Are you looking for the best WordPress WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugins?
We’ll show you the best WordPress plugins for WooCommerce Points and Rewards, so you can choose one that fits your and your potential customers’ needs. Consequently, we have integrated several plugins that are fast, well-coded, user-friendly, SEO-optimized, and SEO-optimized. All the top WordPress themes can also be used with these plugins.
There are a ton of WordPress plugins available for WooCommerce Points and Rewards. These WordPress plugins can be used by people searching for WooCommerce Loyalty Program, Loyalty Points, and much more.
📌 Note: The article on advanced WooCommerce plugins provides information on useful plugins that can assist with providing the features you need and are beautiful to enhance the appearance and functionality of your website. Please refer to the article on the most useful WooCommerce themes if you want information on valuable themes.
Taking a closer look at the list of best WordPress plugins for WooCommerce Points and Rewards in 2022, let’s see how they rank:
Points, Rewards, Gamification, Ranks, Badges & Loyalty Plugin
Due to myCred’s flexible points management capabilities, you can manage your points in your WooCommerce store.
It is possible to create reward points, ranks, and badges tailored to suit your website’s requirements in any way you desire using the customization options available.
The WooCommerce loyalty program allows customers to be rewarded automatically when they perform specific actions on the website.
Customers can receive rewards for logging onto your website, submitting a comment, or any other action they take on your website.
As a service provider, you should maintain the privacy of your clients by granting them access to their passwords and login IDs that have been encrypted from the beginning until the end.
The plugin will allow you to set a redemption limit to ensure that your reward points remain within your expectations. Additional features can be added to simplify tasks associated with its use.
💵 A Premium version of the plugin can be obtained for $149. A Free version is also available.
- Define the minimum number of points to redeem
- The admin can view a customer’s points
- The birthday points, referral points, and product price percentage can be set
- Allow users to choose which services to use with their points
- Prevent the expiration of points by sending a notification before the expiration date
- Create an essential browsing history of your users
- Some compatibility issues occurred, specifically with LearnDash quizzes triggering the hook. While some bugs may exist, support responds quickly and makes the necessary adjustments. Everything is working smoothly now.
- It’s a mess! The POT file is the most recent release from 2008! Text positions are all wrong in the POT file. The translation is a mess!
Loyalize Your Customers with an Effective Points-based Loyalty Program
YITH WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin may interest you if you want to reward loyal customers.
It is possible to reward customers for repeat purchases by adding the plugin to your website, which will encourage them to return and allow them to earn points redeemed for prizes.
The first step in using this plugin is to determine the global value of points and the number of issues that you wish to award to shoppers.
It is also possible to receive percent discounts rather than fixed discounts, so you might be eligible for a 10% discount if you have 100 points.
Furthermore, you can establish unlimited rules for rewarding your customers and ensuring their loyalty. For example, your users may only be awarded points if they participate in certain activities.
A different number of points could also be assigned to different kinds of users or groups of users by their level of achievement.
💵 The price of this plugin is $127.23.
- The top customers with the most issues can be ranked on a page
- Reward newly registered users
- Manage the issues associated with orders
- Your customers can earn badges and levels
- Set the expiry dates for points
- Redeem points according to preference
- Specify which products or categories are excluded from points collection
- It caused some issues with compatibility, specifically when LearnDash quizzes were triggering the hook. Although there may be some bugs, the support is knowledgeable and quickly resolves problems. Everything is running smoothly now. Thanks!
- The POT file is the latest release from 2008!!! All text positions are wrong in the pot file. All translations are a mess!
Reward Your Customers for Purchases & Other Actions
The WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin allows you to reward your customers for their purchases and actions.
As soon as a customer orders, you can update their point balances immediately. Clients’ points balances are updated immediately on their ‘My Account’ page when their points balance changes.
The establishment of a systematic process for identifying the appropriate criteria for awarding points to your customers requires identifying the relevant standards.
This plugin can manage a rewards system by limiting the number of points and discounts that individuals may receive.
Further, you can change the name of points on product, cart, and checkout pages so that the customer earns coins instead of facts.
Additionally, you can define specific criteria for awarding points based on certain products or categories across the entire product range or only on specific products or categories, allowing you a great deal of flexibility when establishing reward points for your customers.
💵 Includes all the features and plugins that come with it for $129. It also includes one year of updates for the plugin.
- Customizes rewards to suit your needs
- Customers get a chance to earn points on signups
- Simple settings for customers to manage their points balance
- Set limits to the maximum discount value of a product
- Customer points changes can be accessed easily by store owners
- Limiting the amount of discount that can be applied
Product Purchase Points, Referral Point, Coupon Generation
With the WooCommerce Ultimate Points & Rewards plugin, you are sure to retain more clients, improve conversions, and increase sales in your business.
By rewarding customers with plugins such as this, conversion and customer retention rates can increase.
As a further benefit, users will be able to spend their points on a wide range of products, allowing them to determine the number of points required for specific products.
Further, your customers can create a coupon from their total points before the expiration date by sending the notification as early as possible.
Additionally, customers can earn loyalty points for discounts, freebies, and loyalty memberships, allowing them to join the brand’s community of loyal customers after earning sufficient loyalty points.
Furthermore, it allows you to create multi-tiered membership levels and offer different discounts to your members upon redemption of points.
💵 Plugin price is $39 with free support for 12 months.
- Offers your customers the ability to redeem points
- Users can share loyalty points easily
- Based on dynamic returns and refunds, reward points are managed
- Points and rewards expire after a certain date
- Customers can be rewarded for comments and referrals
- Point conversion rates can be configured easily
- Referral purchase points are awarded to referral link senders
Increase Customer Loyalty with a Points-Based Loyalty System
The Easy Loyalty Points and Rewards plugin makes it easy for you to implement a simple yet effective loyalty program for your customers.
If you are a customer, you will have the opportunity to earn points that can be redeemed for purchases, discounts, etc. However, how you convert the points into cash is at your discretion.
Alternatively, these scores may be redeemed for discounts on future purchases. A conversion ratio may also be set up to earn points for future purchases as well.
Additionally, it includes numerous functions relevant to the operation of our business, such as customer dashboards, custom notices, and customer balances.
Furthermore, points can be overridden, and technical support bonuses may be awarded for registration, etc.
In order to facilitate the simultaneous redemption of points for discounts, a minimum order value or point balance may also be defined.
Through this plugin, the business will encourage its customers to engage with its online business by rewarding them with points that must be earned.
💵 You can download the Premium version for $59 and Lite version for free.
- Allows you to exclude or add bonus points by category or product
- Bonus points for first orders or registration
- Messages to be displayed to customers can be customized
- Comes with a points log
- View recent points activity and your points balance
- Point balances for customers can be adjusted manually
- Our previous plugin was incompatible with other plugins, so we switched to this one. The only thing we are not happy with is that customers must use all the points available for each purchase every time they make one. We wish customers could only use some of their issues.
- It’s got everything I need without all the bloat. Simple and easy to configure, has a clean interface, and works perfectly. Thank you for putting this on my list of plugins to recommend.
Create Loyalty Programs, Reward Customer Purchases & Redemptions
With the help of a plugin such as Points and Rewards for WooCommerce, merchants can offer exclusive discounts to their customers through the integration of the plugin into their websites.
Also, this loyalty plugin is developed for WooCommerce, including referral points for new customers and signup points for existing customers.
With this plugin, you can create a separate loyalty program for your customers that provides additional benefits for retaining customers.
Using this plugin, you can provide your loyal customers with the opportunity to convert their points into actual currency.
Redeeming points can be accomplished either on the checkout page or on the cart page. Simply enter them in the ‘Apply Points’ section of the shopping cart or on the checkout page to redeem them.
Furthermore, your company may be able to offer exclusive deals for its members through a rewards-based membership program that allows your customers to accumulate points in order to receive exclusive deals at certain levels.
💵 It’s free to use, but it costs $79 to upgrade.
- Points can be adjusted on refunds and cancellations
- Customer signups are rewarded
- Merchants can also build customer loyalty programs
- Create a point system that credits customers with points
- Notify your customers for each point transaction
- Helps with customer retention
- Points can be excluded from product delivery fees and taxes
- The WP Swing team helped us simplify the customer scoring system in WordPress, and we are delighted with them. This plugin is excellent, with excellent tech support available 24 hours a day. The WP Swing team has high-quality service and is professional.
- I solved all my needs with Points And Rewards For WooCommerce Pro from WP Swings. Their support is great, and the response times are excellent.
WooCommerce Reward System
The SUMO Reward Points plugin allows you to track your loyalty rewards conveniently on your WooCommerce store.
As a result, you may want to reward your customers for specific activities such as subscriptions, reviews, referrals, use of coupons, and blogging.
By using this method, customers will be encouraged to interact with the organization and stay active. Points can be redeemed easily on the next purchase.
It is essentially a rewards program that will allow you to award reward points to customers who purchase your products and share them on social media.
In addition, your rewards program can provide rewards for your customers’ social media efforts, such as liking, tweeting, and sharing. Those who obtain rewards points will be able to redeem them for discounts on future purchases.
It also features a simple user interface for setting conversion rates so customers can earn and redeem points according to their preferences. In addition, the plugin supports various product types, including subscription points.
💵 The SUMO Reward Points plugin is priced at $49.
- Points can be redeemed on certain products/categories
- Comes with a ‘Refer a Friend’ feature
- Restrict or ban users from earning and redeeming points
- Reward your members with gift vouchers
- Set higher limits for points redemption
- Set minimum points for first-time redeeming
- The cart page can be hidden by hiding ‘Apply Coupon.’
- The plugin is very functional and offers a large number of options. Support is excellent, and he always responds.
- In 2022, the plugin is still working as described. Excellent support is still available. Recommended.
WooCommerce Loyalty Program WordPress Plugin
By using the Bravo WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin, you can encourage your customers to shop on your site and assist with shipping confirmation and customer service.
The plugin enables you to manage your company’s rewards and loyalty points in a comprehensive manner.
Using this plugin, you can specify requirements for loyalty points to be awarded to products in certain categories or to all products.
A number of rewards points and loyalty points can be managed within Bravo – WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin.
In order to make the WooCommerce loyalty program complete, the plugin has to be used that provides a few impressive features, such as allowing the user to view the points information for their customers.
Depending on the category or product, a specific number of points can be offered to customers who spend a dollar in that category or product.
You can set limits per product, category, or even globally, according to your preference. Customers can shop independently solely to earn points when point conversion boundaries are set.
💵 With this plugin, you get 12 months of support time for $45.
- Customers can check their points information anywhere using shortcodes
- Lets you reset points for all or specific users
- Apply points earned to all previous orders
- Quickly specify the validity period for points
- Enables you to include or exclude products
- Points expiration facility
- It’s great to have such great support! Thank you, I appreciate it.
- The points and rewards plugin offers everything you need without overcomplicating things.
Points and Rewards for WooCommerce
With WooRewards, you are able to create a rewards and loyalty program tailored specifically to your internet store.
As well you can provide your customers with opportunities to earn points through various online activities such as placing orders, completing different actions on the website, and participating in social media activities.
Additionally, you will have access to over 50 widgets and shortcodes that can be easily integrated into your product pages in order to demonstrate the loyalty programs you have in place clearly.
By utilizing this plugin, you are able to use an intuitive interface to configure your reward points system. You may also customize your rewards program by making use of a variety of widgets and shortcodes.
To keep up with the latest marketing trends, you must regularly update your website’s features.
💵 This price is $9.68.
- Provide customers with the option of spending their points on rewards
- Create a temporary rewards system
- Beautiful badges can be awarded to customers for their achievements
- Allows you to track points and transaction history
- Email templates can be customized
- Customer points can be redeemed for discounts
- Discounts on birthdays, points for heavy purchases, etc
The Best WooCommerce Points & Rewards Plugin
Through the Reward Points for WooCommerce plugin, your customers will be able to earn rewards points when they make purchases in your WooCommerce store.
If your customers make purchases in your shop or if they purchase anything else in your store, WooCommerce rewards give them points for those purchases.
By using this plugin, you will be able to reward people for a wide range of actions, including purchases, social shares, signups, registrations, referrals, reviews of products, etc.
Admins have access to the details regarding the points their customers have earned through the system.
Through the use of this plugin, customers are able to redeem their reward points during checkout and in their cart area by setting a value for the redemption option.
A number of configuration options are also available via the plugin, including options for pricing ranges, birthday referrals, and other factors.
💵 It comes in a free version and a premium version for $39.
- Add points for just a particular customer
- Options to set points based on price range
- Admin can manage all points from the admin panel
- Works with multiple forms now
- Set point expiration date
- Only when the order is completed will the discount be applied
- Set the points-earning dates
- Error message for individual fields
- It worked fine with the free version, but I wanted to remove points from selected products. I upgraded to the pro version, which caused a fatal error.
- Our support team was accommodating, and we found many of their plugins to be helpful as well. I appreciate the hard work and quick response that this plugin supplier provides.
The conclusion is as follows:
We hand-picked a set of great and practical WooCommerce Points and Rewards WordPress plugins. Select a plugin, then improve your website to the best of your ability!
📌 Note: Please take a few minutes to review our posts highlighting the modern WordPress blog themes and the best WordPress plugins for your blog, which are regularly used, voted on, and shared by our readers.
Thanks for reading this. I hope it was helpful to you.