In search of the best WordPress WooCommerce Multilingual plugins?
This post will share the best WordPress plugins for WooCommerce Multilingual. We will also offer some recommendations for specific scenarios at the end. These plugins are programmed well and support all the top WordPress themes libraries.
To help you choose the special WooCommerce Multilingual plugin, we have compiled the following bundle of WooCommerce Multilingual plugins. You may be looking for a plugin that works with WooCommerce Multilingual, but it’s not the same WooCommerce Multilingual plugin. At the end of this post, we’ll discuss plugins for WooCommerce Translation and WooCommerce Multilingual.
📌 Note: If you want to improve your store’s appearance and functionality, we suggest you use a modern WooCommerce theme with the features you need and a beautiful design. You may also wish to check out our article on the advanced WooCommerce plugins for additional information about advanced plugins for your store.
These are our top picks for the best WordPress WooCommerce Multilingual plugins in 2022:
The Right Way to Build a Multilingual WordPress Site
MultilingualPress WordPress plugin facilitates the creation of multiple websites in different languages, depending on the user’s needs.
Because this WooCommerce multilingual plugin utilizes WordPress multisite, MultilingualPress improves website performance regardless of how many websites are running simultaneously.
Using this tool, it is possible to manage robust and complex networks of websites in the language of your choice in an easy and efficient man.
It is also possible to create content that can be translated into different languages to improve SEO. This will also enable you to customize things differently depending on your language.
It is important to note that MultilingualPress does not support automatic translation like other WooCommerce translation plugins; on the contrary, it supports manual translation.
Translate the contents of WordPress posts, pages, categories, tags, and taxonomies using this plugin and turn your website into a multi-language WooCommerce store.
💵 There was an influential author who produced this plugin, and he sold it at $99.
- A drag and drop builder is available
- Completely SEO optimized
- Advanced custom fields included
- Copy another site’s template to create duplicate sites
- Customers can switch languages easily on product pages
- Language choice without affecting frontend display
- Translate content effortlessly
- Visitors are redirected according to their language settings
- Huge selection of languages available
- Easy admin settings are available
Run WooCommerce Stores with Several Languages & Currencies
WPML, a popular plugin for creating multilingual websites, can easily be integrated with WooCommerce using the WooCommerce multilingual extension.
Additionally, you will be able to manage all your translations in a single location for all your goods and categories.
The language you use during the checkout process, as well as any communications you send to administrators and customers, will be determined by your preference.
All emails related to the WooCommerce extension can be translated into your chosen language to ensure that international customers are met.
The checkout texts can be translated, and payment methods in different currencies can be accepted.
The plugin allows you to translate content into 40+ languages and then run all of them from a single WordPress installation. It is particularly helpful for multisite applications since each language version can be placed on its domain.
💵 The plugin comes with both Lite and Premium versions. The premium version costs $39, whereas the lite version is free.
- Inventory tracking without causing product breaks
- Enables running a single WooCommerce store
- Connect with translation teams easily
- Diverse translation versions can also be found
- Use other themes or plugins to translate texts
- Easy translation management for products
- Sends emails to clients and admins
- Elaborate options to manage translations
- Keeps the same language through the checkout process
- After downloading the multilingual & multicurrency plugin, I activated it and found out that it will only work with multicurrency, but not with multilingual! They manipulate titles like crazy!
- This is not the first time I have had problems with WPML. I would get another translation plugin instead. I bought the plugin two months ago, and still no response.
- Translation on the front end should be possible, as it is with the translated press. The configuration can be pretty tricky.
WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use
With TranslatePress, you can translate your WooCommerce content into more than 200 languages, making it one of the most popular translation plugins for WooCommerce.
Furthermore, the plugin is fully compatible with a wide range of themes and page builders and seamless integration with WooCommerce.
Through the use of page builder forms and shortcodes, this Woocommerce multilingual plugin allows you to translate your entire online store simultaneously, allowing you to translate online store efficiently and effectively.
Further, this plugin supports over 200 languages and is capable of translating your entire website using Google Translate or DeepL.
Additionally, WooCommerce forms and shortcodes can be translated with ease through additional modules.
A team of dedicated customer service professionals will also assist you if you encounter any difficulties.
Language selection and currency management cannot be combined, nor can emails sent by the store be translated, but virtually every other aspect of the store can be translated.
💵 There is a free Lite version available for download, and you can purchase a Premium version for $7.99/M.
- Automatically redirect customers to their preferred language
- Compatible with themes and plugins
- Friendly user interface
- An automatic translation option is provided
- Around 220 language options
- Sitemaps support multilingual search engines
- Support for images and dynamic strings
- Language switcher with customizable settings
- Consolidate multiple strings into one translation block
- With this plugin, I can easily control translations between languages for a website that needs to be translated into multiple languages.
- It is easy to use and works very well in the customizer.
- It would be even easier to implement if they added buttons for each language and the dropdown.
WooCommerce Multi Language Plugin
Polylang is a fantastic WooCommerce plugin for displaying data and adding seamlessness to customers’ online shopping experiences.
As a result of this plugin, it is possible to translate posts, pages, media categories, tags, custom post types, taxonomies, widgets, and navigation menus.
Polylang for WooCommerce is a great solution for importing products via CSV and translating information and products you import.
Furthermore, it has a great deal more stuff, including strong WooCommerce support through Polylang Business Pack, which includes Polylang Pro and Polylang for WooCommerce.
In addition, stock prices and other data are automatically synchronized with retail point-of-sale systems to facilitate communication in the customer’s native language.
Since this plugin is compatible with CSV import plugins, there is no need to worry about transferring product data from CSV files.
Further, this plugin is compatible with many WooCommerce extensions, including Booking, Subscription, and Product Bundles, and is an effective way to increase sales for your site.
💵 The Pro version can be purchased for $99 and the Lite version can be downloaded for free.
- Automatically translate WooCommerce pages
- CSV import and export compatibility tools
- Does not use additional memory
- Send emails to customers in their native language
- Compatible with popular SEO WordPress plugins
- One-click duplication of products and translations
- Online carts sync in the language your customers prefer
- Translate tags and special attributes
- THERE IS NO EVENTS PLUGIN COMPATIBLE WITH POLYLANG AND THERE IS NO WAY TO ASK PRE-PURCHASE QUESTIONS
- Reading the FAQ helped me fully understand how the plugin works. The backend interface is nice and clean.
- This free version has served me well on several websites! Thanks!
Talk to Your Visitors in Their Native Language
By using the GTranslate WordPress plugin, you can easily make your WordPress website multilingual.
By using GTranslate, you can quickly and easily translate the content of your website utilizing the Google Translate service, which can be accessed from the Google Translate website.
As the solution supports more than 100 languages, you are able to tailor your website to meet the needs of customers from different countries in regard of language and culture. Furthermore, the solution is SEO-friendly, which allows it to rank highly on search engines.
Manual editing is available but rather awkward, although it can override errors created by the automated translation process.
You should be able to get support from a number of websites around the world if you have any problems when trying to resolve them due to their popularity.
The automatic translation of your website can also save you both time and money when it comes to expanding internationally.
💵 Premium version of GTranslate plugin charges $9.99/M, while Lite version is free.
- RTL language support
- Have separate domains for different languages
- Improved search engine rankings for translated pages
- Translations can be edited manually with inline editors
- Analyzes translation features in detail
- Translations are supported for WordPress themes and plugins
- Mouseover effort support
- Regular updates and dependable support
- Provides language-specific URL translation
- Supports a large range of languages
- Even though I use the paid plan, this program works well. The indexing in multiple languages works well. Even the free version has many functions and features. I highly recommend it.
- This super quick and accurate translation covered a whole website within seconds! Well done!
- The installation is easy and it works fantastically every time
Translate Your WordPress Website & Go Multilingual
With Weglot Translate, you can translate your WooCommerce store into multiple languages without having to modify the source code.
You can have any piece of content on your website translated into any of 60 languages by using Weglot Translate’s intuitive API.
There is no need to learn any special skills to use and configure the GPO for individuals without programming experience.
Using the Contextual Editor feature in your Weglot account, you can manually edit the automated translation to achieve the final version.
Context editors can be used to customize translations effectively, which can translate the entire website and customize it to your preferences.
It is necessary to know that the plugin can translate all relevant eCommerce information into the localized language, including store categories and checkout pages.
The plugin helps you manage all your translations from a single location and makes sure search engines index all the translated pages.
💵 In addition to the Pro version, which costs $9.99/M, the free or lite version is free.
- Get access to help from professional translators
- Automatically detects and translates the title
- Improved visibility with SEO best practices
- Collaboration between teams made easier
- Site Admins can change the appearance and location of the language buttons
- More than 100 different languages to choose from
- My switch from WPML was a complete nightmare. Weglot has been translating strings for over 10 hours, and nothing works as desired. Just install it, and everything works instantly. Incredibly, even emails can be solved. Simply WOW!
- It has saved me so much time and enabled me to go multilingual quickly.
What to consider when choosing a WooCommerce multilingual WordPress plugin
Using these WooCommerce Multilingual WordPress plugins, anyone can create a stunning site in no time.
📌 Note: Additionally, you may find our list of top WordPress security plugins useful for enhancing the security of your website. We also recommend you look at our expertly selected WordPress hosting providers.
Thanks for checking out our collection. We hope you enjoyed it.