods and services without spending much time on them.
If you would like to encourage your loyal customers to make an online purchase in your WooCommerce store by putting virtual money into their wallets, you can offer them a discount. This will encourage them to purchase online by putting e-money into their wallets.
According to a company that employs expert paper writers, this wallet system plugin has proven beneficial to more than 7,200 WooCommerce store owners.
Offer your customers discounts when they upgrade their virtual accounts to e-funds, and your overall sales and conversion rates will increase. Your customers will also be more likely to return to your store.
In addition to allowing your customers to add funds to their digital wallets, the plugin allows you, as the store owner, to deposit funds into your customers’ accounts.
The WooCommerce wallet plugin is not limited to PayPal, Stripe, or Direct Deposit, but it also allows users to deposit funds into their wallets with other payment methods. Intuitively, customers can view their wallet balance from the dashboard.
💵 You will receive support on 7/24. You can ask for help when you purchase the plugin with $79.99 since you get a free support time of 12 months with your theme purchase.
- Customers and storeowners can refund erroneous deposits using the plugin’s refund feature.
- Send customers an email when their wallet balance is low
- Digital wallets can be added to WooCommerce via the wallet plugin
- Supports all premium WordPress themes
- A wallet balance widget shows the balance of your account
- Payment methods can be selected for funds transfers under YITH Funds Account
TeraWallet WooCommerce Wallet Plugin
WooCommerce Plugin to Purchase Products With Wallet Money
WooCommerce offers several wallet plugins, but TeraWallet is one of the best free ones. As one of the best features of TeraWallet, it is designed especially with the user in mind.
There are over 30,000 users, and hundreds of positive reviews confirm its efficiency and convenience.
As TeraWallet has an easy-to-use dashboard, it is an ideal tool for professionals and prospective entrepreneurs who want to make money from the comfort of their own homes.
Also, this plugin can assist you in determining which payment gateway may be used by your clients when purchasing on your website, as well as assisting them in depositing e-money into their virtual wallet when purchasing on your website.
In addition, if you are an avid WordPress user who frequently uses themes and plugins, this plugin will be compatible with all of them; if you have a large WordPress installation, there will be no problems with this plugin.
💵 Free plugin.
- Transaction history is generated for customers and admins
- Allows money to be transferred
- E-wallets can be loaded with virtual money using any payment method
- A partial payment option
- When clicking my wallet…, there is no wallet page.
WordPress WooCommerce Wallet System Plugin
Payments From The Wallet System Plugin for WooCommerce
Your customers can easily make payments from anywhere anytime by deploying a convenient wallet within your online store using the WordPress wallet system plugin for WooCommerce.
With a convenient wallet, you can add a convenient payment method to your online store allowing your customers to make payments whenever and wherever they are.
It is anticipated that implementing this approach will increase your website’s sales since customers can pay through their digital wallets and make purchases on your website quite easily.
Adding virtual funds via check payment or direct bank transfer to WooCommerce will only be visible on the e-wallet once they have been approved by the administrator.
Moreover, this plugin will notify the customer via email whenever a payment is made through the customer’s digital wallet.
Customers can easily manage their accounts. Besides, admins can restrict the amount added to a customer’s virtual wallet.
To encourage customers to return to a website, owners of websites may offer discounts or cashback to consumers who make payments with their e-wallets.
Additionally, the service allows customers to deposit money into the wallets of other users who have registered with the service. This translates into users depositing money into each other’s virtual wallets.
💵 With this product, you receive free 12 months of support and updates. It is priced at $59.00.
- Wallet transactions are instantly notified by email
- Easily accessible dashboard
- Provides funds transfer to other registered eWallets
- A wallet can be chosen by the customer
- Managing accounts easily
- Rules can be added for discounts and cashback
- Adding credit to an e-wallet is possible
- I like the program, and I like the technical support.
- Good service, the only thing I wish it had was free-spending credit for your customers.
TripleA Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway for WooCommerce Plugin
Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway And Wallet for WooCommerce
Providing WooCommerce merchants with new and innovative cryptocurrency payment gateway solutions is the TripleA Bitcoin payment gateway solution.
The developers have developed an innovative payment gateway solution that allows all WordPress online merchants to make payments quickly and conveniently. The system can be set up within minutes to provide maximum flexibility. Setup requires no technical skills or bitcoins.
With this plugin, you do not need to worry about anything after setting it up. The plugin runs on its own and ensures a smooth customer experience. Your customers do not have to leave your website during a payment transaction.
The TripleA Bitcoin Wallet is ideal for business owners who already have a cryptocurrency wallet. There is no intermediary or fee, and if you wish to accept cash, TripleA offers daily transfers in most major world currencies to meet the needs of organizations of all sizes.
Developers can take advantage of a fast and easy-to-use API that works with sites without an online store powered by WordPress.
💵 Plugins like this are free to download. You can download them here.
- It takes Bitcoin Lightning, Bitcoin Ethereum USDC, USDT, and other cryptocurrencies.
- Pay and get confirmation instantly.
- Access to detailed transaction information
- Bank transfer or crypto withdrawal
- Various Fiat currencies supported, including USD EUR GBP
- Settlement fee of 1%
- Using this website is not reliable. Even contact via email for KYC before using as this is a third-party payment processor. I can’t find documentation to troubleshoot.
- You should immediately uninstall this plugin and use another one that isn’t a KYC plugin.
We have revised the top WordPress WooCommerce Wallet plugins, but these plugins are still impressive.
📌 Note: We strongly suggest checking our list of expertly selected top WordPress hosting providers to enhance your website’s performance. You may also wish to consult our list of best WordPress security plugins to enhance your website’s security.
We hope you have found it helpful in our effort to give you as much information as possible.
If you have any questions, please let us know in the comments. Do you want to help us? Just like and share this post on Facebook and Twitter.
Leave a Reply